Triple H Wanting To Focus On Tag Division?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Edge might show up, but i've been wondering where Brodus Clay's been too. You're probably right about SS actually. Bottom line though, Christian won't be feuding with a ref after.

nation

Reaction score
Christian won't lose at Summerslam, I guarantee. Someone's definitely interfering and becoming Christian's new bodyguard. Hopefully they put him out indefinitely.

SIGH.

...god...

Reaction score
This was pretty much the last great tag-team that I can recall in the WWE:

[yt]ryliGAKDqgU[/yt]
[yt]exqt7n7o94Q[/yt]
[yt]5Tz4ocT3Dg0[/yt]
[yt]WS-U6v67UYQ[/yt]

I don't understand how Morrison can go from entertaining and hilarious to the bullshit he's been for the past 2+ years, rofl.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
He's been face.

Just because Kofi and Bourne are the new champions doesn't mean I'll be interested. If Otungcutty don't get a rematch or the title at the next PPV then what other mix match tag team can they conjure up to face this champions? Or will Kings of Wrestling debut at Night of Champions?

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I'm just throwing it out there, what other tag teams aside from Otungacutty are there in the E? Are Rikishi's sons still on TV?

...god...

Reaction score
How's that a bad idea? How many straight WWE fans are aware of ANYTHING that hasn't fucking debuted on Raw/SD. It's not Chris Hero is gonna be billed as FORMER PWG AND CZW CHAMPION. They'll debut like EVERY tag team does, either following a set of promos or some type of surprise where they'll introduce themselves and start to cement themselves as new characters to connect to the audience. Instead, we have the blandest shittiest tag team ever, anyone could debut at this point and be more interesting outside the ring.

Reaction score
It's a ppv. There is zero build up for these guys. There is already minimal interest in this division. No one knows who these guys are and haven't been given any reason to care. No one will care. Chris Hero has the build of a twig, that's already a strike against him as he looks like a jobber. (Don't play that "Danielson, Jericho, Punk" little guy argument that some do. They look like Schrawzaneggers compared to Hero) For him to even be remotely effective, he HAS to talk. Sorry, but going out there and tearing the house down in a match that will probably be given ten minutes max with a team no one in the "WWE universe" has any reason to care about isn't going to do anyone favors, even if they hotshot the belts to them. The crowd is going to be apathetic as hell to them and if they did hotshot the belts to the Kings, it just devalues something they are trying to restore prestige to. How is this even a remotely good idea besides "it's better than the boring division they have now" argument. That's narrow sighted thinking. Hero needs to talk. The Kings need to be built. The end.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
^Which is why they should have debuted them after the match on Raw and had KOW establish their challenge to Kofi/Bourne.

But the whole "establishing" thing makes me think they'll wait for Survivor Series and put them on Team Punk

Airfixx

Reaction score
Call me crazy, but I'd like to at least see KOW beat ANY other team before getting a title shot.... Anything else is a 'hot-shotting' IMO.

We already saw that approach when they debuted the Uso's and put them straight up against the Hart Dynasty.... No-one cared.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
That's what I mean by establish their challenge. They could give a brief history lesson of their rise to the E and then you can have them face Otungillicutty and the Usos in the weeks leading up to the PPV.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Meh... Would still feel rushed, but I guess E' have backed themselves into a corner on this one seeing as they don't really have a tag division to bring teams up through.

Even L.O.D. fueded with Demolition & Power & Glory before getting a shot at The Nasty Boys tag titles...

Again, as with all the semi pushed guys on SD and the complete lack of raw midcard, it feels like WWE aren't so much lacking ME-ers as they are (even semi-credible) jobbers... Then again, why hasn't/hadn't, for example, Cody screwed over and heeled on Masters, why has DB not made Tyler Reks tap like a bitch in record time, why isn't Swagger crushing Yoshitatsu and so on.....

thsmith85

Reaction score
This would be great if they can create wrestling duos that complement each other instead of putting two singles wrestlers together because creative has nothing else for them.
i.e Rated RKO, Jerishow.

Airfixx

Reaction score
^^^...And sadly that's all we've seen evidence of thus far.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
While I agree with you, I'm still reserving judgment on Awesome Truth. They're one of the best parts about the WWE and they seem to genuinely be into this role...