total non-stop entertainment ( T N E )

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Austin

Here's my Predictions:

Londrick Vs LAX

Robert Roode Vs Mr Kennedy………Kennedy

Jeff Hardy & AJ Styles Vs Petey Williams & Christopher Daniels

Kane Vs Elijah Burke for the Rising Star title

Kurt Angle, CM Punk & Carlito Vs Batista, Hardcore Holly & Stevie Richards

Chris Jericho Vs Edge

Randy Orton Vs Christian

good card, I usually don't come here every time but Ill read it and drop a review.

Qwake

TNE PRESENTS: EXTREME CHAOS

JR: Good evening ladies and Gentleman and Welcome to Extreme Chaos, I’m JR here with Jerry the King Lawler and what a PPV this should be!!!

King: Yeah, 3 titles are on the line tonight and they should all be great match ups…

JR: That’s right, so let’s kick off Extreme Chaos with a couple of the X-Division superstars.

Match 1
AJ Styles & Jeff Hardy Vs Petey Williams and Christopher Daniels

Jeff Hardy starts the match off with the fallen Angel Christopher Daniels. Hardy runs at Daniels and Daniels hits him with an arm drag and then Daniels runs at Hardy and Hardy gives Daniels an arm drag. Both men get up and begin to trade punches, Daniels starts to get momentum so Hardy stops it in an instance by kicking Daniels in the mid section. Hardy then gives Daniels a couple of punches before Irish whipping him into the ropes, Christopher Daniels bounces back and Daniels nails Hardy with a spinning heel kick which drops him to the mat and Daniels goes for a pin, 1…2…and Hardy kicks out. Daniels picks Hardy up and pulls him over to the corner where Petey Williams stands, Daniels makes the tag and Petey holds onto the waist of Hardy as Daniels runs and hits Jeff Hardy with a dropkick, Petey then goes for the pin, 1…2…and Hardy kicks out. Williams picks up Jeff Hardy and starts to repetitively punch him, Petey then slams him down with a hard scoop slam. Jeff gets up holding his back as Petey Williams runs and clotheslines Hardy down to the mat, he then climbs to the top rope. Jeff Hardy gets up to his feet and Petey jumps out for a diving cross body but then Hardy jumps up and hits Petey with a huge dropkick while Petey is in mid air, they both drop down to the mat. Hardy and Williams start to crawl to their partners and they both make the tag at the same time, Daniels and Styles both run into the ring and bind up. They each hold each other until AJ kicks Christopher Daniels in the mid section before hitting Daniels with a huge swinging neck breaker followed by a pin, 1…2…and Daniels kicks out. AJ gets up and begins to stomp on the head of Christopher Daniels, he then goes for a standing moonsault but Daniels just rolls out of the way leaving AJ to land on the mat on his stomach as Daniels tags in Petey Williams. AJ Styles gets up and Petey jumps over the top rope and grabs him by the head and slams his head into his knee as he lands on the mat, Petey goes for the pin, 1…2…and AJ kicks out.

Petey Williams picks AJ up and starts to punch him a couple of times before Irish whipping him into the turnbuckle, Petey runs and clotheslines AJ. Petey then lifts AJ Styles up onto the top rope so he’s sitting there. Petey Williams is about to climb the ropes and then AJ Styles jumps off and hits Petey Williams with a huge hurricanrana from off the top rope which sends Petey Williams rolling into the middle of the ring. AJ runs over and hits Petey with a standing moonsault and then goes for the pin, 1…2…and Petey kicks out. AJ gets up and starts to run to the ropes as Petey Williams gets up holding his stomach, AJ springboard moonsaults off the middle ropes and lands behind Williams. AJ goes to hit him with the inverted DDT but Petey elbows Styles in the ribs and then jumps up and nails AJ Styles with a DDT, both of them lie on the mat in pain. AJ and Petey both crawl to their partners, they both make the tag at the same time. Jeff Hardy and Christopher Daniels both run in at each other, Hardy goes for a clothesline but Daniels ducks and then when Hardy turns around to run back Daniels gives him a hard back kick to the mid section causing Hardy to bend over. Daniels grabs Hardy and locks him in for the Angels wings, Hardy counters by tossing Christopher Daniels over his head and Daniels lands on his back hard. Daniels gets up holding his back as Hardy runs and clotheslines Daniels to the mat, Daniels gets up slowly and this time Jeff Hardy dropkicks Daniels and Daniels drops down to the mat followed by a pin by Hardy, 1…2…and Daniels manages to kick out. Daniels slowly gets up holding his head and Jeff Hardy goes and hits Daniels with a huge jaw breaker and then another pin, 1…2…and again Daniels kicks out.

Jeff Hardy goes and makes the tag to AJ Styles; AJ runs in and picks up Christopher Daniels. He starts to slap him and then he gives Daniels a couple of hard kicks before jumping up and nailing him with a huge enziguri. AJ Styles goes for the pin, 1…2…and Petey Williams runs in to break it up. Petey Williams goes for the clothesline on AJ as Jeff Hardy gets into the ring, AJ ducks and Petey runs behind him. AJ Styles looks and sees Petey standing there so he kicks him in the mid section and goes for the pele, Jeff Hardy is running in and Williams ducks and AJ nails Jeff Hardy with the pele! Hardy rolls out of the ring holding his head, AJ and Petey Williams both get up and AJ jumps up and hits him with a hurricanrana sending Petey through the ropes and outside of the ring. Christopher Daniels gets up and rolls Styles up from behind, 1…2…and AJ kicks out. AJ and Daniels both get up and begin to trade punches with one another, AJ then kicks Daniels in the mid section before Irish whipping Daniels into the turnbuckle. Daniels gets to the turnbuckle and pushes up off it and jumps up into the air and AJ runs underneath, Christopher Daniels lands on the ground behind AJ Styles. Then Styles nails the fallen Angel with a huge pele, both men lie on the mat in pain and then AJ crawls over for the pin, 1…2…and Daniels somehow kicks out. AJ Styles picks up a hurt Daniels and sets him up for the Styles Clash; Daniels gets out of it and starts to throw punches at the Phenomenal AJ Styles. Petey Williams and Jeff Hardy both slide into the ring and begin to trade blows, Daniels kicks AJ in the mid section and then sets him up for the Angels wings and nails it on AJ. Petey Williams then hits the Canadian Destroyer on Jeff Hardy while Christopher Daniels springs up to the ropes and hits AJ Styles with the BME, Daniels goes for the pin, 1…2…and 3.

Here are your winners, Petey Williams and Christopher Daniels

JR: Great match! Williams and Daniels will be pleased with the payback that they have just got.

King: Yeah, AJ and Hardy don’t seem to be too happy JR.

JR: Can’t blame them; now let’s go backstage to Kurt Angle

Kurt: Batista! Tonight you will suffer your first loss in TNE, and that will be to the Angle Alliance. Batista you may not know this, but I won a gold medal with broken freakin neck! And any man that is capable of doing that can beat you know sweat, which is just me because I am the only one able to do that. I am sure you have been training for this match all week but that still won’t make a difference, I promise everyone that I will beat you, and then the next thing on my to do list will be to win the TNE World Heavyweight Championship! Oh its true, its Damn true!

JR: Well Kurt Angle sure sounds like he’s ready for that huge 6-man tag match tonight.

King: Yeah, I can’t wait for the match but I am also looking forward to the one right now!

Match 2 for the Rising Star title
Elijah Burke Vs Kane ©

Elijah starts off the match staring at the big red machine, he then runs at him and Kane just pushes Elijah Burke backwards causing Burke to fall over onto his back. Kane starts to walk over to Burke so Elijah crawls backwards and quickly rolls out of the ring; Kane also gets out of the ring and begins to chase after him. Burke sees Kane coming so he slides back into the ring quickly, Kane also slides back in and Elijah Burke immediately stomps on the head of Kane. Elijah starts to repetitively stomp and kick the Rising Star champion and then dropkicks him in the head causing Kane to drop onto the mat as Burke goes for a quick pin, 1…and Kane throws Elijah off of him. Elijah walks back over to Kane who is lying on the ground, Burke gets over to him and Kane sits up right into a hard kick to the chest by Burke who then jumps onto Kane and begins to punch him in the face. Kane lies on the mat covering his face as Burke starts to stomp on him; Kane then grabs the leg of Elijah Burke and trips him up causing Burke to fall over. Both men get up and Elijah turns around right into a huge uppercut by the big red machine Kane, Kane then gives Burke another and then starts to fire up by hammering away at the head and body of Burke with lefts and right. Elijah Burke backs away from Kane into the turnbuckle, Kane gives Burke one last hard haymaker before running backwards and running back up and hitting Burke with a hard clothesline dropping Elijah Burke down to the mat as Kane goes for the pin, 1…2…and Elijah kicks out.

Elijah Burke gets up holding his head as Kane continues to punch Burke, Kane then Irish whips Elijah Burke into the ropes, when Burke bounces back Kane drops him to the mat with a shoulder block and then goes for a elbow drop but Elijah manages to roll out of the way. Burke begins to stomp on Kane once again, he then picks Kane up and gives him a couple of punches before attempting to Irish whip him. Kane over powers Elijah and ends up Irish whipping him into the turnbuckle, Burke stumbles out holding his back as Kane runs at him for a big boot. Kane goes for it but Burke ducks and Kane’s leg goes into the turnbuckle but Kane stops it before he gets hurt, Elijah walks backwards pointing to himself saying how smart he is and he turns around and Kane nails him with a huge big boot and then the pin, 1…2…and Elijah just kicks out. Kane picks Elijah up and gives him a few hard punches but Elijah starts to knee Kane in the mid section, Kane bends down a little bit holding his stomach and Elijah Burke nails him with a DDT. Both men lie on the mat in pain and then finally Elijah crawls and makes the cover, 1…2…and Kane kicks out. Elijah gets up angrily and starts to stomp on Kane, he then runs and bounces off the ropes on the other side of the ring just as Kane is getting up, Kane gets to his feet and sees Elijah coming at him so he lifts Elijah Burke up and tosses him right over the top rope down to the hard ground. Kane stands in the ring for a bit and then gets outside the ring as the ref begins to count them out, 1…2…Kane walks over to Elijah Burke and then Burke jumps up and quickly pushes Kane and Kane goes right into the hard turnbuckle post shoulder first. Elijah Burke slides back into the ring as Kane shouts in pain on the outside of the ring holding his left shoulder, Kane then rolls back into the ring. Elijah Burke immediately starts to stomp on the left shoulder of Kane, he then picks Kane up and gets him in an arm wrench position. Burke holds Kane in it as Kane grabs at the shoulder, Elijah Burke starts to punch Kane’s hurt shoulder and then he dropkicks Kane down to the mat followed by a pin, 1…2…and Kane kicks out while holding his hurt shoulder.

Elijah Burke keeps Kane on the ground and starts to drop his knee down onto the left Shoulder of the big red machine. Elijah jumps right up into the air for another knee drop but Kane moves out of the way, Burke rolls around on the mat holding his knee as Kane slowly gets back up to his feet. Elijah gets up and is hit with a huge clothesline by Kane; he gets up and runs right into another right arm clothesline. Burke gets up and runs and Kane and Kane just tosses Elijah Burke over his back using his one good arm. Elijah Burke gets up holding his back and he walks right into a huge one arm side slam by Kane, Kane then goes for the pin, 1…2…and again Elijah kicks out. Kane goes and climbs to the just as Elijah Burke gets up still holding his back and Kane dives out and hits him with a right handed diving clothesline, Kane goes for another pin, 1…2…and once again Elijah Burke kicks out. Kane gets angry so he raises his right hand up into the air signalling for the choke slam, Burke gets up and walks right into it but Burke starts to punch the sore arm of Kane and Kane releases the Burke. Burke continues to punch Kane and then Kane backs down into the corner, Elijah Burke climbs to the second rope and begins to punch Kane in the head but Kane throws Elijah off and down to the mat. Elijah Burke gets up holding his back and he walks over to Kane and jabs him in the eye, Kane can’t see as Elijah starts to knee him in the mid section. Burke then grabs Kane and goes for a suplex but Burke can’t lift him and then Kane uses his one arm to lift Burke and hit him with a reverse suplex slamming Elijah down in front of him followed by a pin, 1…2…and Elijah manages to kick out.

