• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TT.Tiger tamer

dlw2711

Well, I think he means that they aren't trying to merge (by storyline) and that they are 2 seperate rival businesses invading each other's shows and things like that. This seems like the original idea for the Invasion storyline that got stopped early because fans hated WWF's portrayal of WCW/ECW (who were originally supposed to be the faces). Great idea, I think you should do it!

Fonzie 522

I dont know if you guys have this problem but, I have a TNA BTB right now (TNA Wrestling: Race to the top) and I feel like I am having a problem including more people on the roster, on iMPACT! and PPVs. I know I only wrote one show but I have lots of notes/ideas and it seems that I am leaving out alot of the roster. What do you guys do to fix this? Should I just include a random match with someone just so he isnt left out? Or maybe I just fire a few guys and trim the roster a little

If I were you I would maybe start up another show but if you don't have enough talent maybe try a heat/velocity type show just to give some superstars some action. If that doesn't turn out well you can take a superstar or a tag team and give them a good gimmick. Have that wrestler or team fight every week and have them be undefeated just like they did with Umaga but maybe with a different gimmick. After that over time that person or team would be in many opportunites to be in a feud.

JHar888

^ Amen. I agree with the Heat/Velocity thing completely, but Xplosion fits more witth a TNA BTB since that once was an actual TNA show.

Fonzie 522

Hey guys, in my new BTB I'm working on I have pretty much everything planned out for about four months. Now my only question is I have a main event superstar who I don't have any plans for at the moment at least until after wrestlemania. In real life he's hurt and he is a face as well. What are some ways I could bring him back that would be succesful in your opinions?

JHar888

^ ZOMG!! I thinks it's a Mystery Game! \

JK, but Bobby Lashley?

Well...if it's him, you could use him as a "Kurt Angle in ECW," giving one superstar that deserves a little more, a lot less. For instance, he could make an appearance once a weak crushing little jobbers (Snitsky, Mordecai, Kenzo Suzuki, etc.) or have a weekly "Invitational."

JHar888

I have no clue what you mean, but I think you're talking about a brand extesnion BTB?

My Advice: Check out CWE, the tri branded BTB of the IWF. :)

TheAnswer

If anyone wants to join...

The BTB Federation is accepting all writers, who want to be apart of this. If you don't know what the BTB Federation is, its a BTB that is the most realistic version to running a real wrestling Federation. For all the rules look at the first post in the BTB Federation thread.

C4

And the XWA is accepting anyone who is willing to write one or two segments a week, contact me by PM if you are interested in Writing for the Federation..

XWA is a BTB Federation run by TheAnswer and C4, it's perhaps the biggest and best of them all, you have to be known as a XWA Writer.

TheAnswer

And if you want to be the head honcho of your own Federation, there is the CWE that is in desperate need of a head writer.

JHar888

I might be back in. The BTB Fed is struggling really bad, no offense. With CMS, JMay, C4, and many others, you'd think that we'd see 500 line-long matches, but we don't. OK, I'll be in, hook me up with how I can rejoin CWE.

CT Styles

If you think its a good idea why share it with other people, go make it into a BTB

McLovin

BTB Ideas

Im going to make a Be The Booker because it sounds like a great idea but I am stumped for ideas!

Please could you give me any ideas as to what I should do?