• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA Impact Wrestling 1st August 2013 - LIVE Discussion

Crippler

Prove me wrong
TY cut a promo on this impact saying he's been wrestling as TJ for .... years that hasn't got him anything or anywhere but now that he's this character he's finally won some gold or some shit. I think that's how it went.

Dash

AJ Styles vs Austin Aries may have been one of the best matches I've seen from either TNA or WWE for quite some times. Those spots were great, even with the small mess ups that they made, this was a payperview quality match. It's a little disappointing that it had to come to a halt like it did but you can't really expect anything else when someone knocks themselves out like that. Great match though, definitely the highlight of TNA this week. If only they had cut it off there before revealing August 1...

Troy

I am probably the only one bothered by it, so ignore my rant. I just fail to see why TNA continuing to show him with and without the mask, when someone is unmasked I am all for them remaining unmasked. The flip flopping between the gimmicks and the clear acknowledgement of the two personas, unlike the Abyss/Park situation where they haven't said it is one guy, is so foreign to me.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Just seen most of the Aries/AJ match and yeah that was pretty awesome about from the dodgy finish.