TNA iMPACT - 2009

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
I am a first time reader so I am not up to speed on your storyliens but I will do my best to grasp it.

Jarret/Angle/Styles/Dixie opener: Very in character for angle and Styles. seeing Jarret as a main event heel like back in the old TNA is very refreshing. The dialouge was very believable and bringing out Dixie was a very nice move. The upper management conflict growing with the main event title conflict is very nice touch. Very nice opening promo and great feel tot he start of the show.

Roode/Angle: I like th tension growing it seems in Roode about not being used. Could see a break and face run along the lines in the future.

Low Ki vs. Doug Williams vs. Petey Williams: I personally am not a fan of the brief overview of matches but to each their own. it is obviously working for you. The match was good, the finish seemed believable and Williams advances.

New Flock vs. Sewell/Shark Boy/Strong: Basically a squash match to get the new flock over all the while teasing the tension of rave and kaz against raven. simple yet effective.

Tomko/Rhino Segment: This is an interesting clash fo titans. I would have thought Nash would have had a lot more to say since he is a pro on the stick but just a face off. Weird that Tomko was the cooler head over the veteran rhino.

B.G. James vs. Collyer: I like that you showed that James did infact underestimate him and paid for it. A lot of outside interference in this match. probably a little too much but it is what B.G. and Kip have made a career out of. Very good match and the feud carryies on.

So Styles one on one against Monty Brown. Very nice match up and I think it will be an amazing main event.

Homicide vs Koslov vs Volador: So far this is the match of the night to me. Detailed and really paints the picture of the back and forth action. I really liked that every man got their spot in this match and more outside interference in back to back matches although nothing physical this time. Also it back fired and Volador walks out victorious. Very good match and Volador vs Petey Williams for the #1 contender spot is going to be phenomenal.

Alex Shelley Promo: I am really glad to see Shelley used as a major heel in a btb. I was a bit perplexed everyone went to the back because he demanded them to since he was the X Division Champ. Very awesome promo work by Shelley though and totally building to a Sabin comeback down the road and I am really looking forward to that.

Hernandez vs Burke: Yeah you said it yourself squash. I hate seeing Burke in a squash role because he has so much to offer but alas I am sure there are reasons for it.

James Storm vs Kevin Nash: I kinda had a hard time believing that Storm could have a power match with Nash. Some more outside interference in this match and the finish really didn't seem right. I couldn't see Storm back body dropping nash over him when he goes for the Jack Knife.

Monty/Jarret promo: Yet another person question their role in this alliance you have going on. Seems like things are gonna start breaking apart at the seems pretty soon but I like that Monty isn't just muscle but is thinking about his own gain.

Styles vs. Brown: Odd beginning with Styles trying to mat wrestle with Brown. but the action quickly picked up to AJ utilizing his his flying offense. The match was really well balanced and monty got in his strong man stuff and Styles got his high flying in there. Yet again someone trying to interfere with Angle on the ring apron. AJ overcomes and wins the match reassuring the rematch with Kurt. Angle jumps Styles after the match and AJ overcomes but the numbers game gets the best of him. Very nice build to the feud.

Overall Rating 8/10.

A lot of very solid matches and feuds going on here. There a lot of interference in the show and that kinda got old after a little bit. A few spelling errors and sentences jumping from place to place for no reason but a very very good show and I will be reading a lot more from now on.

Axis

TNA iMPACT: The Face of TNA
iMPACT Zone
Orlando, Florida
January 28, 2010

Commentary welcomed us and ran down the card: Eric Young vs Booker T, Roode vs Harris, Petey Williams vs Volador in a #1 Contender’s match, and more.

Last week’s footage played of the Axis Powers running down and costing Homicide his X-Division title qualifying match.

Match 1: Homicide vs Alex Viktor Koslov w/ The Axis Powers
Apparently Homicide requested this match after the Axis Powers screwed him over last week. ‘Cide was really aggressive from the start, which threw Koslov off. He regrouped and tried to keep up with ghetto masta, but Homicide was just too scrappy. Axis distractions finally allowed Koslov to get some good offense in, but Homicide caught Koslov off the ropes with an overhead belly-to-belly! Koslov rolled to the outside where the Powers aided him, but Homicide ran AND TOOK THEM ALL OUT WITH A TOPE CON HILO~!