Burke slowly gets up to his feet and Kane walks over and gives him a couple of hard punches before hitting Elijah Burke with a one handed hip toss, Burke gets up holding his back on the other side of the ring as Kane still grabbing at his hurt left shoulder. Elijah runs at Kane and grabs his arm and twists it behind his back, he then dropkicks Kane from behind and Kane goes flying into the turnbuckle chest first while from behind Elijah Burke runs up and goes for the Elijah Express but Kane drops to the mat and Burkes knee’s go right into the hard turnbuckle. Burke limps out into the ring holding one of his knees and Kane runs and drops Burke down to the mat with a right arm clothesline, Kane walks over for the pin and out of nowhere Elijah rolls him up, 1…2…and Kane just kicks out in time. Elijah Burke gets up and then all of a sudden Kane nails him with a one handed choke slam! He goes for the pin on Burke, 1…2…and 3.

Here is your winner and still rising Star Champion, Kane!!!

JR: What a match, I thought Kane would go into this with an easy fight because he’s such a monster but Elijah Burke nearly had it.

King: I know’ if Burke had hit the Elijah Express it could have been over.

JR: Tell me about it King. Now let’s see what Edge has to say backstage.

Edge: Jericho! If you think for one damn second that you are going to beat me tonight then you are wrong, I beat you in our last one on one match and ill beat you again. The only reason you beat me last week was because you and that little weasel that just lost his match now Elijah Burke were cheating! So you better be ready because you are in for one hell of match! So listen to this “Y 2 J” I promise you this, I will leave our match victorious while you leave our match on a stretcher!

King: I’m sure it will be a hell of match. I’m really looking forward to it JR.

JR: Me to King, I’m also looking forward to the next match which is starting very soon.

Match 3
Mr Kennedy Vs Robert Roode

Kennedy and Roode start the match off looking at each other angrily; they then bind up in the middle of the ring. Mr Kennedy over powers Robert Roode, Robert Roode gets a cheap shot in on Kennedy by kicking him in the mid section. Roode then starts to hammer away at the head of Mr Kennedy, Roode Irish whips him into the turnbuckle. Robert Roode runs and hits Mr Kennedy with a clothesline causing Kennedy to stumble out of the corner into a hard snap suplex by Robert Roode and then the pin, 1…2…and Kennedy kick out. Robert Roode picks Kennedy up and punches him a couple of times before Irish whipping him into the ropes, Kennedy bounces back and runs under the arm of Robert Roode, Kennedy bounces back once more just as Roode turns around and Mr Kennedy drops Robert Roode with a clothesline. Roode gets back up and runs right at Mr Kennedy again and once again Kennedy drops him with a hard clothesline. Mr Kennedy picks up Robert Roode and gives him a couple of punches to the face, Kennedy then lifts him up and gives him an atomic drop followed a by a huge running dropkick to the face of Roode and then the pin, 1…2…and Roode kicks out. Mr Kennedy picks Roode up and then they both begin to trade punches, Mr Kennedy swings at Robert Roode but Roode ducks and he nails Kennedy with a huge swinging neck breaker followed up by a pin, 1…2…and Mr Kennedy kicks out.

Robert Roode starts to stomp away at the head of Mr Kennedy, he then gets sown on the ground and repetitively punches Kennedy in the head and the ref is forced to pull Roode off. Kennedy slowly gets up holding his head and Roode runs at him, Kennedy ducks and when Roode runs back Mr Kennedy hits him with a hard power slam. Robert Roode gets back up and runs at Kennedy, and then Kennedy tosses Robert Roode over his back leaving him to fall down hard onto his back. Robert Roode gets up holding his back and he is dropped to the mat from another hard clothesline from Mr Kennedy and then Kennedy goes for a quick pin, 1…2…and Roode kicks out. Mr Kennedy picks up Robert Roode, he pulls him over to the turnbuckle and Kennedy climbs up to the second rope, Kennedy stands their and begins to hammer away at the head of Robert Roode. Roode then grabs the legs of Kennedy and drops down nailing him with a huge power bomb while Mr Kennedy was on the second rope, Roode then crawls over for the pin, 1…2…and Kennedy just manages to kick out. Both men lie on the mat in pain, Robert Roode is the first to get up and he starts to stomp on the head of Mr Kennedy. Robert Roode then picks up Kennedy and gives him a hard European uppercut, he then kicks Kennedy in the mid section and goes for a DDT but Kennedy counters with an elbow to the head of Roode. Kennedy then gives Robert Roode another elbow to the head followed by a hard DDT down to the mat and Kennedy goes for the pin, 1…2…and Roode kicks out.

Robert Roode and Mr Kennedy both get up holding their heads, they then both start to trade punches with one another and Roode gets the upper hand with a knee to the stomach of Kennedy. Robert Roode gives Kennedy a few more knees before lifting him up and scoop slamming him down to the mat hard, Roode then goes for the pin, 1…2…and Kennedy kicks out. Mr Kennedy gets up near the ropes and Robert Roode runs at him for a clothesline, just as Roode gets to Kennedy he ducks and pulls the ropes down and Robert Roode goes flying over the top rope down to the hard ground outside the ring. The ref starts to count Roode out, 1…2…3…4…5…and Mr Kennedy gets out onto the apron and just as Robert Roode gets up Kennedy jumps out and cross bodies onto him dropping them both down outside the ring. The ref restarts the count as they both lie on the ground hurt, 1…2…3…4…5…6…they both get up and Robert Roode grabs Mr Kennedy by the head and slams it down on the steel steps before throwing him back into the ring, Roode crawls over to Kennedy for the pin, 1…2…and Mr Kennedy just kicks out in the nick of time. Robert Roode stomps on the head of Kennedy once again and then he picks Mr Kennedy up, he punches Kennedy a couple of times and then he clotheslines Kennedy down to the mat and goes for another quick pin, 1…2…and again Mr Kennedy kicks out. Robert Roode picks up Mr Kennedy and then out of nowhere Kennedy hits him with the Mic check! Kennedy drops onto Robert Roode for the pin, 1…2…and Robert Roode kicks out! Kennedy cannot believe it, he climbs to the top rope and gets ready for the Kenton bomb, he goes for it but Robert Roode is able to roll our of the way just in time. Robert Roode then slowly crawls over for the pin on Mr Kennedy, 1…2…and again Kennedy somehow kicks out.

Robert Roode picks up Mr Kennedy and attempts the pay off but Kennedy reverses and pushes Roode off and Kennedy then runs and drops Robert Roode to the mat with a hard clothesline. Mr Kennedy once again climbs to the top rope but this time Robert Roode follows him and he climbs to the top rope with Kennedy. Kennedy pushes Robert Roode off and he falls down onto his back hard, Kennedy dives off and nails Roode with the Kenton Bomb followed by a pin, 1…2…and 3.

Here is your winner, Mr Kennedy!

JR: What a win for Mr Kennedy.

King: Yeah, great match, now General Manager JBL is coming down to the ring.

JBL: Hello everyone, I have a very important announcement to make. Our main event tonight between Randy Orton and Christian Cage for the TNE World Heavyweight Championship has now just been made a Hardcore match! (Crowd cheers) Just so you all know I did not do that for you people to enjoy I done this because Randy Orton came into my office complaining so I had to put an end to it.

The crowd boo as JBL walks off with a smile on his face

JR: What a huge announcement by the GM, how will this affect Christian Cage?

King: I don’t know but I don’t think Cage will like this very much.

JR: Well now its time for our next match ladies and gentlemen.

Match 4
Kurt Angle, CM Punk & Carlito Vs Batista, Hardcore Holly & Stevie Richards

The captains for each team start which are Kurt Angle and Batista. Angle and Batista bind up in the middle of the ring, Batista over powers Kurt Angle and drives him backwards into the turnbuckle where Angle puts his head through the ropes causing the ref to make Batista release him. Kurt Angle walks out and put one of his arms out to bind up with Batista but Angle gets the upper hand by kicking Batista in the mid section, Angle then gets Batista into a headlock. Angle holds Batista in it for a while but then Batista starts to elbow Kurt Angle in the stomach causing Angle to release him and then Batista drops Kurt with a hard clothesline. Kurt Angle gets up and starts to stare at the Animal Batista, Angle tags in CM Punk so Batista decides to tag in Stevie Richards. CM Punk and Stevie Richards both get into the ring and begin to trade punches with one another, Stevie starts to fire up by continuously punching CM Punk in the head. Richards then Irish whips Punk into the ropes and when Punk come running back he hits Stevie Richards with a dropkick, they both get back up and run at each other and Punk hits Richards with an arm drag followed by a pin, 1…and Richards gets a quick kick out. They both get up and CM Punk runs at Stevie Richards but Richards ducks down a bit and tosses Punk over his head, Punk gets straight back up and Richards drops him with a clothesline and then goes for a pin, 1…2…and Punk kicks out. Richards goes and tags in Hardcore Holly as CM Punk tags in Carlito, Holly and Carlito run in and begin to trade punches in the center of the ring. Carlito goes for a cheap kick to get the upper hand but Hardcore Holly blocks it and knees Carlito in the stomach, Holly then Irish whips Carlito into the turnbuckle. Carlito stumbles out a little bit holding his back as Hardcore Holly runs at him, just as Holly gets to him Carlito drops down and drop toe holds Hardcore Holly and Holly falls down face first into the turnbuckle. Carlito then rolls Hardcore Holly from behind, 1…2…and Holly kicks out.

Carlito picks up Hardcore Holly and drags him over to the corner where he makes the tag to Kurt Angle. Angle gets into the ring and gives Hardcore Holly a couple of European uppercuts, Angle then goes for a clothesline on Holly but Hardcore Holly ducks and when Angle turns back around to him Holly drops him with a dropkick. Hardcore crawls over dives out to make the tag to Stevie Richards as Angle gets back up to his feet. Stevie runs over and starts to throw punches at Kurt Angle, Angle then also starts to throw punches back at Stevie Richards. Kurt Angle the jabs Stevie Richards in the eye followed up by an Irish whip into the ropes, Richards comes running back wiping his eye and Angle grabs him and gets behind him and then Kurt Angle nails him with a huge German Suplex with a bridge pin, 1…2…and Richards kicks out. Stevie Richards slowly gets up holding his back and Angle comes over and gives him a few punches before hitting Richards with a huge Belly to Belly suplex followed by another pin by Kurt Angle, 1…2…and again Richards kicks out. Kurt Angle goes and tags in CM Punk, Punk rushes into the ring and begins to stomp on the face of Stevie Richards and then Punk picks him up. Punk gives Richards a couple of punches to the face and then Punk kicks him in the mid section, Richards bends down and CM Punk then jumps up and nails Stevie Richards with a huge DDT and then the pin, 1…2…and somehow Richards kicks out again. CM Punk picks up a hurt Stevie Richards who can barely stand, Punk starts to give him a couple of kicks to the stomach and then all of a sudden Stevie Richards hits Punk with a swinging neck breaker and then a pin, 1…2…and Punk kicks out.

