WrestleMania Trying to predict the WM33 card

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Bottom 3 look about right, everything else has little-to-no booking sense other than Shane vs. Lesnar. But even that doesn't seem too likely.

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Bottom 3 look about right, everything else has little-to-no booking sense other than Shane vs. Lesnar. But even that doesn't seem too likely.

Well if you think about it realistically... If the bottom 3 are legit, then where else do you see the other people above them? Like Taker?

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Too lazy to type it all over again, so I'll quote my own post from this thread. These are all possible Mania match-ups, IMO.

Alright. I'll give it a shot.

- AJ Styles vs John Cena for the WWE World Championship

- Kevin Owens vs Roman Reigns for the WWE Universal Championship
Other options:
*KO facing Y2J for the title if Y2J stays all the way till Mania. Otherwise they'll do KO/Y2J sooner, like after Survivor Series.
*Kevin Owens facing the returning Finn Bálor, which is something I'd love to see.

- Roman Reigns vs Braun Strowman

- Brock Lesnar vs Shane McMahon
Other options:
*Brock Lesnar vs Samoa Joe or Lesnar vs Cesaro, which would be a pipe dream.

- Seth Rollins vs Triple H

- The Undertaker vs Randy Orton if the turn is legit, which I doubt. Otherwise, Idk. Taker's WM opponent probably won't be that interesting anyway, so I don't really care, tbh.

- The Miz vs Daniel Bryan
Okay, it's probably not happening, but if they do want to give DB his final match, then I guess it might be with The Miz since their feud is still pushed on TV... And I'm loving it, by the way.
Or, they could have Bryan face Nakamura in his last match, but that's a pipe dream that won't be happening.
If The Miz doesn't end up working a match with DB (and if he doesn't move to RAW), I'm sure they'll remain connected in a way and DB will choose someone to represent him or something like that.

- Ladder match for the Intercontinental Championship

- I have no idea what happens with the US title and the Cruiserweight title. There might be a triple threat or a fatal 4-way in the works, Idk.

- Becky Lynch vs Nikki Bella for SmackDown Women's Championship
Other options:
*Becky Lynch vs Asuka
*Becky Lynch vs Charlotte in a Champion vs Champion match

- Charlotte Flair vs Ronda Rousey

- Sasha Banks vs Bayley for RAW Women's Championship
Other options:
*Sasha vs Bayley vs Charlotte

- Dean Ambrose vs Baron Corbin. That's a bit random, I know.

- The New Day vs Enzo & Big Cass for RAW Tag Team Championship.

- The Usos vs American Alpha for SmackDown Tag Team Championship.

- The 10-Women Tag Team match will probably happen just like at this year's Mania.

- Big Show vs Shaquille O'Neal

- Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal

That's all I've got for now.

Last edited:
Reactions: WholeFN'Moe

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Yeah the 3 main events seem very likely and good at that.

The only thing i still hope they don't do is Brock vs Shane. I actually enjoyed the Shane vs taker match way more than what I thought I would. But, it would seem like another waste of a Brock match at mania. He needs a contender that looks like they might beat him. We all know damn well that Shane would have a good spot in the match and then lose the rest of the match. Far too predictable.

When he faced dean last year, it had the potential to be very very good. It was very disappointing and too short. I have a feeling we would have the same thing with Brock if he fought Shane. Like a couple good spots, short match, and pointless.

Any ways, as long as no one gets injured beforehand, this mania could easily become one of the best ever.

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Yeah the 3 main events seem very likely and good at that.

The only thing i still hope they don't do is Brock vs Shane. I actually enjoyed the Shane vs taker match way more than what I thought I would. But, it would seem like another waste of a Brock match at mania. He needs a contender that looks like they might beat him. We all know damn well that Shane would have a good spot in the match and then lose the rest of the match. Far too predictable.

When he faced dean last year, it had the potential to be very very good. It was very disappointing and too short. I have a feeling we would have the same thing with Brock if he fought Shane. Like a couple good spots, short match, and pointless.

Any ways, as long as no one gets injured beforehand, this mania could easily become one of the best ever.

Oh don't get me wrong... I didn't say I wanted ANY of this to happen, just think it will.

Reactions: edge4ever

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
roman vs balor.

Cena vs styles

Taker vs KO

HHH vs Rollins

Rock vs Brock

Ladder match for the US title

Fatal 4 for the IC title

Charolette vs Trish

Baley vs Sasha

Book it. What I want

Last edited:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
The best I can see for the top matches is......

-Undertaker vs John Cena
-Triple H vs Seth Rollins
-AJ Styles vs Randy Orton (RR) - WWE Title
-Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns
-Kevin Owens vs Chris Jericho - Universal Title

Your card is actually pretty likely... but that Brock and Shane match, man, they'd have to pay me 9.99 to watch that

• Haha
Reactions: Prince Bálor

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
What about the possibility of Jericho vs Taker? it's been years since they have had a feud and they've never had a Wrestlemania match. Jericho is 1 of the hottest things in WWE at this point and could really put some emotion in a feud with Taker. Jericho could say he's accomplished so many things in the WWE but he wants to be in the few that beats Taker at Mania. 2 legends battling it out. I could see it

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
The best I can see for the top matches is......

-Undertaker vs John Cena
-Triple H vs Seth Rollins
-AJ Styles vs Randy Orton (RR) - WWE Title
-Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns
-Kevin Owens vs Chris Jericho - Universal Title

Your card is actually pretty likely... but that Brock and Shane match, man, they'd have to pay me 9.99 to watch that
I'm sorry but Jericho and Owens ain't happening at mania.

Reactions: WholeFN'Moe

Snowman1

Reaction score
I'm sorry but Jericho and Owens ain't happening at mania.
Unlikely but assuming Balor won't be back in time I wasn't sure of a better opponent for the world champion, and didn't really want the belt in one of the other listed matches.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
I think you're in the right direction. If we move some guys around we get...:

Balor Vs. Owens (c)- Uni' championship match

Roman Reigns (c) Vs. Braun Strowman- Us title match

Big Show Vs. Shaq

Cena Vs. Undertaker

Ambrose Vs. Orton ( he'll probably turn on Wyatt after RR )Vs. Styles(c)- WWE World championship match

Stephanie McMahon ( yes I'm serious) Vs. Rhonda Rousey

HHH Vs. Seth Rollins.

Snowman1

Reaction score
I think you're in the right direction. If we move some guys around we get...:

Balor Vs. Owens (c)- Uni' championship match

Roman Reigns (c) Vs. Braun Strowman- Us title match

Big Show Vs. Shaq

Cena Vs. Undertaker

Ambrose Vs. Orton ( he'll probably turn on Wyatt after RR )Vs. Styles(c)- WWE World championship match

Stephanie McMahon ( yes I'm serious) Vs. Rhonda Rousey

HHH Vs. Seth Rollins.

If you don't want Brock Lesnar on the card - assume you'll throw that Brock/Shane match on there - actually like this card a lot.

Cena vs Undertaker feels like a real lynchpin for the card. Any other Undertaker match just makes the show feel really weak.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
If you don't want Brock Lesnar on the card - assume you'll throw that Brock/Shane match on there - actually like this card a lot.

Cena vs Undertaker feels like a real lynchpin for the card. Any other Undertaker match just makes the show feel really weak.

I forgot about Brock and Shane! Randy "Wyatt" Orton Vs. Undertaker would be best at Royal Rumble I feel.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Let taker fight someone other than orton again. Taker vs rock or taker vs Samoa Joe sounds awesome