WrestleMania Trying to predict the WM33 card

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'm trying to predict the WM33 card & looking for some help, I'm not putting what I want to happen at WM33 but what I think will be booked at WM33, anybody have any suggestions?

I'm pretty sure Roman is winning the belt from KO eventually.... I can read Vince like a book, he's a child & is trying to sneak Roman into the main event of WM hoping nobody will notice so they can't boo him. So he will work around it & have Roman lose to KO in every match of their feud right up until the last one at the Royal Rumble.

Then whoever wins the RR match will face Roman. I was thinking it would be cool if The Rock was #30 but it won't happen.... I initially thought it would be Balor but now that he's not returning at RR I'm not so sure.

I know it sounds crazy but I'm wondering if Punk is a factor at all?? ...I'm guessing no but ya never know, ya know?

The way I see it the only realistic opponents for UnderTaker will be:

John Cena
Goldberg
AJ Styles
Roman
or The Rock

I would love for it to be The Rock but I don't think it's going to happen. If this were a dream card I was looking for, that would be on it. I can't figure out who Cena will be facing if it's not Taker, maybe Roman.

Be very cool if after Roman beats KO at RR... Cena comes out as Doctor Of Thugonomics at #30 and gets in his face

"Yo Roman... you think you can just take my spot & it won't even be hard? ....If you weren't suckin' Rocky's ass you wouldn't even have a spot on the card"

I don't know whether to put KO vs Brock or KO vs Goldberg as I know they are using Goldberg, he's a name & they have him. I don't see anybody else for Goldberg that would be a WM worthy match unless it's Taker.

I'm almost certain it will be Seth vs H H H

Other than that I am very confused, anyone???

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Taker vs Cena 100%, it has to happen. No other opponent matters.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Alright. I'll give it a shot.

- AJ Styles vs John Cena for the WWE World Championship

- Kevin Owens vs Roman Reigns for the WWE Universal Championship
Other options:
*KO facing Y2J for the title if Y2J stays all the way till Mania. Otherwise they'll do KO/Y2J sooner, like after Survivor Series.
*Kevin Owens facing the returning Finn Bálor, which is something I'd love to see.

- Roman Reigns vs Braun Strowman

- Brock Lesnar vs Shane McMahon
Other options:
*Brock Lesnar vs Samoa Joe or Lesnar vs Cesaro, which would be a pipe dream.

- Seth Rollins vs Triple H

- The Undertaker vs Randy Orton if the turn is legit, which I doubt. Otherwise, Idk. Taker's WM opponent probably won't be that interesting anyway, so I don't really care, tbh.

- The Miz vs Daniel Bryan
Okay, it's probably not happening, but if they do want to give DB his final match, then I guess it might be with The Miz since their feud is still pushed on TV... And I'm loving it, by the way.
Or, they could have Bryan face Nakamura in his last match, but that's a pipe dream that won't be happening.
If The Miz doesn't end up working a match with DB (and if he doesn't move to RAW), I'm sure they'll remain connected in a way and DB will choose someone to represent him or something like that.

- Ladder match for the Intercontinental Championship

- I have no idea what happens with the US title and the Cruiserweight title. There might be a triple threat or a fatal 4-way in the works, Idk.

- Becky Lynch vs Nikki Bella for SmackDown Women's Championship
Other options:
*Becky Lynch vs Asuka
*Becky Lynch vs Charlotte in a Champion vs Champion match

- Charlotte Flair vs Ronda Rousey

- Sasha Banks vs Bayley for RAW Women's Championship
Other options:
*Sasha vs Bayley vs Charlotte

- Dean Ambrose vs Baron Corbin. That's a bit random, I know.

- The New Day vs Enzo & Big Cass for RAW Tag Team Championship.

- The Usos vs American Alpha for SmackDown Tag Team Championship.

- The 10-Women Tag Team match will probably happen just like at this year's Mania.

- Big Show vs Shaquille O'Neal

- Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal

That's all I've got for now.

Reactions: edge4ever

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Taker vs Cena 100%, it has to happen. No other opponent matters.

He should show up on RAW & be in the ring when the lights go out.... then when they come back on he's in the middle of the ring, beaten, with blood all over him & a chair laying in the ring...... Also a list laying beside him & the camera zooms in on it, it says:

The List Of Jericho

1. THE UNDERTAKER

2. Cole
3. David Arquette
4. Dean Malenko
ect
ect
ect

Reactions: Solidus1

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
That's what they said the last time he worked Mania ;)
...lol I don't see him working WM33 either, but it would be cool.

He didn't really work this year's Mania. It was a 6 second squash with Rowan for the sake of setting another Mania record.

So, can you really say that he worked Mania? I don't think so. At least not in my book.

