TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Leviathan

Reaction score
For me you should make a brand new BTB, most of the guys here will say "OMG! another BTB from Gards!!!", but making a fresh BTB in your return is way better.

seX-Power

^ Exactly. Deep down, nobody cares how many BTBs it takes, they just want you to be successful. As for a WWE BTB, they are usually easier to manage and I think it may be what you need to get you back on track.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Yeah WWE BTB's is always good especially when Kung Fu Naki is your US Champion and Dolph Ziggler is your IC Champ :shifty: lol... j/k (man! I really need a Ziggler/Kung Fu Naki sigs). And speaking of WWE BTB's, there's one time that I had thought of trying to do one but hell how can I work with another BTB if I can't write 2 BTB's in a week! Maybe, I'll just make a post in the Official "What If" Thread about my idea in a WWE BTB.

Evil Austin

look I know I have said this before a million and a half times and I know that I said I won't do it again but it has happened and I am not going to make up excuses whine and bitch this is it my current BTB with WAW is the fourth WAW thread. And it plain and simple sucked.

It could be because WAW is old and stale, it could be because WAW is messy and un - neat because of it being spread across four threads. That's mainly because when I was new here and went on holiday and came back I thought I had to start WAW on a new thread instead of bumping it back up. But long story short WAW We Are Wrestling - WAW Next Generation Experience whatever just isn't working sometimes I have to post after myself and get an infraction from CMS for it there is just no point in going through with it.

So basically over the past three weeks I saw this end coming it was slowly going down the drain so I got myself ready I wanted to post the Royal Rumble which I did and now I am getting ready in the next week once WAW is two weeks old to start.......

SWF.jpg

Just on a side note this won't be a rushed BTB this is a long BTB in the making and I have already planned ahead months in advance got myself cards in advance with results and I have written out over the past two weeks the first four weekly shows including the first half of SWF's first PPV so this will be my best work yet and ill make sure of it.

*Credit to Beer for the logo*

And if anyone was reading WAW and didn't want it to stop, sorry I had my reasons. hopefuly you guys would get to like my new BTB though.

Toddy

Reaction score
I am thinking of doing a BTB but i need a few wretslers from the pacific reigon that could fit the mould of a Pacific Wrestling Promotion

Emperor DC

Reaction score
look I know I have said this before a million and a half times and I know that I said I won't do it again but it has happened and I am not going to make up excuses whine and bitch this is it my current BTB with WAW is the fourth WAW thread. And it plain and simple sucked.

It could be because WAW is old and stale, it could be because WAW is messy and un - neat because of it being spread across four threads. That's mainly because when I was new here and went on holiday and came back I thought I had to start WAW on a new thread instead of bumping it back up. But long story short WAW We Are Wrestling - WAW Next Generation Experience whatever just isn't working sometimes I have to post after myself and get an infraction from CMS for it there is just no point in going through with it.

So basically over the past three weeks I saw this end coming it was slowly going down the drain so I got myself ready I wanted to post the Royal Rumble which I did and now I am getting ready in the next week once WAW is two weeks old to start.......

SWF.jpg

Just on a side note this won't be a rushed BTB this is a long BTB in the making and I have already planned ahead months in advance got myself cards in advance with results and I have written out over the past two weeks the first four weekly shows including the first half of SWF's first PPV so this will be my best work yet and ill make sure of it.

And if anyone was reading WAW and didn't want it to stop, sorry I had my reasons. hopefuly you guys would get to like my new BTB though.

... and breath.

CT Styles

All the traits of DX_3:16..

DX_3:16 said:
look I know I have said this before a million and a half times
Repetitiveness.

It could be because WAW is old and stale, it could be because WAW is messy and un - neat
Staleness and messiness.

90% is absolute gibberish and drivel.

You could have said all that crap in a few lines like, 'I feel WAW is getting stale. I'm sorry but I think I'm going to have to end it. I have been thinking up a new BTB for a while now and I have written some shows. It's called SWF - Smashmouth Wrestling Federation. Sorry to my WAW 'fans'.'

You tell us so much shit we don't care about and already know.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I am thinking of doing a BTB but i need a few wretslers from the pacific reigon that could fit the mould of a Pacific Wrestling Promotion

Pacific? I really don't know how you could pull that off, just because the name is "Pacific Wrestling Promotion" doesn't mean that you have to load your roster with guys from there, it's going to be tough like that.

anyways, I think I'm ready to post part 2, but I'm going to have to do a round of reviews first.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
I'm gonna try to get out a bunch of reviews soon, hopefully by the end of the weekend I'll have given all of the ones that I owe to people.

Qwake

Okay guys, I also will be reviewing around sometime soon, although I think I have already reviewed everyone that reviewed me but ill review a few more because I am so kind! :eek:

To Toddy: Sounds like a pretty cool BTB, like H4H said, I don't think you would just have to use guys from around those ways just because thats where the promotion is based but if you want to, use the Samoan wrestlers like Umaga etc. Other then those guys I am out of names lol

Evil Austin

yea toddy just like others have said you don't have to, HBK did that style BTB with Australia I believe it was called Anzac something but he never used all Australian wrestlers like Nathan Jones and neither do you.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
If you're doing Pacific, Japanese, Samoan, Polynesian and Aussie/NZ guys would be good; only thing is, the knowledge of these wrestlers, particularly Australia, is rather low.