--Commercial Break--

We came back and Koslov was still in control, and continued to keep Homicide down using cheap tactics and interference from his stable mates. Koslov locked an abdominal stretch in, but Homicide finally fought out, and came back with big strikes. He went for the West Brooklyn Lariat, but Koslov ducked and caught him off the ropes with a running backbreaker! ONE! TWO! THR – Homicide kicked out! Koslov quickly went up top and came off for the Russian Elbow, but Homicide moved! Koslov stumbled up, and Homicide raged on him with big strikes and kicks! He nailed a running boot, and then pulled Koslov up and hit the Three Amigos! ONE! TWO! THR – Koslov kicked out! Homicide pulled him up and tried the Gringo Killer, but Koslov spun out. He went for the Red Scare, but Homicide kicked away and then charged with the West Brooklyn Lariat! Homicide went to the top, but Kiyoshi hopped up on the apron as a distraction. The ref went over to yell at him, so Brutus Magnus jumped up and pushed Homicide off the tope while the ref wasn’t looking! Koslov was up as Homicide stumbled to his feet, and he connected with the Red Scare! ONE! TWO! THREE!
Winner via pinfall: Alex Viktor Koslov (12:04)

The Powers all rushed the ring and lifted Koslov onto their shoulders and paraded him around the ring. He directed them to stop, however, and they all pounced on Homicide! Their beatdown ensued until Hernandez ran down and cleared the ring!

Backstage, Paul London and Brian Kendrick were walking toward the ring!

--Commercial Break--

Jihad came out and said that, if they were in charge of the Christmas day airplane terrorist attempt, they would have been successful. And dead. But successful.

Match 2: The Hooliganz [London/Kendrick] vs Jihad
Both new guys got to show off their offense a good amount. Jihad, Dutt especially, kept up with the fast pace, but he eventually fell victim to Kendrick’s rotating knee facebreaker! London got in, and he and Kendrick hit a double flapjack. Kendrick ran over and cut off Bashir as London hit the Shooting Star Press on Dutt for the win.
Winners via pinfall: The Hooliganz (3:22)

London and Kendrick celebrated in the ring.

Backstage, Alex Viktor Koslov, alone, walked up to Shawn Hernandez and asked if he was always only ever going to be the guy to come to Homicide’s aid. Hernandez told him to shove off, and Koslov walked away, scoffing.

In the Planet Jarrett locker room, Kevin Nash told Robert Roode to trash Chris Harris.

--Commercial Break--

Match 3: Chris Harris w/ James Storm vs Robert Roode w/ Monty Brown
Roode and Storm had a lot of moments, with Roode stopping to talk trash to his former partner, and Harris taking advantage. Roode caught Harris off the ropes with a standing dropkick, and then wore him down on the mat. Harris eventually mounted a comeback with his power and pinballed Roode around. Roode nearly caught him off the ropes with the Double R Spinebuster, but Harris got out and nailed a full nelson slam! ONE! TWO! THRE – Roode kicked out! Harris pulled him up and went for the Catatonic, but Roode clawed out and threw him forward toward the ropes, where Monty grabbed his leg! The distraction allowed Roode to hit the Northern Lariat, but Storm ran over and tackled Monty, which distracted Roode from making the pin. He finally turned back, and Harris grabbed an inside cradle! He had the three, but the ref was busy trying to separate Monty and Storm! Harris finally let go, but Roode punted him in the balls! He called the ref around and covered! ONE! TWO! THRE – Harris kicked out! Roode pulled him up for the Payoff, but Harris elbowed out AND HE HIT THE CATATONIC! He called for the ref’s attention, but just then Sean Waltman ran down to ringside! The ref shouted at him to go to the back, AND KEVIN NASH SNUCK DOWN TO THE RING! He blindsided Harris with a big boot, and then crawled back out. Roode got to his feet and pulled Harris up, and he nailed the Payoff, ONE! TWO! THREE!
Winner via pinfall: Robert Roode (7:03)

Monty and Storm kept brawling until Monty tossed him into the barricade, and then he joined Roode in the ring. Nash and Waltman also climbed into the ring to celebrate.

