total non-stop entertainment ( T N E )

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Austin

looks good.. here are my predictions -

Batista
Mr Kennedy
Umaga
Jeff Hardy
Chris Jericho

also if you get a chance feel free to check out my WAW .... I have a new system of WAW 24/7

The Leviathan

Reaction score
This could be another great show from you Sharky! I'll try to check it out when it's up.

JHar888

Reaction score
Although it'll be my first time reading, I think I'll have to drop by and check out the PPV...if I don't remember, feel free to PM me. Then maybe I won;'t forget like last time. :) Looks good, as I can see in your previous posts that your matches are pretty long. Don't get demotivated just because you feel like you aren't getting enough reviews.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Looks good Sharky. I'll try and drop a review.

World Heavyweight Championship
Randy Orton (c) vs Batista

Six Pack Challenge for the Television Championship
Kane (c) vs Robert Roode vs Carlito vs CM Punk vs Mr Kennedy vs Elijah Burke

Kurt Angle vs JBL

Christian Cage vs Umaga

Jeff Hardy vs AJ Styles vs Christopher Daniels vs Petey Williams

Edge vs Chris Jericho

Tag Team Titles
LAX (c) vs Londrick vs MCMG

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
This looks really good Sharky and hopefully you can pull it off without boring me(He knows what I mean) Just a tip post the PPV in two parts.

I really can't be stuffed giving predictions.

McLovin

Reaction score
alexmoss12's TNE No Escape Predictions

World Heavyweight Championship
Randy Orton (c) vs Batista

Six Pack Challenge for the Television Championship
Kane (c) vs Robert Roode vs Carlito vs CM Punk vs Mr Kennedy vs Elijah Burke

Kurt Angle vs JBL

Christian Cage vs Umaga

Jeff Hardy vs AJ Styles vs Christopher Daniels vs Petey Williams

Edge vs Chris Jericho

Tag Team Titles
LAX (c) vs Londrick vs MCMG

Qwake

TNE NO Escape

JR: Good evening everybody and welcome here to Orlando Florida, I’m Jim Ross here with Jerry “the King” Lawler and what a PPV it will be here tonight.

King: That’s right JR, every match on the card for tonight will be a great one and let’s kick start this great PPV with one of the most heated rivalries in TNE…

Match 1
Edge Vs Chris Jericho

Both men slowly move around the ring away from each other and then they bind up in the middle of the ring, Chris Jericho is able to over power Edge and then he drives him backwards into the ropes and the ref breaks them up. They then both bind up in the middle of the ring and this time Edge is able to over power Jericho and he pushes him backwards into the ropes and again the ref breaks them up, as Edge is walking back Chris Jericho starts to punch him and then they begin to both trade punches. They both keep going punch for punch until Chris Jericho starts to get the upper hand and fire up with punches to the head of the rated R superstar Edge, he continues to punch Edge all the way back until Edge is leaning on the turnbuckle. Jericho carries on hammering away at Edge but then Edge ducks a punch from Jericho and he pushes Jericho up against the turnbuckle and he gets on the offence with numerous punches to the face of Y2J Chris Jericho. Edge starts to really fire up and hammer away at Jericho and then he runs backwards off to the other side of the ring, Edge then runs at Chris Jericho and goes for a clothesline which Jericho is able to duck and Edge hits the turnbuckle and Jericho rolls him up from behind, 1…2…and Edge kicks out. They both get back up and Chris Jericho knees Edge in the mid section a couple of times before Irish whipping him into the ropes, Edge comes running back and Jericho goes for a clothesline but Edge ducks and carries on running to the other side of the ring. Edge comes running back just as Chris Jericho turns around and Edge drops him to the mat with a clothesline followed by a quick pin, 1…2…and Jericho kicks out.

Edge gets back up to his feet pulling Chris Jericho up with him and he starts to punch him again, Edge then knees him in the mid section and sets Y2J up for a DDT but Jericho manages to counter the move by swinging Edge over into a neck breaker followed by a pin, 1…2…and Edge is able to kick out. Chris Jericho gets up and starts to stomp on the head and ribs of Edge, he then picks Edge up and punches him a few times before Irish whipping him into the turnbuckle. Edge leans on the turnbuckle slightly holding his back as Chris Jericho walks over and slaps Edge and then climbs up onto the second rope, Jericho then starts to hammer away at the face of Edge while the fans boo but Edge manages to throw Chris Jericho off and he lands down hard on the mat. Chris Jericho slowly gets up holding his back and then he quickly turns around and runs at Edge but then all of a sudden Edge runs out and hits Chris Jericho with a hard dropkick to the face followed by a pin, 1…2…and Jericho kicks out. Both men get up and once again they begin to trade punches and then Edge starts to hype up, he punches Jericho all the way back to the ropes and then Irish whips him and after Chris Jericho bounces off the ropes and comes running back Edge hits him with a flapjack and then goes for the pin, 1…2…and again Y2J kicks out. Edge gets up and picks Jericho up with him and Chris Jericho jabs Edge right in the eye and then starts to punch him, Jericho runs and bounces off the ropes and then drops the R superstar Edge with a one handed Bulldog followed by a pin, 1…2…and Edge manages to kick out.

Chris Jericho gets up and starts to stomp on the head of Edge once again and then he picks him up, he punches Edge a couple of times and then tries to Irish whip Edge into the ropes but Edge is able to counter and ends up Irish whipping Jericho. Chris Jericho gets to the ropes and is able to stop running by holding onto the ropes, Edge then runs at Chris Jericho but Jericho drops down and then throws Edge over the top him and Edge lands down on the apron, Edge looks up and then sees Chris Jericho spring off the ropes and dropkick hi directly in the face knocking him off the apron and onto the hard ground outside the ring. Jericho gets up in the ring and looks at Edge kneeling while holding his head in pain, Chris Jericho then runs back and bounces off the ropes and runs and dives through the middle of the ropes hitting Edge and they both drop to the ground holding their bodies in pain. The ref begins to count them both out, 1…2…3…4…5…and Chris Jericho gets up and slams Edges head down on the announcers table before rolling him back into the ring with him following and then Jericho goes for the pin, 1…2…and Edge manages to kick out just in time. Chris Jericho gets a little frustrated and picks up Edge and starts to slap him around, Y2J then goes for an enziguri but Edge ducks and Jericho misses Edge and lands down onto the mat hard. Chris Jericho holds his stomach in pain while Edge picks up Chris Jericho and starts to hammer away at him, he continues to punch Jericho until he backs down into the turnbuckle. Edge gives Jericho more hard shots to the face and then lifts him up onto the turnbuckle so Jericho is just sitting their, Edge then climbs up to the second rope and grabs a hold of Chris Jericho and nails him with a huge superplex followed by a pin, 1…2…and Jericho just kicks out in the nick of time.

Edge slowly gets back up to his feet while Jericho struggles his way up to his feet holding his back, they then both start to trade punches in the middle of the ring. Edge starts to fire up again, Chris Jericho backs down into the ropes and when Jericho gets close enough he grabs Edges pants and pulls him and Edge falls through the middle rope to the outside of the ring, the ref starts to count as Chris Jericho stands in the ring getting his breath back, 1…2…3…4…5…6…Edge gets up and starts to get onto the apron and then Chris Jericho swings through the middle rope into the face of Edge with a dropkick restarting the refs count. Edge stumbles backwards holding his face and Chris Jericho grabs him and turns him around and Edge starts to punch Y2J in the face, Jericho starts to punch back and then Edge is able to drive Jericho backwards into the ring apron smashing his back up against it. Chris Jericho starts to hold his back in pain while Edge rolls back into the ring followed by Jericho; Chris Jericho quickly gets back up and runs into a clothesline by Edge followed by the pin, 1…2…and Jericho kicks out once more. Chris Jericho slowly gets up holding his back as Edge gets up a little bit slower, Edge walks over to him and knees him in the stomach and then hits Jericho with a quick snap suplex followed by another pin, 1…2…and again Chris Jericho is able to kick out. Edge gets up a little frustrated and then he starts to stomp around a bit before walking back to the corner and setting up for the Spear, Chris Jericho slowly gets up holding his hurt back and then Edge runs and goes for the Spear but Jericho drops to the mat and Edge goes right past him and when Edge turns around Chris Jericho nails him with a huge enziguri followed by a pin this time by Jericho, 1…2…and somehow Edge kicks out!

