TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

Who is your favorite superstar to write for ( in matches )? - Randy Orton. Because I can come up with really creative endings and counters in a match with Orton.

What do you think of my ECW BTB and my match and promo writing? - In the long run you can have a very good btb. Your Match writing is solid. Not to short, but not to long so it won't drag on. Your promos and organized and well writen. You might become big here.

Reaction score
Well you've seen me write so... what do you think as me as a BTB writer? - I think your were just like me when i first came. (Check Btb Memory thread to see my first ever btb show) You have a great future and I hope it gets brighter for you.

As for DX. I'll read your show later today and come back to you.
Thanks

MikeRaw

This is too damn priceless. Not only is this some of the worst match writing Ive ever seen in my life, but it makes no sense. I mean, it wasnt even part of the show. He posted about his rosters and stuff in his opening post. And then after that he just made a random post with this shit:
This gem is brought to you by Smackdowns Deadman, again. Give this guy an award, I mean people this bad shoul dbe recognised!

Punk came out first the fans loved him. Second came Shelton Benjamin. The ref was about to ring the bell while Punk was standing there making a glare at the very athletic man Shelton Benjamin. The ref rang the bell. Punk and Benjamin started to lock up, Benjamin broke out first and Irish Wipped Punk into the turnbuckle and started throwing huge right and left hands. Benjamin let Punk rest and picked him up by the tights and hit a thunderous T. Bone Suplex. Benjamin covered Punk 1...2... and a kickout by Punk. Benjamin picked Punk up in postion for another suplex but Punk broke out and dropkicked him in the face. Punk threw started driving knees into his back over and over. Finally he gave up and tried a GTS but Benjamin broke out of it and countered with a suplex of his own. Benjamin covered Punk 1...2... and a kickout by Punk. When Punk got up Benjamin tried a dropkick but it was reversed by Punk and Punk threw him on the ground, Punk got on the ground with Benjamin and locked in the Anaconda Vise Benjamin had nothing to do but tap out. About 6 seconds later Benjamin tapped out. Heres your winner Mr. Money in the bank CM Punk!
And thats it... No show, nothing. Just a signle "match" and then thats it.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Everyone makes mistakes. I told him to put the match in aim, and he made a mistake.... stop being an asshole.

MikeRaw

Dylan stop being so sensitive. Nobodies insulting you, and most of the people Ive made fuin of in this thread werent signed up here for more than a day. Now unless your Smackdown deadman I dont know why you care. yes, people make mistakes, and I make threads like this to make fun of them :)
Lol, stop crying, its just a joke man, but it was a pretty blatant mistake.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Dylan stop being so sensitive. Nobodies insulting you, and most of the people Ive made fuin of in this thread werent signed up here for more than a day. Now unless your Smackdown deadman I dont know why you care. yes, people make mistakes, and I make threads like this to make fun of them :)
Lol, stop crying, its just a joke man, but it was a pretty blatant mistake.

This is too damn priceless. Not only is this some of the worst match writing Ive ever seen in my life, but it makes no sense. I mean, it wasnt even part of the show. He posted about his rosters and stuff in his opening post. And then after that he just made a random post with this shit:
This gem is brought to you by Smackdowns Deadman, again. Give this guy an award, I mean people this bad shoul dbe recognised!

And thats it... No show, nothing. Just a signle "match" and then thats it.

MikeRaw

Let's make a thread... Mikeraw cant fucking lleps.

Lol. Showing me make a typing mistake doesnt mean anything. Its one thing for me to type fast and accidentaly miss a letter. But Its something different for some of the stuff people do that Ive posted in this thread. Now gtfo and go cry somewhere else.

Its over, you cant take a joke so you ruin it for everyone.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Lol. Showing me make a typing mistake doesnt mean anything. Its one thing for me to type fast and accidentaly miss a letter. But Its something different for some of the stuff people do that Ive posted in this thread. Now gtfo and go cry somewhere else.

Its over, you cant take a joke so you run it for everyone.

:clap:

I'm not trying to start a fight or anything. Just you making fun of someone's writing without helping them seems really mean to me.

The Anigma

Reaction score
This is pretty funny in itself to be honest...lol...

Not to be a complete asshole but how are you supposed to save a match to AIM but then end up posting it on IWF?

Whatever...anyway, I'm loving this thread, Mike. Keep it up...

And oh by the way, you still haven't improve with your typing...hahaha...

MikeRaw

This is pretty funny in itself to be honest...lol...

Not to be a complete asshole but how are you supposed to save a match to AIM but then end up posting it on IWF?

Whatever...anyway, I'm loving this thread, Mike. Keep it up...

And oh by the way, you still haven't improve with your typing...hahaha...

STFU bitch:p
I used to not use a space bar after a comma, but I do now:)
And my typing can be perfect if I want it to, like for my btb, I might only have 1 or 2 small mistakes in typing like spelling it "Trlple H" or something per show. But in general my mistakes in typing usually only happen if Im in the sb, or typing without caring.

The Anigma

Reaction score
You're...uh...missing an apostrophe in "I'm"...lol...you didn't capitalize "BTB" and you didn't capitalize "SB".

(Sighs) Like I said, you still haven't improved on your typing whatsoever. lol...

MikeRaw

You're...uh...missing an apostrophe in "I'm"...lol...you didn't capitalize "BTB" and you didn't capitalize "SB".

(Sighs) Like I said, you still haven't improved on your typing whatsoever. lol...

Change the title to "GTFO of my thread Anigma!"
Lol, jk

The Anigma

Reaction score
lol...

Again, you should have capitalized "My"...lol...