We find Homicide and Low Ki backstage, and apparently Low Ki JUST finished talking, and we missed it :( . Anyway, Homicide told Ki that, yeah, Doug Williams is a dick, and what he did last week is typical of him, but he recommended just to leave him be, since he’s not worth the effort. Low Ki frowned and walked off.

--Commercial Break--

Raven came down with Ravarian, and told them that, as their new master, they must do as he says, but to be honest, he wants them to be successful. That’s why he set up the following opportunities for his followers. First up, Jimmy Rave would be in action! His opponent--well, opponents--would be . . . Abyss and Matt Morgan!

Match 4: Jimmy Rave vs Abyss/Matt Morgan
Rave didn’t even try to fight; he just tried to run. Morgan caught him before he could get out of the ring and nailed him with a huge chokeslam. Abyss and Morgan were violent with Rave than they needed to be due to their history. They finally ended it when Abyss hit him with the Black Hole Slam and covered for the win.
Winners via pinfall: Abyss/Matt Morgan (2:29)

Raven got in the ring, and Abyss and Morgan looked like they were going to attack, but Raven said that their issues were over, so to move on. He shooed them out and welcomed Frankie Kazarian’s opponent--well opponents-- . . . Tyson Tomko and Rhino! As they came down to the ring, they shared a heated glare with Abyss and Morgan, who were on their way up the ramp.

Match 5: Frankie Kazarian vs Tyson Tomko/Rhino
This was quicker. Kaz actually tried to fight both guys, but there wasn’t much of a point in this two-on-one. He got some good hits in on Rhino, but Tomko grabbed him from behind and hit a belly-to-back suplex. He pulled him up and held him in place for Rhino to hit the Gore, and they finished it.
Winners via pinfall: Tyson Tomko/Rhino (0:53)

Tomko and Rhino celebrated up the ramp, and exclaimed their superiority as a big-man tag team. Raven got back in the ring as Kaz helped up Rave. They looked like they were about to attack, but Raven reminded him that their jobs were at stake, and he warned them to step up their game in the future. Chris Daniels came out and said this was ridiculous, but two could play at this game. He has another deal: Daniels and Ravarian vs Raven and two partners of his choosing. If Daniels’ team wins, Ravarian is free from Raven’s control. If Raven’s team wins . . . Raven gets CHRIS DANIELS’ contract!!! Raven gleamed with excitement as he eagerly accepted, but he warned Daniels that Ravarian were next to useless. Daniels scoffed and said that they were more useful than all of Raven’s friends combined, which added up to zero. Raven scowled and turned back and hit a flash Even Flow on Jimmy Rave! Kaz almost attacked, but he faltered for one moment, which allowed Raven to kick him in the gut, and nail an Even Flow! Daniel rushed to the ring, but Raven managed to escape out through the crowd.

--Commercial Break--

The Redcoats were walking backstage, and Low Ki ran up and attacked them both! He tossed Dave Taylor aside and started beating the shit out of Doug Williams until officials could pull him off.

Young and Dux reverted back to the classic Team Canada move of bringing a Canadian flag on a hockey stick down to the ring with them.

Match 6: Eric Young w/ Tyson Dux vs Booker T w/ 2 Crazy Negroes
They did some tech work up top, and Eric held his own for a bit, but Booker eventually showed his experience and took control. Young countered a vertical suplex into a really nasty-looking suplex into a backbreaker for a long two count. Young kept Booker T down, using the ropes to help him work over the back. The Senior Negro came back after his flying elbow off the ropes, and followed up with some high-impact kicks. He went up top and tried the Missile Dropkick, but Eric moved! Booker T stumbled to his feet, and Young hit his Northern Lights Suplex! ONE! TWO! THRE – Booker T kicked out! Young pulled him up and tried the Spike Piledriver, but Booker body dropped him out of it. Young got up and Booker tried the Book End, but Young elbowed out. He tackled Booker T into the ropes and choked him out for a while until the ref pulled him back. He tossed Booker T to the opposite side of the ring and kept the ref’s attention by arguing with him. Booker T got up, and Dux hopped on the apron AND SMASHED BOOKER IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD WITH THE HOCKEY STICK! Young saw it, so stopped talking to the ref. He ran over, pulled Booker T up and hit the Youngblood Neckbreaker for the cheap win.
Winner via pinfall: Eric Young (6:34)

Young celebrated in the ring, but Lethal and Creed pulled him off the top turnbuckle and yelled at him for cheating. Young just laughed, because Tyson Dux was in the ring and he leveled 2CN with the hockey stick! Dux put Creed in a Sharpshooter as Young put Lethal in a Sharpshooter, and they held it until Booker T was up, and he ran them out of the ring.

