TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
No Sharkboy i think that cause not many BTB's you review you have a worst match.

Bradders

Reaction score
The reviewing system here is completely flawed because it is not in depth and doesn't help at all. There needs to be a few comments for each section not:

BM: Main Event

WM: Show/Khali

It's so obvious you just read the match title.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
There should be a separate review system for PPV's too, like match by match analysis, like I did for the last HEW PPV. You can't really do a number system because people can just make stuff up.

Wrestling Station

i noticed that many people are actually spamming others' threads in the btb just to get higher post count + rep.

Try make a system for this, im not the best one to tell you this as im not that much into this btb thingy.

So imo here what you guys can do.

Try add Q and A lists within the review. not just WM and best match. So that the person who actually did review some of the show, he has to read atleast a match of two so that he can actually ask questions or give an idea to improve the storyline or w/e.

Qwake

^ lol, thats cruel...Well I understand if you dont read mt TNE PPV! any time soon hehehe...

Qwake

Thats a pretty good idea WS, hopefully levi will see this or you could tell him about it and it could become a rule...

Reaction score
Is it true that if you do your shows in recap you wont get a review? Because thats what some dude told me in my thread.

The Ripper

Reaction score
Not excatly tryue because some people may review a recap show and some wont because theres not that much to review with it. But if you do recaps make sure you concentrate on your promos more.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Hey Now TheMac has gone can I do the first year but that means we need soemone to do tjhe last year.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Should i post it in here or in another thread and BTW i will just write a big recap for the year.

The Ripper

Reaction score
I am thinking about adding a new title to Smackdown in my btb and are wondering if anyone has some suggestions on what to call it. So far I have thought of T.V Tilte ( which are usually suppose to be defended on every t.v show so I arn't sure about this one) and Junior Heavyweight Title. Alos I am planning on using this title for future heavyweight champions. Any suggestions?

Evil Austin

there are lots -

Hardcore
European
Cruserweight - If you want to bring it back
Cruserweight tag team - was once in wcw i think
and a few others i have to look up.