TNA looking to utilise former world champion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Following his success on a recent edition of Raw, sources from inside TNA are saying that Dixie Carter is pushing for former WCW World Heavyweight Champion David Arquette to be signed on a short-term contract. Carter, whilst knowing that Arquette isn't much of a wrestler, believes he can be a successful drawcard on pay per views, and thinks that putting him into a World Title match, possibly with Mr Anderson at Lockdown, could lead to a lot of the more casual TNA audience purchasing the event. While many inside TNA obviously don't want this to happen, Carter is said to feel strongly about this and will do everything in her power to make it happen.

source: pwinsider

TNA! TNA! TNA!

Reaction score
this is what i heard

Following his success on a recent edition of Raw, sources from inside TNA are saying that Dixie Carter is pushing for Pee Wee Herman to be signed on a short-term contract. Carter, whilst knowing that Pee Wee isn't much of a wrestler, believes he can be a successful drawcard on pay per views, and thinks giving the World championship and hold it until Bound For Glory, could lead to a lot of the more casual TNA audience purchasing the event. While many inside TNA obviously don't want this to happen, Carter is said to feel strongly about this, will do everything in her power to make it happen and think it would be a good replacement for Jeff hardy if he has to be in jail for a long time.

source: wrestlezone

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Following his success on a recent edition of Raw, sources from inside TNA are saying that Dixie Carter is pushing for former WCW World Heavyweight Champion David Arquette to be signed on a short-term contract. Carter, whilst knowing that Arquette isn't much of a wrestler, believes he can be a successful drawcard on pay per views, and thinks that putting him into a World Title match, possibly with Mr Anderson at Lockdown, could lead to a lot of the more casual TNA audience purchasing the event. While many inside TNA obviously don't want this to happen, Carter is said to feel strongly about this and will do everything in her power to make it happen.

source: pwinsider

TNA! TNA! TNA!

DAVID ARQUETTE IS GOING TO BE THE BIGGEST DRAW THIS COMPANY HAS EVER SEEN!!!!!

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
So this is what it takes to be a legend around here? Making up fake stories that to be honest are not all that funny. I could easily do that haha but I won't cause its kinda lame but what ever.

Reaction score
So this is what it takes to be a legend around here? Making up fake stories that to be honest are not all that funny. I could easily do that haha but I won't cause its kinda lame but what ever.

I should start making youtube videos featuring me and the rest of my inbred town.

herpdederp

ahorrig

Reaction score
I wouldnt put it past TNA to do that. I mean come on! they have already signed so many guys that dont need to be there. They would probably hire Arquette if they had the chance.

Reaction score
The fans need to do a "Katie Vick" after seeing Arquette crawl out on Raw.

*and by Katie Vick I mean turn off the TV, and leave the fanbase in droves like they did after the angle*

Quintastic One

Reaction score
this is what i heard

Following his success on a recent edition of Raw, sources from inside TNA are saying that Dixie Carter is pushing for Pee Wee Herman to be signed on a short-term contract. Carter, whilst knowing that Pee Wee isn't much of a wrestler, believes he can be a successful drawcard on pay per views, and thinks giving the World championship and hold it until Bound For Glory, could lead to a lot of the more casual TNA audience purchasing the event. While many inside TNA obviously don't want this to happen, Carter is said to feel strongly about this, will do everything in her power to make it happen and think it would be a good replacement for Jeff hardy if he has to be in jail for a long time.

source: wrestlezone

I like BMA's news better.

Quintastic One

Reaction score

The scary thing is that this news is not being made up. the David Arquette angle is being rumored on actual legit news sites. lol.

ahorrig

Reaction score
TNA: Stupidest management in wrestling history?

TNA has to build hype, however possible. Would you really watch the same thing week after week? But they are pretty stupid in some ways, thats for sure.