TNA in MAJOR NEW SIGNING TALKS AND I MEAN MAJOR

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

Riiigght. I seriously hope you are kidding because that would be the only guys in the entire organization. They cannot afford the asking prices of those people.

I'm not necessarily speaking of you, but I love how people seem to think wrestling organizations have an infinite amount of money. Especially TNA who has neverned a profit in their entire existance.

Come on monkey turn on your sarcasm detecter.

Reaction score
it was reported in a magizine so I dont believe it. Would be cool to see Rocky in TNA though

Reaction score
first off i think you put your email adresses in the wrong place...

Thats not my email address dumdass anyway the Rock has stated how much he loves this business, how the hell do you know what the Rock is thinking what you read minds now huh plus remember when Angle left the WWE everybody said that Angle was gonna resign with the WWE but he went to TNA. My point is you never know how this stuff pans out.

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
so why the hell do you have @hotmail.com on the end of it...

and your right you never know in this business but the source it came from isnt legit. thats why this story is BS...

Reaction score
so why the hell do you have @hotmail.com on the end of it...

and your right you never know in this business but the source it came from isnt legit. thats why this story is BS...

Cause I wanted to have @hotmail.com on it anyway we will just have to wait and see what happens.

The Ripper

Reaction score
It would be pointless. They would be paying him a 7 figure deal for 10 matches that isnt even a match on each PPV and he would draw all his fans because they will only know him by THE ROCK which he wouldnt be able to use. Plus if he was to return WWE would want him and he is still on great terms with them hence his one off appearences

The Rated R CMStar

First of all, is just a damn rumor from a kayfabe magazine, trust me, if TNA was really negociating with someone as big as the Rock, we would know by now from a trustable source, as we knew they were negociating with Goldberg and now with Lesnar.

And still,

The Rock, Cage, Sting, Angle, Lesnar, Joe and if you want Styles doesn't hold a candel to HHH,HBK,Edge,Undertaker,Mr. Kennedy,King Booker.

The Rock will never go to TNA, if he returns he will do it with WWE.

vickymania

Reaction score
it wont work..TNA is no WWE and Rock should know that..unless Angle's behind this one as well..but then,it might happen if he gets the schedule he wants..it will be huge,no doubt..and if it happens,WWE will be ruing that they missed Rock..

Reaction score
SHH Yeah who cares if TNA gets the rock WHEN WE HAVE SUPERMAN YEA!!! BULLET'S BOUNCE RIGHT OFF HiM!!!! JOHN CENA PWNZOR'S OMGZORS HES THE BEST

ok now back to the topic....I Dont see it happening ,The Rock doesnt wrestle for free they would have to release half theyre roster to get him in TNA and even if he does get in what will we see, Angle vs rock been there done that

TNA is doing fine with out many major names (imo) they can put rating's on the board if they just push theyre own wrestlers more instead of bringing in other Former WWE Superstars and such.

reaction

Reaction score
not really jelous Lesner all probably wreck it for himself again by bein a freak and the rock only gona show up 10 times a year big deal

C4

As, Monkeystyle said until there are no Reports from the Observer of PWI then I don't beleive it. Anyways this is spooky. The Rock in TNA Wrestling. Dude! Give me a Break.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
I bet you guys are jealous TNA is geting The rock and all wwe has is Cena..

How ignoran can you be!!!

Stop believing every stupid news reports that are reported every day! Half of them turn out to be wrong in anycase... Especially don't belive news of that of a nOOb reporting it out of a magazine...

& BTW... I Don't give a "Monkey's Ass" if Rock went to TNA, it would make a non-impressive impact & would end up bankrupting the company. Bad Move!

What they need to do instead of brining in a new star every month is utilise the great 1ns they have!... & Trust me if used properly some of the TNA star's could bring the company back to what it once was! & in the end it's down to those idiots Jarrett, Dixie Carter & Dutch Mantell slowly killing the company... So to steal a quote made by Matt Bentley earlier this week... "The Only Way 2 Kick Jarrett in the ass is to Kick Dutch Mantell in the back of the head!"

This is a load of BS, TNA need to step up their game... End OF!

Edit:- I Just fought of something... Would Rock actually know what TNA is... & I Am being serious here!

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Rock will never sign with tna. He's too busy making gay football movies were kids gotta play or they go back to the hood again. and plus I can't imagine Dwayne sitting in his house reading a news-paper thinking,"Hey,I think I'am gonna sign with tna." hell!,chances are he dosen't even watch any of the shows or promotions anymore,but He probably watches casually,like two episodes of RAW a month.