Chad Collyer was backstage and he cut a generic promo on The James Gang.

--Commercial Break--

AJ Styles came out to the iMPACT Zone and said it was laughable that anybody could find Kurt Angle to be an adequate representative of any type of company. He talked all about how batshit insane Angle has become over the last 3 – 4 years, complete with DUIs and arrests, and how he’s barely fit to represent a family, not to mention a globally operated company.

Kurt Angle came out and told Styles to cut it out with the personal attacks, because family life and personal decisions do not start with an “I.†Styles said that doesn’t make sense, at all, and this proves that Angle is officially a lunatic. Angle said that, “What doesn’t make sense is claiming integrity when you sleep with another man’s wife – MY WIFE! What doesn’t make sense is claiming intelligence when the most personality you’ve ever shown is being the lackey of a never-was. What doesn’t make sense is claiming intensity when you consider a clusterfuck ladder match to be a crown jewel of your title reign. What doesn’t make sense is you being the face of TNA. I am an Olympic gold medalist, in case you haven’t heard. My face is on cereal boxes, billboards, and children’s motivational posters. Jay Leno knows me. Conan O’Brian knows me. Howard Stern knows me. These people don’t even care who you are, AJ. That’s what you don’t get. You live in a dream world where a wrestling company should be represented by a pure wrestler. That may have been true in 1970 and it may be true in the backyard wrestling companies that you hold so dear to you, but it’s not true in the big leagues. It’s not true when you’re creating a franchise. A franchise needs a face, and I am that face. I am the goddamn face of TNA now, and if you don’t like that, I’m sorry. But you’re going to have to get used to it.â€

Styles was rather blown back by Angle’s little rant, but he finally managed to speak up. He said that, right about now, he could throw down with Angle and they could see who was the rightful head of TNA, but that would only play into Jarrett’s hands of characterizing him as a miscreant. Instead, he’d wait until Against All Odds, where, fittingly enough, the odds may be against him, but he’s used to that. He said that TNA would not be a safe-haven for politicking assholes like Kurt Angle, not as long as AJ Styles was employed. Angle grinned and said that AJ Styles being employed didn’t HAVE to be accurate, to which Styles responded by saying that it would be tough to fire the TNA Champion, which is what reality would look like after Against All Odds. Angle scoffed at young Styles and left the ring, no punches being thrown. Styles motioned for the belt as Angle backed up the ramp, holding the belt high in the air.

--Commercial Break--

Alex Shelley came down to do commentary and said that, now that the previous snore-fest was over, we could get a quality main event.

Match 7: Petey Williams vs Volador [#1 Contender’s Match for the X-Division Championship]
Fun cruiserweight spotfest. To be honest, the best part was Alex Shelley shitting on both guys on commentary. As for the match, the spent the first few minutes just doing flippity shit and kewl movez. Williams tossed Volador to the outside, and then went for a SLEDGE~ off the apron, but Volador dodged it. He sprinted into the ring, and just as quickly he came back off the ropes and took Petey out with a Tope Suicida!

--Commercial Break--

Things were still going fast, but it settled into more traditional match when Petey started to throw around his “power.†He did a good job of grounding the lucha by working over his back. Volador started his comeback after a springboard arm drag, and then a running hurricanrana! ONE! TWO! THR – Petey kicked out. Volador tried a standing Moonsault, but Petey got the knees up. He tossed Volador into the corner, but Volador ran up the turnbuckle, and then leapt off with a reverse crossbody! ONE! TWO! THRE – Petey kicked out! Volador pulled him up, but Petey immediately exploded with a powerslam! Both guys took their time getting up and then tried to wrestle for control. Petey got it and went for the Border’s Edge, but Volador escaped from behind AND HIT A REVERSE FRANKENSTEINER! ONE! TWO! THRE – Petey JUST kicked out! Volador went up top and tried the Moonsault, but Petey rolled out of the way! Volador fought to his feet, but Petey immediately grabbed him and hit the Border’s Edge! ONE! TWO! THREE!
Winner via pinfall: Petey Williams (12:56)