Stevie Richards is lying on the mat in pain slowly trying to crawl over to make a tag to one of his partners as does CM Punk. Richards is still crawling and he makes the tag to the animal Batista just as CM Punk makes the tag to Carlito. Carlito runs in at Batista and is hit with a clothesline, Carlito gets up and runs right back at Batista only to be dropped with another clothesline. Carlito then slowly gets up and Batista starts to hammer away at Carlito and then he Irish whips Carlito into the ropes, Carlito comes running back at Batista and Batista tosses him over his head leaving Carlito to fall down hard on his back. Carlito then slowly gets back up holding his hurt back and Batista starts to punch Carlito eventually backing him down into the turnbuckle, Carlito is trapped in the corner as Batista starts to give him shoulders to the mid section and Carlito stumbles out holding his ribs and Batista drops him with a clothesline and then goes for the pin, 1…2…and Kurt Angle breaks it up by stomping on Batista’s head. Carlito starts to slowly try and crawl over to his partners to make the tag but Batista grabs him by the legs and drags him back over to his corner where he makes the tag to Hardcore Holly who gets in the ring and elbow drops Carlito and goes for a quick pin, 1…2…and Carlito manages to kick out. Hardcore Holly picks him up and starts to punch him in the head, Holly then lifts Carlito up for the Alabama Slam but Carlito drops down behind Hardcore Holly and nails him with a huge Back Cracker. Holly lies in the middle of the ring kicking his legs in pain while holding his back as Carlito slowly rolls over and makes the tag to Kurt Angle, Angle rushes into the ring for the pin, 1…2…and this time Batista breaks the pin up with a hard stomp to the back of Kurt Angles head.

Kurt Angle gets up staring at Batista as he begins to stomp on the head of Hardcore Holly, Angle then picks Hardcore Holly up and gives him a couple of hard European uppercuts and then hits Holly with a hard suplex followed by a pin, 1…2…and Hardcore Holly kicks out. Kurt Angle picks up Hardcore Holly and starts to trash talk him as he pulls him over and makes the tag to CM Punk, Punk runs into the ring and hits Hardcore Holly with a cross body. Hardcore Holly slowly gets up to his feet and CM Punk starts to throw punches at him, Punk then Irish whips Hardcore Holly into the turnbuckle and then hits him with a running clothesline followed up by a huge bulldog and then the pin, 1…2…and Holly manages to kick out. CM Punk goes and gets out onto the apron waiting for Holly to get back up to his feet, Punk makes a sneak tag to Carlito as Hardcore Holly gets up holding his head and Punk jumps out and hits him with a huge diving clothesline leaving Carlito to run into the ring for the pin, 1…2…and again Hardcore Holly somehow kicks out. Carlito begins to stomp on the head of Hardcore Holly and then out of nowhere Holly drops Carlito with a hard clothesline, Carlito gets back up as Hardcore starts to crawl to his partners and Carlito grabs Holly’s leg but Hardcore Holly kicks Carlito in the face knocking him backwards. Hardcore dives out and makes the tag to Stevie Richards who runs in and drops Carlito with a clothesline, Carlito gets up and is hit with an atomic drop followed up by a huge dropkick to the face of Carlito and then the pin, 1…2…and Carlito kicks out. Carlito gets up hurt and then Stevie Richards nails him with a huge super kick right to the face of Carlito who drops down to the mat, Richards goes for the pin, 1…2…and CM Punk runs in and breaks it up.

Stevie chases Punk out of the ring and then goes down to pick up Carlito but Carlito jabs Richards in the eye, Stevie walks back a bit as Carlito drops down in pain while making the tag to Kurt Angle. Angle runs into the ring and gets a half blinded Stevie Richards and hits him with a huge belly to belly suplex and then goes for the pin, 1…2…and Richards kicks out. Stevie Richards gets up holding his back in pain and Kurt Angle lifts him up for the Angle Slam but Richards is able to get out of it, Richards then runs at Angle but Angle drops to the ground and grabs the ankle of Stevie Richards. Kurt Angle locks the Angle lock in tight, Stevie Richards lies on the mat screaming in pain while trying to shake Angles firm grip on his ankle off. Kurt continues to hold the Angle lock as Richards is about to tap out, Richards then makes a big dive at the ropes and is just able to grab them. The ref forces Kurt Angle to break the hold, Angle then walks over to pick up Stevie Richards and Richards punches Angle in the head while still on the ground, Stevie then uses his good leg to kick Angle away which causes Kurt Angle to fall backwards onto his back. Stevie then dives out and makes a tag to Batista who runs straight into the ring, Angle quickly tags in CM Punk who runs into the ring and he sees Batista running at him so he dives out of the way and Batista hits Kurt Angle with a spear! Kurt Angle rolls out of the ring in holding his ribs as Batista starts to hammer away at the face of CM Punk, he hits CM Punk with a huge spine buster and then starts to hype up. Carlito is standing on the apron and Hardcore Holly and Stevie Richards walk over there as Richards limps, Holly punches Carlito a couple of times while Stevie Richards reaches through the ropes and grabs a hold of Carlito and then lifts him up high enough to get around the shoulders of Hardcore Holly, Holly then nails him with a huge Alabama slam! Carlito rolls out of the ring holding his head just as Batista lifts up CM Punk and slams him down with a huge Batista Bomb, pin by Batista, 1…2…and 3.

Here are your winners, Stevie Richards, Hardcore Holly and Batista!

JR: Wow King! That was a hell of a match wasn’t it!

King: Hell yeah JR, that match had everything, and I am so glad that Kurt Angle lost. Now he won’t be able to constantly talk about how great he is because he lost!

Kurt Angle and Carlito both get back in the ring disappointed, Angle stares at them both in an angry way. He pushes Carlito over and slaps CM Punk in the face, Punk walks up to him and grabs a hold of Angle. Punk starts to walk away not wanting to fight and Kurt Angle hits him with an Angle slam and then walks away while bad mouthing them both.

JR: Well there goes the Angle Alliance, now let’s go backstage with Todd and a guest.

Todd: Christian, tonight in our main event you go one on one with the TNE World heavyweight champion for the first time, what are your thoughts?

Cage: Well Tom, I am feeling very good about my match tonight. It is my last chance to win the World heavyweight championship and I am going to make it count, and this time their will be nobody else in the match just me and Orton.

Todd: My names Todd, and how do you feel about GM JBL changing the match to a hardcore match?

Cage: Well Todd, I really don’t care; all that does is give me more of a chance to make him leave on a stretcher or in an ambulance. By the way Todd, if you correct me again it will be you leaving the arena on a stretcher, you got it!

Todd: ahh yes, and if you beat…

Cage: Wait! What do you mean if? Let me put it in the simplest that even you should be able to understand. I am walking out of this Arena tonight the TNE World Champ and there is nothing anybody can do about it! And if you didn’t know, now you know!

Cage walks off

JR: Christian Cage is going into one of maybe even the biggest match of his career, he is so dedicated to winning the TNE World Heavyweight Championship.

King: Tell me about it JR, I wonder how Randy Orton feels about the match also, but right now its time for the next huge match on the card.

Match 5
Chris Jericho Vs Edge

Jericho and Edge start off the match looking at each other angrily, they then bind up in the middle of the ring. They try to overpower one another but they are very equally matched so Chris Jericho kicks Edge in the mid section causing him to bend over, Jericho then runs and bounces off the ropes and starts to run back at Edge. Jericho gets to Edge and goes for the clothesline as Edge raises his head, Edge then ducks back down and Jericho runs over the top of him to the other side of the ring. This time just as Chris Jericho turns Edge is there and Edge drops him down to the mat with a quick clothesline. Jericho gets straight back up and is dropped by another hard clothesline by Edge and this time Edge goes for the pin, 1…and Jericho makes a quick kick out. Chris Jericho gets back up as him and Edge begin to trade punches, Jericho then gets the upper hand by kicking Edge in the mid section and dropping him with a dropkick. Edge gets back up and again starts to trade punches with Jericho, Edge swings at Jericho and Jericho ducks and then when Edge turns around is Irish whipped into the turnbuckle, Edge walks out of the turnbuckle holding his back and Chris Jericho runs and hits him with a one handed bulldog and then goes for the pin, 1…2…and Edge kicks out. Edge slowly gets back up to his feet and Jericho punches a couple of times before Irish whipping him into the ropes, Edge comes running back and he ducks and carries on running past Jericho, Edge bounces off the other side of the ring and then once again ducks under the arm of Jericho this time waiting right behind him. Jericho turns around this time and is hit with a huge swinging neck breaker by the rated R superstar Edge who also goes for the pin, 1…2…and Chris Jericho is able to kick out.

Edge picks up Jericho who is holding the back of his head and Edge punches him a couple of times and then Irish whips him into the ropes, Jericho comes running back and is hit with a quick arm drag, Jericho quickly gets up again and once again Edge hits him with a quick arm drag. Jericho gets up holding his back and he walks right into a hard spinning heel kick to the face of Y2J and then covers, 1…2…and Jericho kicks out. Edge picks up Jericho who is holding his face as Edge starts to knee him in the stomach, Edge then lifts him up and hits him with an atomic drop followed up by a hard clothesline and then another pin by Edge, 1…2…and again Jericho kicks out. Edge walks reaches down to pick up Chris Jericho and then Jericho pokes him in the eye causing Edge to walk back half blinded, Jericho then grabs Edge from behind and hits him with a hard back drop and then Jericho goes for the pin slowly, 1…2…and Edge kicks out. Jericho gets up slowly picking Edge up at the same time; Jericho gives him a couple of chops to the chest and then pushes him backwards into the turnbuckle. Jericho starts to repetitively punch Edge in the stomach before lifting him up onto the top rope; Edge sits on the top rope as Chris Jericho starts to climb up. Jericho gets up and gives him a few more punches and then he slams Edge off the top with a huge superplex and then Jericho slowly crawls to make the cover, 1…2…and Edge manages to kick out. Both of them slowly make it back up to there feet and then they each dive at each other for a cross body dropping each other down to the mat as the ref begins to count them out, 1…2…3…4…5…and they both slowly pull them selves up using the ropes.

Chris Jericho and Edge both slowly walk over into the middle of the ring, they then bind up again, Edge is able to over power Jericho because Jericho is a little more tired then Edge. Edge gets Jericho into a side headlock, Jericho is able to spin out of it and gets behind Edge and holds onto his waist, Edge then spins behind Edge and pushes him off into the turnbuckle causing Jericho to go chest first into the turnbuckle and Jericho stumbles back and is rolled up by Edge, 1…2…and Jericho kicks out. Edge slowly gets up and turns around and he is dropped with a huge enziguri out of nowhere, Chris Jericho then goes for the pin, 1…2…and Edge just manages to kick out. Chris Jericho picks up Edge who is still groggy from the enziguri, Jericho punches him a couple of times and then he Irish whips Edge into the turnbuckle. Chris Jericho walks over to Edge and lifts him up onto the top rope so Edge is sitting there and Jericho also starts to climb up, Edge starts to kick Jericho in the face and then he gives him one last hard kick to the face causing Chris Jericho to fall off the ropes and onto the mat flat on his back. Edge waits on the top rope resting for a while has Chris Jericho gets up holding his back, Edge dives off and hits Jericho with a cross body from the top rope and then the pin, 1…2…and Jericho just kicks out. Edge gets up and picks Jericho up with him, he Irish whips Chris Jericho into the ropes and when Jericho bounces back Edge lifts and tosses him over his head leaving Jericho to fall down hard on his back. Y2J gets up holding his back and he slowly runs at Edge and Edge drops him down to the mat with a hard clothesline, again Jericho gets up grabbing at his back and he is hit with a hard scoop slam followed by a pin from Edge, 1…2…and once again Jericho somehow finds the strength to kick out. Edge picks up a hurt Chris Jericho and out of nowhere Jericho trips Edge and gets him in position for the Walls of Jericho but Edge fights hit way out and gives Jericho a hard kick to the face, Edge quickly gets up and grabs Jericho and then drops him with a huge DDT followed by a pin, 1…2…and again Jericho just kicks out in time.

