• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TT.Tiger tamer

The point is that DX 3:16 thinks that he is one great booker but he isn't anything. To be honest, the first time I read your BTB I felt like slapping you for writing such a horrible show.

The fact is that nobody reads your shows and you want cheap attention just like every other Booker on this site. Ahh, BTB's!

McLovin

Reaction score
BTB Championship Series

An original idea from yours truly, bookers are split into groups of 4, the top one, or if there is enough two, will go into the first stage of the Finals, then when there are two they will go at it for the right to be the first-ever BTB Championship Series Winner. If you would like to sign up then just say Sign Me Up in this thread.

Many thanks

McLovin

Reaction score
That's a team like tournament, this is like Gards' Challenge League, but this one is going to last and finish. So sign up now, rules and other information will be posted once all the sign ups are done.

McLovin

Reaction score
Rate the Show

Kind of like Rate the PPV, instead any show you have made in BTB, such as weekly shows or special shows. I will keep all the scores here, and you will be rated in a seperate thread. To be rated, reply to this thread like this:

Show name:
Link:

Rate The Show Leaderboard

Credit to rosewt01

Kid-O-Mac

Reaction score
Wow I feel special!!!
People actually ask why I was banned.. Well forget that now I'm back yay!!!
So yeah anyways guys check out my first ever BTB on IWF... I have Raw and Smackdown up...
You review my show I will review yours..
Dont got a show to review? I'l send you some rep XD

The point is that DX 3:16 thinks that he is one great booker but he isn't anything. To be honest, the first time I read your BTB I felt like slapping you for writing such a horrible show.

The fact is that nobody reads your shows and you want cheap attention just like every other Booker on this site. Ahh, BTB's!

i agree, i may not be one to talk in sloppiness but remember his title VIP MEMBER/ GREAT BTBer. i nearly pissed myself laughing. i may be an average booker but i know which is good booking and bad and sorry DX, but you mt friend at the moment cant book a good show, your promo's are good.

Bradley

Reaction score
You are waaaaaaaaaay too full of yourself Small Show. You go around telling everyone you are like Chris Jericho, but I'm sure Chris Jericho is able to write full sentences. You say you are average on other projects, fuck off you aint average, your quite frankly shockingly shite tbh.

You are waaaaaaaaaay too full of yourself Small Show. You go around telling everyone you are like Chris Jericho, but I'm sure Chris Jericho is able to write full sentences. You say you are average on other projects, fuck off you aint average, your quite frankly shockingly shite tbh.

ok one asshole who seems to follow me around saying im shit at btb. fuck off yourself i've had enough of you. i know you are mac's cousin and he copied a btb so i aint as bad as him to fake a btb. at least i write my own stuff.

you claim to be his cousin. anyway i came to this thread to post a message which you seem to have spammed quite a few times. back to topic.

how many lines do you make a match in your btbs?