TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

I think you need to explain a bit better. Im not quite sure what your talkin about...

John

well i have 5 english wrestlers and 5 canadian wrestlers to compete against americans in 10 matches. the winner scores a point for his team. the team with the most points at the end of the series of 5 weeks gets pride. understand it? or shall i explain more.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles

The Rated R CMStar

Oh yeah, this seems like a good idea...wait a minute, it is already running, the BTB WORLD CUP!!!!!

Which BTW, you are part of and you have forfeited almost every one of your matches

Qwake

You answer the questions lol, not ask them.

How long is an average match for you?

MK3

Reaction score
The Big Show vs Edge
The bell rings. The Big Show walks toward Edge. Edge backs up. Edge backs up into the corner. Big Show proceeds to him. Right as Show is about to grab Edge, Edge swerves out of the way and runs to the other side of the ring. Show walks toward Edge. Big Show corners him. Edge tries to run again, but Show grabs him. Show throws him into the corner and pushes his head back. He then tells the crowd to “Shhhhh†before he raises his hand and then slaps it on the chest of Edge. Edge falls to the mat. Big Show picks him back up and puts him in the corner. Big Show tells the crowd to “Shhhhh†again and raises his hand as he slaps Edge across the chest. Edge falls to the mat gasping for breath.

Big Show gets Edge up and throws him across the ring. Big Show gets Edge up and whips him off the ropes and delivers a huge clothesline. Big Show helps Edge up then whips him into the corner. Big Show puts Edge on the top rope in a sitting position. Big Show lays some hard right hands on Edge. Edge falls back almost falling to the outside of the ring, but his legs are caught in a tree of woe. Big Show gets out of the ring and looks at Edge trying to decide what to do next. The ref begins his count. Big Show backs up a little, then gets a running start at Edge. Edge sees Big Show coming and starts screaming at the top of his lungs No! Big Show hits Edge with a devastating right hand. The tree of Woe breaks and Edge falls down to the ground.

The refs count is up to 5. Big Show helps Edge up and takes him to the announcers table. Big Show takes Edge’s head and hits it on the announcers table. 6-7-Big Show gets Edge and rolls him into the ring. Big Show gets in the ring and helps Edge up. Big Show whips him off the ropes and gets a sidewalk slam on Edge. The Big Show gets on Edge for the first cover of the match.

1…………………………
………………….
……………...

2…………………………
………………….
…………….
Edge kicks out! Big Show helps Edge up and grabs his throat looking for the chokeslam, but Edge clubs and clubs at the arm of Show, and Show lets go. Edge rolls out of the ring. The ref starts his count. 1-2-3-Big Show gets out of the ring. Edge starts to run around the ring. Big Show chases after him. Edge rolls back into the ring. Big Show follows, but Edge lays boots on Big Show and delivers a devastating jumping knee to the back of Show. Edge kicks and kicks at Big Show and manages to kick him out of the ring. The ref starts his count.

4{Edge looks as he will settle with a count out}
5{Big Show starts to stir around}
7{Big Show starts to get to his feet}
8{Big Show is to his feet}
The Big Show rolls into the ring. Edge once again lays right hands on Big Show, but Show fight him off. Big Show gets to one knee. Edge continues to lay right and left hands on Big Show. Edge comes off the ropes and goes for a clothesline, but Big Show doesn’t move. Edge comes off the ropes and goes for a shoulder block, but Big Show catches him in mid air and throws him half way across the ring!

Edge gets to his feet and runs at Show, but Show grabs Edge and throws him into the corner. Show goes to the other side of the ring. The ref is checking on Edge. Show runs at Edge, but at the last minute, Edge grabs the ref and puts him in front of him. Show runs right into the ref. The ref falls to the mat. Show checks on the ref, but while Show is checking for the ref, Edge gets out of the ring and gets a chair. Edge gets in the ring and hits Big Show in the back of his head. Edge quickly gets on the cover, but the ref is not awake.

Edge grabs the chair and waits for Big Show to get up. Show gets up and Edge runs toward him with the chair, but Big Show hits the chair with a right hand and the chair goes right into Edge’s face! Big Show goes to the ref again and this time picks the ref up and puts him in the corner. Big Show starts slapping him a little and finally the ref wakes a little.

Edge manages to get to his feet fairly quick and runs at Show again, but Show grabs him by the throat. Lifts him up. CHOKESLAM! Show covers.

1…………………….
………………
………….

2……………………..
………………
………….
THREE!

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

I'm interested to know how people are feeling about my storyline with Sexxxy Eddy and Human Tornado trying to turn El Generico into a pimp.

Qwake

well me tbh, I don't really like it. It has its funny moments and everything but overall I don't like it...

CT Styles

How long is an average match for Me?

Well, for me. A paragraph ends when I reach the top of the post box, yes, I right in the post box, not MS Word. I save it in Word but I right it in the post box so I end a paragraph once it reaches top and I usually do 2, 3 or paragraphs for an average match. Main Events I try to do 4, 5 or 6.

What do I think of your ECW btb and your match and promo writing?

Well tbh, I didn't even know it was still going but from what I remember both were above average about a 6 or 7 out of 10. There is room for improvement.