They both lie on the mat holding their hurt body parts as the ref starts to count, 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…and at the same time Edge and Chris Jericho both pull themselves up using the ropes for leverage, they the both starts to trade blows in the middle of the ring once again. Chris Jericho gets the upper hand by stomping on the foot of Edge and then he starts to hammer away with punches to the face and knees to the mid section, Jericho then lifts Edge up and hits him with an atomic drop followed by a clothesline knocking Edge to the mat. Edge gets back up slightly holding his head and he walks right into another clothesline by Chris Jericho, once again Edge gets up and Jericho runs at him but Edge ducks underneath him and when Chris Jericho turns around Edge hits him with a huge DDT followed by a pin, 1…2…and Jericho kicks out a split second before 3. Edge gets up and picks up Jericho who is holding his head and back in pain and then out of nowhere Chris Jericho grabs the legs of Edge and trips him up and then locks him into the Walls of Jericho. Jericho keeps putting more pressure on Edge while Edge screams in pain and gets ready to tap out, Edge crawls closer and closer to the ropes but when Edge gets close Jericho pulls him back into the middle of the ring. Edge continues to scream and fight his way towards the ropes and then finally Edge garbs the bottom rope and the hold is broken, Jericho then sees Edge lying in the middle of the ring holding his legs and lower back in pain and Edge. Chris Jericho runs and flips off the ropes and hits Edge with a Lionsault and then Jericho shouts that he wants to hurt Edge so he locks him back into the Walls of Jericho and Edge begins to tap our right away!

Here is your winners, Chris Jericho

JR: Wow that was an awesome match, and I cannot believe that Chris Jericho was able to come up with a victory after weeks of Edge beating Jericho.

King: Yeah, Y2J made Edge tap like he said he would and I wonder how Edge will react after this huge loss…

JR: I don’t know King but right now lets go backstage with Todd and the TNE World Heavyweight Champion, Randy Orton.

Todd: Hello ladies and gentlemen, I am here with TNE World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton, Randy, what are your thoughts on your huge title defence main event match tonight?

Randy: My thoughts on tonight’s match, well Todd, I have good thoughts on my match tonight. I am confident about beating Batista and I have every right to be I mean, I have defeated everybody that TNE has to offer and Batista has beaten just a couple of superstars. I have defended this World Heavyweight Championship against a lot of men and none of those men were able to beat me, I have had this title what 3 or 4 months now and no one has even come close to beating me and winning my title, not even Christian Cage and we all know how many shots he had at the title.

Todd: Any last comments about anything or for your challenger?

Randy: Yes actually. Batista if you think you have a chance of winning this title off of me here tonight then you are wrong! You see Dave, I am the legend Killer and I am the TNE World Heavyweight Champion for a reason, I destroy everyone in my way and I am the best damn wrestler in this business and if you think you are good enough to face more or better yet beat me then you will have to be one hell of a competitor! So Batista tonight you better bring you’re A-game and even if you are at your best you will still be no match for yours truly…

Randy Orton walks past Todd while bumping him.

Todd: (in a whisper says) watch it, now back to you JR and King…

JR: Okay thanks Todd, well Randy Orton seems ready for a fight and he is more confident then ever!

King: Tell me about it JR, and now its time for our second huge match of the night!!!

Match 2 for the TNE tag titles
MCMG Vs LAX © Vs Londrick

They all start off standing in the ring and staring at each other, the motor city machine guns and Paul London and Brian Kendrick all run at LAX and start to hammer away at the tag champs. Paul London and Brian Kendrick continue to punch Homicide and then they knock him out of the ring and go over to help Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley by hammer away at Hernandez, the continue to punch him and beat him down and then they finally knock him out of the ring. Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley then turn to Paul London and Brian Kendrick and they all start to trade punches with one another, Chris Sabin manages to clothesline Paul London over the top rope at the exact same time that Brian Kendrick does that to Alex Shelley. Chris Sabin and Brian Kendrick starts to trade punches in the middle of the ring, they then back down from each other and bind up. Brian Kendrick is just able to overpower Chris Sabin and then he pushes Sabin backwards into the ropes, Chris Sabin punches Kendrick off and he goes running into the ropes and as Kendrick comes running back Chris Sabin quickly gets him into a side headlock. Chris Sabin holds it in and applies pressure to it, Brian Kendrick then starts to elbow Chris Sabin in the ribs and then gives him one last hard one causing Sabin to release him and then Kendrick hits him with a cross body followed by a pin, 1…2…and Chris Sabin kicks out. Homicide and Hernandez quickly run into the ring and starts to attack Chris Sabin and Brian Kendrick, Homicide starts to stomp on Chris Sabin while Hernandez gives Brian Kendrick some hard shots to the head followed by a scoop slam. Brian Kendrick slowly gets up holding his back and he is big booted right in the face by Hernandez as Homicide runs and hits Chris Sabin with a huge senton splash, Sabin and Kendrick roll out of the ring slowly as Paul London and Alex Shelley quickly run into the ring from behind. Paul London runs and dropkicks Homicide from behind knocking him out of the ring and then London and Shelley both starts to hammer away at Hernandez, Hernandez drops them both with a hard clothesline to them both at the same time followed by a pin on them both, 1…2…and London and Shelley kick out at the same time.

Hernandez starts to shout as the crowd boo’s him, Alex Shelley and Paul London both quickly got back up and hit Hernandez with a dropkick to the back at the same time and Hernandez goes flying forward into the ropes. Hernandez slowly turns around while leaning on the ropes and then out of nowhere Paul London and Alex Shelley hit him with a double cross body at the same time and they all go flying over the top rope out to the hard ground outside the ring. Chris Sabin and Brian Kendrick slowly roll back into the ring as does Homicide while on the outside Paul London and Alex Shelley start to hammer away at Hernandez. Homicide gets up in the ring and he walks over to Chris Sabin who punches him in the head, he then slowly stumbles over to Brian Kendrick who also punches him in the head and then when Homicide slowly stumbles out into the middle of them both Kendrick and Sabin both drop him with hard kicks to the ribs and chest of Homicide. Chris Sabin and Brian Kendrick both get up and look at each other, they then look at Hernandez on the outside who had just clotheslined Paul London and Alex Shelley down to the hard ground, Kendrick and Sabin then both run and flip over the top rope and land right on top of Hernandez knocking him back down to the ground. They all lie outside the ring in pain and then Paul London and Brian Kendrick along with Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley get up and roll back into the ring as Homicide rolls back out of the ring, Londrick and the Motor City Machine Guns then begin to trade punches in the middle of the ring. Londrick begin to get the upper hand and they make Sabin and Shelley back down into the ropes but then Sabin and Shelley start to get the upper hand making London and Kendrick then back down, Sabin and Shelley start hitting them with hard kicks and punches and then they Irish whip them both into the turnbuckles on different sides of the ring, Sabin and Shelley both run and hit them with Monkey flips and the Machine Guns both go for pins, 1…2…and London and Kendrick both kick out.

Paul London and Brian Kendrick slowly get up holding their backs slightly, Shelley and Sabin walk over to Paul London and both kick him in the mid section and when Alex Shelley grabs a hold of him Chris Sabin jumps up and nails him with a huge enziguri dropping London to the mat and he rolled out of the ring leaving Brian Kendrick in the ring with them both. Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley both then walk over to Brian Kendrick and pick him up, they both start to hammer away at the face of Kendrick before kneeing him in the mid section and then they push Kendrick backwards into the ropes. Just as Brian Kendrick is about to bounce back Hernandez gets into the ring from behind the Motor City Machine Guns, and Sabin and Shelley lift and toss Brian Kendrick over their heads only to land on the shoulders of Hernandez who slams him down with a devastating powerbomb! Brian Kendrick slowly rolls out of the ring holding his head and back in pain, Sabin and Shelley both then turn around and run right into a dropkick by Hernandez with one boot for each of them. Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley both slowly get up holding their faces and Hernandez starts to punch and knee them both before hitting them both with clotheslines, they each drop to the mat and slowly get back up. Alex Shelley runs right at Hernandez and punches him directly in the face dropping him straight to the mat, Chris Sabin then slowly stumbles into a huge spine buster by Hernandez followed by a pin, 1…2…and Sabin manages to kick out. Homicide rolls back into the ring and him and Hernandez both start to hammer away at Chris Sabin, Hernandez then lifts Chris Sabin onto his shoulders while Homicide climbs to the top rope and once he gets their he dives off and hurricanrana’s Chris Sabin off the top of Hernandez shoulders and then Homicide goes for the pin, 1…2…and Paul London dives into the ring and breaks it up with a splash.

