TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

Enterprise.png

The beginning of a new era.

-TJ-

I was luaghing at you two planning on having two GCW's -_-

But then you change it ;)

CT Styles

This could possibly be my last post in the section for a few weeks now.

I'm leaving for Vietnam tomorrow and quite frankly, I cannot wait. This week has been one of the shittest of my life. I had my mum contemplating divorce and selling the house in the first half, then a close friend calling me an alcoholic and then last night I was arrested.

See you soon! :)

Beer

Bye CT, and everyone, WWC is going down the drain, there is a new BTB I am working on, it should be up in about a month, as I need to sort everything out first.

Moonlight Drive

Bye CT, hope you have fun in Vietnam

I am very intrigued as to why you got arrested. :D

Qwake

This could possibly be my last post in the section for a few weeks now.

I'm leaving for Vietnam tomorrow and quite frankly, I cannot wait. This week has been one of the shittest of my life. I had my mum contemplating divorce and selling the house in the first half, then a close friend calling me an alcoholic and then last night I was arrested.

See you soon! :)

I know how that feels except my dad was the one who sold the house then ran away to Australia :smh The stuff you just said is similar to my old problems...STALKER! :shifty:

Have fun! :eek:

seX-Power

Have fun I guess CT. You're eventual rise to the top of the bookers will eventually come, but I guess we will have to wait again. Look forward to seeing you back and seeing some more of your great work.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
i havent been here in like half a year, and im wondering why the section seems a little slow?