TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
1. Can i have your msn,

2. what do you think is more important, storylines, matches or poromos

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Also, what is your take on Re-Caps for shows... Meaning full promos and just a brief 4-10 sentence for a match?

Qwake

its XBA so it will be :) get well and btw everyone I have been quite busy so my PPV might also be a little late...

Reaction score
Gonna return to BTB soon. Check out the GFX Request section please, I need some BTB Banner's made.

-TJ-

Ask Nooby -TJ- a few questions............ -_-

Yep I like to steal ideas. (I just change em a bit so you don't know i stole them ;) ) So ask me any questions.

Don't ask have you reveiw my btb? I will sooner or later. I just have a lot of things going on.

So get to asking and if no one replys well............... I'll find you and go Bob Sapp on yo ass. (Trust me I will) :thefinger_red:

The Anigma

Reaction score
What are your thoughts of me as a booker?

Do you prefer writing matches or promos?

What motivates you to write?

Why would you want to go Bob Sapp on someone's ass? lol...

How do you view yourself as a booker?

Just a few to help your thread get started...lol...

MikeRaw

by the way check out pm i sent u,

my question is when you came back what made you start a tna btb over any other promotion ? ie roh, wcw, ecw, wwe etc...

good question.
Well I dont watch ROH so thats out. But TBH, I had done WWE in the past, and it was quite successful. I just found that I didnt wanna possibly use similar storylines or anything. And ts all about trying something new. Plus , when you do a promotion you usualy dont, like I am now, it lets you use a whole new slew of feuds and storylines.

Yearbook is located in the BTB Lounge section and I agree with everything you said about Triple H.

Now on to the questions, do you think you are better with promos or matches? (Kind of a play off of what you're question was to me in my thread about your skills)

For my last part of WrestleMania, do you think I should put extra effort into the ring entrances for Cena/Rock and HHH/Orton because they're the double main events or should I just write the entrances like I normally do?

Do you have any idea where I'm going with the Vince conspiracy (affair) storyline after reading the results of my Edwards/Vince match at WrestleMania?

-I am pretty aware that my promos are better. I think thats because I have alot of ideas and its really fun to put them into promos. Matches, Id say Im ok, and I always like to raise my game on PPV;s. However, usually there will be one week match every 2 or 3 shows, but in general I think they are acceptable. But Id say Im better at promos...

-Not all of the entrances. Youd end up with a 6 hour show with the way those guys go:laugh: But Id say maybe one of them could be special, probably HHH. Rock isnt a big guy for a huge gimmick entrance or anything, same with Orton. And so its down to Cena or HHH. You could do both if you want, just dont do anything special for all four guys...

-Nope. Which is good. And you should be proud of that cause I have no clue what to expect!

1. Can i have your msn,

2. what do you think is more important, storylines, matches or poromos

Not right now, but at some point you can have my ms.

And as for your question......
All are obviously needed to hold up the other. Like if the match is no good, it puts down the whole feud.
But Ill say storylines. And that doesnt mean just the over-the top storylines, but all of them. Because we are all aware wrestling is fake. But to me, that doesnt matter because Ill watch it like a show. And a main part of watching it like a show is to have good feuds. So Ill say storylines because the others feed off that.
Example:
If you have an amazing match, most times ( not all) it wont mean anything and will be somewhat forgotten because of no storyline. Without the storyline, it wont be one of the main events, which means its easier to forget, and it wont mean much because they have no problem with eachother, so again, its forgotten easier.
But if you hae a good storyline, and not a great match, but an average or above average match, you can get away with it. Ya, every once in a while you need to have a real good match to help the feud, but if you have a few average matches, its ok, because people will remember "Man remember when ____ happened" and then be like "Ya thats was a great feud, they had an ok match too"
So I say storylines.

Evil Austin

Who would be your opinoin the best show you have reviewed and impressed with since your return a few days ago...

MikeRaw

Also, what is your take on Re-Caps for shows... Meaning full promos and just a brief 4-10 sentence for a match?

Well, I have no problem with it if say you are having a PPV the same week, and all your other shows are full but this time because of the PPV it needs to be a bit trimmed down (of course the PPV is full though).
But in general, its hard to get really into without a full match. Because so many bookers work their ass off to write the matches, and for someone to just write recaps of matches to give them more storyline time isnt really cool. But I have no problem if someone teams up with someone, and one guy does all the ideas and storylines and promos, and controls it, and their partne helps with matches.
But in general, noone should make a habit out of it.

-TJ-

What are your thoughts of me as a booker? - I think you are one, if not, the best current btber of this site and in many many more months, oh knows. Perhaps in another year?

Do you prefer writing matches or promos? - For a guy who never prepares his shows. I like writing matches better then promos, but I get relief from writing promos.

What motivates you to write? - What I see for myself in the future. I want to be big wherever I go. When I write i picture my matches and promos and i think of every show I write is closer and closer to btb fame.

Why would you want to go Bob Sapp on someone's ass? lol... - Cause it's fun...... -_- Got a probelm with that?

How do you view yourself as a booker? - well..... errr.... at alot of pints in time (Like twice a week -_-) I think i'm so overlooked in the btb section. I look threw all this stuff in the btb lounge and i feel like

1. No one gives a shit about me and wouldn't care if i dropped dead.

2. I suck at writing and should quit.

(It's usualy two)

I just think i deserve more credit. I try not to think about it. Other then that i think i'm a great btber (Not getting to assumptions) I've improve alot since those fateful 5 months ago.

MikeRaw

Youll get credit eventually man. But dont worry, noone wants you dead...

Whose your favorite booker to read? It doesnt have to be the same as the best booker, just whose do you enjoy?

-TJ-

Whose your favorite booker to read? It doesnt have to be the same as the best booker, just whose do you enjoy? - I enjoy not to long, but not two short shows. Namely Raw - Real American Wrestling from XBA. I feel like it's a show that I don't have the nerve to skim past it and give a crappy reveiw. I prefer reading the whole show, and then giving a crappy reveiw lol.

The Anigma

Reaction score
"Got a problem with that?"

I thought this was an "Ask TJ" thread...lol j/k...

I agree that you're overlooked in the BTB section but you should just give it some time. It takes a while for someone to get recognized especially now with so many BTB's on this section. Remember, it's a clusterfuck right now...lol...

Anyway, who do you feel is overrated in BTB? Underrated? Why?

-TJ-

Anyway, who do you feel is overrated in BTB? Underrated? Why? - Well I've barely seen his shows, but taking advice from others and seeing his two matches one being from the btb cup and the other from the KOTB tourny i'll go with Tri being underrated. His matches are some of the best and he doesn't get what should've been coming to him a long time ago. (No not a slap in the face)

Overrated - Currently, idk. Over all? I'd have to go with Jharr. He considered himself the best by just being popular and friggen lucky to have good partners for his btb. A quick second was Rated RJC (Why oh why..... dickweed) He was and was expecting to be the best of his time, cuase he was a prick who happened to be a btb mod. -_- That made me wonder.......