TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

Oh right I misread the post.

I would see no problem with a Best Of show, as long as you add something to it. Whether it be backstories, a bonus match or something else. Just don't copy and paste, that would be spam.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
tbh, I planned to do a "HEW DVD" Thread, where I try to document a single wrestler in the company where I try to tell his year in HEW and then I feature some matches and maybe promos, but then I got Gards and stopped on making one >_>

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
^^^ That actually would've been pretty cool. I've been thinking about doing something like that, but instead of one wrestler, it would document the history of the belts in the company.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I might do one entitled "A Year of a Shelton Benjamin" and maybe "The Lion's Tale inside HEW" lol... later...

One question... Which of these guys do you think will fit for a Rourke's The Wrestler like storyline???

a.) Hardcore Holly
b.) Rob Van Dam
c.) Shawn Michaels
d.) Others, pls. specify

I am thinking of doing one, I just seen some brief infos of the idea and yet I am still finding time to watch and get a copy of the movie. Well, it's still a hold storyline... you can try do one in your BTB if you want.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I might do one entitled "A Year of a Shelton Benjamin" and maybe "The Lion's Tale inside HEW" lol... later...

One question... Which of these guys do you think will fit for a Rourke's The Wrestler like storyline???

a.) Hardcore Holly
b.) Rob Van Dam
c.) Shawn Michaels
d.) Others, pls. specify

I am thinking of doing one, I just seen some brief infos of the idea and yet I am still finding time to watch and get a copy of the movie. Well, it's still a hold storyline... you can try do one in your BTB if you want.

I figure Hardcore Holly or HBK. Holly is old and washed up, but I don't think you can do something emotional with a d-bag like him. HBK probably would fit "The Wrestler" type of thing perfectly. You can just have some of the younger guys say he's a mess, make him retire and make some huge comeback. It's actually a good idea for a BTB. At least it's not like what ROH has done to Jerry Lynn.

Axis

Michaels would fit since they just ran a spin of it on Raw with him and JBL. We got it in the WWE and ROH, is it gonna be in fantasy booking too?

seX-Power

Well for anyone reading my current work I am planning on writing matches that are shorter than normal matches, but not quite recaps. They sort of outline the main points in a match without going into too much detail. I was just wondering whether you people think this style works?

I mean, some have said it lacks emotion and I'll try too add more emotion in from Raw Week 3 in my Brandon & Brandon thread as I've already written the matches for Week 2.

So yeah, what do you think of the match style?

Evil Austin

Guys I have in mind who I think would make it in the Year Book for the top five storyline shake ups and moments. When is the due date for everything ?

Moonlight Drive

Okay, quick question; let's say I'm just hammering out my Wrestlemania card. I come to a match where I have two choices. One will probably be better wrestling wise, whilst the other will more or less have a much bigger 'Wrestlemania Moment' feel. Storyline-wise they're about even. Which should I consider?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

It's WrestleMania, it needs the moments d00d.

As for the Yearbook, I doubt it's actually happening.

xtremebadass

I hope nobody thinks I am lacking in reviews again, but I have been busy with my GFX things. Don't think I forgot about you guys, I am going to drop some reviews when I find the time, most likely tomorrow idk though.

Reaction score
For my new BTB im re-creating the Nation of Domination faction with Elijah Burke, MVP, R-Truth and Shelton Benjamin and then doing DX being called past,present,future but that will be revealed when my new BTB is posted. Should be soon waiting on PC getting fixed using laptop but cant use my hard-drive :( Is there any indy stars people would reccomened me except Bryan Danialson, Delerious well the whole ROH i dont feel its an indy after getting a GOOD tv deal.

The Rated R CMStar

You shouldnt use indy starts just for the sake of using them. If you aren't familiar with someone, then just don't use him

Evil Austin

Ok so I take it that since it looks like the Lounge is going to be scrapped in the next couple of days. I take it that there will be no year book?

Moonlight Drive

If the Lounge is gone, I don't see why that would mean no yearbook.

Anyway, two questions for y'all;

1 - What would your thoughts be on someone winning the Money In The Bank for a second or third time?

2 - Thoughts on short runs with the briefcase mentioned above?