TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

Just so you guys know (I know BKB and Gards know already but I am telling the others so they know)

That wwerko619 has asked me to tell you guys that he won't be coming back until early next year. He is training to become a wwe superstar in Florida state. He is currently in one of their training grounds he wants me to tell everyone here that he is gone till 09 and to keep an eye out for him because by late 09 he plans to be on the wwe roster.

The Rated R CMStar

Anyone knows who wwerko619 is? I mean, if he worked for ROH and now is in FCW, we have to know him

Evil Austin

apparently his ring name is Zach, finisher Zach attack, that is all the details he had told me.

wwerko619

Reaction score
Hey guys, im back for very little time, me and my friends write a BTB, and we dont know where to put it for people to rate. So, they dont like forums, and I have little time left on my time sheet, so I could come on here a few times every day, and talk with you guys. Im going to be posting the first shows, and il post KOTR, whitch we recently just typed. My friends to WWE and WCW, and I do TNA. So il post the first 3 shows, and also, I will post KOTR. Il do that if a few minutes, but I wont be here like every 20 minutes, probaly few times a day.

wwerko619

Reaction score
Ring name, oh, Zach. Just Zach, I will get a bigger name, when I get into the closer of WWE,TNA or ECW. But for now, its just zach. And also, I saw something with ROH there, I ended up skipping it, due to fill-up.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Show me a video of you wrestling, a pic.. anything. Because right now you just sound like a complete blueberry.

wwerko619

Reaction score
Complete blueberry heh? hahaha, your funny.....screw that, your not funny once or ever. You think I would be bullshitting you? How could I bullshit something like this, unless you have a problem, then walk to the friken academy, and get your ass off a damn computer chair, and start wrestlin, cause right now, you sound like a man eating donuts, and a friken dog with a busted paw scrambled the keyboard.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Yeah just like I thought... doesnt even show us anything to confirm that hes a wrestler..... lol. He's a fake.