Chris Jericho slowly gets to his feet holding his back and Edge gets up frustrated, Edge starts to punch Jericho making him back down to the ropes, Edge then runs and bounces off the ropes and dives at Y2J but Jericho ducks and Edge goes over the ropes and just manages to hold onto the ropes. Edge pulls himself up using the ropes while on the apron and then out of nowhere Chris Jericho comes flying across and hits Edge with a huge springboard dropkick to the face knocking Edge off the apron down to the hard ground outside the ring. Jericho lies in the ring resting as he is still feeling thee affects of Edge’s offence as Edge lies on the outside of the ring while the ref counts him out, 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…and Edge just gets up and slowly rolls into the ring. As soon as Edge rolls into the ring Chris Jericho starts to stomp on him right away, Jericho picks him up and gives him a couple of punches before Irish whipping Edge into the ropes, Edge comes running back and then Y2J quickly trips Edge up and locks him into the Walls of Jericho! Edge is on the mat screaming in pain as Jericho continues to apply pressure to the lower back of the rated R superstar; Jericho keeps it locked in as Edge gets ready to tap out. Edge then starts to slowly crawl closer and closer to the bottom rope, Edge gets a finger tip away and then Jericho stands up and pulls Edge back into the middle of the ring and then applies the pressure again. Jericho holds it in as Edge raises hand up to tap out and then Edge grabs the legs of Chris Jericho and pushes as hard as he can causing Jericho to collapse down to the mat falling backwards onto his back. Edge quickly rolls over to the ropes and grabs a hold of them to be on the safe side as Chris Jericho gets up still holding his back in pain, Edge then pulls himself up using the ropes and grabbing at his lower back that is really in a lot of pain, Jericho walks over and starts to try and undo the turnbuckle padding, the ref goes and tells him to stop and put the turnbuckle pads back on and then all of a sudden Edge runs and dives at Chris Jericho and nails him with the spear just as Jericho had turned around. The ref turns around and slides over to make the pin that Edge had just gone for, 1…2…and 3.

Here is your winner, the Rated R superstar, EDGE!

JR: That was a great match, Edge followed up on what he would say, he was able to win the match.

King: That’s right and Jericho put up a hell of a fight but he was just unable to win, I thought he had him done with the walls of Jericho but somehow Edge was able to break it.

JR: Yeah, I wonder how Jericho will react to his loss tonight. And now let’s go backstage with Todd and a guest.

Todd: thanks JR, I’m here with the man who just beat Robert Roode here to night and that man is Mr Kennedy

Kennedy: Kennedy!!!

Todd: Okay, Mr Kennedy, how do you feel after winning your match here tonight?

Kennedy: You should have an award for being a reporter who asks the most stupid questions ever! I feel how every other man who has just won a match would feel, great!
I promised every that I would wipe the floor with Robert Roode and that is exactly what I done and now the only other thing left on my to-do list is to win the Rising Star Championship. So JBL I will do anything and I mean anything to get my hands on the title, I will do whatever and beat whoever just to have a shot for the title. JBL, next week on Impact give me a match against anyone of your choosing and if I win that match which I plan on doing then I will be number #1 contender for Kane’s Rising Star title. Kane, just for the record, you did not beat me the last time I challenged for the title you beat Roode and I just kicked his ass so you better be ready for Misterrrrrrrrrr Kennedy…………………Kennedy!

Todd: Okay, well back to JR and King.

JR: Thanks Todd, what a statement made by Mr Kennedy.

King: Yeah, he really wants that Rising Star Championship but it will be difficult to win considering Kane holds that title and I don’t think he is planning on losing it anytime soon if ever.

JR: Tell me about it King, and now it’s time for the next match which should be great!

Match 6 for the tag team titles
Londrick © Vs LAX

Homicide and Paul London start off the match for each of the teams. Homicide puts his hand out to bind up with London and London reaches to grab it and Homicide kicks him in the stomach, Homicide then starts to hammer way at Paul London. Homicide then Irish whips London into the turnbuckle and he runs at London and hits him with a clothesline, Paul London stumbles out and is dropped with a dropkick followed by the pin, 1…2…and London kicks out. Homicide runs at Paul London as he gets up and hits him with an arm drag, Paul London gets up and returns the favour to Homicide hitting him with an arm drag also. They both get up and begin to trade punches, Paul London then runs back and bounces off the ropes. As London bounces off the ropes he makes a sneak tag to Brian Kendrick as London continued to run at Homicide, Paul London gets to Homicide and he ducks underneath his arm and runs and bounces off the ropes on the other side of the ring as Brian Kendrick enters the ring. Kendrick gets down on his knees behind Homicide and from the front Paul London runs and dropkicks Homicide causing him to fall backwards and trip over Brian Kendrick, London gets out onto the apron as Kendrick goes for the pin, 1…2…and Homicide kicks out. Brian Kendrick gets up and picks Homicide up with him, he starts to punch Homicide and then he goes for an Irish but Homicide counters and Irish whips Kendrick into the ropes, Brian Kendrick comes running back and he hits Homicide with a cross body and then the pin, 1…2…and again Homicide kicks out. They both get up Homicide a little slower then Brian Kendrick, Kendrick walks over to him and he is kneed in the stomach a couple of times by Homicide and then he is dropped by a hard snap suplex followed by a pin, 1…2…and Brian Kendrick is able to kick out.

Homicide gets up and picks up Brian Kendrick who is holding his back in pain and Homicide hits him a couple of times before hitting Brian Kendrick with a huge swinging neck breaker and then goes for the pin, 1…2…and again Kendrick kicks out. Homicide runs and bounces off the ropes, he runs back and goes for a senton but Brian Kendrick quickly rolls out of the way leaving Homicide to land back first on the mat. Kendrick slowly gets up and dives and makes the tag to Paul London at the same time as Homicide gets up still a little hurt after the missed senton and makes the tag to Hernandez. Hernandez gets into the ring and has Paul London running at him, London gets to him and starts to throw punches and big Hernandez just pushes Paul London away. London falls down onto the mat and quickly gets back up and runs straight back at Hernandez throwing more punches and again Hernandez pushes Paul London away back down to the mat. Once again Paul London gets back up and runs at Hernandez but this time Hernandez also runs out at London, London looks up and he is turned inside out by a huge Lariat clothesline by Hernandez, he then goes for the pin, 1…2…and Paul London manages to kick out. Hernandez picks up Paul London who is holding his head in pain and Hernandez gives London a couple of hard blows before Irish whipping London into the turnbuckle. Brian Kendrick tags himself in as Paul London stumbles out from the turnbuckle holding his back and Hernandez hits him with a huge hip toss sending him nearly all the way across the ring. Paul London slowly rolls out of the ring in pain as Brian Kendrick runs into the ring at Hernandez, he gets to him and slides underneath his legs and when Hernandez turns around Kendrick jumps up for a hurricanrana but he is not powerful enough to pull him down, Hernandez holding him there and then nails him with a huge power bomb and then the pin, 1…2…and Kendrick kicks out in the nick of time.

Hernandez goes and tags in Homicide as Paul London gets back up onto the apron; Homicide starts to stomp on the head of Brian Kendrick. Homicide picks Kendrick up and gives him a couple of punches to the face and then a knee to the stomach followed up by a huge Gringo Cutter on Kendrick as Homicide goes for the pin, 1…2…and Paul London gets into the ring and breaks it up in time. Homicide walks towards London and London gets out of the ring as Brian Kendrick struggles his way up to his feet, Kendrick stands there dazed as Homicide turns around to him and then all of a sudden Kendrick grabs him and runs up for the slice bread but Homicide pushes Kendrick off and Kendrick flings up onto the turnbuckle, he jumps backwards and hits a sweet diving Cross body on Homicide and stays on him for the pin, 1…2…and Homicide just kicks out. Brian Kendrick slowly crawls over for the tag and then finally tags in Paul London, London runs into the ring just as Homicide gets up and he drops him back down with a dropkick. Paul London then runs over and hits a clothesline on Hernandez which barely fazes him, Homicide slowly gets back up to his feet and Paul London nails him with an enziguri and then the pin, 1…2…and Hernandez breaks it up keeping the match going. Paul London picks up Homicide who is holding his head in pain and London goes and bounces off the ropes, he comes running back and goes for a cross body but Homicide drops to the mat and London goes right over top of him and lands down on the mat hard. Homicide gets up slowly still hurt and runs over to make the tag to Hernandez; Hernandez gets into the ring just as Paul London gets back up. Hernandez goes and starts to punch Paul London but then London ducks one of his punches and gets behind him, London starts to continuously kick Hernandez in the legs trying to bring the big man down. On the outside Homicide goes and grabs a steel chair and then gets up onto the apron, Brian Kendrick tries to get into the ring to grab it off him but the ref sees Kendrick trying to get in so the ref stops him. Hernandez stands near Homicide as London starts to punch Hernandez a couple of times, Paul London knees Hernandez causing him to bend down and then London turns around and sees a chair coming towards his face so he drops to the ground out of the way and it nails Hernandez in the back of the head dropping him to the mat. Homicide cannot believe what he has just done as Paul London dropkicks him off the apron and then crawls over for the pin, 1…2…and Hernandez somehow kicks out!!!

Paul London and Brian Kendrick cannot believe it, they are really frustrated. Hernandez is still lying on the mat as if he does not no where he is, Paul London then climbs up to the top rope getting ready for his signature move at the same time that Homicide gets back up onto the apron. Homicide tries to get into the ring but London points at him and the ref runs over and stops him from getting in, then a man with a hood on runs down through the crowd, he jumps up and pushes Paul London off of the top rope and London falls down hard on his back. The hooded man jumps up onto the top rope and nails Paul London with a frog Splash and Hernandez rolls over for the cover on London, the ref turns around and gets down for the pin after the man in the hood has gotten out of the ring and run back into the crowd, 1…2…and Brian Kendrick couldn’t make it in time 3.

Here are your winners and New tag team Champions, Hernandez and Homicide, LAX!

JR: Wow King, the Latin American Xchange did it, they won the TNE Tag Titles.

King: Yeah and who the hell was the person that ran down and hit a huge Frog Splash on Paul London?

JR: I have no idea, Londrick had that match in the bag pretty much huh King, as soon as Paul London hit the Shooting Star Press it most likely would have been over but the mystery man helped LAX to victory.

King: Yeah and I’m quite sure we will find out who the mystery man is next week on Impact!

JR: That’s right, and up next ladies and gentlemen, its what we have all been waiting for, the main event for the TNE World Heavyweight Championship match which has become a Hardcore match…

Main Event for the World Title in a hardcore singles match
Randy Orton © Vs Christian Cage

Randy Orton and Christian Cage start off the match staring at each other with a very angry look on each of there faces, they walk around a bit and then bind up in the middle of the ring. Randy Orton overpowers the Challenger Christian Cage but then Cage is able to overpower Orton, Orton gets out of it with a stomp to the foot of Cage. Orton then starts to punch Christian Cage in the face and then Cage retaliates with punches to the face of the champion. They each stand in the center of the ring trading blows with one another and then Cage starts to heat up, he starts to continuously punch Randy Orton in the face making him back down into the ropes, Christian Cage then Irish whips Orton into the ropes on the other side of the ring. Randy Orton comes running back and Cage drops Orton down to the mat with a hard clothesline and then the pin, 1…2…and Orton kicks out. Randy Orton quickly gets up and Cage is standing right in front of him, Randy sees him and decides to roll out of the ring and have a rest. Randy stands out there taunting and then Cage runs and slides out, Christian cage chases him around the ring and then Randy slides back into the ring followed by Christian Cage. As soon as Cage gets into the ring Randy Orton starts to stomp on his back and his head causing Cage to stay on the ground, Randy Orton the picks Cage up. Randy Orton gives Christian Cage a couple of hard European Uppercuts which knock Cage backwards into the turnbuckle, Randy then starts to punch Cage in the head and stomach. Randy then lifts Christian Cage up onto the top rope and then he slams him down with a huge superplex from the top rope followed by a pin from the champ, 1…2…and Cage manages to kick out.

