TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

I would like join to something like this if someone stuck to it and made it good lol. Also if it wasnt to much threads or anything like that :y:

Moonlight Drive

I might join if I got more time, but I'd help you out if you needed a right hand man or something Nate

Moonlight Drive

Okay, I need some opinions on a storyline

What if someone in the Minsitry of Darkness actually didn't want to be there, but they were under James Mitchells thumb because he knew their secret, that their son is a certain Smackdown! superstar, eventually leading to this superstar VS the Ministry

Woudl that work or not?

And I know I haven't actually started doing shows yet, but if I go ahad with that storyline itll have a big effect on them, So I need to know if it would be good or shit

edgehead09

Reaction score
Wrestler Name:
Heel/Face:
Height/Weight:
Appearance:
Hometown:
Entrance Music:
Entrance descripti0n(movement, pyro, ring walk etc.):
Finishing Move(s)(1/2):
Moveset (list about 5-10 moves your wrestler does):
Background of wrestling:
Other:

^ok that is the official sign-up template

i think we need about 8-12 wrestlers b4 we start a show

*template comes from the forum section at WA.com

Moonlight Drive

My offer to help is still open, and oh, I might sign up if we get 10 or so people and I have time

Qwake

Wrestler Name: Bobby King
Heel/Face: Heel
Height/Weight: 232pounds, 6 feet
Appearance: Looks like Petey Williams
Hometown: Detroit, Michigan
Entrance Music: Final Countdown
Entrance descripti0n(movement, pyro, ring walk etc.): walk down to the ring, get on apron and do AJ Styles pose with his arm in the air to the side
Finishing Move(s)(1/2): King's Cross (Angels Wings), Corkscrew Moonsault
Moveset (list about 5-10 moves your wrestler does): Sharpshooter, Pele, Bulldog, springboard DDT, Hurricanrana, German Suplex, Jaw Breaker, Neck Breaker, Super Kick.
Background of wrestling: FCW
Other:

Thats all my shit if you are going through with this :D

edgehead09

Reaction score
^yea, HBK man i really could use ur help.

First thing is to get some ppl to sign up.

So lets get recruiting

Qwake

Nate, just post in the chatroom and in the chatbox, then people are bound to see it :y:

wwerko619

Reaction score
Wrestler Name: Zach "The Man" Baires
Heel/Face: Face
Height/Weight: 6'6, 244 pounds
Appearance: Red & Black jean shorts....
Hometown: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Entrance Music: I Walk Alone - Saliva
Entrance descripti0n(movement, pyro, ring walk etc.): Bobby Lashley like pyro, when he jumps onto the ropes. Exept, I raise my hands, and the pyro goes off:)
Finishing Move(s)(1/2): Zach Attack ( Exactly like the GTS )
Moveset (list about 5-10 moves your wrestler does): dropkick, DDT, Moonsault, Zach Attack, uppercut, Spinning Drop Kick, Suplex, Springboard kick....need more?
Background of wrestling: FCW
Other: Ummm, yeah:)

I hope you can run this, good luck man.

Evil Austin

Yea I was thinking the same thing, half of the peple didn't post their matches yet respectivly and its the 16th in half of the world... ?

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
As for the BKB/Gards situation, that really is bad news. You guys were doing a nice job with WWE, but I guess you were having trouble getting things together. I really can't say anything about a future BTB, because both of you have tried everything. I guess its time to play some EWR for you guys?

Well Yeah we both play EWR and I have started worrking no something in which I have a very solid roster with a few indies and people I like to write with and Some I have never written with so Yeah.