TNA in MAJOR NEW SIGNING TALKS AND I MEAN MAJOR

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

beachy26

Reaction score
According to pro wrestling direct magazine sold here in britain the former wwe wrestling legend THE ROCK is in signing talks with TNA wrestling, he so interested in signing with TNA because they film TNA impact near his florida home. He is interesting in signing a contract which will allow him to wrestle about 10 matches a year and this would allow him to do his films as well

Hitman

Reaction score
THAT SOB ROCK HE SHOULDN'T SIGN WITH TNA HE MIGHT LOSE HIS FANS IF HE DO THAT

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I understand the reasoning behind why he would wish to do such a thing, but the reason I don't believe this is because generally magazines like that are kayfabe magazines and are 99% bullshit as it is. Until I see it reported on the torch or the observer, I'm not buying it.

Reaction score
The rock will be great think about the good matches The rock vs Samoa Joe, The rock vs AJ styles, The rock vs Abyss, and The rock vs kurt angle. Plus Lesner is signing with TNA.

Reaction score
Until its posted by a credible source, I don't believe a word of it.

Furthermore, it would only help minimally assuming nothing in the company changed. Yeah, thats right, if nothing else was changed except signing the Rock the ratings, the fan support, NOTHING would change. A good wrestling company isn't about fluff. Its not about signing some big name and, presto, your on top of the world. Thats not how it works.

Bradders

Reaction score
The Rock wouldn't help imPact's ratings a lot. It would have a massive impact (no pun intended) I would definitely tune in for a Rock/Cage fued and the Great One cutting a promo on Pacman would be gold.

phantomgerald

If this does happen, I'm sure that TNA's ratings will fly off the roof. The Rock will single-handeldly bring Impact to a level they never reached before. I doubt that WWE will sit back and do nothing though. They'll probably come and give him an offer he can't refuse though, just so he don't go to TNA

Hitman

Reaction score
The rock will be great think about the good matches The rock vs Samoa Joe, The rock vs AJ styles, The rock vs Abyss, and The rock vs kurt angle. Plus Lesner is signing with TNA.

The Rock is so call RETIRED from wrestling to pursue his career in acting

monkeystyle

Reaction score
If this does happen, I'm sure that TNA's ratings will fly off the roof. The Rock will single-handeldly bring Impact to a level they never reached before.

For like 3 or 4 shows until people realise its still same shit different day.

Not to mention folks he wouldn't be able to use the name the Rock anyway. Which is purely asthetic, but still makes a minor difference.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Beachys news said the rock will wrestle 10 matches a year

God... Every1 jumps 2 conclusions far too easily on these forums! & Also You can't rely on some Kayfabe'd Magazine in britain to rely on news story's...

MARK MY WORDS... The Rock will never be in TNA. I Doubt he'll ever wrestle again & if he were it would be a one-off feud in WWE... End Of!

& Also... As if TNA would actually be able to pay him enough money if he ever were ever intreseted in joining them... Which is highly unlikely...

Hitman

Reaction score
Beachys news said the rock will wrestle 10 matches a year

What is the point of The Rock Wrestling anymore????? He got nothing else to prove. See this is whats wrong with Icon,Legend, & Hall Of Famers......they just don't know when to call it a day people like Ric Flair, Sting, Jeff Jarrett, Hulk Hogan, Sargent Slaugher (however you spell it), Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Val Venis, Dave Taylor, Funaki, etc. They just need to RETIRE

monkeystyle

Reaction score
What is the point of The Rock Wrestling anymore????? He got nothing else to prove. See this is whats wrong with Icon,Legend, & Hall Of Famers......they just don't know when to call it a day people like Ric Flair, Sting, Jeff Jarrett, Hulk Hogan, Sargent Slaugher (however you spell it), Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Val Venis, Dave Taylor, Funaki, etc. They just need to RETIRE

Don't you dare bring Ric Flair into this, he still has more talent than most of the roster.

Hitman

Reaction score
Don't you dare bring Ric Flair into this, he still has more talent than most of the roster.

Yeah true I could agree with you on that but what I'm saying is that none of these wrestlers have anything to prove nomore. Ric Flair is the greatest of all time.....he's better then Hulk Hogan

Reaction score
To Monkeystyle-Yeah, exactly. Plus, most of the noobs have never seen any of his work pre 2002 anyway, so whatever.

But yeah, signing the Rock wouldn't help anything unless the whole product changed all together. When are some of you people going to reallize that TNA doesn't need to sign anyone. They have a decently stacked roster, the problem is they don't use half the talented guys. So I will say it loud and clear

Signing big names DOES NOT mean good ratings, just because the name is signed.