Randy Orton stomps on Christian Cage a couple of times before picking him up, he then gives him another hard European uppercut followed by a quick snap suplex and then the pin on Cage, 1…2…and again Cage kicks out. Randy Orton goes down to pick up a tired and hurt Christian Cage and then Cage starts to throw punches to the mid section of Randy Orton, Cage then knees him in the stomach causing him to bend down and then Christian Cage nails him with a huge swinging neck breaker followed by a quick pin, 1…2…and Orton kicks out. Christian Cage slowly gets up as he is still hurt from the beating Randy Orton gave him and he picks up Randy Orton, they both begin to trade punches and then out of nowhere Randy Orton drops Cage with a huge DDT, Orton then rolls out of the ring and goes looking for weapons. Orton goes under the ring and pulls out, a steel chair and a hard wooden table. Randy Orton sets the table up outside the ring by the entrance ramp and he carries the steel chair into the ring with him just as Christian Cage gets back up to his feet. Christian Cage sees Orton running at him with the steel chair so Cage ducks and Orton runs over the top of him, Randy Orton comes running back and then out of nowhere Christian Cage jumps up and hits a huge dropkick to the steel chair which goes right into the face of the Champion Randy Orton, Christian gets down for the pin, 1…2…and Randy Orton kicks out. Christian Cage gets up and places the steel chair side ways stuck between the turnbuckle bars, Cage then walks over and picks up Randy Orton who is still holding his head after that hard chair shot. Christian pulls Randy Orton over to the turnbuckle where the steel chair is, Cage goes for the Irish whip but Orton counters and drop toe holds Christian Cage and Cage drops down into the steel chair face first. Randy Orton then goes for the pin, 1…2…and Christian Cage manages to kick out.

Randy Orton and Christian Cage both get back up and Randy Orton starts to punch Christian Cage before Irish whipping him down into the turnbuckle, Cage hits the turnbuckle chest first and then from behind Randy Orton hits him with a huge inverted back breaker followed by the pin, 1…2…and again Cage kicks out. Christian Cage lies down on the mat in pain while Randy Orton rolls out of the ring and goes weapon hunting again, he gets under the ring and comes up with a trash can and a Kendo stick which he tosses over the ropes and into the ring. Christian Cage was playing possum in the ring so he gets up and grabs the kendo stick just as Randy Orton slides into the ring, Orton looks up and is smashed right in the for head by a hard hit with the kendo stick from Cage. Randy Orton stumbles around a bit and then he is dropped with another really hard hit by the kendo stick and then the pin by Christian Cage, 1…2…and Orton manages to kick out. Randy Orton lies on the mat for a while resting his now bleeding head after those two really hard shots from the kendo stick as Christian Cage gets up and grabs the trash can. Christian sets the trash can up in the middle of the ring and then he goes and picks up Randy Orton, he sets him up for the unpretier but Randy pushes him off into the ropes and then Christian Cage come running back and Randy Orton jumps up for an RKO on the trash can but this time Cage pushes Randy Orton off. Randy Orton goes running towards the ropes as Christian Cage follows, Randy Orton bounces off the ropes and Cage is there and he hits Randy Orton with a flapjack right through the steel trash can and Cage goes for the pin, 1…2…and Randy kicks out just in time.

Christian Cage starts to get a little frustrated, he then throws the broken kendo stick and trash can out of the ring and goes and grabs the steel chair which is still in the ring. Christian Cage walks over to a still hurt Randy Orton and places the steel chair on his ribs and stomach, Cage then goes and climbs up to the top rope getting ready for the frog splash but Orton gets up and slowly walks over to Christian Cage who is on the top rope and Randy Orton smashes the steel chair across Cages head. Randy Orton places the steel chair down just out from the turnbuckle and Randy then climbs to the top rope with Christian Cage who is in a daze after the hard chair shot to the head by Orton. Orton grabs a hold of Christian Cage and pulls him down a bit so he is hanging there and Randy jumps off to the mat holding Cages head, he holds Christian Cage there and then nails him with a huge DDT from Cage being on the top rope and he goes right down onto the steel chair which busts Christian Cage right open. Randy Orton lies on the mat a while still bleeding as Cage lies there who’s blood comes pouring out, Randy Orton then slowly makes the cover, 1…2…and somehow Christian Cage kicks out! Randy Orton starts to hit the mat with frustration, he then slowly walks over holding his bleeding face and picks up Christian Cage who is in a lot of pain. He picks up Christian Cage and then out of nowhere Cage nails Orton with a hard jaw breaker dropping Orton to the mat and Cage goes for the pin, 1…2…and Orton just kicks out. Randy Orton slowly gets up by pulling himself up with the ropes as Christian Cage gets up wiping the blood off his face, Christian Cage runs and clotheslines Randy Orton over the top rope with himself following right through the table on the outside!

Both men lie outside the ring on a broken table which they had just fallen through, they both lie there in a lot of pain for a long time. Christian Cage gets up by pulling himself up with the ring apron and he is holding his face and back which have suffered a lot of pain in this match, he then picks up Randy Orton and rolls him into the ring as Cage also rolls back into the ring. Both men slowly get up and they begin to trade punches again, Orton then gets a cheap shot by kicking Christian Cage in the mid section and then he hits Cage with a hard clothesline followed by a pin, 1…2…and Cage kicks out. Randy Orton gets up and limps over to the steel chair which he picks up and Christian Cage gets up holding his back, Cage turns around and sees Randy Orton so he hits him with a cross body and then goes for a pin on Orton, 1…2…and Randy Orton kicks out. They both get up and Randy Orton knees Christian Cage a couple of times and then hits him with a European uppercut which drops Cage backwards onto the mat, Randy Orton then drags Cage over to the turnbuckle and leans him up against the bottom rope. Randy Orton goes and picks up the steel chair and then he walks over the opposite side of the ring to where Christian Cage is, Randy Orton taunts Cage and then runs at him, he jumps up and goes to dropkick the chair into the face of Christian Cage but Cage moves out of the way and Orton goes into the turnbuckle. Randy Orton slowly gets up as does Christian Cage each with blood dripping down their bodies; they both look for the chair but it had fallen out of the ring so they both begin to trade punches once more. this time Cage knees Randy Orton in the stomach and then jumps Christian Cage jumps up and nails him with a huge enziguri which drops Randy Orton down to the mat followed by a pin from Cage, 1…2…and somehow Randy Orton kicks out again!

Christian Cage slowly gets up and he goes and picks up Randy Orton, he then gives him a couple of punches to the face and then Cage drops him with a hard reverse suplex. Randy Orton rolls around in the ring in pain as Christian Cage rolls out of the ring and looks underneath the ring; Cage finds a little sack with tacks in it under the ring and he also pulls out another table. Christian Cage slides the table into the ring and then rolls back into the ring with the tacs, Cage sets the table up against the turnbuckle and then he empties the bag of tacs in the middle of the ring just as Randy Orton gets back up still holding his back. Him and Randy Orton trade a couple more punches and then Randy Orton Irish whips Cage into the turnbuckle, Cage stumbles out and Randy Orton grabs him but Cage spins out of Orton’s hands and hits a huge hip toss on Randy Orton right onto all of the tacks. Randy Orton’s back starts to bleed all over and Orton starts to scream in pain, Christian Cage then clears the ring of all of the tacs and sets the table up in the middle of the ring. Christian Cage grabs Randy Orton who is still screaming in pain and he places Orton onto the table, Orton lies on the table on his bleeding back as Christian Cage climbs to the top rope. Cage gets to the top and pretends to jump off for the frog Splash and Randy Orton rolls off the table so Cage jumps off the top rope and walks after Randy Orton. Orton is on his knees by the turnbuckle holding his bleeding back and Christian Cage walks over and then Randy Orton hits a low blow on Cage and then out of nowhere nails him with the RKO through the table, Randy Orton goes for the pin, 1…2…and 3.

Here is your winner

And still TNE World Heavyweight Champion

RANDY ORTON!!!

JR: OMG! King, Randy Orton has done it, he has finally pinned Randy Orton.

King: I know, I cannot believe it. After all those title defences without actually pinning Christian Cage he has finally done it!

JR: Yeah, Christian Cage must be so angry right now!

King: I don’t think you can really be angry while you’re knocked out but when he wakes up he will be.

JR: I know he will be angry. Randy Orton has retained the World Heavyweight title! What a great night, tune in next week on Impact!!!

MikeRaw

Wow, great PPV... All I can say is you are a very underrated booker. Your match writing is very good man. Keep it up. Heres a review +rep

BM: Hardcore match; christian vs orton. Very well written, some good action and too bad Christian didnt win. BTW< the kendrick/london vs lax match was sick as well man, good job.

WM: kennedy/roode. It wasnt horrible. But it was a bit shorter thanothers and didnt flow quite as good...

BP:Kennedys was well done.

WP: None were really bad

A/C: Great job man. You have very good match writing skills. Underrated you are for sure. Well dome 8.3/10

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Orton vs. Christian and Batista/Stevie/Hardcore Holly vs. Angle/Carlito/Punk

Worst Match: n/a

Best Promo: idk really, sorry but your promos really need some improvements but I do really liked the Kennedy one.

Worst Promo: n/a, most of the promos are one liner.

Additional Feedbacks: What a great show man! I do really liked the matches esp. the main event, that one is wicked! Your matches were really great as usual keep it up.

ilikepizza

Reaction score
BM: Londrick vs. LAX, pure brilliance bro.

WM: Kennedy vs. Roode, because it seemed shorter than the others

BP:Mr. Kennedy's..........Kennedy's

WP: None at all

AC-A very good PPV, it seems like you've come a long way since the beginning, 8.5/10

Check out my Monday Night Raw in-WWE-K2TX and ILP if you want.

The Ripper

Reaction score
BM:Orton/Christian, good main event but i wasn't to keen on your main event for the title being Harcore match(I may of missed something that made it that way)

WM: N/A, all matches were ppv worthy

BP: Kennedy, definatley the best promo but i dont think they would have a interview about winning a match earlier on a ppv.

WP: there was a few that were just to short.

AC: Great matches, only thing i had a small problem with was promos other than that the ppv was great

rating: 9.5

check out all-out wrestling association if you get a chance

Edit: Was reading show again and seen why Main Event was hardcore match.

The Rated R CMStar

Sorry for not reviewing this. I will not as I feel it is too late and I would feel lost on the storylines, so I will start fresh with your next show. However, skimming your PPV it was good so great work, you have really improved.

Check out BTW, show has been posted

Qwake

Preview for Impact!

This week on Impact there will be qualifying matches for the 6-Pac challenge for the Rising Star championship.

There will also be a very special cutting Edge, Edge will be celebrating his huge victory...

Known Card

Carlito Vs Kane

Mr Kennedy Vs Umaga

TNE news and rumours

The new superstar that TNE have signed is 1 month away from debut.

The next PPV No Escape is said to be the biggest event so far in TNE.

OOC: this weeks Impact may be slighty late after me being busy last week and only just finishing the PPV a couple of days ago...

Hometown Kid

Looks to be a good show Sharky, keep up the good work! Also no problem you can't rush greatness after all...:y:

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I'm really curious to who the big star making their debut is, I have a feeling that it'll be a huge name.

