TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

I think CMS and Beer should be Dq'ed and TJ and Diesel should be moved up to First and Second Place. :shifty:

Whatever you say Mr. Third place, and do you think we could keep all this Promo Tournament Chatter where it belongs, in the Promo Tournament Central. We don't want to clutter up the staff room now.

McLovin

Reaction score
I'd like to get a good varied response here, what do you guys think of a darts BTB?

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
What do you mean?

Beer

What do you mean?

Clearly your not very bright. Let me stretch this out for you.

What do you think of a Darts BTB?

What A short word, often used at the beginning of a question. A request for a specific question.

do you think Do you think? Otherwise you would have gotten this question in no time at all.

Asking what you personally think inside of your head

Darts BTB A BTB that involves Darts.

What (The Request) do you think (what you think) of a Darts BTB (a BTB involving Darts)

Rose just tell us what you think of a BTB that will include Darts in some way.

Anyhoo, I think it is a bad idea. First of all it is not Wrestling Related and only the brits would understand it.

Two, what are you going to do, just write out a Darts Match? If so, that is kinds boring.

You COULD make it work, but I doubt it.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
hey guys, if u might have noticed i have been spamming my btb a couple of times. And i am jsut getting back into btb so i forgot that you cant really have a convo in your btb thread like other forums so im sorry if i spammed. it wont happen again :)

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Clearly your not very bright. Let me stretch this out for you.

What do you think of a Darts BTB?

What A short word, often used at the beginning of a question. A request for a specific question.

do you think Do you think? Otherwise you would have gotten this question in no time at all.

Asking what you personally think inside of your head

Darts BTB A BTB that involves Darts.

What (The Request) do you think (what you think) of a Darts BTB (a BTB involving Darts)

Rose just tell us what you think of a BTB that will include Darts in some way.

Anyhoo, I think it is a bad idea. First of all it is not Wrestling Related and only the brits would understand it.

Two, what are you going to do, just write out a Darts Match? If so, that is kinds boring.

You COULD make it work, but I doubt it.

I mean what are you gonna do just write about darts matches? It sounds pritty boring.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Uhh yeah, what would you guys think about me posting a new BTB on the 11th, the only reasoning I can give for that date is it will be my one year anniversary since I first started in the BTB section or should I just post it when I am fully ready, either way it will be the same thing but I wanted your thoughts on the idea:)

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I'd like to get a good varied response here, what do you guys think of a darts BTB?

It would be awful.

Gards, just do it whenever you feel ready to.

And HFH, Andrew, Lennie and possibly CMS. Expect reviews. We'll see how I'm going for time. I would have already reviewed, but I've had some things happening lately.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Uhh yeah, what would you guys think about me posting a new BTB on the 11th, the only reasoning I can give for that date is it will be my one year anniversary since I first started in the BTB section or should I just post it when I am fully ready, either way it will be the same thing but I wanted your thoughts on the idea:)

post it when you're fully ready, I wouldn't want you to have another rushed BTB which fails. get a few shows written first,and then pull the trigger.

McLovin

Reaction score
Sorry guys,

But I'm going to have to step down in my role as the host of the Power 10. The main reason being that I don't have any time, I'm settling in to a new school, now have a step sister and am now in a junior darts promotion. I apologize to everybody, whoever wants to take over can.