TNA Impact Wrestling 1st August 2013 - LIVE Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
d03bbf006e845a67abd3645cd8abd717_L.jpg

600fanpick4.jpg

ImpactWrestling said:
- This Thursday night, the fans are in control of the Bound For Glory Series! With a vote on the IMPACT website, the fans have selected the BFG Series matches that they want to see! Which bouts earned the top votes from the fans? Will we see Jeff Hardy vs Mr. Anderson, AJ Styles vs Austin Aries, Magnus vs Samoa Joe? Tune in Thursday night to see which matches the fans selected!

- Plus, Thursday's IMPACT will feature a HUGE main event bout as it will be CHAMPION vs. CHAMPION! NEW World Heavyweight Champion Chris Sabin will battle NEW X-Division Champion Manik! Don't miss what is sure to be an action-packed match between two of the most acclaimed high-flying superstars in wrestling today!

- Who is behind the #August1Warning video we received? What will happen on Thursday?

- In addition, the Main Event Mafia continues their war with Aces and Eights for supremacy in TNA! But this Thursday, rumor has it that the Mafia has an offer to make to the Aces and Eights that the gang won't be able to refuse! What do Sting, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, Rampage Jackson and Magnus have planned for the Aces? Tune in and find out!
- Also, Thursday's IMPACT will feature more news on the special August 15 "Hardcore Justice" edition of IMPACT on SPIKE, featuring the big Steel Cage World Heavyweight Championship rematch with Chris Sabin vs. Bully Ray!
All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast on SpikeTV at 9/8c

TNA already have the preview up on their website so I thought why not get in early and get this thread up.

Mainevent has already been announced with the new World champion wrestling the newly crowned X-Division champion. Am I the only one that finds this match up a bit odd considering that only two weeks ago we had the X-Division champion cash in his title to win the World title? Expect some kind of dusty finish so that neither new champion looks weak, Aces & Eights will probably run in and Sabin and Manik will run them off.

Thoughts on what has been announced already?​

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Might actually give it a watch this week seeing it's LIVE and not TAPED for once.

Manik/Sabin could be enjoyable, should be interesting to see the result of that followed by some BFG matches.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Might actually give it a watch this week seeing it's LIVE and not TAPED for once.

Where were you for the other ones then?

I will deff be here for this not just because I wanna see this debut but AJ/Aries :mark:

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Won't be online live for this so will have to watch it when it airs in Australia Saturday night. Hopefully the episode can deliver, not just with the reveal but the matches that have been announced as well.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Can take or leave this one, for weeks Impact has been pretty poor. The main event doesn't really interest me. If Styles faces Aries that would be worth checking out but not sure about much else.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Where were you for the other ones then?

I will deff be here for this not just because I wanna see this debut but AJ/Aries :mark:

working. Won't be watching as I got another job interview. This is a job I really want so

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Got a dirtsheet to pay you to stalk celebs?

Too cloudy

Haha, nah I been working in a Recycling Plant but I have a job interview for a Warehousing Job today so hoping I get that job.

Ben

Reaction score
Gonna watch to see Hardcore Holly debut.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Will most likely download TNA seeing I am only watching the first half hour.

Strong promo from Aries.

Ben

Reaction score
For some reason they wouldn't let Taz in that's pretty much it.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Just got on now, caught about a quarter of that Aries promo. Roode now is on. Always been a fan of his mic skills.