• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TT.Tiger tamer

MJ807

Reaction score
Punk's not that small of a guy hes only 3 inches shorter than HHH and weighs 40 pounds less than him I don't see any reason why he wouldn't be able to hit the G.T.S. on HHH.

The Anigma

Reaction score
I agree with XBA. If you're not getting any reviews then don't bust your ass writing another show. Review other BTB's and eventually you'll get your reviews returned. It's kind of tough to get reviews if your not an established BTB because a lot of readers check out the shows they're familiar with.

As far as the bumping BTB's thing goes, I see it happening and I agree (again) with XBA that's it's kind of like an unspoken rule in BTB. You don't ask for reviews and you really shouldn't piss and moan about not getting any reviews because at the end of the day it's not really about getting reviews. Now there's no doubt in my mind that it's great to get reviews but BTB is about being creative and your supposed to enjoy what you're doing not worrying about reviews. And if you already have reviews in your BTB, why would you want to ask for more? Be happy with the reviews you get and eventually you may gain a reputation for being a good booker and more people will check out your show. But for now quit bumping your thread asking for reviews because it's only pushing down other BTB's that don't have any reviews. Be happy with the what reviews you receive and don't bump your thread with useless posts.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
For everybody who reads my BTB.

The superstar that has finally signed after 3 weeks of negotiations. Will debut this week on Madness. Just thought I would say that.

Switchy

Reaction score
Yeah, I agree with MJ. Punk would deifantely be abe to hit it but if I were you I'd exaggerate it a little with Punk stumblin around with HHH on his shoulders or something for a bit of effect.