WrestleMania Trying to predict the WM33 card

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
WAIT. I FORGOT ABOUT NXT

Brock Lesnar vs Samoa Joe
AJ Styles vs Royal Rumble Winning Shinsuke Nakamura
Sasha Banks vs Asuka

HOT FIRE EMOJI

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
The best I can see for the top matches is......

-Undertaker vs John Cena
-Triple H vs Seth Rollins
-AJ Styles vs Randy Orton (RR) - WWE Title
-Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns
-Kevin Owens vs Chris Jericho - Universal Title

Your card is actually pretty likely... but that Brock and Shane match, man, they'd have to pay me 9.99 to watch that

Trust me, I don't wanna see it either man but I think that's the way they're leaning.

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
What about the possibility of Jericho vs Taker? it's been years since they have had a feud and they've never had a Wrestlemania match. Jericho is 1 of the hottest things in WWE at this point and could really put some emotion in a feud with Taker. Jericho could say he's accomplished so many things in the WWE but he wants to be in the few that beats Taker at Mania. 2 legends battling it out. I could see it

I would love that, been suggesting that for awhile.... Just don't think it will happen.... Jericho always talks about how he can't find anything left to do in WWE but that's crap because:

Royal Rumble Win
MITB Win
Taker at WM
Faction

I could see UnderTaker returning on SD next week cutting a promo when the lights go out........ When they come back on he's laying in a pool of blood beside a chair and a clipboard that the camera zooms in on and it says

" List Of Jericho:

1. The UnderTaker

2. COLE

3. David Arquette

ect "

• Haha
Reactions: Mr. Roman Empire

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Booker T & The Golden Truth vs. The New Day...

Just an idea...

DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU PROPOSE A LOUSY IDEA, HUH?!

tumblr_ofkyavnEdz1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Not saying either will happen for sure or asking what you think or wish would happen but which one of these 2 cards is the better one for WrestleMania this year?

Shane Vs Dean - Hardcore Match
HHH Vs Seth
Balor Vs Roman (Jericho costs KO the Uni & Finn wins Rumble leading to....)
KO Vs Jericho
Miz vs Bryan
Shaq Vs Show
AJ Vs Cena - WWE Title - Iron Man Match (If John Cena loses, he retires)
Goldberg Vs Brock Lesnar III
The UnderTaker Vs Randy Orton (With The Wyatts)

Card 2:

KO Vs Balor - Universal Title (maybe throw Jericho in a triple threat, give the belt to him as a thank you & send off)
AJ Vs UnderTaker - WWE Title
Randy Vs Bray Wyatt

Roman Reigns Vs John Cena - The Big Dawg Vs The Face That Runs The Place "Who really is the man?"
Cena attacks Roman all heelish "Yo Roman, you think you can just take my spot & it won't even be hard? ...If Vince wasn't sucking Rocky's ass you wouldn't even have a spot on my card.... Brand split? I'm JOHN CENA I CAN DO WHAT I WANT!"

Dean Vs Shane - Hardcore Match
Shaq Vs Show
HHH Vs Seth
Miz vs Bryan

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Alright, so I merged three of your threads regarding the WM 33 match card.

They're on the same topic, dude. And, I'm not trying to be a dick, but there's no reason to have numerous threads regarding the same topic which is the possible WM 33 match card.

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Alright, so I merged three of your threads regarding the WM 33 match card.

They're on the same topic, dude. And, I'm not trying to be a dick, but there's no reason to have numerous threads regarding the same topic which is the possible WM 33 match card.

No worries.... just trying to strike up a convo about those possible cards... carry on

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
No worries.... just trying to strike up a convo about those possible cards... carry on

I feel ya, but don't get me wrong, I don't mind your threads. I really don't, but keeping all stuff regarding the possible WM 33 match card in one place is much sweeter than having like three threads on the same topic cluttering around.

If you want an increased activity in this thread, I'm your man. I'll feature it.

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I feel ya, but don't get me wrong, I don't mind your threads. I really don't, but keeping all stuff regarding the possible WM 33 match card in one place is much sweeter than having like three threads on the same topic cluttering around.

If you want an increased activity in this thread, I'm your man. I'll feature it.

Ah very cool of ya man, thanks... And gotcha! Didn't mean to clutter, my bad!

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Not saying either will happen for sure or asking what you think or wish would happen but which one of these 2 cards is the better one for WrestleMania this year?

Shane Vs Dean - Hardcore Match
HHH Vs Seth
Balor Vs Roman (Jericho costs KO the Uni & Finn wins Rumble leading to....)
KO Vs Jericho
Miz vs Bryan
Shaq Vs Show
AJ Vs Cena - WWE Title - Iron Man Match (If John Cena loses, he retires)
The UnderTaker Vs Randy Orton (With The Wyatts)

Card 2:

KO Vs Balor - Universal Title (maybe throw Jericho in a triple threat, give the belt to him as a thank you & send off)
AJ Vs UnderTaker - WWE Title
Randy Vs Bray Wyatt

Roman Reigns Vs John Cena - The Big Dawg Vs The Face That Runs The Place "Who really is the man?"
Cena attacks Roman all heelish "Yo Roman, you think you can just take my spot & it won't even be hard? ...If Vince wasn't sucking Rocky's ass you wouldn't even have a spot on my card.... Brand split? I'm JOHN CENA I CAN DO WHAT I WANT!"

Dean Vs Shane - Hardcore Match
Shaq Vs Show
HHH Vs Seth
Miz vs Bryan

I love it how some of us are pretending The Miz vs Daniel Bryan will actually happen. A man can dream, right? :)

• Haha
Reactions: WholeFN'Moe

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I love it how some of us are pretending The Miz vs Daniel Bryan will actually happen. A man can dream, right? :)

lol it would just be cool... Miz gets heat but he's good at what he does & the story would kind of be a full circle of how those 2 started out in WWE when Dbry debuted.

I mean... I guess I just don't get where all the drama between them is leading if not a match then it's pointless, I can see Dbry not staying away from the ring with them always showing him on Total Divas crying about it every episode. It's all very confusing lol

Reactions: Prince Bálor