• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TT.Tiger tamer

CT Styles

Why do you right in the post box? do you find it easier?

I don't know, it's just a habit and yeah, I guess I find it easier and I like the lengths of paragraphs I do so I just use the postbox.

What you up to lol?
Nm, just got back from school about an hour ago and just chillin'.

Qwake

true true...

Have you read my TNE PPV I just posted?

^ once/if you have, what do you think of it lol?

The Anigma

This is somewhat of a spin on what you asked me in my thread.

Do you think that my storylines in The Commencement are better than the current storylines in WWE? If so, do you think that my storylines would be successful on television?

MikeRaw

This is somewhat of a spin on what you asked me in my thread.

Do you think that my storylines in The Commencement are better than the current storylines in WWE? If so, do you think that my storylines would be successful on television?

Well its a two part question so here ya go...

Do I think yours are better than WWE's? You bet!
It seems other than the Regal thing, lately, WWE has just been about generic feuds between face and heel for a title. However yours are all quality, as are alot of btbs here. I mean, I wish we saw something like Cena/Rock on WWE TV. Not just cause their huge stars, but they way you booked it and the storyline behind it. Same with McMahon/Edwards and Cena/Edwards.
And you always seem to have a creative storyline to take off where another left off...

Could it be sucessful? Most likely. I mean some arent always able to happen such as Cena/Rock as a legend may not wanna be involved at one point. But overall, your normal storylines (without twists) are just as good and your top storylines/feuds are much better. So I say ya!:)

The Anigma

Which of my storylines do you believe is the most realistic?

And which storyline that I have can you not wait to find out what happens next with?

MikeRaw

Anigma-

Most realistic? Well the lower card feuds are always realistiv, cause theyre usually just fillers, but ill talk about proper big time feuds. And Ill say HHH/Orton. Just because its a big-time feud with a good feel, and its also nothing over the top, I can see it happening (because it is in WWE:p)

One I wanna see what happens next? Thats close. It could be Edwards/Stephanie relationship, see if they have little kids:p. Or it could be Edwards/McMahon, or edwards/cena. Ill say Edrwards/mcmahon though. I cant believe he lost at WM, and the fallout should be good.

-TJ-

Ok........ MikeRaw this is a personal question.

Remember When i first joined? How noob i was? Well how much have i changed since those fateful 8 months ago? Not only as a booker, but as a member of IW.

MikeRaw

Wow. TJ, good question. Youve changed alot. I remembered when I first came back and I remembered you and I was like, wow hes changed. You were pretty bitchy back then, and now youve changed alot. You dont overreact as much and your also a lotmore calm. Good job.

Kid-O-Mac

Hey guys I might start a BTB with Indie guys..

What are two good rivalry's I can use for a "Main Championship" fued??

Also, what are some professional guys that would fit right into a Indie BTB...

I mean a guy like Homicide, and CM Punk, and Kofi Kingston... Who else is there??

The Rated R CMStar

CM Punk vs Samoa Joe would be the most obvious one. I think that Brian Danielson vs Nigel Mcguiness or Danielson vs Morishima are also good.

Or if you want to go more of a shoot, you can go to the NWA Title thing that happened between Danielson and Adam Pearce(Brian got injured and got substitued by Pearce, and then Adam won the belt) and you can have them feud over that

CM Punk vs Samoa Joe would be the most obvious one. I think that Brian Danielson vs Nigel Mcguiness or Danielson vs Morishima are also good.

Or if you want to go more of a shoot, you can go to the NWA Title thing that happened between Danielson and Adam Pearce(Brian got injured and got substitued by Pearce, and then Adam won the belt) and you can have them feud over that

Punk vs Joe. Trademarked. Was I the first to do it?

And actually Danielson was substituted by Brent "Gunner Scott" Albright, who is pure awesomeness. I personally am not a fan of Pearce, he's more of a throwback wrestler IMO.

I think that he meant who he could use in an indy BTB. I would say use the young WWE and TNA guys as your Main Eventers and upper midcarders. Guys like Jack Evans, Roderick Strong, and Matt Sydal could compete for a second title. The popular indy guys are better to use, but be sure to include WWE and TNA names everyone knows, so you'll get reviews.