Carlito Vs Kane

Mr Kennedy Vs Umaga

Qwake

TNE IMPACT

JR: Good evening everybody, I’m JR here with Jerry the king” Lawler and what a show it will be tonight.

King: Yeah, tonight there will be a very special cutting Edge and there will also be qualifying matches for the 6 Pac challenge for the Rising Star title.

JR: Yes, but right now let’s see what our TNE World Heavyweight Champion has to say in the ring.

Randy Orton’s music is going while the crowd boo!!!

Randy: People, people settle down. I know you are happy to see me and my World title belt but you don’t need to make so much noise. Now as you all know since coming to TNE I have been the only World Heavyweight Champion, no one has even came close to beating me and winning this championship. Christian Cage had 3 opportunities and he lost every time. I’m afraid that there is no one left in TNE that I can face, or that can actually compete with me, unless I started giving crowd members matches against me so I could kick all of there asses! (Crowd boo’s) Ill tell you what…

Randy Orton is cut out by Batista’s music

Batista: You will tell us what Randy? You know what Randy, there is one man in TNE who you have never beaten and who you have lost to once. That’s right; his name is the animal, Batista! Randy, you are the first and only ever TNE World Heavyweight Champion and I am unbeaten here in TNE. I think we are the two best superstars in TNE so if you think there is no one left for you to face then you are wrong because I am here to take that title!

Randy: Dave listen, I am the best wrestler in this company and that is why I am champ, you. Well you are unbeaten but then again you have had what, 2 matches in TNE?

Batista: May I remind you that you were the first man I ever pinned in TNE! (Crowd cheer)

Randy: Sure whatever. You got lucky and you know it, I also had a lot on my mind about defending once again my TNE World Heavyweight Championship!

Batista: Well Randy, if you think I got lucky and you had a lot on my mind, prove it! Me Vs you for the TNE World Heavyweight Championship at No Escape, that way I the only match on your mind will be our match and I promise you Randy, I will win that title!

Randy Orton stands in the ring with an angry look on his face as Batista walks away.

JR: Wow I hope JBL lets the match happen at No Escape, Batista is 1 – 0 against Randy Orton, there could even be a new champ!

King: I know JR and now up next is the first qualifying match for the 6 Pac challenge.

“I spit in the face, of people who don’t want to be cool”
Carlito walks down to the ring and waits for his opponent to enter the ring.

There’s a huge explosion and Kane walks down to the ring

Match 1
Carlito Vs Kane

Carlito stands there staring at the big red machine; Kane then slowly moves towards Carlito and Carlito backs down into the turnbuckle. Kane swings his fist at Carlito but Carlito ducks, Kane turns around and Carlito starts to hammer away at the face of Kane. Kane then pushes Carlito really hard and Carlito falls backwards onto the mat, he gets right back up and runs at Kane and begins to punch Kane again. Once again Kane pushes Carlito back onto the mat, Carlito gets right back up and this time Kane runs and hits Carlito with a huge clothesline knocking him to the mat and going for the pin, 1…and Carlito makes a quick kick out. Carlito and Kane both get back up, Carlito starts to punch Kane and then Kane hits him with a hard haymaker, Kane then gives him another hard haymaker before Irish whipping Carlito into the ropes. Carlito bounces back towards Kane and he ducks under the arm of the big red machine, Carlito comes running back once again and Kane drops him with another hard clothesline followed by a pin, 1…2…and a quick kick out at 2. Kane gets up and picks Carlito up with him but Carlito knees Kane in the stomach a couple of times and then hits him with a huge swinging neck breaker and a pin by Carlito, 1…2…and Kane kicks out. Carlito gets up and starts to stomp on the head and chest of the Rising star Champion, Carlito then pushes Kane back into the corner and gives him a few hard chops to the chest. Carlito gives Kane a couple more punches to the face before running back to the opposite side of the ring, Carlito the runs and leaps into the air to hit Kane but Kane moves out of the way and Carlito goes chest first into the turnbuckle. Carlito stumbles out of the corner holding his chest and then Kane drops him with a big boot followed by the pin, 1…2…and Carlito kicks out.

Kane gets up pulling Carlito up with him, he then gives Carlito a couple of hard uppercuts which knock Carlito back a little bit, Kane then Irish whips Carlito into the ropes and when Carlito comes running back Kane lifts him up and tosses him over his head and Carlito lands down on the mat hard on his back. Carlito gets back up holding his back and Kane walks over to him, Kane punches him in the head a couple of times before lifting Carlito up and slamming him down with a hard scoop slam. Carlito rolls around on the mat a bit in pain and then Kane goes for the cover, 1…2…and again Carlito kicks out. Carlito gets up and Kane runs at him for a clothesline but Carlito ducks out of the way and when Kane turns around Carlito jumps up and hits him with a dropkick which pushes Kane all the way back into the ropes, Carlito then gets back up and runs at Kane but Kane lifts him and throws him over the ropes. Carlito lands outside the ring on the apron, he shoulders Kane in the stomach through the middle rope and Kane bends down in pain, Carlito then jumps over the ropes and gets Kane with a sunset flip pin but Kane counters and holds onto the ropes. Kane then tries to punch Carlito in the head while he is on the mat but Carlito pushes off Kane out of the way and Kane punches the mat, Carlito gets back up to his feet while Kane holds his hand after hitting the mat. Carlito gets up and punches Kane a couple of times, Carlito then grabs Kane’s arm and gets it in an arm wrench. Kane starts to try and wriggle out of it but Carlito is holding it hard, Carlito knees Kane in the mid section a few times and then he runs and spring boards off the ropes and comes flying back hitting Kane in the face with his elbow. Carlito then crawls over and makes the pin on Kane, 1…2…and Kane manages to kick out.

Carlito gets up and starts to stomp on the face and arm of Kane, he the gives Kane a couple of elbow drops to the ribs and goes for another quick pin, 1…2…and again Kane kicks out. Carlito picks up Kane and punches him a couple of times, he then pushes Kane backwards into the turnbuckle. Carlito climbs onto the second rope and starts to repetitively punch Kane in the face, Kane throws Carlito off and he lands on the mat hard on his back. Carlito gets back up holding his back and he runs at Kane, Kane also comes out and lifts Kane up and hits him with an atomic drop followed up by a clothesline and then the pin, 1…2…and Carlito just kicks out. Kane then picks up Carlito and gives him a few more uppercuts followed up by an Irish whip into the turnbuckle, Carlito stumbles out still holding his back and Kane lifts him up and slams him down with a huge side slam and again Kane goes for the pin, 1…2…and Carlito kicks out just in the nick of time. Kane gets angry so he climbs up to the top rope waiting for Carlito to get back to his feet, Carlito gets up and Kane jumps out for a diving clothesline but Carlito drops to the mat out of the way. Kane turns around and Carlito is waiting there and he hits Kane with a hard jaw breaker, Kane then grabs his jaw in pain and Carlito rolls him up, 1…2…and Kane kicks out. Carlito gets back up and walks over to the turnbuckle, Carlito goes down and starts to undo the turnbuckle covering pad. The ref runs over to Carlito and stops him, the ref then stands there putting the pad back on as Carlito walks over to Kane who is just getting up and Carlito hits Kane with a low blow from behind. The ref turns around just as Carlito jumps up and nails Kane with a huge back Cracker! Carlito gets down for the pin, 1…2…and 3.

Here is your winner, Carlito!

JR: What just happened!

King: Carlito just won the match with a low blow to the Rising Star champion!

JR: Now Carlito advances to the 6-Pac challenge at No Escape.

Commercial Break

The Camera goes backstage to the locker room

The Camera shows, Hernandez and Homicide holding there newly won tag team titles.

Homicide: Hey Chavito.

Chavo: Hey well if it isn’t the new tag team champions, how are you homes?

Hernandez: we good ese, me and Homicide just wanna thank you for helping us out last week.

Homicide: Yeah and we were wondering if you wanted to join the LAX, so what do you say ese?

Chavo: What do I say, the reason why I helped you guys out last week was because I knew you two were good and I wanted to join the Latin American Xchange. I’m in homies!

Herandez and Homicide celebrate and shake hands with the newest member of LAX.

They all walk away and then Camera goes back out to the ring

JR: Well LAX seem to be happy with there new tag titles, and Chavo seems quite happy to help them.

King: Yeah, now its time for our next match…

Match 2
Londrick Vs Harcore Holly and Stevie Richards

Stevie Richards starts off the match with Brian Kendrick, the starts the match off standing by each other staring. Stevie Richards then grabs him and hits him with an arm drag, Richards gets back up and Kendrick hits him with an arm drag. They both get back up to their feet and begin to trade punches, Richards starts to fire up and he punches Kendrick until Brian Kendrick backs down into the turnbuckle by Paul London. Paul London tags himself in and he runs in and starts to punch Stevie Richards, Richards swings at Paul London as Kendrick gets out of the ring and then when Richards swings Paul London ducks under the arm of Richards. Richards turns around and Paul London jumps up and hits him with a huge dropkick knocking Richards to the mat followed by a quick pin by London, 1…2…and Richards kicks out. Stevie Richards gets up and Paul London starts to hammer away at his face, Stevie Richards then drops London to the mat with a clothesline from out of nowhere. Stevie Richards then slowly walks over to Hardcore Holly and makes the tag; Holly runs into the ring and picks up Paul London. He starts to hammer away at the face of Paul London and then knees him in the stomach a couple of times, Hardcore Holly then hits him with a hard suplex followed by the pin, 1…2…and London kicks out. Hardcore Holly gets back up picking Paul London up with him, he punches him a couple of times and then he drops Paul London with a huge swinging neck breaker followed by a tag to Stevie Richards who gets into the ring and runs over to Paul London, he then quickly gets down and goes for the pin, 1…2…and Brian Kendrick gets into the ring to break it up.

Stevie Richards gets up and picks Paul London up with him, he gives London a couple of hard shots to the head and then Irish whips him into the ropes, London comes running back and he slides on the mat underneath Richards’ legs. Stevie Richards turns around and London drop kicks him in the legs causing Richards to drop to the mat, Richards gets back up onto his knees and Paul London comes running at him and hits him with a hard dropkick to the face followed by a quick pin, 1…2…and Richards manages to kick out. Paul London slowly crawls over and makes the tag to Brian Kendrick who quickly runs into the ring and picks up Stevie Richards, he gives him a couple of punches to the face before leaping up and hitting him with a huge hurricanrana. Stevie Richards is flung over to the corner where Hardcore Holly stands, he makes a sneak tag to Holly as Brian Kendrick walks over to him, Stevie Richards then gets up and lifts Kendrick up and he slams him down onto the top rope and Kendrick bounces off and drops down onto the mat hard. Stevie Richards gets onto the apron as Hardcore Holly gets into the ring, Holly picks Kendrick up and starts to punch him before pushing him backwards into the turnbuckle. Hardcore Holly then gives him a couple of knees to the mid section followed by a hard hip toss out from the corner and then a quick pin in the middle of the ring, 1…2…and again Brian Kendrick kicks out. Hardcore Holly goes over to pick up Kendrick and Kendrick starts to punch him in the stomach, Kendrick then gets up holding his back in pain, he jumps up and nails Hardcore Holly with a huge spinning DDT, Kendrick then slowly goes for the pin, 1…2…and Stevie Richards breaks it up.

