TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

GSWA.png

Evil Austin

Looks great Beer, good luck by the way just a heads up thats CT's old BTB name.

Beer

Meh! I am not being funny but I have had to change my new BTB name quite a few time and I just can't do it again, sorry, unless CT goes absolutely crazy about it then I am using it.

edgehead09

Reaction score
Nearing the end. Possibly tonight. The war is still on. "Higher Power"

Can you find the answer?

Qwake

Because nobody reviews BTW Nitro :shifty:

I would if a certain guy returned the favour :shifty:

But that is the reason, nobody is reviewing, they are only posting there shows which is pretty annoying...

CT Styles

Meh! I am not being funny but I have had to change my new BTB name quite a few time and I just can't do it again, sorry, unless CT goes absolutely crazy about it then I am using it.

I couldn't care less. And mine was Universal Wrestling Alliance, not Ultimate anyway. Go ahead.

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
I'll review Lennie as soon as you post the second part of your pay per view.Personally that's the way I've been reviewing two parts ppvs others may be feeling the same way.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
I couldn't care less. And mine was Universal Wrestling Alliance, not Ultimate anyway. Go ahead.

I really don't see the need in asking someone if they can use a promotion name. Damn, it's just a name! As if we own 'em. Seriously, all this asking if bookers are infringing upon other bookers' promotion names is quite silly, IMO.

edgehead09

Reaction score
Hey CMS, just wanted to make sure it was cool to bring back the WWE vs. ECW thread

didnt mean to change ur build up all that much in the Trips/taker fued

edgehead09

Reaction score
ok cool, and before Scotty gets in here and goes on his spill about how technically it was his thread and all that BS...umm yea...the answer is NO

Qwake

I'll review Lennie as soon as you post the second part of your pay per view.Personally that's the way I've been reviewing two parts ppvs others may be feeling the same way.

When I made that other post before I wasn't doing it to get more reviews for me, I was doing it so everyone would begin reviewing everyone again. Just thought I would tell you that although there is nothing wrong with reviewing me :shifty:

ok cool, and before Scotty gets in here and goes on his spill about how technically it was his thread and all that BS...umm yea...the answer is NO

:roflmao:

did the reviewing system change around here?

No its still BM, WM, BP, WP but some members like reviewing everything on the show but its up to you on what you do.