TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

I really don't see the need in asking someone if they can use a promotion name. Damn, it's just a name! As if we own 'em. Seriously, all this asking if bookers are infringing upon other bookers' promotion names is quite silly, IMO.

Although that is very true, some people do get a bit upset if others use there name, and it would probably be best to ask anyway, just in case.

My name is :drinks_nologo:

McLovin

Reaction score
IWF BTB MAGAZINE

Sign-Ups are now open for the November 2008 edition of the BTB magazine. To write an Article for the edition PM me with the Article Idea you have and await confirmation and an ok to be in. However I understand the short notice, I would like all Articles PMd to me by October 31, 2008 to be released on November 01, 2008

seX-Power

I review when I post shows, as otherwise I am pressed for time. Most people that review dont have an active BTB so they have the time to review a few shows, as well as the people who review regardless. It is harder to review when you know certain people wont return the review. I admit, I have not always returned reviews, but I at least give rep and always do if I have time.

Also, Emperor DC, do you just hang out in the Lounge and criticise every thing that could possibly have something negative said about it?

Emperor DC

Reaction score
I review when I post shows, as otherwise I am pressed for time. Most people that review dont have an active BTB so they have the time to review a few shows, as well as the people who review regardless. It is harder to review when you know certain people wont return the review. I admit, I have not always returned reviews, but I at least give rep and always do if I have time.

Also, Emperor DC, do you just hang out in the Lounge and criticise every thing that could possibly have something negative said about it?

I come in here once a day, if that, so no. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Hey guys I just wanted to apologize for the very late delay of Hallowfest. I have had some issues going on in life that needed more attention to than writing. But It should be up sometime this week.

edgehead09

Reaction score
hey guys, it feels great to be back...if anyone would liek to make predictions for WM 24 it would be greatly appreciated...rep to the one with the most corect guesses..also i will make a round of reviews when i post first part of WM....ppl that post predictions will be first to be reviewed

thx, EH09

Evil Austin

Hey guys mainly Beer and or CMS. What happened about the Promo Tournament? The finals between Beer and CMS started possibly just under a month ago in a day or two it will be a month and nothing? did both men forget about it? just curious.

And I know Beer said that there is no time limmit no rush do your best work you possibly can in any given time but even he said that there is a time where it goes a little bit too long?

Just putting my 2cents out there. :happy:

Beer

Tbh, I was just thinking of capping it off and putting an extra Five Days until the deadline.

The Rated R CMStar

To King Lennie, I have not forgotten to review NWO. I'll do it tomorrow.

-TJ-

I think CMS and Beer should be Dq'ed and TJ and Diesel should be moved up to First and Second Place. :shifty: