TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

More people seem to be recapping their matches lately and on normal shows I actually think they would be better. This way you read the recap which takes less time reading and you still get to see the main points of the match, it also makes PPVs look much better because you can do the matches whole.

That's just my opinion though, I am sure there could be other reasons for you to write the matches whole.

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
I like the idea of more writers going to recapped shows which is what I plan to do in mine also. Like Qwake stated it makes pay per views when they are in full seem alot more special and a bigger experience to read. Also recapped matches make it easier for people to review because it takes less time to read which will it turn maybe increase the activity in the section. I think a majority of BTB readers enjoy the promo parts alot more then the matches, so as long as the promos are still written in full, I don't believe many will care about the matches not being in full.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
I started the recapping trend :shifty:

Anyways, it was an interesting way to bump the thread but it served it's purpose even though there is an Advertisement thread for that Levi :p. I recap matches not because I am lazy and all that shizz, it is because I feel as though it still gets the point and story across and that is my aim in my BTB; to tell a story. Also, I feel as though it makes a PPV more grand after writing in recap, as I think if all weekly shows are in full, it takes a little away from a PPV. IMO.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

I think I am going to jump on the recap bandwagon because at this point it would have been another month before Aftershock Episode 13 would have gotten done with the way my work schedule has been fucked up with being promoted and all. I'll still do PPVs in full though. If I'm lucky I'll be able to get Ep 13 up by I'm hoping Sunday.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Hey, just saying, GWF is about to be reawakened. I've been a slump as of late, but don't worry. Thats all over. The show will be up Sunday, or Monday.

Anyways, what do you guys think of giving synopsis's for PPV's, after they are posted obviously.

I've seen it done in other websites, and find it pretty interesting. What do you guys think?

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

I know Roxxxi did his recaps for the lazy in WWR. Plus most show previews after Payperviews summarize the PPVs. I say go for it because it tells people where you've been and also where you could be going with the BTB.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Hey, just saying, GWF is about to be reawakened. I've been a slump as of late, but don't worry. Thats all over. The show will be up Sunday, or Monday.

Anyways, what do you guys think of giving synopsis's for PPV's, after they are posted obviously.

I've seen it done in other websites, and find it pretty interesting. What do you guys think?

Find them to be a total waste of time. Tell your cousin that. >_>

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Eh, I'm fifty fifty here, anybody have another two cents to add to if I begin doing the synopsis's for pay per views. If anything, I don't think I'll say what I might go with, but what I would've done if it wasn't for any current plans I'd have.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
I've been thinking about it and I've decided to take a little more time away from writing before I bring POI back. Thanks to everyone for their support over these past 45 shows. I'll continue to review BTB's and I might put together POI "Best of" shows to keeps it alive until I feel like writing again.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I've been thinking about it and I've decided to take a little more time away from writing before I bring POI back. Thanks to everyone for their support over these past 45 shows. I'll continue to review BTB's and I might put together POI "Best of" shows to keeps it alive until I feel like writing again.

I'd honestly consider that spamming. If you have nothing to add to your BTB, you shouldn't be posting in there.

seX-Power

^ To be honest, more that 50% of the posts in this thread are spam, and that post gave more information than most. Plus, it's not like anyone will do anything about it, or like anyone really cares.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I think it won't be a spam if they add something to it. How 'bout they have a Best of the Best show instead where the commentators try to add some infos or backstories before they feature tha match just like WWE's Year-end special.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Well, that's how the members would like to do it... So I think it's all up to them wheter to post it at the Show Talent Thread (which is as quiet as a Ghost Town) or in their thread.