TNA in MAJOR NEW SIGNING TALKS AND I MEAN MAJOR

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Yeah true I could agree with you on that but what I'm saying is that none of these wrestlers have anything to prove nomore. Ric Flair is the greatest of all time.....he's better then Hulk Hogan

ROFL yeah, of course he's better than Hulk Hogan. Hulk Hogan was just a giant marketing ploy, and one that worked better than any other one in wrestling.

Though I am against people just blurting out Flair as the best ever without actually taking everything into consideration, he's probably the one I would choose as the best ever off the top of my head.

Hitman

Reaction score
TNA reminds me a lot of WCW cause both of them is always stealing WWE talents

xtremebadass

Dude I am heavily LOLn right now. Hey, here is a guy that loves wrestling, but doesn't want to be on the road, but still wants to satisfy his awaiting fans, there is no alternative here, TNA is his only choice. If TNA gets Rock, then Brock, I mean come on that other crap has what Cena? No comparison, just no comparison!

Bradders

Reaction score
The only reason I want the Rock to go to TNA is for a few more matches as we never really saw a real 'big' retirement match, I would like to see Rock vs. Angle or Rock/Joe vs. Angle/???

Hitman

Reaction score
I bet you guys are jealous TNA is geting The rock and all wwe has is Cena..

WHO CARES ABOUT JOHN CENA and plus WWE has more good wrestler then TNA. WWE has Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Bobby Lashly, Mr. Kennedy, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Randy Orton, Edge, Kane, The Undertaker, King Booker, Umaga (A real Samoan), Shelton Benjamin, Batista, The Great Khali, MVP, Rey Mysterio, Chavo Guerrero, Mark Henry, CM Punk, Elijah Burke, & Ric Flair. In TNA all yall have is WWE,WCW, & ROH Sloppy Seconds

Bradders

Reaction score
We're not playing TNA against WWE. The Rock will only make 5 iMpact appearances and leave, then TNA will be bankrupt.

xtremebadass

LMAO! Hitman, I just found it funny, nothing against you, but it's just the whole statement of yours in general.

xtremebadass

Yea, because you said WWE has better performers than TNA, then you said Lashley, Khali and Henry, which are 3 of the worst wrestlers ever, but I was cool with everyone else you said, because they are athletes, but those 3 let's just say I have seen better, way better.

Hitman

Reaction score
Yea, because you said WWE has better performers than TNA, then you said Lashley, Khali and Henry, which are 3 of the worst wrestlers ever, but I was cool with everyone else you said, because they are athletes, but those 3 let's just say I have seen better, way better.

Ok your right about Khali & Henry....but don't sleep on lashley I mean of course he got terrible mic skills but he is a great wrestler....he reminds me of a Black Version of Brock Lesnar