Brian Kendrick slowly walks over tired and hurt and makes the tag to his partner Paul London, London rushes into the ring over to Hardcore Holly and hits him with a standing moonsault followed by the pin, 1…2…and again Hardcore Holly kicks out. Paul London bends down and picks hardcore Holly up and punches him a few times, London then jumps up for an enziguri on Hardcore Holly but Holly ducks and London goes right over the top of him and lands down hard on the mat. Hardcore Holly then drops down onto the mat and starts to slowly crawl over to Stevie Richards as Paul London crawls over to Brian Kendrick. They each make the tag and both of their partners run into the ring, Richards runs and drops Kendrick with a clothesline, he gets back up and runs at Richards and again Richards drops him to the mat with a clothesline. Brian Kendrick gets up and runs at Stevie Richards and Richards hits him with an atomic drop and then a hard scoop slam followed by the pin, 1…2…and Brian Kendrick kicks out. Brian Kendrick gets up holding his back in a whole lot of pain as Richards gets back up to his feet, Stevie Richards then runs at Kendrick but Kendrick ducks and when Richards turns around Brian Kendrick gives him a hard back kick to the maid section causing Richards to bend down in pain. Brian Kendrick then grabs Stevie Richards and hits him with a huge swinging neck breaker in the center of the ring followed by then pin, 1…2…and Hardcore Holly runs in to break it up but Paul London runs over and hits Holly with a cross body dropping him down to the mat and they both roll out of the ring. In the ring Brian Kendrick picks up Stevie Richards and goes for sliced Bread #2 and nails it and then Kendrick goes for the pin, 1…2…and 3.

Here are your winners, Londrick!

JR: What a great win for Paul London and Brian Kendrick.

King: Yeah, that will defiantly boost their confidence after losing the tag team titles thanks to Chavo Gurerro.

JR: Yeah and up next it’s the Cutting Edge with Edge as the host right after the break.

Commercial Break

The Cutting Edge

Edge: Good evening everybody and welcome to a very special edition of the cutting Edge, I have a very special guest here tonight. He lost his match at Extreme Chaos, as a matter of fact he lost to me, that’s right everybody, give a warm crappy welcome to Chris Jericho!

(Crowd boo’s as he walks out)

Edge: Chris, how do you feel after losing the match to me at Extreme Chaos? After you were so confident of kicking my ass?

Jericho: Well I know I wasn’t at 100% and I was just off my game, that’s really the only reason a wrestler could ever lose to you.

Edge: Oh is that right Jericho?

Jericho: Yeah, the doctors were telling me not to wrestle but I just love to wrestle too much and if I ever get another chance to face you then I promise you that I will kick your ass junior!

Edge: Well then Y2J, how about me and you right here tonight!

(Crowd cheers)

Jericho: Well I wouldn’t want to risk injury so no but I have a better idea.

Edge: sure, “injury” anyway what’s this idea?

Jericho: Me Vs you at No Escape what do you say? I know you’re so called Edge heads want to see it again and I know that the millions of Jericho-holics all over the world want to see it!

Edge: Okay and Jericho, you have no chance of beating me, after No Escape it will be The Rated R Superstar 2 and Y2J 0.

Jericho: Oh yeah Edge well you know what ass clown!

Jericho then punches Edge in the head and starts to hammer away at the Rated R superstar, they then continue to fight on the mat and then they roll out of the ring. Both men continue to throw punches and brawl outside the ring, they then get into the crowd and trade punches while walking through a backstage area. They get backstage and Edge starts to smash Jericho’s head against the hard concrete wall, Chris Jericho then returns the favour. All of the security guards run over and break it up and pull Edge and Jericho away from each other!

JR: OMG did you see those two!

King: Yeah they were going crazy and what a match made for No Escape!

JR: Yeah, now it is time for the next 6-pac qualifying match.

Match 3
Mr Kennedy Vs Umaga

Mr Kennedy starts the match off backing down from the Samoan Bulldozer Umaga, Umaga then starts to walk closer to the man from Green Bay. Umaga gets to him and swings his fist at Kennedy, Kennedy ducks and goes behind Umaga, Umaga turns around and Mr Kennedy starts to repetitively throw punches at Umaga. Umaga gets angry and gives Kennedy a hard right hand to the face, Kennedy walks backwards holding his face as Umaga walks closer. Umaga gets to Kennedy and Kennedy starts to knee Umaga in the mid section, Mr Kennedy then starts to hammer away at the big Samoan pushing him backwards into the turnbuckle. Umaga is backed down into the corner and Kennedy goes for another punch but Umaga pushing Kennedy over onto the mat, Kennedy gets right back up and runs at Umaga and goes for a diving clothesline but Umaga moves out of the way and Kennedy falls down hard on the turnbuckle. Kennedy stumbles out from the corner holding his chest in pain and he walks backwards into Umaga who drops Kennedy down with a hard clothesline dropping Kennedy to the mat and Umaga goes for a pin, 1…2…and Kennedy kicks out. Umaga picks up Mr Kennedy and gives him a couple more hard shots to the head, Umaga then Irish whips Mr Kennedy into the ropes, Kennedy comes running back and umaga hits him with a huge spinning wheel kick to the face of Mr Kennedy, Umaga then goes for another quick pin, 1…2…and again Kennedy kicks out. Mr Kennedy lies on the mat holding his face as Umaga begins to stomp on his face, Umaga then gives him a hard knee drop across the face before picking him up, Umaga then lifts Mr Kennedy up and slams him down hard with a huge Scoop slam and then another pin by the Samoan Bulldozer, 1…2…and Kennedy manages to kick out.

Umaga picks up Mr Kennedy who is holding his back in pain, Mr Kennedy then starts to punch and knee Umaga in the mid section, Kennedy runs off the ropes and then dives at Umaga for a cross body but Umaga is able to catch him in mid air, Umaga is getting ready for a big move but Kennedy elbows Umaga in the face causing Umaga to put Kennedy down on the mat and then Mr Kennedy grabs Umaga and hits him with a Russian leg sweep followed by a pin by Mr Kennedy, 1…2…and Umaga kicks out. Umaga gets up as Mr Kennedy is resting his hurt back, Kennedy then starts to punch Umaga before pushing him backwards into the turnbuckle, Mr Kennedy then runs back and hits him with a hard clothesline in the corner. Umaga lays back against the turnbuckle hurt as Mr Kennedy slowly walks over and then all of a sudden Umaga comes running out at him, Mr Kennedy hits him in the shins with a quick snap dropkick causing Umaga to trip onto the mat hard. Mr Kennedy then rushes over while Umaga is on the mat and he starts to stomp on his head, Kennedy then gives him a couple of elbow drops to the ribs and goes for a quick pin, 1…2…and Umaga kicks out again. Mr Kennedy starts to get a little frustrated, he picks up Umaga and attempts the Mic check but Umaga gets out of it and then gives Kennedy a huge big boot to the face dropping him to the mat. They both lie on the mat in pain and tired, they then both finally get up and Kennedy starts to throw punches at Umaga and Umaga give him a hard right hand to the face knocking Kennedy backwards. Kennedy then walks back up to Umaga and Umaga hits him with a huge Samoan drop followed by another pin, 1…2…and Kennedy just kicks out in time.

Umaga looks shocked that Kennedy was able to kick out, he then drags Mr Kennedy across to the bottom of the turnbuckle and he sets up for the Samoan wrecking ball. He runs at Mr Kennedy and at the last second Kennedy is able to move out of the way and Umaga hits the turnbuckle hard at speed, Umaga walks out of the corner holding his lower back as Mr Kennedy comes across and nails him with a huge DDT followed by a pin, 1…2…and Umaga just kicks out in time. Umaga lies on the mat holding his face in pain as Mr Kennedy gets up holding his hurt back; Kennedy then goes and picks up Umaga. Kennedy grabs Umaga and then out of nowhere Umaga drops him with a hard clothesline and Mr Kennedy rolls out of the ring in pain, Umaga then rolls out of the ring after him. Kennedy runs away from the Samoan Bulldozer and then quickly rolls back into the ring followed by Umaga, as soon as Umaga gets back into the ring Kennedy starts to stomp on him. Umaga then starts to fight back while on his knees, he gives Kennedy a hard punch in the mid section causing Mr Kennedy to bend down a bit. Umaga then gives Mr Kennedy a hard knee to the face knocking him backwards onto the mat, Umaga then goes and gets up onto the top rope. Umaga starts to shout and then he dives off at Mr Kennedy who is lying on the mat, Kennedy rolls out of the way just before Umaga hits him with a hard diving splash, Umaga then lands on the mat hard on his stomach, Mr Kennedy then quickly gets up onto the top rope and nails Umaga with the Kenton bomb followed by a quick pin, 1…2…Umaga somehow kicks out! Mr Kennedy gets up in a huge shock, he gets angry and then picks up a very hurt Umaga, Mr Kennedy then nails him with a huge Mic check followed by a pin, 1…2…and 3.

Here is your winner, Mr Kenne…

Mr Kennedy then cuts it out and a microphone comes down from the roof.

Kennedy: Ladies and gentlemen, I have just qualified for the 6-pac challenge at No Escape. The winner of tonight’s match and the winner at No Escape will be Mrrrrrrr Kennedy…………………Kennedy!

JR: Wow, Mr Kennedy has qualified and he seems very confident about winning the rising star championship.

King: Yeah, Carlito and Mr Kennedy are already in the match, who else will qualify for it?

JR: I don’t know but whoever does qualify is bound to put on a great match…

Commercial Break

The Camera then goes backstage

It shows Umaga storming down the hallway angrily and he comes across Christian Cage and he grabs Cage and pushes him into the wall and starts to attack him for no reason at all

JR: What the hell is Umaga doing!?

King: I guess Umaga is angry after losing his match to Mr Kennedy.

All the Referee’s come over and hold Umaga back as Christian Cage lies on the ground bleeding and barely moving.

JR: Thank God the refs got out there otherwise we never know what might have happened to Christian Cage, he’s hurt enough as it is.

King: Yeah, now let’s go backstage with Todd.

Todd: I’m here with CM Punk, Punk, how do you feel after losing the match at Extreme Chaos?

Punk: Well Todd, I feel bad after losing the match, I also feel pretty bad about having to wrestle with that jerk Kurt Angle and that other apple spitting freak Carlito!

Kurt Angle walks over to Todd and CM Punk

Angle: Punk, you lost the match at Extreme Chaos! Do you know how mad that makes me feel? I lost to Batista and those other two losers, that’s going to be on my career record for ever! I know I can beat Batista but you were able to screw it up, Im an Olympic gold medallist damn it! Punk you know what…

Kurt Angle then slaps CM Punk in the face and says: get out of my face you disgrace.

Kurt Angle walks away and Punk stands there very angry and leaves.

JR: Kurt Angle seems to be pretty angry about CM Punk losing his team the match at Extreme Chaos.

King: Yeah, but Punk is going to be furious after that slap to the face.

JR: Tell me about it but right now its time for our next match,

Match 4 for the X-Div title
AJ Styles © Vs Christopher Daniels Vs Petey Williams Vs Jeff Hardy

The match starts and AJ Styles and Jeff Hardy immediately run at Williams and Daniels, they each begin to trade punches. AJ Styles and Jeff Hardy both jump up and hit the other two with dropkicks knocking them both through the middle rope and to the hard outside ground, Hardy and Styles then stare at each other. They begin to trade punches in the middle of the ring, AJ gets the upper hand by kneeing Jeff Hardy in the mid section, Hardy bends down and AJ runs at him, Jeff Hardy ducks and AJ goes running past to the ropes. AJ Styles gets to the ropes and stops running and Jeff Hardy then runs at Styles, Styles lifts him up and tosses him over his shoulders but Hardy is able to hold onto the ropes on the apron. AJ Styles then turns around and sees Jeff standing there so he jumps up and hits him with a huge enziguri knocking Hardy off the apron and onto Petey Williams and Christopher Daniels, they all fall back down to the ground. Jeff Hardy lies on the ground holding his head as Petey Williams and Christopher Daniels start to get back up to their feet, AJ Styles then runs off the back ropes and runs and dives over the ropes hitting a huge flip over the top rope onto Williams and Daniels. They all lie on the ground outside the ring in pain until AJ Styles gets up and rolls back into the ring and he brings Jeff Hardy in with him, AJ goes for the pin, 1…2…and Hardy just kicks out. AJ goes to pick Hardy up but Hardy starts to punch him, Hardy gets up to his feet still punching Styles and then Jeff hits him with a huge spinning wheel kick to the face dropping Styles to the mat. AJ and Jeff lie in the ring holding there hurt bodies and then they finally both get back up, they start to trade punches with one another and then Jeff Hardy hits Styles with a hard Jaw breaker followed by a dropkick knocking AJ to the mat and then Hardy goes for the pin, 1…2…and AJ manages to kick out.

On the outside Christopher Daniels and Petey Williams both get up and roll into the ring as AJ rolls out of the ring and Jeff Hardy gets up. Hardy runs at them both and goes for a double clothesline but they both duck and when Hardy comes running back he is hit with a double knee to the stomach and a quick double snap suplex by Daniels and Williams. Jeff Hardy slowly rolls to the side of the ring holding his back as Daniels and Williams start to trade blows, Daniels then starts to fire up and repetitively punch Petey Williams. Daniels Irish whips Williams into the ropes, Petey comes running back and Daniels ducks, Petey comes running back once more and Christopher Daniels hits him with an arm drag. Petey Williams gets right back up and he gives Daniels an arm drag, they each get up and run and dive at each other knocking them both to the mat from a hard cross body at the same time. Daniels and Williams lie on the mat holding there heads as Jeff Hardy gets back up to his feet, Hardy starts to stomp on each of there heads as AJ Styles rolls back into the ring. AJ runs over to Jeff Hardy and starts to punch him, he then hits him with a huge hurricanrana and Jeff goes rolling along the mat as Daniels and Williams gets back up. AJ runs and hits them both with a diving cross body and they both get slammed down onto the mat hard, AJ Styles gets back up and picks Jeff Hardy up and pushes him into the turnbuckle. AJ then grabs Jeff Hardy and hits him with a huge monkey flip followed by a quick pin, 1…2…and Daniels and Williams dive on AJ to break it up.

Jeff Hardy rolls over to the side of the ring as Christopher Daniels and Petey Williams pick up AJ Styles, they then start to punch him in the face before hitting him with a huge double DDT. AJ also rolls over to the side of the ring as Daniels and Williams start to trade punches in the middle of the ring, they then bind up. Christopher Daniels pushes Petey backwards onto the ropes still holding him, Williams then overpowers Daniels and drives him backwards into the turnbuckle. Petey Williams knees Daniels a couple of times, he then pulls Daniels into the middle of the ring and sets up for the Canadian Destroyer. Christopher Daniels lifts and throws Williams over his head and Petey lands hard on his back on the mat, Daniels then grabs Williams who is holding his back in pain and sets him up for the Angels wings. AJ Styles gets up as does Jeff Hardy and AJ runs and dropkicks Daniels in the face knocking him backwards through the middle rope to the outside, and Jeff Hardy quickly comes over and rolls up Petey Williams from behind, 1…2…and Williams kicks out. Jeff Hardy and Petey Williams both get up and out of nowhere Jeff Hardy nails Williams with a huge Twist of Fate, Williams rolls out of the ring holding his head and AJ Styles gets up and walks over to Hardy. Hardy gets up and turns around right into a Styles Clash followed by a pin, 1…2…and 3.

Here is your winner and still X-Division champion, AJ Styles

JR: AJ Styles defends his title once again

King: Yeah, this time defeating 3 different opponents

Chavo Gurerro walks out onto the entrance ramp and stares at the X-Division Champion and his title. He then walks off.

King: what was Chavo doing out here?

JR: It looks as though Chavo wants the X-Division title.

Commercial Break

The Camera goes backstage to JBL’s office where JBL is with CM Punk.

Punk: come on JBL, give me a match tonight against Kurt Angle.

JBL: I don’t know why should I?

Punk: didn’t you see what he done to me during my interview; he made me look like a Punk (no pun intended). I will do anything just to get my hands on the Olympic bald headed SOB!

JBL: Okay then Punk you have got the match, and I have a great idea, the winner of the match can be in the 6-Pac challenge for the Rising Star Championship at No Escape.

Punk: that’s even better, thanks Bradshaw…

JR: What a great match for tonight and the winner of that match will be in the 6-Pac challenge.

King: in fact JR, that match is right now.

Main Event
CM Punk Vs Kurt Angle

They each start off the match staring at each other, CM Punk walks up to Kurt Angle and gets right in his face. Kurt Angle then pushes Punk back, CM Punk then walks up and slaps Kurt Angle in the face and then starts to hammer away at Angle. Punk continues to punch Kurt Angle and then Kurt Angle starts to hit CM Punk back, they then stand in the middle of the ring and trade punches with each other. Kurt Angle continues to punch CM Punk and Punk starts to back down to the ropes, Kurt Angle then Irish whips Punk into the ropes and when Punk comes running back Kurt Angle drops Punk with a hard shoulder block. CM punk gets back up as Kurt Angle goes and bounces off the ropes, when Angle turns around to run back Punk hits him with a hard arm drag and then gets Angle in a wrist lock while he is on the mat. CM Punk picks him up still holding him in the wrist lock and he punches Kurt Angle a couple of times and then pushes Kurt Angle backwards into the turnbuckle, Punk then lifts Angle up so he is sitting on the top rope. Punk goes to climb up to the top with Angle but Kurt Angle kicks Punk in the head, Angle then jumps off and goes and grabs CM Punk from behind and nails him with a huge back drop onto the mat followed by a pin, 1…2…and Punk kicks out. CM Punk gets back up holding his back as Kurt Angle gets back up, Kurt starts to hammer away at the face of CM Punk and then Irish whip into the turnbuckle, CM Punk stumble out holding his back and Kurt Angle grabs CM Punk and hits him with a hard belly to belly suplex followed by a pin, 1…2…and CM Punk kicks out again.

Kurt Angle picks up CM Punk who is holding his back in pain, Kurt Angle swings at Punk but Punk ducks the punch. Kurt Angle turns around to Punk and then out of nowhere CM Punk drops Kurt Angle with a huge enziguri and then goes for the pin, 1…2…and Kurt Angle kicks out. CM Punk slowly gets back up to hi feet, he then picks up Kurt Angle who is still holding his head after that hard enziguri, Punk begins to fire up giving Angle continuous punches to the side of the head, CM Punk then gives Angle a couple of thunderous kicks to the mid section and then drops Angle with a hard spinning wheel kick. Kurt Angle drops onto the mat still holding his head as CM Punk climbs to the top rope, Kurt Angle slowly gets back up to his feet and Punk hits Angle with a huge diving cross body but Kurt Angle is able to roll over and get Punk in a pinning predicament, 1…2…and CM Punk just kicks out in time. Kurt Angle slowly gets up still holding his head as he begins to stomp on the chest and face of Punk, he then picks CM Punk up. Kurt Angle slaps and punches CM Punk disrespecting him and then Angle pushes Punk into the ropes, CM Punk hits the ropes chest first and springs backwards right into a huge German Suplex by the Olympic Gold medallist followed by another pin by Angle, 1…2…and again Punk just manages to kick out. Kurt Angle stands back from CM Punk waiting for him to get back up to his feet, Punk gets up and Angle grabs him from behind and lifts him up for the Angle Slam but CM Punk rolls off back onto his feet. Kurt Angle turns around and Punk jumps up and hits Angle with a dropkick knocking Kurt Angle over down onto the mat and then Punk goes for a quick pin, 1…2…and Kurt Angle again kicks out.

CM Punk gets back up slightly holding his back and he picks up a hurt Kurt Angle, Punk gives him a couple of hard shots to the head and then clotheslines Kurt Angle down to the mat. CM Punk jumps up high for a standing leg drop but Angle moves out of the way and Punk lands on the mat hard, he gets up holding his lower back and Kurt Angle runs over and drops him with a clothesline. CM Punk gets back up and runs at Kurt Angle, he goes for another clothesline but Angle ducks it, CM Punk goes running past and bounces off the ropes and when he gets back to Kurt Angle he drops him with a cross body followed by a pin, 1…2…and Kurt Angle kicks out. They get up and begin to trade punches once again, CM Punk then pretends to turn around and run to the ropes but instead he hits Kurt Angle with a hard back kick to the mid section. Kurt Angle bends down holding his stomach as CM Punk lifts Angle up onto his shoulders getting ready for the GTS but Angle manages to jump off Punks shoulders. Angle is then behind Punk, he grabs Punk for another German suplex but Punk spins off and gets around the back of Angle. CM Punk then rolls up Angle while he is behind him, 1…2…and Kurt Angle just kicks out from the sneaky pin. Punk slowly gets to his feet as Kurt Angle gets up holding his head, CM Punk grabs a hold of Kurt Angle and Irish whips him into the turnbuckle following up with a hard knee to the face and then goes for a bulldog out from the corner but Angle throws him off and he lands down hard on his back. CM Punk lies on the mat holding his back as Kurt Angle gets down onto the ground and locks Punk into the Angle lock, Punk lies on the mat shouting in pain as Angle applies more pressure. Punk starts to get closer and closer to the ropes but Kurt Angle pulls him back into the middle of the ring, and then CM Punk pulls his legs hard and Angle loses his grip and falls down onto the mat in front of Punk. CM Punk gets up holding his hurt ankle as Kurt Angle gets back up, Angle turns around right into a quick and hard GTS followed by a pin, 1…2…and 3.

Here is your winner, CM Punk!

King: OMG, CM Punk just beat Kurt Angle, what a match and what a win!

JR: Yeah, this must be the biggest win in Punks career!

King: And now CM Punk qualifies for the 6-pac challenge at No Escape!

JR: I can’t believe this, good night everybody…

Hometown Kid

BM:AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Petey Williams
WM:None, all were good
BP:Orton/Batista
WP:No worst all were good
AC: A very nice show I thought you set up some nice feuds AJ/Chavo,Orton/Batista but you kinda killed the Punk/Angle feud with the 6-pac stipulation...don't worry you're still good I look forward to the next show.

CT Styles

Best Match: Styles/Daniels/Williams/Hardy. Good match and AJ is one of my favorites. The main event was also good but I would have to go with the X-Div match. It flowed the best out of all of them imo.

Worst Match: All of them were pretty god, you are improving.

Best Promo: Opener but it wasn't that good.

Worst Promo: Most of them.

Additional Comments: You're promos are still really bad. The LAX/Chavo one imo, was crap. It was so 'robotic' as I like to say. 'Hello Chavo would you like to join LAX?' 'Yeah I helped you so that means I wanna join you'. It's like really bad acting on a 10 year old's home movie. You should go on YouTube and look up for example, 'Batista Promo' or 'Chavo Guerrero Promo' and listen to how they talk and what they say because you're promos are really bad. You just need to research them to improve. Other than that you're going pretty good. Will you be doing this as well as the IWF BTB? Because whenever someone does 2 BTB's 99% of the time they drop one.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: The Four Way Match and the Angle/Punk match

Worst Match: all matches were great as usual

Best Promo: Batista/Orton one

Worst Promo: I really didn't like the LAX/Chavo one.

Additional Feedbacks: Another good show, but your promos are really not good. Try to balance both of your works in matches and promos and TNE would really become one of the best BTB's here.

Reaction score
Best Match: Hardcore match, was simply amazing my friend.

Worst Match: N/A

Best Promo: Kennedy's, he was in character. Was a great segment.

Worst Promo: N/A

Additional: A great show, this is my first time reading and it's also my first time reviewing one of your shows. I really enjoyed it and will continue reading your shows. Keep it up mate, I would give this show a 8/10.

Hey, if its no problem could you check out my thread? Link in my Sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.