Paul London gets back up and starts to stomp on Homicide, he then turns around only to be dropped by a hard clothesline by Hernandez. Paul London gets back up holding his head slightly and he walks into Hernandez who then lifts him up onto his shoulders while Homicide was waiting on the top rope and he dives out and hits Paul London with a Gringo Cutter from off of Hernandez shoulders and then Homicide goes for a pin, 1…2…and this time Brian Kendrick runs in and dropkicks Homicide in the back of the head to break up the pin. Brian Kendrick hits Hernandez with a low dropkick causing Hernandez to bend down and hold his legs as Brian Kendrick picks up Homicide, he then grabs him and runs and nails him with a huge Slice Bread followed by the pin, 1…2…and Hernandez kicks Kendrick in the head. Hernandez pick up Brian Kendrick and gets him in position for the Border Toss, he then sees Paul London slowly getting back up to his feet on the outside of the ring. Hernandez pulls Kendrick over to the ropes and Hernandez gets out onto the apron, he then lifts Brian Kendrick up and Bored tosses him over the top rope and Kendrick lands right on top of Paul London on the outside. Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley then quickly roll back into the ring and starts to attack the Homicide, they then run right at Hernandez but Hernandez dives over the top rope and drops them both with a double shoulder block from over the rope. Sabin and Shelley both get back up and Hernandez grabs Chris Sabin and tosses him over the top rope as Homicide grabs Alex Shelley and nails him with a huge Gringo Buster followed by the pin, 1…2…and 3.

Here are your winners and still tag team champions, LAX!

JR: What an exciting match, anybody could have won!

King: Yeah but in the end it was the Latin American Xchange, and they are still the TNE Tag team champions…

JR: Yeah but they really had to fight for them here tonight, the Motor City Machine Guns and Londrick must be really angry after losing here tonight.

King: that’s right JR, most people would be after losing a match with championship gold on the line…

The Camera the goes backstage to Kurt Angle

Kurt: JBL, when you attacked me that was one of the worst choices in your life! You see Bradshaw, I am an Olympic Gold medallist and you are a pathetic wannabe of a wrestler who claims to be a wrestling God…There is absolutely no chance of you winning here tonight so I have a little proposition for you. If you win here tonight then I will let you fire me fair and square but if I win then you must resign as the General manager of Impact in TNE, what do you say Bradshaw? I mean if I were you I would say a definite no because when you are up against an Olympic gold medallist you just can’t win, so do you wanna put your money where your mouth is!?

JBL walks over to Kurt Angle

JBL: You know what Kurt, you’re on! I can’t wait to get you off my roster and I can do it even quicker then I was going to by beating you here tonight. Kurt, you may be an Olympic Gold medallist but when it comes to facing a wrestling God then you just know that the God is going to win. You might as well go and pack up your stuff now Kurt because after I win in our match tonight I want you out of the building in an instant!

Match 3
Christian Cage Vs Umaga

Christian stares at Umaga and Umaga starts to walk over to Cage. Cage backs down into the turnbuckle as Umaga continues to walk over, he gets to Cage and Cage runs under the arm of Umaga and gets behind him as Umaga turns around. Umaga turns around and Christian starts laying into Umaga, he gives him a couple of lefts and rights to the face and then runs and bounces off the ropes. When Cage runs back at Umaga he attempts a clothesline but Umaga runs forward and drops Cage to the mat with a shoulder block, Cage gets back up to his feet. Christian gets up and starts to chop the chest of Umaga, Umaga retaliates by clotheslining Cage down to the mat hard and then Umaga drops down for an elbow drop but Cage rolls out of the way. Umaga is on the mat as Christian Cage quickly gets up and begins to punch Umaga in the face, Cage is then kicked away by Umaga as he gets up. Umaga gets to his feet and Cage runs and dives at him for a cross body but Umaga catches Christian and then throws him down to the mat with a hard scoop slam and then the pin, 1…2…and Cage kicks out. Cage gets up holding his back and then out of nowhere Umaga gets up and runs directly at Christian Cage and he nails him with a huge Spinning heel kick which drops Christian Cage down to the mat and Umaga goes for another pin, 1…2…and again Cage kicks out. Cage is near the ropes when Umaga goes to pick him up and Christian Cage grabs Umaga and pulls him through the ropes and Umaga falls down outside the ring.

The ref begins to count Umaga out, 1…2…3…4…5…6…and Umaga gets up and slowly rolls back into the ring and as soon as he gets in the ring Christian Cage starts to stomp on his head and back. Christian Cage continues to stomp on him before picking him up, Cage then starts to hammer away at the face of Umaga and then he pushes Umaga backwards into the turnbuckle. Cage holds Umaga in the corner and starts to punch him in the ribs and stomach before climbing the turnbuckle and repetitively punching the Samoan Bulldozer Umaga, Cage then jumps down and dives up onto Umaga sandwiching him into the corner and then Umaga drops to the mat where Christian Cage goes for the pin, 1…2…and Umaga kicks out. Christian Cage again starts to stomp on Umaga’s body before picking him up and as Cage picks him up Umaga pushes him right back into the corner and then Umaga runs at him, Umaga goes for a hard shoulder block and Christian is able to duck out of the way and Umaga goes right into the hard turnbuckle post. Umaga walks out of the corner holding his shoulder in serious pain as Christian Cage comes over to him and starts to hammer away at the hurt left shoulder of Umaga, Cage then hit him with a diving arm breaker followed by then pin over the left shoulder of Umaga, 1…2…and Umaga just manages to struggle out of it. Christian Cage once again gets up and this time he starts to stomp on the left shoulder of Umaga, he then gets down onto the mat and starts to punch the shoulder and then he starts to drop his knee down onto Umaga’s shoulder. Umaga rolls away from Christian Cage and then gets up holding his hurt left shoulder, Christian Cage then gets up and runs right at Umaga for a clothesline but Umaga ducks and lifts Cage up onto his shoulders and he drops him down with a huge Samoan drop followed by a pin, 1…2…and Christian Cage just kicks out.

Christian Cage is lying on the mat holding his back in pain and Umaga slowly gets up favouring his left shoulder, he walks over to Cage and gives him a hard stomp on the chest before dragging Christian Cage over to the bottom of the turnbuckle. Umaga walks back and then sprints forward and hits Cage with a hard Samoan wrecking ball, Christian Cages head whip lashed off the turnbuckle. Umaga starts to hype up and he walks back to get ready for another, he runs up and this time Christian Cage manages to pull himself out of the way using the ropes leaving Umaga to run right into the turnbuckle once again this time hurting his back and shoulder. Christian gets up and walks over to Umaga who again is holding his left shoulder, Christian Cage then starts to hammer away at the left shoulder and then he pushes Umaga backwards into the turnbuckle. Christian holds him in the corner and starts to chop the chest of the huge Samoan, he then knees him in the mid section a couple of times before dropping him with a huge DDT followed by the pin, 1…2…and Umaga just gets his foot up on the bottom rope. Christian Cage gets up a little frustrated, he stomps on Umaga’s shoulder a couple more times before putting his foot on Umaga’s shoulder and then pulling his arm back causing Umaga to shout in pain and then he pushes Cage off in a hurry. Christian Cage falls backwards and then gets back up as Umaga goes, he knees Umaga in the mid section a couple of times and then Cage walks backwards and runs and dives at Umaga but Umaga is able to catch Cage. Umaga walks and places Christian Cage hanging upside down on the turnbuckle, Umaga holds his shoulder for a little bit and then runs and headbutts Christian right in the mid section which makes Christian Cage scream and drop off the turnbuckle. Umaga grabs Christian Cage and pulls him into the middle of the ring and then goes for the pin, 1…2…and Cage manages to kick out.

Umaga gets angry about not getting the pin so he starts to stomp around on the mat before climbing up onto the top rope, Umaga starts to shout and taunt and then he dives off and lands right onto Christian Cage with a huge Cross body splash followed by another pin by the Samoan Bulldozer, 1…2…and again Christian somehow kicks out! Umaga gets up holding his shoulder which is still hurting while he picks up Christian Cage, he punches Cage in the face a couple of times and Umaga then starts to knee him in the mid section. Umaga then goes for a hard head butt to the side of Cages head but Christian Cage is able to duck it, Christian Cage then starts to punch Umaga in the mid section and then Cage hits him with a jaw breaker knocking Umaga down to the mat. Umaga slowly gets up holding his Jaw and hit hurt shoulder while Christian Cage punches him a few more times, he then grabs the arm of Umaga and wrenches it around which puts Umaga in pain and then Cage pushes him back and dropkicks Umaga in the face which just manages to knock Umaga over. Christian Cage climbs up to the top rope slowly and starts to taunt, he then jumps off and hits Umaga with a huge Frog Splash followed by a pin, 1…2…and somehow Umaga is able to kick out! Christian Cage cannot believe it, he then picks up Umaga and gets ready for the unpretier but Umaga pushes Cage off and then goes for a quick Samoan Spike but Christian just manages to dodge it and then counter with a huge Unpretier followed by a pin, 1…2…and 3.

Here is your winner, Christian Cage!

JR: Christian Cage has won King…that’s what he promised us and that is what he has somehow managed to do!

King: yeah! I am surprised that the Instant Classic was able to pull off a great victory over the Samoan Bulldozer Umaga!

JR: What a great match…

END OF PART 1

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I'll review the rest when you get it up.

Chris jericho vs Edge: Surprised these two were used in the opener tbh. The match flowed pretty well throughout, and it was a good length considering the stars involved. A bit surprised at the ending, as Jerihco absolutely dominated Edge, and made him look quite weak. Altogether it was a good match, and a good opener.

Randy promo: Was in character well with his usual cockiness. I liked it, it was about the right length.

LAX vs MCMG vs Londrick: Was a good length for a triple threat match, and had some chaotic moments in it. Matches like these really show your improvement.

Angle promo: Wasn’t greatly in character and seemed really rushed imo.

Christian Cage vs Umaga: I would have had Umaga dominate the offense a little more, just to show his dominance here. I have no problem with Cage winning, but I think he shouldn’t have had so much control in the match.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Great show so far. It's indeed a surprise one to see Edge/Jericho match as opener but it's indeed a great start for No Escape. The Best match so far to me is the Tag Team Match. It's one heck of a match!

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Great job on this first part, I must say this should be in contention for top BTB, I'll do a FULL review when the rest is up.

Evil Austin

good show so far man.... you have really improved your writing since the first time you were here..

Qwake

START OF PART 2

JR: Welcome back here to No Escape hope you enjoyed the break.

King: Yeah now get ready for a great second part as we go backstage with AJ Styles…

Todd: AJ, how do you feel after what Chavo done last week when he interrupted the X-Division number one contender’s match and now you must face 3 opponents tonight instead of one?

AJ: Todd I don’t really have a problem with it, all he done was hurt the three guys last week and me having three opponents tonight just makes me more excited and hyped up. By the way, Chavo, when you attacked those guys last week it was a huge mistake on your behalf. All you have done now is get another three guys to hate you and you have me hyped up and ready for a fight anytime! And Chavo if you ever want a X-division title shot for as long as I hold this belt you are going to have to do more then that to get one…

Todd: Okay and one last question AJ, how do you feel about your match tonight? And if you were to lose your belt would you continue to go for the X-division title or move up to the TV title?

AJ: I feel great about my match tonight Todd, I have beaten all of these guys before and I am pretty sure that I am going to beat them all again. Jeff Hardy, Petey Williams and Christopher Daniels I hope you all have been training because to last throughout our match tonight you would have had too.
Oh and Todd as for your other question, there is no way that I am losing this belt and if I was to move up and go for another title I would take this X-division belt with me!

Todd: Okay back to you guys…

JR: AJ Styles is really hyped up for his title defence later tonight isn’t he King.

King: Yeah JR, and he is also hyped up for a match with Chavo Guerrero…Now its time for our next match and it is a huge one!

Match 4 for the TNE TV title (6-pac elimination challenge)
Kane Vs CM Punk Vs Elijah Burke Vs Robert Roode Vs Carlito Vs Mr Kennedy

They all start off the match running at each other and they all brawl around inside the ring, Kane starts to hammer away at Robert Roode while Carlito starts to trade punches with Mr Kennedy and CM Punk go at it with Elijah Burke. Kane starts to give Robert Roode some hard uppercuts and then he clotheslines him over the top rope and down to the ground outside, Carlito and Kennedy continue to punch away at each other and then CM Punk hits Elijah Burke with a hard kick to the head knocking him through the middle ropes to the outside. Carlito and Mr Kennedy then run at each other and hit each other with clotheslines at the same time leaving CM Punk and Kane the only to left standing in the ring, CM Punk runs right at Kane and Kane easily just pushes Punk away and he falls down onto his back. Punk, Carlito and Mr Kennedy all get back up and see the big red machine standing there in front of them, they all run at him and start to throw punches like crazy, they all continue to hammer away at him and then they finally all knock him backwards through the ropes to the outside ground. Carlito, CM Punk and Mr Kennedy all stand in the ring staring at one another, Punk and Kennedy then both run at Carlito at the same time, they start to both hammer away at him before Irish whipping him into the ropes and when Carlito comes running back he is hit with a double hip toss and Kennedy goes for a quick pin, 1…2…and Carlito kicks out. Carlito slowly gets up and Kennedy and Punk are waiting there to double dropkick him and Carlito goes rolling out of the ring leaving only CM Punk and Mr Kennedy in the ring.

CM Punk and Mr Kennedy bind up in the ring and Mr Kennedy is able to overpower him, he then drives him backwards into the turnbuckle and gives him a few punches to the face, Kennedy then Irish whips Punk to the turnbuckle on the other side of the ring and when CM Punk stumbles out holding his back Kennedy runs and drops him with a hard clothesline followed by a pin, 1…2…and Punk kicks out. Mr Kennedy gets up picking CM Punk up with him, he punches him in the head a couple of times while kneeing him in the mid section and then Mr Kennedy hits him with a quick snap suplex followed by another pin, 1…2…and again Punk kicks out. As Mr Kennedy gets back up Elijah Burke slides back into the ring and starts to attack Kennedy from behind, he knocks Kennedy down to the mat with a clothesline to the back of the head and then he begins to stomp on Kennedy and CM Punk repetitively, Burke then picks up Mr Kennedy and punches him a couple of times before pushing him backwards into the turnbuckle where he really starts to throw in some punches. Elijah continues to punch Mr Kennedy and then he turns him around so his stomach is facing into the turnbuckle and Elijah Burke moves backwards to the other turnbuckle across the ring, Burke quickly turns around to run and hit the Elijah Express and then as soon as he turns around he is hit with a huge spinning wheel kick to the face by CM Punk followed by the pin, 1…2…and Burke kicks out. Burke lies on the mat holding his face while Mr Kennedy runs out at CM Punk and Punk dropkicks him in the head dropping him down to the mat and Kennedy rolls out of the ring in pain as Kane gets back into the ring. Kane looks at CM Punk and runs at him for a clothesline but Punk ducks and then Punk goes and bounces off the ropes as Kane is, the continue to run and Kane goes for another clothesline which Punk ducks once more, Kane runs past Punk and then as Kane goes to run back CM Punk gives him a hard back kick right in the stomach and then Punk jumps up and nails him with a huge enziguri and then Elijah Burke gets behind Kane down on his hands and knees and Punk dropkicks Kane causing him to move backwards and trip over Burke. Robert Roode rolls back into the ring as CM Punk goes for the pin on Kane, 1…2…and Kane kicks out.

Kane lies on the side of the ring while on the outside of the ring Carlito and Mr Kennedy start to brawl, CM Punk is in the ring and Elijah Burke and Robert Roode both walk over to him and starts to give him punches to the head from each side. They continue to punch Punk and then they both give him a kick to the mid section and hit him with a double suplex followed by a pin from them both, 1…2…and Punk just manages to kick out. Roode and Burke both get up and start to stomp on the face and back of CM Punk, Elijah Burke then goes over to pick up CM Punk and Robert Roode rolls him up from behind, 1…2…and Elijah just kicks out in time. Elijah Burke gets up and stares at Robert Roode, he then walks up and pushes him and Roode retaliates by trying to clothesline him but Elijah Burke ducks and when Robert Roode turns around he is it with an atomic drop followed by a clothesline and then a pin from Burke, 1…2…and Robert Roode kicks out. Elijah Burke gets up and turns around right into a huge big boot from the Television champion Kane, Burke drops to the mat and rolls out of the ring holding his face as Kane walks over to Robert Roode and picks him up. Kane gives him a couple of hard uppercuts and hooks to the face, he then grabs him and hits him with a huge side slam followed by a pin, 1…2…and Roode just kicks out. Mr Kennedy pushes Carlito into the security wall outside the ring and then rolls back into the ring as Kane lifts Robert Roode up and slams him down with a huge choke slam, CM Punk then gets up and throws Roode onto his shoulders and nails him with the GTS while Mr Kennedy had climbed up onto the turnbuckle and he hits Robert Roode with the Kenton Bomb followed by the pin, 1…2…and 3.

Robert Roode has been eliminated

Kane, CM Punk and Mr Kennedy all stand in the ring and stare at each other, Punk and Kennedy go after Kane and start to hammer away at him. They continue to punch Kane and then they try and double Irish whip him but Kane is to strong and Kane ends up Irish whipping them both into the ropes at the same time and as Punk and Kennedy bounce back Kane is there and he clothesline them both at the same time dropping them to the mat. CM Punk slowly gets up and runs at Kane who tosses him over his shoulders and Punk lands down hard on his back and when Mr Kennedy gets up Kane does the exact same thing to him, Kennedy and Punk both get up holding their backs in pain. Kane walks over to them both and gives them one hard shot at a time, he gives Kennedy one last hard punch to the face which drops Kennedy to the mat and then CM Punk walks over and Kane grabs him and tosses him over to the other side of the ring. Kane climbs up to the top rope and waits for CM Punk to get up and when he does he jumps out at Punk for a diving clothesline but CM Punk gives him a hard kick to the mid section and then pushes him backwards into the turnbuckle. Kane lies backwards on the turnbuckle and Mr Kennedy gets up and hits him with a hard clothesline and then he walks off leaving CM Punk to run and knee him in the face and then bulldog him onto the mat from out of the corner followed by the pin, 1…2…and Kane manages to kick out. Elijah Burke and Carlito quickly slide back into the ring and they clothesline Mr Kennedy and CM Punk down to the mat and they both roll over to the side of the ring while Burke and Carlito pick up Kane, they push Kane into the turnbuckle front on and then Elijah Burke runs and hits Kane with the Elijah Express and while Kane walks out shouting in pain Carlito come over and hits him with a huge Back Cracker but before Carlito and Burke can go for the pin Mr Kennedy and CM Punk dropkick them over as Kane rolls out of the ring.

