TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

what you think of my new JD ppv on WAW, ? If you have not read it please read it and if you have time review it ? thanks

-TJ-

Well you've seen me write so... what do you think as me as a BTB writer? - I think your were just like me when i first came. (Check Btb Memory thread to see my first ever btb show) You have a great future and I hope it gets brighter for you.

As for DX. I'll read your show later today and come back to you.

-TJ-

what you think of my new JD ppv on WAW, ? - I think it was very well writen. With the exception of a not that many promos I really liked it. You made great moves and made a 2 minute match look longer then what it really could of been. I think if you work on your promo's you might just become scary good compared to others. I'll keep in touch with WAW.

MikeRaw

Get The F*CK In My Thread.

:sol: ?

Yo..... So Ive got a problem. The btb section hasnt been morw active in a long time. And I know this is discussed in alot of differerent conversations but I figured Id make a proper tribute thread to the blueberries in this btb section. "he granddaddy of em all" one JR might call this thread.
Thats right one-show wonder bookers, Im giving you your recognition. This threads for everyone who comes on here, creats a shitty account, posts a show and then spams the crap out of it.
BTW, Im not talking about alot of the good bookers, this is inspired by Smackdowns DeadMan and all the other horrible noobs (PS: this doesnt need to be moved to HIAT)
Now, my speech.. *drumroll* :music_band:
*Pulls Smackdowns Deadman from the crowd and smacks him with a kendo stick*
You guys run around like a bunch of Eugenes!:)clown2: )ts actually pretty bad. And then you expect reviews to yor shows, and when you get reviews/ or even advice, you refuse to take it. Since my return to btb Ive seen about 3 of these. So from now on, (aybe this could even be stickied), anytime you see a noob make no sense at all, feel free to vent and/or post it here...
*Picks up Smackdowns deadman on his shoulders, holds him up and tosses him into the crowd for the crowd to catch...... But they refuse.*

Ill start... Heres a classic piece of work from Smackdowns Deadman:

JR: Well King were here with Monday Night Raw!
King: We sure are.

Tag Team RVD and Cena vs Edge and Orton
First RVD and Cena come out the fans love them. Seconds comes rated RKO the fans boo. John Cena is first on RVD’s team and Edge is first on rated RKO. Ding Ding. Cena starts this off by Irish Wipping Edge into RVD’s corner, Cena starts punching Edge over and over Cena then tags in RVD, Cena and RVD did a double Jawbreaker then went back to his corner, RVD pins 1 2 and a kickout by Edge, Edge got back up but got Closlined out of nowhere, RVD 1 2 and another kickout by Edge. RVD went by his corner and tagged in Cena, RVD had Edge in a Headlock, but Cena kicked Edge in the head. Cena picked Edge up and did a Suplex, while Edge was on the ground Cena attempted the STFU Edge was in pain, Orton kicked Cena in the stomach, Cena let go of the STFU, Orton did a RKO while Edge was on the ground, RVD threw Orton out of the ring and they fought out there RVD slammed Orton’s head on the steel steps and the announcer table then threw Orton back in the ring with Edge and Cena still down. Edge got up first and pinned Cena 1 2 3 and a kickout by Cena at the last second. Edge went to his corner and tagged in Orton was stocking Cena for a RKO, Cena got Orton tried the RKO but Cena reversed and turned it in to a Clothesline and Cena pinned 1 and a kickout by Orton. Cena tagged in RVD, Cena held down Orton and RVD kicked Orton in the jaw. RVD pinned 1 2 and a kickout by Orton. RVD kneeded Orton in the stomach, Orton fell RVD saw a chance at a Rolling Thunder and RVD did do it. RVD pinned 1 2 Edge kicked RVD to stop the pin but Cena and Edge went outside. RVD saw another chance he got on the top rope and nailed a five star frog splash to Orton. RVD pinned 1 2 3.
Winners by via pinfall RVD and John Cena
Randy Orton vs Umaga