Anyways, Rocky is the highest paid actor in Hollywood right now, so they're not gonna allow him to work a match against the likes of Lesnar or Reigns and possibly injure himself.

He does have 'unfinished business' with Bray, but that's also not happening.

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
He didn't really work this year's Mania. It was a 6 second squash with Rowan for the sake of setting another Mania record.

So, can you really say that he worked Mania? I don't think so. At least in my book.

Anyways, Rocky is the highest paid actor in Hollywood right now, so they're not gonna allow him to work a match against the likes of Lesnar or Reigns and possibly injure himself.

He does have 'unfinished business' with Bray, but that's also not happening.

I meant the last WM he actually worked as in a match & he was pretty much the same caliber actor then. Not that I see him at WM33.... Taker Vs Rock would be the best though.

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Giving my opinion I got 2 big championship match ideas

WWE Universal Championship
Kevin Owens vs. Finn Balor

WWE World Championship
Aj Styles vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

You want quality? PUT FREAKING NAKAMURA ON THE CARD

Where does Reigns go? I recommend a Fatal 4 Way between him, Rollins, Rusev and Zayn for the US title with the latter walking out champion.

Asuka should be called up to and should go toe to toe with either Bliss or Lynch for the SD women's title

Brock... I got one an opponent for him, SAMOA JOE.... think about that for a second....

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Giving my opinion I got 2 big championship match ideas

WWE Universal Championship
Kevin Owens vs. Finn Balor

WWE World Championship
Aj Styles vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

As I've already written above, KO defending against Finn would be something I'd love to see.

As for the WWE World Championship match... Nope, not happening. AJ Styles vs John Cena is pretty much a lock.

Nakamura won't even be on the Mania card, I reckon.

He'll lose the NXT title during Mania weekend and will probably stick in NXT for a little while to do the obligatory rematch and then he'll head to the main roster.

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
As I've already written above, KO defending against Finn would be something I'd love to see.

As for the WWE World Championship match... Nope, not happening. AJ Styles vs John Cena is pretty much a lock.

He'll lose the NXT title during Mania weekend and will probably stick in NXT for a little while to do the obligatory rematch and then he'll head to the main roster.

I don't think either one of those matches are going to be at WM either.... Nakamura won'r be on the card at all, not that it wouldn't be awesome. If Taker was a little younger, that would've been a pretty cool feud

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

I'm starting to think maybe you're right about AJ Vs Cena..... Not that they already haven't worn this feud out ffs but if it does happen..... What kind of stip do you think it's going to be???? because you know it won't just be one on one after everything they've been through.

Last mast standing? I quit? Iron man? Loser leaves?

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I'm starting to think maybe you're right about AJ Vs Cena..... Not that they already haven't worn this feud out ffs but if it does happen..... What kind of stip do you think it's going to be???? because you know it won't just be one on one after everything they've been through.

Last mast standing? I quit? Iron man? Loser leaves?

Last Man Standing is probably my favorite stipulation, so if there's a stipulation involved in their WM match, I hope they go with that one.

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Last Man Standing is probably my favorite stipulation, so if there's a stipulation involved in their WM match, I hope they go with that one.

I think that would fit for sure... That's why I suggested that. If it is AJ Vs Cena that's what it should be. I can see Ironman but menh....

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
WRESTLEMANIA 33

The Big Show Vs Braun Stroman (or Shaq)
Charlotte Vs Rhonda Rousey
Dean Ambrose Vs James Ellsworth
KO Vs Goldberg
Shane McMahon Vs Brock Lesnar
The UnderTaker Vs Randy Orton (With the Wyatts)
HHH Vs Seth Rollins
John Cena Vs AJ Styles - WWE Title
Roman Reigns Vs Finn Balor - Universal Title

Explanation:

I think Roman will lose every match in this KO Vs Roman feud... Right up until the last one at the Royal Rumble where he will win the Universal title from him. They will wait until their last match together at the RR in order to sneak him into the WM main event without getting boo'd.... Then Finn will win the Rumble match on the same night.

I thought it would be Cena Vs Taker for sure but now I think Bray will use Orton as his weapon to try to take out The UnderTaker.... Otherwise I don't think they would have ever done that god awful, fire special effect in Randy's eyes..... Only UnderTaker's storylines can get away with such corny stuff.

Thought it would be Brock / KO but they have been teasing Shane / Brock & I think the reason is because they don't want a heel vs a heel at WM & because they want to get another WM appearance out of Shane before he leaves.

Cena Vs AJ for Cena's 16th title win & AJ trying to protect Flairs record.... maybe they even bring Flair in & show his and AJ's TNA history. AJ wants to prove that he is the guy that John Cena can not beat & that not only does he just want to "beat John Cena" but he wants to "beat John Cena on the grandest stage of them all"

Last edited: