total non-stop entertainment ( T N E )

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qwake

(sorry, no pictures just yet)

Impact Roster

Randy Orton (h)
Edge (f)
Christian Cage (f)
Kurt Angle (h)
Mr Kennedy (h)
Kane (f)
A.J Styles (h)
Robert Roode (h)
Cm punk (f)
Jeff Hardy (f)
Stevie Richards (f)
Carlito (h)
Chris Jericho (h)
Hardcore Holly (f)
Sonjay Dutt (f)
Christopher Daniels (f)
Petey Williams (h)
Santino Marella (h)
Umaga (h)
Mickie James (f)
Velvet Sky (h)

Tag teams

LAX ( Homicide & Hernandez ) (h)
MCMG ( Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin ) (f)
Londrick ( Paul London & Brian Kendrick ) (f)
Lance Cade & Trevor Murdock (h)
XX ( Senshi & Elix Skipper ) (h)

management

Owner and G.M: J.B.L
Commentary:J.R & Jerry the king Lawler
Ref:Earl Hebner
interviewer: Todd
Ring announcer: Tony Chimmel

PPVs

Total Domination , BBR(Big Battle Royal), No Escape , Mega mayhem , Slamiversary, Bash at the beach,

Titles

T.N.E world title: Randy Orton

T.N.E Rising star title: Kane

T.N.E Tag titles: LAX

X-Div title: AJ Styles

Riggs

Reaction score
Looks interesting... i'm a little scared to see how Shark Boy would run a company... but oh well! It's original, and fresh. Which I like. You have a nice balanced roster, and i'm excited to see your first show. Check Out World Wrestling Organization if you'd like. My first show is up!

Qwake

TNE

J.R: Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the first ever addition of TNE impact.
I’m Jim Ross here with Jerry “the King” Lawler here in Columbus, Ohio and what a show we have in store for you tonight.
King: Here’s a preview of the show.
We have a huge 6-man tag team match and in the main event it will be a fatal 4-way for the TNE world championship.

Great Khali’s music comes on.
He walks to the ring and waits for his opponent.
Christian Cage’s music comes on
Crowd: Cheering
Cage walks to the ring and the bell rings to start the match

Christian cage vs The Great Khali

Cage runs at Khali and throws a few punches right into his face; Khali pushes him off into the ropes. Christian bounces back off the ropes and attempts a cross body, which Khali catches him and drops him straight onto his knee. Christian thrives in pain rolling around. Khali picks him up and Irish whips him into the ropes, Cage bounces back towards Khali. Then Khali lifts him up for the Khali bomb, but then Cage gives him thee eye rake. Khali drops Cage onto his feet. Christian runs back into the ropes, he runs up to Khali and hits a huge clothesline dropping Khali. Khali gets up and stumbles into Christian, who turns him around to get him in position for the Unpretier. He HIT IT. Cage climbs to the top rope getting ready to do the Frog splash. He turns around and sees Kurt Angle swinging a steel chair. CRACK!!! It hit Christian Cage right in the head. The ref rings the bell.
But Angle hasn’t finished, He lifts up Cage and hits the Olympic slam. Angle raises his arms and walks out of the arena as the crowd boo’s
Christian Cage defeats The Great Khali by DQ

J.R: What a disgraceful display by Kurt Angle
King: Yeah, he’s an Olympic Gold medallist he doesn’t need to do things like that
Kennedy’s music hits
Crowd: BOO!!!
Commercial break
Todd Grisham: Making his way to the ring, accompanied by Randy Ortan. Mr Kennedy
They enter the ring and ask for a mic

Kennedy: Good evening people, I have something I would like to say.
I am on a mission as of now to win the television title, and if anyone gets in my way I will physically and mentally destroy them.
You want to know why I can do that?
Because I’m Mr Kennedy…………Kennedy
Jeff Hardy: Kennedy, Kennedy, Kennedy!
You’re on a mission for the TV title huh? Well if you think you’re going to win that title your wrong!
Crowd: Cheer loudly
Jeff Hardy: I’m going to win that title and I’m going to prove that I’m worthy of it when I beat you right here, right now!
Crowd: go crazy with excitement.
Jeff enters the ring and the bell rings to start the match

Jeff Hardy vs Mr Kennedy with Randy Orton

They both start off running at each other. They get each other in headlocks. Kennedy hits a leg sweep on Jeff. He goes for the pin, 1, 2 and a kick out. Jeff gets up and walks right into a clothesline from Kennedy. He goes for another pin, 1, 2 and another kick out. Kennedy lifts Jeff up and drops him flat on his back. Kennedy picks him up and Irish whips him into the Turnbuckle and charges at him as fast has he can. He lifts up his boot to big boot Jeff but he ducked. Kennedy is crotched on the top rope with a leg down each side of the rope. Hardy then springboards off the second rope by the turnbuckle and enziguri’s Kennedy. Kennedy falls off the ropes down to the mat. Jeff crawls over for the pin, 1, 2 and Kennedy kicked out. The ref goes over to check on Kennedy while Hardy runs to the ropes getting ready for a clothesline but is tripped by Orton. Hardy falls right onto his stomach. Kennedy goes over and lifts Jeff onto his shoulders; he gets on the second rope and hits his finishing move, the Green Bay plunge. Pin 1, 2, 3 its over. Kennedy and Orton walk away as the crowd boo’s them
Mr Kennedy with Randy Orton defeat Jeff Hardy

J.R: Hey, look something’s coming up on the big screen

Screen says: Next week X-div/cruiserweight title on the line
King: I can’t wait to see that match
Commercial break
Sandman’s music comes on. He, Punk and Tajiri make there way to the ring through the crowd.
Crowd: cheering
They hand CM Punk the mic. Me Sandman and Tajiri came to TNE for one reason…to do what we love to do, and that is wrestle, and then we find out from G.M Shark Boy that we have to wrestle in this craphole Ohio
Crowd: boo!!!
Punk: How are we supposed to wrestle in front of a terrible crowd like this?
Crowd boo louder
Sandman takes the mic
Sandman: In fact, were not going to wrestle in front of you pathetic people. WERE OUT OF HERE!
Shark Boy: Hold on there guys, I’m in charge here. You are fighting now and here are your opponents.
Tommy Dreamer’s music hits. Dreamer walks out with Rob Van Dam and Sabu. They rush to the ring. Ding the match has started

Sandman, CM Punk & Tajiri vs Dreamer RVD & Sabu

They all start out brawling. Sandman hammers away at Tommy Dreamer, Punk kicking RVD. Sabu’s up against the ropes and Tajiri runs up and cross bodies Sabu over the top rope with himself following.
Then RVD clotheslines CM Punk over the top rope to the outside. It’s left with sandman and Dreamer in the ring. Sandman hits Dreamer with a clothesline and sandman gets one right back at him. Sandman gets up and hit a spinning neckbreaker on Dreamer. RVD and Sabu get up onto the apron as do Punk and Tajiri. Dreamer slowly crawls over to his corner to make the tag but sandman grabs him. Then he kicks sandman away and tags in RVD. RVD runs into the ring and powerslams sandman. He gets on the top rope and hits the 5 star frog splash. Tajiri runs in and hits the buzzaw kick into RVD’s head. Sabu runs into the ring and springboards off the second rope to hit his finishing DDT. Then punk runs into the ring he lifts Sabu onto his shoulders and hits the GTS. Dreamer gets in the ring and hits the Dreamer DDT on Punk. Sandman gets back up as well as RVD. Sandman hits the white Russian leg sweep on Tommy Dreamer. Then RVD gives sandman a stiff boot to the face. He gets back on the top rope and hits another frog splash. RVD goes for the pin. 1, 2, 3
Crowd: cheering loudly
Dreamer, RVD & Sabu defeat Sandman CM Punk & Tajiri
Commercial break

Rhino: Good evening ladies and gentlemen it is us, the unbeatable Force (Rhino & abyss). We would like to issue an open challenge to any two superstars on the TNE roster for a match next week with the TNE world tag titles on the line.
J.R: look its Samoa Joe and A.J styles coming in from behind with kendo sticks. There repetitively hitting Rhino and Abyss.
Samoa Joe: We accept your challenge.

Main Event for the World TNE title
Undertaker vs Big Show vs Rey Mysterio vs Edge

All superstars enter the ring. The bell rings the match has started

The Undertaker goes straight for the big Show and Edge goes straight for Rey. Edge clotheslines Rey and he falls straight to the mat and rolls out of the ring. Edge goes and helps big Show beat up the Undertaker. They each throw punches until the deadman falls and rolls out of the ring. Big Show grabs Edge by the throat and signals for his finisher, show stopper. Edge kicks him and runs backwards on to the ropes and gives big show a shoulder block which doesn’t faze him. Edge goes for another but big show lifts his boot which hits him straight in the face. Rey gets back into the ring, he springboards off the ropes and hits a hurricanrana on big show. Big show is dazed on the second rope. Rey runs up and hits the 619. Big show rolls out of the ring just as Undertaker enters the ring. He punches Rey once, twice. Then he lifts him onto his shoulder and gives him the snake eyes and he bounces off the ropes and big boots him. Rey is laid out on the mat. Edge gets back in the undertaker turns around and SPEAR. Edge goes for a pin 1, 2 and Rey breaks it up. Edge gets Rey and hits the edgecution. Big show gets back in the ring and he grabs Edge by the throat. He lifts him up high and slams him down. The show stopper. Pin 1, 2, and 3.
Big show becomes TNE world champ

J.R: Join us next time on TNE Impact

The Anigma

Reaction score
Best Match: The Undertaker vs. Big Show vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Edge

Worst Match: Christian Cage vs. The Great Khali

Best Interview/Segment: N/A

Worst Interview/Segment: N/A

Additional Feedback/Comments: I'm not too sure but this looks like your first attempt at a BTB. I didn't choose a best or worst interview/segment because I didn't get into any of them. They seemed way out of character to me. To be honest, some of them didn't make much sense. For example, the Rhino/Abyss segment. Why would Joe and Styles just attack them with no motive? It just didn't make sense to me. Some of the teams that you utilized have potential but there's really no background info on how they actually became a team. Why is Orton accompanying Kennedy to the ring? Are they a tag team? Your matches need to be a bit longer and more detailed as well because they seemed all over the place to me. You should also add color to seperate the matches from the segments and fix up your presentation. I suggest you check out GardsJr's thread in the BTB Lounge about maintaining a popular BTB. That guide can help you out quite a bit.

Don't take all of this as being a negative review, I'm just giving you some advice to help you improve. You shocked me with Big Show becoming champion. I didn't think you would put the title on him. There is a little bit of potential but there is definitely room for improvement. You can also check out some of the top BTB's around here such as BTW, HEW and WWE Raw: Real American Wrestling. Check them out and see how they write their matches and promos then apply your own style to it.

I'm looking forward to your next show to see how much you've improved and I'm also curious about what Angle's motive was for attacking Christian.

Qwake

k.thanks.on the next show im explaining why ortons with kennedy.and joe and aj attacked them because they also want the tag titles.thanks for the tips

T. N. E
PREVIEW

This Monday on Impact you will witness a huge fatal 4-way match to determine the X-Div championship.
There will also be a tag team match up for the TNE Tag team titles between the Unbeatable Force and Samoa Joe & A.J Styles.
Find out why Kurt Angle attacked Christian Cage and there has been one New Recent signing to the T.N.E roster, here’s a clue, He was in WCW and is in his 40s. That’s all we can say at this point.
All that and more this Monday…

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
BM: All werent as good ass they had the potentil to be but I have to admit the Main event was the best.

WM: Cage vs Khali: Sorry but this was not a very good match to me. I doint think that Cage will be able to clothesline Khali to the mat imo

BP and WP: Sorry but alllll the promos were VERY out of character.

AC: I think you should listen to all the thinks Anuigma said above and dont worry we all went through it. But the best thing for you to add is colour. The matches need to be longer and more realistic. The promos need to be more in character as well.

Qwake

yeah I hate Khali so I tried to make him look terrible.um yeah im still trying to get used to it.thanks for the tips

will do.thanks

Evil Austin

Its a great show. You have potential. Just a few things (i don't have time to review i had to post the ppv on waw which if u like u can check out.) You might want to add a bit of colour to some of the matches, and to help you just have a peek and read some of the btbs that are the best around here like btw, hew, anigma, xtremebadass and a few others...

Good luck in the future...

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
BM: ME
WM: Cage/Khali
BP: Rhino's
WP: N/A

You have potential. A little practice, and you'll get better.

Alfie

Reaction score
BM: Main Event

WM: Hardy vs. Kennedy w/ Orton

Additional: As said above, I couldn't really get into any of your promos, I think you need to focus more on what the character would be saying. - It's a good enough first show, I'd suggest adding some formatting though as it's slightly difficult to read. I'm looking forward to seeing the next show.

John

Best Match on the card: Undertaker V. Big Show V. Rey V. Edge

Worst Match of the card: Christian Cage vs. Khali

PROMOS: i didnt like any, sorry.

an average show from you. 5/10 is my rating overall. didnt like any of the promos as i think they are very out of character.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
sharkboy? owner? lol thats original, i would have never seen sharkboy as an owner, but by your name its obvious you like sharkboy haha. Well i say post your show now, why wait?

Qwake

haha yeah sharkys the man not my fav but one of many.I would post it now but not many people viewed the first show...ill post it soon just do the finishing touches lol

Status
Not open for further replies.