• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TT.Tiger tamer

The Ripper

Reaction score
Randy Orton Vs A.J. Styles

Both men stand in opposite corners before taking a few steps towards the middle, Orton stares at Styles but Styles just smiles back at him before throwing his arms out to perform his signature taunt. Orton stares back at Styles before putting his arms up to deliver his own taunt, Both men put there arms down and start to slowly circle the ring, they start to pick the pace up before making there way to the centre of the ring to lock up, and Orton starts to force Styles back before pushing him away into the corner, Styles is leaned against the ropes looking at Orton. Styles gets back to his feet and circles the ring with Orton before locking up in the middle of the ring again, Orton pulls Styles in and applies a headlock, Orton pushes Styles back against the ropes before launching him across the ring, Orton follows Styles and jumps to the floor as Styles bounces off the ropes and comes bouncing back stepping over Orton before bouncing off the ropes and running straight into a dropkick by Orton. Orton grabs the head of Styles and pulls him to his feet before whipping him across the ring, Styles bounces off the ropes and runs straight into a scoop powerslam by Orton, Orton bounces off the ropes and comes running back before jumping and delivering a huge knee drop to the head of Styles, pinfall 1...2.. kickout.

Orton pulls Styles to his feet before grabbing the head and flipping him forward into a seated position, Orton takes a few steps back before running forward and delivering a huge kick to the lower back of Styles, who falls back. Orton stands over Styles before hitting multiple stomps to Styles body as he circle him, Orton bounces off the ropes again and goes for a jumping knee drop but Styles moves as Orton is falling to the mat, Orton lands and looks shocked as Styles crawls away, Orton gets to his feet as Styles pulls himself up with the ropes, Orton charges at Styles and Styles goes for a back body drop on Orton, Orton floats over Styles and lands on the ring apron. Styles turns round and Orton goes for a forearm smash but Styles blocks it and hits his own forearm smash to the face of Orton, Styles then hits a shoulder block through the ropes, Styles goes for a slingshot sunset flip to the outside but Orton hold onto the top rope, Styles starts to pull on Orton but Orton keeps a tight hold on the rope forcing Styles to release his hold.

Orton climbs back into the ring as Styles walks round the ring, Styles climbs onto the ring apron and Orton charges at him so Styles drops to the floor, Orton walks backwards to the centre of the ring, Styles climbs back onto the ring apron and Orton is just about to charge at him when he turns his head at a remark shouted from the crowd, Orton turns back round and is met with Styles doing a slingshot front flip straight into a clothesline on Orton, Styles bounces of the ropes quickly and hits a senton to Orton who is laid on the mat, Styles leans backwards to make the pin 1... kickout.

Styles head to the outside as Orton starts to get back to his feet, Styles sets himself up and Orton turns round and is met with a springboard forearm smash, Styles nips up to his feet and is pumped up working the audience before pointing to the turnbuckle, Styles grabs Orton’s arm and leg and pulls him closer to the corner. Styles climbs through the ropes and starts to climbs to the top turnbuckle as Orton lays motionless, Styles starts to steady himself, when Orton springs to his feet and hits the ropes causing Styles to land on the top turnbuckle, Orton moves his legs over the ropes so they are inside the ring before getting hold of Styles head and running forward and going for the Super RKO, Styles had his feet wrapped under the middle rope though and Orton just lands on the mat. Styles stands on the middle rope in the corner as Orton gets to his feet, Styles jumps and turns round on the middle rope before jumping to the top rope and performing a moonsault, Orton had the move scouted and moves forward before jumping to meet Styles in the air and hits a RKO, pinfall 1...2...3.

Winner: Randy Orton

MikeRaw you think you can make fun of everybody please you probably get made fun of. Now you know how it feels. :( Just shutup.

Ya. Are you kidding me? When has a member ever flamed me on here? I mean, when has a respected member ever flamed me? Never, unless I do something dumb. But anyways, Anigma was joking with me , not making fun.

SMD, if you're referring to when I was messing with Mike as him knowing what it's like to get made fun of well then I think it's best for you to know that I was joking with him. lol...

Proof.

wow, Anigma was joking around with Mike.....I have a feeling those words will soon get reversed up your ass soon:stretcher:

More proof.

Seriously everyone leave him alone. He's new and stuff.

*sigh*

Have you checked out UWA? It's my latest. I also did WWE: Big Time, which imo, was my making and WCW: The Betrayal, The Resurrection

Not yet man. I have checked out quite a few, but havent got there yet. Ill make a point of readig your next show, and hopefully itll be good and Ill keep reading it.
In the meantime you can read my first show and review if you like in TNA: Rising to the top.
I will make a point of reading your though!