Trish Says She Has One More Run In Her

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Clydefrog

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
test
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
i hope she's got one more run in here if you get what i mean :tlong: but on a serious note i would like to see her back, if you watch some of her earlier matches compared to her later ones she is possibly the most improved wrestler in a while, she was one of the worst and now people say she could be the best! Tbh i would like some old school divas back imigine this match Beth Phoenix vs Kharma vs Jazz vs Trish Status ;)

The Nicker

Reaction score
This is damn good news and I hope it catches the eye of WWE officials. Trish Stratus is still damn good in the ring and her vs. Beth Phoenix would definitely be a headliner for the show. Not main event headliner, but I could see it easily being right before Rock vs. Cena or something, even though it's a girl's match.