TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

whoa, calm down w/e I believe you but if you can show a pick or if you have those matches on you tube it would be kool to see them but anyway. I believe you but it would be cool to see something....

wwerko619

Reaction score
Ok, il try to find some sort of pic or video, but dont just friken flip out of nowhere, and call me a blueberry for something im proud of, or something I enjoy.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
ROFL at you people................

Ok.. im a pro wrestler too... my name is Dylan''North of the boarder'' Camarena.... im trying to get into WWE but im working in CZW atm. When I make it to WWe I will tell you all.

CT Styles

^^ Have you got any advice because I am most likely joining and academy next year.

EDIT: Meant for wwekrko619

The Rated R CMStar

Hey, call me crazy but I could almost swear that when you stopped doing NCW you mentioned something about ROH

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Yeah... believe yourself. Use your imagination and you can become whatever you want... especially on the internet.

Evil Austin

Yeah I don't have the best of memory but that does ring a bell. (about his NCW / ring of honor ending)

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Complete blueberry heh? hahaha, your funny.....screw that, your not funny once or ever. You think I would be bullshitting you? How could I bullshit something like this, unless you have a problem, then walk to the friken academy, and get your ass off a damn computer chair, and start wrestlin, cause right now, you sound like a man eating donuts, and a friken dog with a busted paw scrambled the keyboard.

I still don't believe. I've mat wrestled for 4 years now and not once have I bitched and complained about it on the Internet.

wwerko619

Reaction score
ROH was the first reason of my leaving, but I was picked for a diffrent acad, so I ended up going to FCW for a few months, and im done with there, im just here for WrestleMania now.

HulkStar

Wrestling thats cool... But are you like a real technical wrestler or
Entertainer??

I once thought of the that stuff because my dads a unsigned rapper and all and he does alot of promotions for people...
One of his friends started this INDY promotion I forgot what the name was I'l post it in a bit.. But yeah my dad asked if I wanted too get in on it I did it for A week but it was wayy to hectic with Football, School, Girls, Real Wrestling and all that...

On spring break Im getting in though Im not sure what name I will use I thought of Apex.. Lol well good luck Mr. Zach Attack

EDIT---
WWERKO you did some work in FCW?? Thats cool do you know Thomas?? Thats the old staff guy with the handlebar Moustache??
When my dad went up their for some concerts I was talking to that guy and every day for like Two weeks me and my cousin would get in his car ride to the FCW Main Building and we'd talk with him..
Cool guy he told me about Ted Dibiase and how he'd twitch sometimes I started cracking up so hard

wwerko619

Reaction score
I do entertainment, but I did real for a few years, and I started at High Skool, and that was boring, just holds, and then my parents could afford for me to go to wrestlin skool, so I did. Then I got hooked, and I was just going there every day, and now, im getting what I asked for.

HulkStar

Thats Real cool Im in my senior year, and Im broke as hell so I dont have anymoney for anything... Just Gear for football and wrestling thats about it.. I'l admit The wrestling at school gets a bit repetitive...
But My best friends [twins] are Manny Reyes Jr's sons so I practice, and spar with them at Manny's camp and stuff..
Manny's been trying to convince my mom to let me go to that Pride Wrestling Camp and they offered me a year of free insurance allready but my mom's being a pain in the rear end bout it

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Everybody who has not voted in the Battle of the SWA writers do ti now.

Who will prevail, The writer of Anarchy, Brian Kendricks Biceps or the writer of Riots (and CWA) GardsJr. Vote now and see who can get Elijah Burke to the Main Event in the best way without him winning the Rumble

Qwake

I do entertainment, but I did real for a few years, and I started at High Skool, and that was boring, just holds, and then my parents could afford for me to go to wrestlin skool, so I did. Then I got hooked, and I was just going there every day, and now, im getting what I asked for.

Are you actually a wrestler? Man, thats so cool!