TNA signs with POP TV

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KevinJamesFan

The Artiste
Reaction score
120313-billy-corgan.png
Seriously, this washed up musician is the senior creative/ development producer. This is a side project of his, his main passion includes ruining his old tracks, anti drug propaganda, being a self righteous/self loathing person and running a vegan restaurant. Let this soak in, Smashing Pumpkins frontman is a senior producer at this train wreck

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Sorry I become illiterate when i talk about people i used to look up to but now feel disgusted that I can trust a person who would go on to join TNA. Ps Fuck you RVD
PPS: Fuck you Finn Balor

Sorry, Rosey. I didn't mean to get a rise out of you.

Forgive me, please!

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
120313-billy-corgan.png
Seriously, this washed up musician is the senior creative/ development producer. This is a side project of his, his main passion includes ruining his old tracks, anti drug propaganda, being a self righteous/self loathing person and running a vegan restaurant. Let this soak in, Smashing Pumpkins frontman is a senior producer at this train wreak
Billy Billy Billy... You have superb music making skills but just stay away from creative in wrestling. Al Snow and Helms are also jokes, we need real writers, people who don't work in the ring, people who just write and maybe manage, guys like Heyman. What the fuck happened to all he good creative figure heads in this world?