Alex Shelley walked over to ringside and held up his X-Division title. As he and Petey mouthed off, Jimmy Jacobs ran down and snuck into the ring, then kicked an unsuspecting Petey Williams from behind, right between the legs! Petey hit the mat, and Shelley climbed in and immediately nailed Petey Williams with the title belt. He pulled him up and hit the Shellshock and held his X-Division Championship high in the air to end the show.

Xplosion Results (1/30)
Hamada/Sarita over Angelina Love/Velvet Sky
Shawn Hernandez (7-0) over Stevie Richards
Awesome Kong over Taylor Wilde
Ricky Steamboat Jr over Kenny King
Jimmy Jacobs/TJ Perkins over The Young Bucks

Against All Odds - February 14, 2010

TNA World Championship
Kurt Angle[c] vs AJ Styles

X-Division Championship
Alex Shelley[c] vs Petey Williams

TNA Tag Team Championships
America's Most Wanted[c] vs Robert Roode/Monty Brown

Daniels' Contract vs Ravarian's Freedom
Christopher Daniels/Jimmy Rave/Frankie Kazarian vs Raven/???/???

Low Ki vs Doug Williams​

Axis

TNA iMPACT: A Filthy Animal
iMPACT Zone
Orlando, Florida
February 4, 2010

Commentary welcomed us and ran down the card: Jay Lethal vs Tyson Dux, Matt Morgan vs Rhino, The Hooliganz vs No Limit, and much more!

Match 1: The Hooliganz vs No Limit
Fun spotfest. No Limit showed some good teamwork, but it wasn’t on the level of Londrick’s. London hit a flash Brainbuster, and then tagged in Kendrick, who hit the Sliced Bread #2 on Naito for the win.
Winners via pinfall: The Hooligans (5:34)

London and Kendrick celebrated their win to the back.

--Commercial Break--

Kurt Angle came out to the ring and ran down AJ Styles some as a scoundrel unfit to be the face of TNA. He said that tonight, as the world champion, he would have the night off, but AJ Styles would be in action. He will face somebody just like him, a filthy animal.

Backstage, Raven is on the phone with somebody begging them to be on of his tag team partners against Daniels/Ravarian. After they refused over and over, he finally gave up, and hung up, saying, “Fine, screw you too, Tommy.†Just then, Stevie Richards walked by and Raven started to speak up, but Richards told him to not even think about asking.

Match 2: Shawn Hernandez vs Patrick Schulz w/ The Axis Powers
Schulz jumped Hernandez at the bell, but the big man tossed him off, and then caught him charging with a HUGE lariat! He picked him up and tossed him to the outside onto the others Powers, just cause he could. He threw him back in the ring and hit the Cracker Jack, and then the Border Toss for the three-count.
Winner via pinfall: Shawn Hernandez (8-0) (2:09)

Immediately after the bell rang, the rest of the Powers rushed the ring, but Homicide ran down to help Hernandez clear them all out.

--Commercial Break--

Pre-match, the ref sent Eric Young and Jay Lethal to the back.

Match 3: Tyson Dux vs Consequences Creed
Basic back-and-forth match here. Dux had a solid control segment over Creed, and he showed did really brutal work on Creed’s back. He tried to fight him into the Sharpshooter, but Creed shoved him away and caught him off the ropes with the Somersault Clothesline! ONE! TWO! THR – Dux kicked out. Creed pulled him up and tried the Fireman’s Carry Cutter, but Dux gouged at his eyes to break free and then dropped him with a reverse DDT! ONE! TWO! THRE – Creed kicked out! Dux tried the Sharpshooter again, but Creed got an inside cradle! ONE! TWO! THREE!
Winner via pinfall: Consequences Creed (6:22)

Dux got up and immediately attacked Creed! The brawled around the ring until Young came out for the 2-on-1. Lethal came down to even the odds, but by then Team Canada already had the advantage. Booker T finally ran down for the save, and the Negroes fought the Canucks off.

