Triple H Wanting To Focus On Tag Division?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

Reaction score
Meh... No matter how entertaining those 2 turn out to be I can't see how one team is gonna significantly turn things around... I mean, we had DX, Jeri-Show, SES, HD & Uso's all tagging when they first unified the belts and look where we are now. Ultimately, ZERO progress was made during that time. (Same goes for Cody or whoever is latest guy pledging to bring prestige back to the IC title)...

Like the midcard titles, you need enough workers in said division to build the impression that guys are working towards earning contendership and that the respective titles are important to them... Otherwise they're only fractionally better than the Diva's title.

Harking back to Miz & Truth... Their declaring they want a tag match at the next PPV cos they have no other chance of gettign on the card makes those titles look like nothing more than an afterthought to them.

Push the titles, not the workers.