TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Just because he doesn't post around here does not mean that he is not active. I have been here for just about a year and I have had about 180 - 190 posts, but it does not mean that I am never on these forums.

Anyways, to hopefully try and change the topic, who is your favourite wrestler to write in matches and promos. My matches has to easily be Jeff Hardy and or Rob Van Dam (and coincidentally there in a tag team in my BTB -_-), and promos would have to be Edge, Orton and MVP (and also coincidentally, there in a faction -_-). Yours?

On a completely unrelated note, two matches done for my WrestleMania :D.

CT Styles

Matches: Shawn Michaels and Chris Jericho versing someone like John Cena as those styles really mesh well, I think.

Promos: Shawn Michaels, Chris Jericho & Randy Orton.

cena316

Reaction score
Well I havent done a BTB in a while. But back when I was doing them Austin was always my favorite. Shows you how long ago I was doing BTB. But I was doing my No Way Out show and I realized that Orton has become the easiest so far. And Charlie Haas beleive it or not..haha..

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Just because he doesn't post around here does not mean that he is not active. I have been here for just about a year and I have had about 180 - 190 posts, but it does not mean that I am never on these forums.

At the bottom of the page,m you can see when someone last viewed a thread, or if they've viewed it at all.

But hey, I'm not telling you anything you didn't already know. /o'haired

Evil Austin

Matches - Kurt Angle, Triple H, Chris Benoit, Chavo Guerrero, Kane, Rob Van Dam & Brock Lesnar
Promos - Edge, Triple H, Kurt Angle, Christian, Chris Jericho.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Matches-Chris Hero, Mike Quackenbush, Bryan Danielson

Promos-Chris Hero, Jimmy Jacobs, Kevin Steen

Evil Austin

You know I just skimmed over my own show to make sure that there wasn't any sort of major mistakes that must be removed straight away like accidental spoilers or something.

And I noticed that all my promo's this show are interviews or talks with heel guys. For some reason not on purpose it turned out like that, and I looked at my two shows before this one and my promo's are usually heel interviews or heel superstars complaining about how it is unfair or something like that. I find Heel promo's to be more natural then Face ones?

what about you? Heel or Face what is easier for you to write?

The Anigma

Reaction score
For me, both heel and face promos are equal as far as how easy they are to write but I think heel promos are more entertaining and fun to write.

Evil Austin

Happy birthday Comic :D

Have a good one.

By the way with guys coming back like Anigma and XBA posting here frequently in the past two days. And lots of new BTB's begining like two brandons, CMS and Moonlight and more this place has become a whole lot more active possibly the most it has been so far of 2009.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
I'll try my best to be more active over here than I have been. I miss the personalities of this BTB Section, and I'll be in review mode very soon.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Juat notived your BTB plug in the advertisement thread, WCW. Looks great, man. I like the roster and your backstory's are always interesting. Glad to see you'll be more active in this BTB section.

The Anigma

Reaction score
There's no doubt about that, CT. WCW is one of the best bookers I've seen on this site. Probably one of the most underrated, too imo.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
I have seen WCW's previous work, and I must say that he is one of the best bookers that I have seen work of, and I must say that I have seen PHENOMENAL work. It is a really great addition to have WCW over here on IWF.