Backstage, Raven asked Rhino if he and Tomko would be his partners, but Rhino refused. Raven asked why, and right then Tomko walked up and said that they had more important issues to deal with.

--Commercial Break--

Match 4: Rhino w/ Tomko vs Matt Morgan w/ Abyss
POWAH OFF~! Rhino was Rhino, but Morgan did some cool athletic stuff to make this more than just big man versus big man. Morgan went for the Carbon Footprint, but Rhino dodged it and Morgan got crotched on the ropes. Rhino started his beatdown, and he used the ropes at his disposal whenever possible, though Tomko never cheated from the outside. Morgan fought back pretty easy every time, but Rhino kept using cheap tricks to stay in control. Morgan finally got on a roll after hitting a huge gutwrench powerbomb, and he got a series of nearfalls after that. He finally opted to go for the Hellevator, but Rhino clawed at him to break free, and then shoved him into the corner. Rhino charged for the Gore, but Morgan rolled out of the way! Rhino turned around and was LEVELED by the Carbon Footprint! ONE! TWO! THREE!
Winner via pinfall: Matt Morgan (6:38)

Morgan celebrated in the ring, but Rhino got up and got in his face, and they had a heated exchange. Abyss got in the ring to back his partner up, and Tomko got in as well. They all shared heated words, AND RHINO THREW A PUNCH, AND IT WAS AWN~! Both teams brawled all the way up the ramp.

Robert Roode and Monty Brown were backstage with Lauren, and they talked about their title match with AMW at Against All Odds. Roode said that he gave AMW the opportunity to get in good standing with Planet Jarrett, and they ruined the opportunity. He said that he expected as much from Harris, but he expected more from Storm, who was once a friend. Monty said that he was once known for kicking ass in TNA, and that’s what he’s going to do again, and picking up some gold along the way makes it that much better.

An AJ Styles video package played, going over all of his accomplishments in TNA.

--Commercial Break--

Commentary announced that they just received word that 2 Crazy Negroes vs Young/Dux, LAX vs Koslov/Kiyoshi, and Tomko/Rhino vs Abyss/Morgan, had been added to the Against All Odds card!

Lauren was talking to AMW this time, and Storm asked Harris if he could do the talking. He called out Robert Roode and said that they had some great times as Beer Money, but the fact is that Beer Money was never as good as America’s Most Wanted. He said that as soon as Roode found himself rejected from a tag team, he latched on to Kurt Angle, and now Jeff Jarrett, and he’s become nothing but a corporate bitch. He said that he may have the connections, but he don’t have the drive. Sorry about yer damn luck.

Footage played going over the recent history between Chad Collyer and the James Gang, including them constantly double-teaming him and hitting him with the Assisted Spike Piledriver.

Match 5: Chad Collyer/Amazing Red The James Gang
Collyer and Red ran right through the Gang at the start, but when BG James crotched Red up top, the veterans got some good offense in. They isolated Red for a bit and managed to work together to ground him whenever he tried his high-flying stuff. They went for a double suplex on him, but he floated over, ran across to the ropes, and springboarded off for a double DDT to them both holy shit! He crawled over and made the hot tag to Collyer, who cleaned shit up! He grabbed BG and hit his Bridging German Suplex! ONE! TWO! THRE – Kip broke it up! Red came in and berated Kip with punches, but BG grabbed him from behind and hit the Pumphandle Slam! Collyer got up and tried to take on both guys, but they turned it into a 2-on-1 beatdown. They got him and for the Assisted Spike Piledriver, BUT COLLYER BODY DROPPED KIP JAMES AWAY! He crotched BG up top, and climbed up, and took him down with a Super Belly-to-Belly! ONE! TWO! THREE!
Winners via pinfall: Chad Collyer/Amazing Red (4:51)

Collyer and Red celebrated to the back.

--Commercial Break--

Planet Jarrett was talking in its locker room when there was a knock at the door. Nash answered it, and it was Raven. He asked Jarrett if he could talk about making a deal about using two members of Planet Jarrett to team with at Against All Odds, but Jarrett refused. Raven said he would even settle for the James Gang at this point, but Jarrett demanded that Raven leave.

