TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

Seriously the only guy I can name that has made it to the big companies is Nathan Johnes.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
A Samoan/Japanese Pacific company wouldn't be too bad, though; there's plenty of talent on both sides.

Evil Austin

Yes, there are always the from Samoa the famous Samoan family with The Rock, Superfly Snuka, Rikishi, Umaga, Haku, Manu and a few others.

And from Japan thats just self explanitory......CURRYMAN lol but still they do have lots of great talent over there to use up.

and from NZ ? :confused:

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

From Australia TNT is a decent wrestler. He put on a good match with Austin Aries. Mad Dog McRea can also put on a decent brawl. The rest is crap though.

Qwake

^ lol yeah they are awesome! NZ has some alright guys but none of them are known very well. There was a guy who wrestled Raven and won and another guy who sold a DDT from Raven well lol, thats bout it. Also, what happened to the Power10? Just wondering...

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I am thinking of doing a BTB but i need a few wretslers from the pacific reigon that could fit the mould of a Pacific Wrestling Promotion

I think guys in a Pacific Promotion should be big brawlers and technical wrestlers and it doesn't mean that you need to use only Samoan Wrestlers. How bout add some of these guys like Umaga, U-gene, Brent Albright, Manu Anoai, Takeshi Morishima?

McLovin

Reaction score
Okay guys, I won't go through the whole story about it, I'll put it nice and simple. I won't be continuing my BTB. I just can't find any motivation with it, so I think I'll start to get back into wrestling and see if I can get back into it. But don't expect another BTB from me this year.

Emperor DC

Reaction score
Okay guys, I won't go through the whole story about it, I'll put it nice and simple. I won't be continuing my BTB. I just can't find any motivation with it, so I think I'll start to get back into wrestling and see if I can get back into it. But don't expect another BTB from me this year.

So, I'll see you in a few weeks then.

Beer

James? I am taking you're Idea. I am going Recap!

DC, you made James turn to this with your style of writing, so ultimately you helped me decide to do this. It is much easier, and definitely much more fun doing it this way.

Evil Austin

I had taken the liberty to look up all Pacific Island born wrestlers be famous or just one time jobbers and some in this list may have died or are still alive but this is the list of Pacific Islander Wrestlers.

LEGENDS AND FAMOUS NAMES
Alo Lolani.
Curtis Iaukea.
Dean Ho.
Farmer Boy Ipo.
Jimmy Snuka.
Jumping Joe Solo.
Kinipopos #1.
Kinipopos #2.
Leota Lu II.
Mr. Fuji.
Neff Maiava.
Peter Maivia.
Reno Tuufuli.
Sam Steamboat.
Samoan Joe.
Superfly "Tui".
Tapu Tuufuli.
Tio Taylor.
Tiki Tapu.
Tor Kamata.
Toru Tanaka.
Tui Fau.
Wild Samoan Afa.
Wild Samoan Sika.

FROM THE 1980'S
Cocoa Samoa.
Don Muraco.
Haku.
The Hawaiian Kid.
Junior Maivia.
King Haku.
King Tonga.
Leroy Brown.
Mighty Milo.
Mt. Fiji.
Ricky Steamboat.
Robert Toronto.
Sakalia.
Sam Samson.
Samoan Bulldog.
Samoan Savage.
Siva Afi.
Tama.
Tonga Kid.

WRESTLING FROM THE 90'S
The Barbarian.
Crush.
Ekmo Fatu.
Fatu.
L.A. Smooth.
Matt E. Smalls.
Meng.
Prince Iaukea.
Rikishi Fatu.
The Rock.
Samu.
Sumito.
Yokozuna.

WRESTLING IN 2000+
Afa Jr.
Ativalu.
Chief Levai.
Hornet.
Jamal.
Jimmy Snuka Jr.
Joe Muraco
Johnny Kealoha
Kimo.
King Dabada.
Ma'koa.
Mana.
Rosey/Ro'Z.
Samoa Joe.
Skulu.
Sonny Siaki.
Tuitele.
Umaga.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pacific Island Tag Teams:
King Tonga & Sivi Afi.
The Kinipopos (Kinipopos #1 & #2).
Manu Samoa (Ativalu & Tuitele).
Mr. Fuji & Toru Tanaka.
Samoan Connection (Farmer Boy Ipo & Leroy Brown).
The Samoans (Reno Tufuuli & Tio Taylor).
The Samoans (Samu & Kokina).
South Pacific Connection (Ricky Steamboat & Jimmy Snuka).
Rick Steamboat & King Tonga.
The Wild Samoans (Afa & Sika).

Pacific Island Tag Teams:
3-Minute Warning (Rosey & Jamal).
The Faces of Fear (Haku & Barbarian).
The Head Shrinkers (Fatu & Samu & Sionne).
The Island Boys (Kimo & Ekmo Fatu).
The Islanders (Haku & Tama).
The Samoan Island Tribe (Samu & Mana).
The Samoan Gangsta Party (RoZ & Samu).
The Samoan Swat Team (Fatu & Samu).
Yokozuna & Crush w/Jim Cornette.

Thank me later :eek:

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
It's kinda funny to me. For the Trios Tournament people were going crazy for the hype. Now that I posted the shows I can't get a peep outa you guys. Oh well, I guess that's how it goes.

LC, does this mean that the BTB Magazine is dead?