Elijah Burke and Carlito both get back up and run at CM Punk and Mr Kennedy and Punk and Kennedy both clothesline the other to down to the mat, Burke and Carlito both get up and Punk goes for another clothesline but Carlito is able to ducks under his arm while Mr Kennedy hits Burke with a hard back body drop followed by a pin, 1…2…and Burke manages to kick out. Carlito walks over to CM Punk and starts to punch him in the face, he then Irish whips him into the ropes but when Punk gets to the ropes he holds on to stop himself from bouncing off and then Carlito runs and cross bodies him over the top rope, Carlito and Punk both land on the ground hard outside the ring. Meanwhile in the ring Elijah Burke slowly gets back up holding his back and him and Mr Kennedy begin to trade punches, they continue to punch each other until Elijah Burke gets a cheap shot by jabbing Kennedy in the eye. Mr Kennedy bends down a little bit holding his eye which he cannot see out of and Elijah starts to punch him in the back, Burke then knees him in the mid section a couple of times before hitting him with a hard swinging neck breaker followed by a pin, 1…2…and Kennedy just kicks out. Elijah Burke gets up a little frustrated, he then begins to continuously stomp on the head of Mr Kennedy before lifting him up to his feet. As Burke picks Mr Kennedy up Kennedy starts to fight back, he throws punches into the stomach of Elijah and then hits a dropkick directly into the face of Elijah Burke. Elijah slowly gets up holding his face as Mr Kennedy walks over and punches him a couple of times and then out of nowhere Mr Kennedy nails him with a huge Mic Check followed by a pin, 1…2…and Burke is just able to kick out! Kane then gets up on the outside of the ring and rolls back into the ring still slightly holding his back, he runs and drops Mr Kennedy with a hard clothesline and then walks over to Elijah Burke and picks him up, Kane lifts him right up into the air and nails him with a devastating Choke Slam and then goes for a quick pin, 1…2…and 3.

Elijah Burke has been eliminated

Mr Kennedy slowly gets up holding his head slightly and he sees Kane running at him, Mr Kennedy drops to the mat and Kane runs right past him and when Kane turns around Mr Kennedy garbs him and attempts the Mic Check but Kane gives him a hard elbow to the head and then knocks him backwards into the turnbuckle with a hard uppercut. Kane moves backwards to the other side of the ring and then he runs and goes for a hard clothesline but again Mr Kennedy is able to duck and Kane goes right into the turnbuckle chest first, Kane leans up against the turnbuckle in a bit of pain as Kennedy punches him a couple of times. Mr Kennedy punches him a few more times and then he grabs Kane’s legs and tries to lift Kane up onto his shoulders to get him in position for the Green Bay Plunge but Kane once again elbows Mr Kennedy in the head, Mr Kennedy slowly walks backwards into the middle of the ring holding his head in pain and then Kane runs and drops him with a huge big boot followed by a pin, 1…2…and Kennedy somehow kicks out. On the outside of the ring Carlito grabs CM Punk by the head and smashes it onto the ring apron which knocks Punk backwards and then Carlito rolls back into the ring, he runs right at Kane and ducks under the arm of the big red machine and carries on running and just as Kane turns around Carlito springs backwards off the ropes and just manages to drop Kane with a springboard elbow to the face. Carlito quickly gets back up and begins to stomp on the face and back of Kane, he then waits for Kane to stand up and he gets ready for the back Cracker. Kane gets to his feet and Carlito jumps up for the Back Cracker but Kane is able to stay on his feet and Carlito drops to the mat hard on his back, Carlito rolls around on the mat holding his back for a bit and then slowly gets to his feet and walks right into a hard side slam from Kane. Kane gets up raising his arm into the air signalling for the choke slam but then Mr Kennedy from behind starts to punch him in the back and the face, Kane turns around to him and then Carlito slowly gets up and starts to hammer away at him. Kane grabs Mr Kennedy and Carlito by the throat for a choke slam but they both kick him in the mid section and nail him with a double DDT, CM Punk then slowly rolls back into the ring and locks Kane into the Anaconda Vice! CM Punk holds the lock on for about 10 seconds or so but it is just too much for what Kane has been through and Kane taps out!

Kane has been eliminated

CM Punk is about to get up and as soon as he gets up to one knee he is hit with a dropkick to each side of his head by Mr Kennedy and Carlito, Punk drops straight back down to the mat holding is head in pain. Mr Kennedy and Carlito then begin to trade punches in the middle of the ring, Carlito starts to build hype by hammering away at Mr Kennedy and then he knees Kennedy in the mid section and he hits him with a quick snap suplex followed by a pin, 1…2…and Mr Kennedy just manages to kick out. Mr Kennedy holds his back in pain while Mr Kennedy starts to stomp on his head before picking him up, he punches Kennedy a couple of times before Irish whipping him into the ropes and when Mr Kennedy comes running back hits him with a flapjack followed by yet another pin, 1…2…and again Kennedy is able to kick out. Carlito gets up and stomps on Mr Kennedy a few more times and then racks his face with his boot and then CM Punk drops Carlito from behind with a clothesline to the back of his head. CM Punk picks up Carlito and gives him a hard back kick to the mid section of Carlito, Punk then gives him numerous kicks to the hips and drops him with a hard dropkick to the face. CM Punk runs over to the turnbuckle and waits for Carlito to get back up to his feet and when he does he jumps out and hits Carlito with a huge diving clothesline and then the pin, 1…2…and Carlito is able to kick out. Carlito rolls over to the side of the ring as Mr Kennedy gets back up to his feet and as soon as Kennedy gets up CM Punk runs and drops him with a cross body. Mr Kennedy gets up holding his back and CM Punk Irish whips Mr Kennedy into the turnbuckle, Punk then runs and goes to knee Mr Kennedy in the face but Kennedy ducks and then catches CM Punk on his shoulders, Mr Kennedy then gets up onto the top of the turnbuckle holding Punk on his shoulders and he nails CM Punk with the Green Bay Plunge followed by a pin, 1…2…and 3.

CM Punk has been eliminated

Mr Kennedy gets up a little bit tired as does Carlito, they then both walk over to each other and once again begin to trade punches. Carlito starts to hammer away at Mr Kennedy and then he gives him a couple of chops to the chest before pushing him backwards into the ropes. Carlito then runs at Mr Kennedy who is leaning on the ropes and Mr Kennedy lifts Carlito and tosses him over is shoulders over the ropes but Carlito manages to stay on the ring apron, Kennedy sees Carlito their so he runs at him and Carlito is able to shoulder Kennedy in the stomach through the ropes. Mr Kennedy holds his stomach for a bit still by the ropes and Carlito jumps over the ropes and rolls Mr Kennedy up with a sunset flip pin, 1…2…and Kennedy just manages to break the pin. Carlito and Mr Kennedy both get up and again start to trade punches, this time Mr Kennedy is the one who starts to get hyped up. Mr Kennedy continues to hammer away at Carlito and then he gets Carlito in position for the Mic Check but Carlito gets out of it with an elbow to the side of Kennedy’s head, Mr Kennedy lets Carlito go and then knocks him to the mat with a hard dropkick followed by a pin, 1…2…and Carlito manages to break the pin. Mr Kennedy gets up and picks Carlito up with him and he lifts him up onto his shoulders while climbing up onto the turnbuckle, he holds Carlito on his shoulders while on the top rope but then all of a sudden Carlito gets down off his shouders and jumps off the top rope hitting Mr Kennedy with a huge spinning DDT and then he just crawls over and goes for the pin, 1…2…and somehow Kennedy kicks out! Carlito slowly gets up picking up a hurt Mr Kennedy who is holding his head, the all of a sudden Mr Kennedy goes for the Mic Check and Carlito just slips out of that into the Back Cracker which he hits perfectly! Carlito goes for the pin, 1…2…and 3!!!

Mr Kennedy has been eliminated, Here is your winner and new TV champion, Carlito!

King: Oh My God JR that was a hell of a match!!!

JR: I know King, and can you believe it, Carlito won the title!

King: I am shocked and all of the superstars put on a great match, Kane has finally lost the title!

JR: Yeah and Mr Kennedy came so close right at the end but Carlito secured the win with that devastating Back Cracker!

