TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Well...

Sorry to hear you want be back soon but you had to put up with em more as a partner. You did everything and I should of Done more. Bloody Hell, Bloodyu Hell there is 5 BTB's I have failed. That really sucks, after 5 shows or so. Well I am determined to make my new BTB succeed:)

Moonlight Drive

Hmm, need some help now

I'm looking to expand my roster in my new BTB, I'm low on faces (very low) and looking for some new people to inject in. I'm not a big RoH fan, bhut I'm looking for younger guys from TNA or RoH to add, any suggestions?

Evil Austin

yea it is sad that a great Booker is going out, I mean you have over the past month or two changed your BTB's a few times I guess you could never really find that special one that caught your eye and your passion. Hopefully you do find your will to continue and come back in the end. Good luck with whatever your doing in the mean time. lol you nate tj and a few others have always posted a thread about leave why don't you do what I did and post it in the chat room. oh well, cya

Evil Austin

I think it won't work out sure if you do it Ill sign up but the most sucsessful one I have seen so far of that type of BTB / E - Fed is wwerko619's NCW one and it only had 3 - 4 shows and one ppv I think, it had over a thousand posts I think and people were just posting and spaming it up without even reviewing the show which was probably annoying for the wwerko619.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Why not just join the offical Efed

Evil Austin

well that sucks BKB, Hope to see you doing something longer lasting in the future good luck.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Hmm, need some help now

I'm looking to expand my roster in my new BTB, I'm low on faces (very low) and looking for some new people to inject in. I'm not a big RoH fan, bhut I'm looking for younger guys from TNA or RoH to add, any suggestions?

I am thinking of Nigel Mcguiness and AJ Styles right now and how 'bout you start pushing those guys?

McLovin

Reaction score
Man that sucks BKB, but I can understand how you feel, I had what you had earlier this year. I can only hope that you come back, because you are a very talented Booker.

BTW: Are you still writing your match in the BTB Match Writing Tournament?

scotland123

Reaction score
I would recommend doing this. With a bunch of good RP'ers (BTB section = perfect place to find them) then it's real easy to get a good show going, I run one exactly the same that -HBK- is referring to (I think) and it's good but it really needs a big bunch of people to do it. My one has unfortunately lost members recently and it is kind of turning the wrong way (E.g. I'm currently losing on votes this week, my match was 550 words long whilst the other match was 3 sentences long, but apparantly "it furthered the feud") Stay away from that crap.

edgehead09

Reaction score
yea scot, this is exactly like the e-fed you run but i would actually make it into a show....instead of just announcing the winners i would have the show with promos and announcers and all that.

come on guy give it a shot....it will be FUN:music_dj:

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind doing this, not as a full time thing, but as a contest after the match writing contest ends. We'd judge based on the originality of the character, realism of the moveset, the setup, and the match. It'd be a lot like the match writing contest, but with the added challenge of getting the reader "into" the character with just one match.

edgehead09

Reaction score
yea and besides

it would only be one match a week....not like that is hard for many bookers around here

ok so is anyone else in on this

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Hmm, need some help now

As much as I like reading Indy/Younger based BTB's, I really can't help you. Writing matches and promos for someone you don't know is pretty difficult and will make BTB'ing a chore.

As for the BKB/Gards situation, that really is bad news. You guys were doing a nice job with WWE, but I guess you were having trouble getting things together. I really can't say anything about a future BTB, because both of you have tried everything. I guess its time to play some EWR for you guys?

Qwake

Damn I thought you guys were in WWE Time to take action for the long run. It was a good show so hopefully you guys have learned alot from it, good luck with you next BTBs and keep me updated on MSN :shifty:

And also I just remembered something, today is Wedensday the 16th in NZ/Aussie and a few other places so are there matches due today or tomorrow when its the 16th in America and other places??? thought I would remind people lol. :D