Randy comes out first the fans show support. (he walks to a corner). Next comes Umaga fans boo. (Umaga gets to his corner). Ding Ding. Umaga starts this off with a nice suplex of his own,Umaga picks up Orton and does a Bearhug, Orton is in pain, Umaga lets go on purpose and does a headbut to Orton. And covers, 1 2 and a kickout by Orton. Umaga picks up Orton and does a Soma Drop. And covers, 1 2 and another kickout by Orton. Umaga picks up Orton again and punches him in the midsection, and pushes him in the turnbuckle. Umaga throws Orton out of the ring and builds momentum he turned around in does a little pose but as soon as he turned around Orton Dropkicked Umaga in the face with Umaga falling. Orton starts to do his Randy Orton Stomps 3 hits to the right leg, 3 hits to the left leg, 3 hits to the right arm,and 3 hits to the left arm. Orton is stocking Umaga for a RKO. Umaga gets up Orton tries a RKO but Umaga reverses and does a German Suplex. And covers 1 2, and a kickout by Orton. Orton is in frustration wishing he had that RKO. Umaga picked up Orton but Orton reversed a Bearhug and did a RKO. And covers. 1 2 3.
Winner by via Pinfall Randy Orton.

Armando Estrada comes out.
Armando: You can’t disrespect Umaga like that.
Armando: You’ll be having a match against him at the next PPV which is Judgement Day.
Armando: You better be ready!

Umaga walks out of the ring making a glare at Orton.

Chris Jericho has a highlight Reel

Chris Jericho: My Guest here tonight, Is a man that is quite good at WWE.
Jeff Hardy's music hits

Chris: What brings you to here Jeff Hardy?

Jeff Hardy: Well, I’m here to tell the world that I’m better than you.
Chris: Why?

Jeff Hardy: 1. You hurt my brother Matt and made him not wrestle for 2 months. 2. You’re a wrestler in WWE and I’m not your friend and never have and I’m here to prove the world that I’m better than you.

Chris: I’m not afraid of you and what do you expect to do with me.
Jeff Hardy: I’ll have a match with you.

Chris: You really want me as your opponent? I'm a very dominate wrestler

Jeff Hardy: Well I am the Intercontinel Champion right now.
Chris Jericho: I will have a match for your title in a steel cage.
Jeff Hardy: That’s fine with me.
Chris Jericho: Alright then.

(Jeff and Jericho both put there mic down and jeff puts his hand out to shake jericho’s hand. Jericho shook Jeff’s hand and Jeff kicked him in the stomach and did a Twist of Fate).

Ok i'm honest with myself but this was one of my most dumbest shows

LOL... FTW!

This one is from "Moiverson1"

UMAGA vs EUGENE

- In this match, Umaga teached a lesson to young Eugene, the special one had no offense, and the samoan bulldozer dstroyed him with all his arsenal. The running Headbutt, swinging side slam, diving headbutt. He ended this match with his devastating samoan spike.
After the match, he hurted Eugene by giving him 2 more samoan spike, making the special one bleed from the mouth.

MikeRaw

Who do you see as the top 5 bookers here in the btb section?

Do you have a good idea what you'll be doing with your btb in the future (like next month or so, after some of your current feuds end)?

What are you most proud of in your btb? Promos or matches?

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
So Mike I got a question for you.

Have you ever seen ANy at all of my writing.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Um I have done NWF and CWA that are worth checking out. NWF is my currenmt one though. Although it just started.

Qwake

what do you think of my match writing?

do you think my next TNE PPV will be good???

Qwake

Have you ever read my BTB, TNE...

Do I count as a Noob? if so why?

Why does everyone want your MSN?

Do you like to write matches or promo's?

who is your fav superstar to write for? and why?

Qwake

what do you think of TNE?

What do you think of my match writing?

how do you think my next ppv will go?