King: Yeah, now lets go backstage with the Animal, Batista!

Batista: Randy, tonight is going to be the worst night of your life! You see I am here to take three things away from you…

1. I will take away your undefeated PPV streak…
2. I will take away your confidence and you’re Ego!
3. And most importantly I will take away the thing that really matters and means something to you and that is the TNE World Heavyweight Championship!

You see Randy, without your undefeated streak on PPV here in TNE you will not be such a big threat to all of the other wrestlers in TNE. Without your confidence and ego people will just see you as another wrestler and something special. And Randy, without the TNE World Heavyweight Championship you will be nothing but another wrestler…
Oh as for what you said before when you said you would beat me and told me to bring my A-game, you are wrong because I am going to win and I have brought my A-game so you better take your last good look at that TNE World Heavyweight Championship because after tonight it won’t be there to look at for you because it will be tightly raped around my waist!

JR: Batista is really hyped for this match; he is going to do anything to beat Randy Orton.

King: yeah, now its time for our next match of the night…

Match 5 for the X-division title
AJ Styles © Vs Petey Williams Vs Jeff Hardy Vs Christopher Daniels

They all start off the match staring at one another; they then all run at each other and start to trade punches in the middle of the ring. Petey Williams goes right at it with AJ Styles while Christopher Daniels and Jeff Hardy go punch for punch, Daniels then pushes hardy backwards into the turnbuckle and AJ Styles does the same with Petey Williams. AJ grabs Williams and Irish whips him into the middle of the ring and Daniels does the same to Jeff Hardy, Hardy and Williams collide in the middle of the ring and they spin around back to the men that Irish whipped them there in the first place and Daniels and Styles both drop them with dropkick to the face. Jeff Hardy and Petey Williams both get up and they run right at the men that dropkicked them, Williams gets to AJ who tosses him over the top rope and Hardy is also tossed over the top rope by Christopher Daniels. Hardy and Williams lie on the ground outside the ring in pain leaving AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels in the ring; they both bind up and test each others strength. AJ Styles overpowers Daniels at first but then Daniels takes control and forces Styles to back down into the ropes, the ref makes Daniels let go because AJ is on the ropes. Christopher Daniels and AJ Styles then get into the middle of the ring and start to trade punches with each other, they both continue to go hit for hit until AJ kicks Daniels in the mid section and then drops him to the mat with a huge enziguri followed by a pin, 1…2…and Daniels kicks out. Christopher Daniels slowly gets up holding his head in pain as AJ Styles walks over to him and punches him a couple more times before jumping up for a spinning DDT on Daniels but Daniels is able to hold AJ up on his shoulders and then goes for a power bomb but AJ counters and slides down the back of Daniels into a roll up pin, 1…2…and Daniels kicks out.

Christopher Daniels and AJ Styles both get back up and then Petey Williams and Jeff Hardy come running into the ring and hit dropkicks on Styles and Daniels and they both fall through the ropes to the outside of the ring, Petey Williams and Jeff Hardy then begin to trade punches in the middle of the ring. Petey Williams gets momentum and he Irish whips Jeff Hardy into the turnbuckle, Williams then runs at Hardy and goes for a hard clothesline but Hardy moves leaving Petey to run right into the turnbuckle and when he turns around Hardy drops him with a hard spinning wheel kick to the face followed by a pin, 1…2…and Williams is able to kick out. Jeff Hardy gets up and starts to repetitively stomp on Petey Williams, Hardy then picks him up and punches him in the head a few times before pulling him in and getting him into a side headlock. Hardy holds him in the headlock for a while and then Petey Williams moves backwards a bit and then pushes Jeff Hardy off, Hardy goes running into the ropes and when he bounces back Williams runs and drops him with a hard clothesline followed by a quick pin, 1…2…and Hardy gets a quick kick out. Petey Williams gets up and picks Hardy up with him, Williams punches him a couple of times while on the outside of the ring AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels both slowly gets back up to their feet and they begin to trade punches. Petey Williams grabs a hold of Jeff Hardy and runs and throws him over the top rope and Hardy flips right onto Styles and Daniels knocking them both back down to the ground, they all then get up holding their backs and heads and when they look up Petey Williams dives off from the apron and cross bodies onto all three of them and they all lie outside the ring in pain.

Petey Williams is first to get up and he picks up Jeff Hardy and then sends him flying right into the steel barricade, when Petey walks over to get back into the ring he sees Christopher Daniels and AJ Styles both slowly getting back up to their feet so Williams grabs AJ Styles and rolls him back into the ring and then he grabs Christopher Daniels and pushes him backwards right into the ring apron and then Petey gets up onto the apron. Petey gets up onto the apron and then sees AJ Styles running right at him, AJ slides for a dropkick into the legs of Williams trying to knock him off the apron but Petey Williams jumps up and AJ slides straight underneath him and he goes right into the face of Christopher Daniels knocking Daniels back down to the ground outside the ring. AJ Styles is standing outside the ring and he goes to grab the legs of Petey Williams but Williams kicks Styles in the head causing AJ to move back a little bit holding his face, when AJ turns back around he sees Petey Williams diving off the ring apron at him with a axe handle but Styles is able to avoid it by kicking Williams in the mid section and the he throws him back into the ring. AJ gets up and picks up Williams at the same time, he then punches him a couple of times before dropping him with a huge swinging neck breaker followed by a pin, 1…2…and Williams just manages to kick out. AJ Styles then goes and climbs up to the top rope and waits for Petey to get back up, Petey gets back to his feet and then runs at AJ Styles but he runs right into Styles’ boot from the top rope, Petey Williams backs down a bit holding his head and then AJ Styles dives out and hits him with a huge hurricanrana from the top rope. AJ crawls over to him for the pin, 1…2…and Christopher Daniels runs in and dropkicks AJ in the back of the head to break it up.

Christopher Daniels gets up and picks up AJ while punching him in the face, Daniels then Irish whips him into the ropes and when AJ comes running back Daniels lifts him up and drops him with a huge flapjack and AJ rolls over to the side of the ring as Daniels walks over to Petey Williams and goes for a quick pin, 1…2…and Williams kicks out. Christopher Daniels picks up Petey Williams and he swings at him but Williams ducks and when Daniels turns around Petey starts to lay into him with some hard punches, Petey Williams the Irish whips Christopher Daniels into the ropes and just as that happens Jeff Hardy gets up onto the apron and Christopher Daniels dropkicks him right in the face causing Hardy to drop off the apron and onto the hard ground outside the ring. Christopher Daniels quickly gets back up and turns around only to be hit with a cross body by Petey Williams followed by a quick pin, 1…2…and Daniels quickly kicks out at 2. Petey Williams then gets up and picks up Daniels and then Daniels starts to hammer away at the face and stomach of him, Christopher Daniels then hits him with a jaw breaker and then goes for another quick pin, 1…2…and this time Petey Williams is the one kicking out. Petey Williams and Christopher Daniels both get back up and they begin to trade punches in the middle of the ring, Petey Williams then kicks Daniels in the mid section and locks him in for the Canadian Destroyer but Daniels is able to punch his way out of it and then Christopher Daniels kicks Williams in the mid section and he locks him in for the Angels Wings but Petey tosses Christopher Daniels over his shoulders and then goes for the pin, 1…2…and Daniels just kicks out. Christopher Daniels and Petey Williams both slowly get up and then they run at each other and drop each other at the same time with a clothesline each, they both lie on the mat for a while before getting up and then going right back to trading punches. They continue to punch each other and then AJ Styles comes running over and he kicks the both in the mid section and then turns around and nails Williams and Daniels with a Pele at the exact same time! AJ Styles goes for a pin on them both at the same time, 1…2…and Jeff Hardy comes flying over from the top rope and he hits AJ Styles with a huge leg drop to break up the pin.

Petey Williams and Christopher Daniels both slowly roll over to the side of the ring as Jeff Hardy and AJ Styles both slowly get back up, they both get up and start to trade punches and then AJ goes for an enziguri but Jeff Hardy ducks and AJ lands down on the mat hard and then he slowly gets up holding his stomach and Jeff Hardy goes to kick him but Styles grabs his foot and then Hardy jumps up and drops AJ Styles with his other foot and then he goes for the pin, 1…2…and the x-division champion AJ Styles just manages to kick out. Jeff Hardy gets back up and starts to stomp away at the head of AJ Styles, he then picks AJ up and plants him onto the mat with an inverted suplex followed by another pin, 1…2…and again AJ kicks out. Jeff Hardy again picks up AJ Styles and he gives him a couple of hard shots to the side of the head, Hardy then kicks Styles in the mid section and goes for the Twist of Fate but AJ counters it by spinning out of it and dropping Jeff Hardy with a huge DDT followed by a quick pin, 1…2…and Hardy just kicks out in the nick of time. AJ Styles gets up while picking up Jeff Hardy and AJ dropkicks him in the chest which knocks Hardy backwards into the turnbuckle and then he drops down to the mat and when Styles turns around he is nailed with the Angels Wings, Christopher Daniels then goes for the pin, 1…2…and Petey Williams kicks Daniels in the side of the head to break up the pin. Petey Williams then grabs a hold of Christopher Daniels and locks him in for the Canadian Destroyer and he nails it on him but before Williams can go down for the pin Jeff Hardy gets up and quickly comes across only to hit Petey Williams with the Twist of Fate! Jeff Hardy is about to go down for the pin until he sees AJ Styles slowly getting back up to his feet so Jeff Hardy runs at him, Hardy jumps up for a hurricanrana but AJ Styles counters it into a devastating Styles Clash followed by the pin, 1…2…and 3!!!

