TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Just letting all you guys know, WrestleBowl will be posted on Sunday

Today is the day, BTW WRestlebowl :woot_jump: :biggrin2:, Looking forward to it, excpect a review from me.

KF4E

Reaction score
CT Styles' BTB is good, but probably a bit long for your liking. I'd just go with Anigma's suggestion and look at KF4E's.

On a similar theme, what happened to your ECW one KaneFan?

Needs a lot of work in terms of sentence structure and grammar.

Well I'm not quite sure.

I was finding it hard to know what was realistic and what wasn't. I mean don't get me wrong it was the most enjoyable thread I've written and I had good fanbase.

But...I guess the WWE will always steal my heart (Urgh sounds gay)

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Well I'm not quite sure.

I was finding it hard to know what was realistic and what wasn't. I mean don't get me wrong it was the most enjoyable thread I've written and I had good fanbase.

But...I guess the WWE will always steal my heart (Urgh sounds gay)

I remember you saying awhile ago that you thought about writing a WWE thread while watching the product. As long as you don't watch anything else, this one should stick now. >_>

Evil Austin

Yeh I hate it when that happens, I once or twice :eek: was about to start a BTB then watched a good few episodes of something else or on another occasion watched an old DVD of a PPV and it inspired me to do that something instead. lol.

edgehead09

Reaction score
After months of touring Mexico, Vampiro has signed with a new promotion. The contract information and company name is not yet known.

souce: madeupwrestlingsite.com

Qwake

lol yeah, I think you should just make your thread and post all these little peices of news in there, that way we will actually remember what happened and it would actually be in the right place...

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

After months of touring Mexico, Vampiro has signed with a new promotion. The contract information and company name is not yet known.

souce: madeupwrestlingsite.com

The sound of no one caring is deafening.

Keep advertising though. You're only driving potential readers away.

The Rated R CMStar

The sound of no one caring is deafening

I think that has to do more with the fact that there is nothing to post about that.

What are we supposed to say? The cliche "Geez, I wonder with who signed Vampiro :shifty:?

I am interested where this is going, and I am all for the slow build up for a BTB, however I just dont know what to post about a post like that one.

edgehead09

Reaction score
ok, so my plan didnt work...sorry guys...i will move this to my own thread...i thought i could hype it up

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
With me having the position of putting together the list for the best matches of the year for the BTB Yearbook, I'm going to need the help from the section. Because I want to live and don't want to read through a year of BTB Shows for good matches, I'll be posting a thread where you, (yes, you) can nominate matches for the best of the year. I'll decide which matches make the cut.

PS - Hype for next PRIDE big event is coming. But not as much as the beginning of the APEX.

The Rated R CMStar

ok, so my plan didnt work...sorry guys...i will move this to my own thread...i thought i could hype it up

The thing is, those posts just got lost with the rest of the discussion here in the Chatroom.

I'd say take those posts and put them in a thread, then continue to do them but in their own thread.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Well, for anyone who remembers me, or cares, I suppose I owe an explanation for my absence, particularly to guys like The Leviathan. My computer contracted a nasty virus during the holidays, and to put it bluntly, everything I had was wiped off the face of the planet. My GFX (for the tourney), my completed GCW show, my PPV Plans, my writings, everything. I was also w/o a computer for more than two weeks, and now, I'm on my new one, which I've had since the beginning of January. I didn't show my face until now because I thought Levi (and a few other guys, like HBK and Beer, if that's what their names still are nowadays, crazy fools :p) believed I had ditched him, which I didn't, and I kinda didn't wanna deal with anything. Now that I'm here, I apologize for my absence, mang, and hope you can forgive a silly guy like me.

Qwake

Welcome back WCW, sucks about your computer but its good that you're back now and hopefully you continue with your writing.

And what's up with the yearbook btw? It was all hyped and everyone was talking in the thread and whanot and then it randomly just died. (most likely because C4 posted in it :smh)