Here is your winner and still TNE X-Division Champion, The Phenomenal AJ Styles!

JR: Wow that was a great match, all four superstars put their bodies on the line to impress the crowd and win that X-division title but AJ Styles was able to hold onto it.

King: Yeah, these guys had some great high flying moves! I didn’t know who was going to win anytime during the match.

JR: Well now AJ Styles is going to make Chavo Guerrero prove himself to be worthy of fighting for the X-division title against him.

King: Yeah so I suppose this is good news for Chavo…

A video comes onto the big screen showing a mystery man fighting and training, it then ends with this message…

Coming Next Week!!!

JR: I still can’t wait to find out who this new superstar is…

King: Yeah and the good news is we only have to wait till next Impact to finally find out who it is.

JR: Yeah, now its time for our next event scheduled here tonight…

Match 6
JBL Vs Kurt Angle

JBL and Kurt Angle both start off the match trash talking each other and then they bind up in the middle of the ring, JBL starts to overpower Angle but then Angle puts his head through the ropes causing the ref to break them up. JBL and Kurt Angle both walk back up to each other in the middle of the ring and they put their hands out to test each others strength again but this time Kurt Angle kicks JBL in the mid section a couple of times and then he pushes JBL backwards into the turnbuckle and starts to hammer away at the face of JBL, he continues to punch JBL while kneeing him in the mid section. Kurt Angle then starts to rake the eyes of JBL forcing the ref to come over and tell Angle to back off, Angle backs down a bit but then he runs right at JBL and hits him with a hard clothesline sandwiching JBL into the corner and JBL drops down to the mat holding his head slightly. Kurt Angle walks over to JBL and kicks him right in the stomach while he is on the ground, Angle then starts to repetitively stomp on the back and head of Bradshaw before going for a pin and sneakily putting his legs up on the ropes, 1…2…and then the ref sees Angle with his legs up and breaks the pin while telling Angle to get them down. Kurt Angle gets up and stomps on JBL before picking him up and once JBL gets pulled up to his feet he starts to hammer away at the face of Angle, he knees Angle in the mid section a couple of times and then he Irish whips him into the ropes and when Kurt comes running back JBL drops him with a hard shoulder Block followed by a quick pin, 1…and Angle gets a quick kick out. JBL gets up and pick up Kurt Angle and punches him a couple more times, JBL then lifts Angle up into his arms and then throws him backwards with a huge Fall away slam followed by a pin, 1…2…and Angle kicks out.

JBL gets angry and then starts to really stomp into Kurt Angle numerous times, he then picks up Kurt and punches him in the face a couple of times before Irish whipping him hard into the turnbuckle. JBL walks over to Kurt Angle and punches him a couple more times and then starts to shoulder him in the head, Angle gets a little dizzy and then he stumble out to Bradshaw who tosses Kurt Angle over his head and he lands down hard on his back as JBL then walks over for the pin, 1…2…and again Kurt Angle kicks out. JBL slowly gets up and he goes down to pick up Kurt Angle but Angle jabs Bradshaw in the eye so JBL walks away holding his eye which he can’t see out of and Kurt Angle gets up holding his back as he runs over and then grabs a hold of JBL, he holds JBL from the front and hits him with a hard belly to belly suplex followed by a pin, 1…2…and JBL just manages to kick out. Kurt Angle slowly gets up as JBL gets up holding his back in pain, Kurt Angle gets behind JBL and starts to punch his hurt back before pushing him right into the turnbuckle. JBL hits the turnbuckle hard and then holds his back I pain, Kurt Angle starts walk over and then Bradshaw runs out at him and Kurt is able to hit him with a hard arm drag and then he hold JBL in a wrist lock while JBL is holding his back in pain on the mat. Kurt holds the wrist lock on while he pulls JBL back up to his feet and then starts to punch him again, Kurt Angle knees him in the mid section and then hits JBL with a hard snap suplex followed by another pin, 1…2…and again JBL just manages to break the pin.

Kurt Angle gets down to pick up JBL and JBL pulls him down and gets him in a quick possum pin, 1…2…and Kurt kicks out. JBL slowly gets up holding his back and Kurt Angle gets up fiery, he runs right at JBL who clotheslines Angle right down to the mat, Angle quickly gets up and again he is clotheslined down to the mat. Kurt Angle gets up a little bit slower this time and JBL starts to punch him, he then Irish whips Kurt Angle into the ropes and when Angle runs back to him he throws Angle over the top of his head and Angle lands down on his back hard. Kurt Angle slowly gets up holding his back slightly as JBL stands in the middle of the ring holding his back still, Kurt Angle then once again runs at Bradshaw and then JBL nails him with a huge big boot to the face and then he goes for the pin, 1…2…and Angle just kicks out in time. JBL walks over to Kurt Angle still holding his back as Kurt Angle gets up and grabs a hold of JBL and he spins around to the back of JBL and then he hits him with a huge German suplex and then Kurt Angle drops to the mat holding his back and he crawls over to JBL and makes the pin, 1…2…and Bradshaw is able to kick out. Kurt Angle gets up and locks JBL into a single leg crab, JBL starts to hit the mat in pain and then he slowly makes his way of to the ropes. JBL gets closer and closer to the ropes as his back starts to get in more pain by the second, JBL just makes it to the ropes and then as Kurt Angle breaks the hold he lifts Bradshaw’s knee up and slams it down hard on the mat and JBL rolls around on the mat holding his knee and still grasping at his hurt back.

Kurt Angle walks over to JBL and picks him up, Angle swings at JBL but JBL is able to block the punch and then he starts to hammer away at Kurt Angle, he continues to punch Kurt Angle and Angle backs down into the turnbuckle. JBL punches Kurt Angle a couple more times before lifting Angle up onto the top rope, he then grabs Kurt Angle and holds him in his arms and then drops backwards and nails Kurt Angle with a huge fall away slam from off the top rope. Kurt Angle lies on the mat holding his back in a lot of pain and JBL holds his back for a little bit while slowly crawling over to Angle and he makes the pin, 1…2…and Kurt Angle kicks out just in time. JBL slowly gets back up to his feet as does Kurt Angle who is still feeling the affects from tat huge move off the top rope, JBL bounces off the ropes and comes running right at Kurt Angle and he goes for the Lariat from Hell but Kurt Angle is just able to duck out of the way and when JBL stops running Kurt Angle quickly gets behind him and nails him with the Angle Slam! Kurt Angle is about to go for the pin but instead he grabs the ankle of JBL and locks him into the Angle lock, JBL tries to fight it but it is just too much and he taps out straight away…

Here is your winner, Kurt Angle!

JR: Great match by these to superstars, it was a close match all the way but in the end thee Olympic Gold medallist Kurt Angle was the winner.

King: Yeah and you know what that means, JBL is officially NOT the general manager of Impact.

JR: Yeah but I wonder who will be replacing him, and right now ladies and gentlemen its time for the match we have all been waiting for…

King: That’s right JR, its time for the main event!

Main Event for the TNE world heavyweight Championship
Randy Orton Vs Batista

Randy Orton and Batista both start the match off looking at each other in an angry sort of way, they then move into the middle of the ring and bind up with each other. Randy Orton tries to overpower Batista but Batista is to strong and he pushes Randy Orton backwards, Orton pulls out of it and walks back away from Batista. Batista looks at Randy Orton with a big grin on his face as Randy looks back angrily, they then walk back into the middle of the ring and Batista grabs Orton and gets him in a hard side headlock. Batista holds him in the headlock for a while as Randy tries to push Batista off but Batista has a good grip on him, Randy Orton then stomps on the foot of the animal and then elbows him in the head a couple of times causing Batista to let go of him. Randy Orton starts to hammer away at the face of Batista who is slowly moving backwards to the ropes, Orton then attempts to Irish whip Batista but Batista counters with an Irish whip of his own sending Randy Orton down to the ropes on the other side of the ring and when he gets back to Batista he ducks the clothesline from him. Randy continues to run and bounce off the ropes and this time when he gets to Batista he goes for a cross body but Batista catches him in the air, Batista holds him up for a while but before Batista is able to do anything Randy Orton punches him in the head and gets his feet on the mat and then hits Batista with a hard Russian leg sweet followed by a pin, 1…2…and Batista kicks out. Randy Orton gets up and starts to stomp on the hurt head and back of Batista before picking him up, Randy punches him a couple more times and then he swings at Batista but he ducks and when Randy Orton turns back around to the animal he drops Orton with a huge clothesline and then goes for a quick pin, 1…2…and Randy Orton kicks out.

Batista gets up as does Randy Orton slightly holding his head, Batista walks over to him and punches him a couple of times and then knees him in the mid section before Irish whipping him into the turnbuckle. Randy Orton slowly stumbles out of the turnbuckle and he walks right into a shoulder block Batista, Orton again gets up and Batista pushes him back into the turnbuckle and punches him in the head a few times. Batista then starts to drive his shoulder right into the stomach of Randy Orton, he does this three times and then Randy Orton just falls out from the corner down onto the mat holding his mid section in pain as Batista goes down for a pin, 1…2…and Randy kicks out. Batista gets up while picking up Randy Orton and then Randy gets a cheap shot by kicking Batista in the mid section causing him to bend down a little bit and hold his stomach, Randy Orton then punches Batista in the head before hitting him with a huge swinging neck breaker followed by a quick pin, 1…2…and Batista is able to kick out. Randy Orton gets up with an evil look in his eyes, he starts to repetitively stomp on Batista and then he walks back and runs right at Batista who is on his hands and knees and Randy goes to kick Batista in the side of the head but he is able to move his head out of the way just in time. Randy then turns around to run back at Batista and then all of a sudden Batista runs out and nails him with the Spear; Batista drops down onto Randy Orton for the pin, 1…2…and Randy Orton kicks out jus in the nick of time!

Batista gets up a little frustrated and he walks over to Randy Orton who is still rolling around on the mat holding his ribs and stomach in pain, Batista grabs him and picks up while punching him in the head. Batista then starts to knee Randy in the mid section before clotheslining him down to the mat. Batista then raises the thumb up and then turns it up side down, he starts to stomp the mat and then when Randy Orton gets up Batista grabs him and gets him in position for the Batista Bomb but Orton throws Batista over his head and Batista lands down on the mat hard on his back. Batista lies on the mat holding his back and Randy Orton goes and leans on the ropes still holding his stomach in a lot of pain, Orton then runs over and kicks Batista directly in the side of the head and drops onto the animal for the pin, 1…2…and Batista is just able to kick out. Batista slowly gets back up to his feet holding his head as Randy Orton gets up still slightly holding his stomach, Randy then walks over to Batista and punches him right in the side of the head before jumping up and dropping him back down to the mat with a huge dropkick. Batista lies on the mat in pain as Randy Orton walks outside the ring and grabs a steel Chair, Randy Orton slides back into the ring as Batista slowly gets back up to his feet. The ref runs over to Randy Orton and takes the steel chair off him and while the ref is giving the chair back to the guys outside the ring Randy Orton low blows Batista and then drops down onto him for the pin, the ref turns around and then slides over, 1…2…and Batista kicks out in time!

Randy Orton gets up really frustrated and angry, he gets down on the mat and starts to shout in the face of Batista while getting in position for the RKO. Batista slowly gets back up to his feet holding his groin as Randy Orton jumps up and goes for the RKO but Batista throws Randy Orton off and Orton lands down hard on the mat on his back, Randy gets up slowly still holding his back and slightly his stomach and Batista runs and drops him with a clothesline followed by a pin, 1…2…and Randy is able to kick out. Batista gets up still holding his back slightly and he picks up Randy Orton, he punches him in the head a couple of times before Irish whipping him into the ropes and when Orton comes running back he grabs Orton by the head and just swings him over the top rope and Orton lands down hard outside the ring. Randy Orton lies outside the ring holding his back and stomach in a lot of pain, Batista then rolls out of the ring and walks over to a hurt and Randy Orton. He picks Randy up and gives him numerous hard punches to the face and then he kicks Orton in the mid section, Batista grabs Randy Orton by the head and slams it down on the ring apron and then when Randy’s head bounces up from that he slams it down onto the announcers table. Randy Orton drops down to the ground holding his head in a lot of pain as the ref begins to count them both out, 1…2…Batista grabs Randy Orton and picks him up, he swings him towards the turnbuckle post from the outside but Randy Orton counters and he drop toe hold Batista causing Batista to drop right into it. Batista drops the ground holding his head in a lot as Randy Orton gets down and prepares for the RKO and the ref continues to count, 3…4…5…Batista slowly gets up holding the front of his head in pain and then Orton jumps up for the RKO but Batista is able to push Randy Orton off and Orton goes right into the steel steps, Batista then grabs Randy Orton and rolls him back into the ring because Batista can not win the title from count out. Batista then roll back into the ring for the pin, 1…2…and somehow Randy Orton manages to kick out!

Batista slowly gets up a little dizzy still from the turnbuckle post and he picks up Randy Orton who is still hurt from being thrown around outside the ring so much, Batista punches Orton a couple more times and then he grabs Orton by the head and runs over to the turnbuckle to slam Randy’s head down on it but Randy Orton puts his boot up against the turnbuckle and then starts to elbow Batista in the head and ribs. Randy Orton then pushes Batista off and runs at him for a clothesline but Batista ducks it and when Orton turns around Batista kicks him right in the face knocking Randy Orton backwards into the turnbuckle, Batista then lifts Randy Orton up onto the top rope and Batista hits him with a huge superplex down to the mat. Batista crawls over to Randy Orton for a pin, 1…2…and again Randy Orton somehow manages to kick out! Batista gets up slowly still hurt and he picks up Randy and then out of nowhere Randy Orton grabs Batista and nails him with a huge inverted back breaker, Orton the drops down onto Batista for the pin, 1…2…and Batista manages to break the pin. Randy Orton slowly gets up to his feet and he stomps on Batista a couple of times and then grabs him by the head and drags him over to the ropes, Orton lifts Batista up who is holding his back in pain still and Randy Orton puts his legs up onto the second rope and then he nails Batista with a huge DDT from high up and then Orton goes down for the pin, 1…2…and again Batista is just able to kick out in time. Randy Orton the gets angry so he goes down for another pin on Batista but this time he puts his legs up on the ropes, 1…2…and then the ref sees Orton with his legs up so the ref doesn’t count and breaks the pin.

Randy Orton gets back up still angry and he picks up Batista who is in a lot of pain, Randy punches him a couple of times an then he runs and bounces off the ropes and runs at Batista for a clothesline but then all of a sudden Batista lifts Randy Orton up and nails him with a huge spine Buster, Batista then slowly goes for the pin on Orton, 1…2…and Randy just kicks out in the nick of time. Batista then looks at Randy Orton and starts to shout while stomping on the ring and jumping around getting hyped up, Batista grabs a hold of Randy Orton and he gets him in position for the Batista Bomb but before he lifts Randy up Orton backs out of Batista’s legs and then kicks him in the mid section and jumps up and nails him with a devastating RKO! Randy Orton drops down onto Batista for a pin and the ref starts to count, 1…2…and 3!!!!!

Here is your winner and still TNE World Heavyweight Champion, The Legend Killer, Randy Orton!

JR: OMG! Randy Orton has defended the World title!

King: I cannot believe it! Randy Orton continues his PPV winning streak and he is still our TNE World Heavyweight Champion!

JR: I am shocked, join us this Monday on Impact to see the aftermath of this horrific match, good night everybody…

MikeRaw

Ok, dude, I read the first part. I know Im late on it, but sorry:( Anyways, Ill read part 2 tommorow, hes review for part 1....

BM: Edge/Jericho. IMO, this was the best. Tons of action, and it flowed good, and it started the PPV with a bang. Surprised Y2J won though.

M: Christian/Umaga... Obviously no matches were bad though! I just wanted to put one anyways, and IMO, the other two were better than this one. Still solid though.

BP: Orton interview. Very in character, except for a few sentences. Like todd grisham saying "watch it"? LMAO. Anyways Good job.

WP: N/A

A/C: great first part. All the matches were above solid, and the promos were in character. Your a very underrated booker man:D I also like the choice of opening match, it was a good way to start off the PPV... Keep it up, Ill review part 2 later cause its late here...

xtremebadass

BM: I personally enjoyed Kane Vs CM Punk Vs Elijah Burke Vs Robert Roode Vs Carlito Vs Mr Kennedy, the main event was good and Jericho's match was great too, but I enjoy a good elimination match. This was written perfectly.

WM: N/A Your match writing was picture perfect right here.

BP: I agree with Mike, Randy Orton's was pretty in character, followed by AJ's

WP: Batista's maybe, although his points were very good

AC: This was a smashmouth show, I loved reading this, your match writing really shocked me, this was one hell of a wrestling show that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.