Match 6: The Redcoats vs Low Ki/Homicide
Doug Williams and Homicide had a really heated exchange up top due to their recent problems with each other. They went back-and-forth on the mat for a while, but some shenanigans from Taylor helped Williams take over. He stretched Homicide out on the mat, really going back to the ribs that he destroyed a couple months ago. Taylor got in and did the same, but Homicide managed to fight back with big chops, and then a running arched boot off the ropes! Low Ki got in and raped everybody with kicks and got off the Tidal Krush to Taylor in the corner! ONE! TWO! THR – Taylor kicked out. Ki immediately went after Taylor’s neck, but Williams taunted Ki from the outside, which allowed Taylor to hit him with a sickening half nelson suplex! He tagged in Williams, who immediately went to the neck with some SUBMISSION~ moves, shouting about how he’s the best technical wrestler in the business. He pinned Ki down face-first to the mat and smacked him in the head some, then went to lock in the Dragon Clutch! Low Ki scurried to the ropes and powered to his feet, then started raging on Williams with chops, kicks, AND GODDAMN SMACKS TO THE FACE! SPINNING BACKFIST, MOTHERFUCKERRRRRR!!!! ONE! TWO! THRE – Taylor broke it up! Homicide climbed in and leveled Taylor with the West Brooklyn Lariat! Taylor rolled out of the ring, and Homicide followed up with a Tope Con Hilo! They continued to brawl on the outside, while the ref yelled at them to get to their corners. Back in the ring, Low Ki pulled Doug Williams to his feet, but he dropped to his knees AND PUNCH LOW KI IN THE BALLS! COME ON! The ref was busy trying to separate it and missed the low blow, so Williams got away with it :( . Ki doubled over, and Williams connected with the Chaos Theory! ONE! TWO! THREE!
Winners via pinfall: The Redcoats (8:46)

Williams and Taylor sprinted from the ring and celebrated as Low Ki got up in the ring, shocked. Meanwhile, LAX continued to brawl with all of the Axis Powers on the outside.

Petey Williams cut a promo backstage about how he proved himself at Bound For Glory to be THE powerhouse of the X-Division, and how Shelley could not contain that power at Against All Odds. He said that Shelley is a coward for what he did last week, and that he’ll be sorry.

--Commercial Break--

Backstage, a camera caught somebody sneaking into the Planet Jarrett locker room. It was . . . TORRIE WILSON?!

Match 7: Alex Shelley w/ Jimmy Jacobs vs Ricky Steamboat Jr w/ Sean Morley [Non-Title]
Morley talked his Xplosion pupil up from his corner, but he was clearly nervous to lock up. He finally did, and Shelley immediately schooled him with some of his crisp chain wrestling. He forced Steamboat to the mat and continued to muscle him around there. He delivered some stiff elbows to him on the mat, then pulled him up and hit a snap suplex! ONE! TWO! THR – Steamboat kicked out. Shelley pulled up and tried to Irish whip him, but Steamboat reversed it AND CAUGHT SHELLEY OFF THE ROPE WITH AN ARM DRAG~! YEAH! Shelley got up, BUT STEAMBOAT HIT ANOTHER ARM DRAG! Shelly got up but walked right into a standing dropkick! He sprinted up to the top rope! FLYING CROSSBODY!!! ONE! TWO! THRE – Shelley JUST kicked out! Steamboat pulled him up and tried a vertical suplex, but Shelley blocked it and countered with an inverted suplex slam! He pulled Steamboat to the center of the ring and locked in the Border City Stretch, eventually forcing young Ricky to tap out.
Winner via submission: Alex Shelley (4:28)

Shelley celebrated in the ring with his belt, but Petey came down and attacked! At first he had the upper hand, but Jacobs pounced on him from behind and helped Shelley overtake him. He held him as Shelley berated him with punches, and then he nailed him in the skull with the X-Title.

Raven walked up to a door, took a deep breath, and walked in. The door closed behind him, and on it there is a sign that read “Rob Van Dam.â€

AJ Styles was backstage and said that he knows what’s going on here, and he’s ready for his challenge tonight.

--Commercial Break--

Raven exits the room with a HUGE grin on his face, as RVD and Sabu show him out. Sabu looks pissed, but he always does. Raven tells RVD that he’ll give him “half now, half after the six-man tag,†and walks off. Sabu glares at RVD, but RVD tells him to chill, because even a tag match with Raven is worth three ounces of kush.

AJ Styles came out to wait for his opponent. Kurt Angle came out and introduced . . . BILLY KIDMAN~!

Match 8: AJ Styles vs Billy Kidman w/ Torrie Wilson
They went to the mat at first, but it didn’t take long for this to escalate to a high-speed match. This was a sprint all the way through, and it was pretty much a spotfest. There was the small underlying story of Styles mistrusting Kidman, but Kidman never cheated or anything so it really just made Styles look paranoid. Kidman got on a big roll after a Fireman’s Carry Neckbreaker, and he followed up with tons of moves that kept Styles on the defensive. He nearly got the three-count after the Kid Krusher, and at that point commentary put over how huge it would be for Kidman is he came right in and pinned the number one contender. He picked Styles up and tried the BK Bomb, but Styles countered into a hurricanrana! Kidman stumbled to his feet as Styles run toward the corner and springboarded off with his Phenomenal DDT! ONE! TWO! THRE – Kidman kicked out! Styles pulled him up and tried a powerbomb, BUT YOU CAN’T POWERBOMB BILLY KIDMAN! He went up top and tried the Shooting Star Press, but Styles moved! Kidman stumbled up right into the Rack Bomb! ONE! TWO! THRE – Kidman kicked out! Styles pulled him up and tried the Styles Clash, but Kidman fought out. He went for a springboard bulldog, but Styles shoved him away and exploded with a discus clothesline! He climbed up top and came off with the Spiral Tap! ONE! TWO! THREE!
Winner via pinfall: AJ Styles (8:47)

AJ Styles celebrated, and Billy Kidman got up and he shook Styles’ hand! Angle marched down to the ring and he was irate. He pushed Styles, but Kidman pulled him off, so Angle slugged Kidman! Styles attacked Angle, and the two brawled around the ring! Kidman got up and attacked Angle too, and they pinballed the TNA Champion around the ring until Styles finally dumped him over the top rope with a big dropkick! Styles, Kidman, and Wilson celebrated in the ring to end the show.

Xplosion Results (2/6)
Davey Richards/Elijah Burke over The Young Bucks
Volador over TJ Perkins
Raisha Saeed[c] over Hamada
Shawn Hernandez (9-0) over a jobber
Frankie Kazarian/Elix Skipper over No Limit

TNA World Championship

X-Division Championship

Christopher Daniels/Jimmy Rave/Frankie Kazarian vs Raven/Rob Van Dam/Sabu

Battle of the Monster Teams
Tyson Tomko/Rhino vs Abyss/Matt Morgan

Low Ki vs Doug Williams

2 Crazy Negroes vs Team Canada [Young/Dux]

Latin American Exchange vs The Axis Powers [Koslov/Kiyoshi]​

Axis

TNA iMPACT: We’re Not Gonna Take It
iMPACT Zone
Orlando, Florida
February 11, 2010

Billy Kidman arrived with Torrie Wilson, and AJ Styles greeted them.

Elijah Burke and Davey Richards came out in their usual thug get-up, which Tenay now attributed to their lifestyle being affected by the ailing economy.

Match 1: The Hooliganz vs The Bankrupt Brothers [Burke/Richards]
Burke and Richard jumped the new team right at the start and beat them down pretty well. They threw them around with some suplexes, but they began to fight back pretty quickly with their high-octane offense. They managed to knock Burke out of the ring and hit a double flapjack on Richards! ONE! TWO! THRE – Richards kicked out! They ran circles around him for a bit more, but Richards managed to roll out of a neckbreaker from Kendrick, and then he leveled him with a jumping heel kick! He pulled Kendrick over, and he and Burke isolated for a bit. Burke tried to end it with the Elijah Express, but Kendrick rolled out of the corner. Burke stumbled back as Kendrick leapt up to the second rope and came off with a missile dropkick! He made the hot tag, and London ran in to clean house. He topped it off with a Waffle Face to Richards and he covered as Kendrick ran to cut Burke off! ONE! TWO! THRE – Burke JUST broke it up! Kendrick pulled Burke up and tried the Sliced Bread #2, but Burke pulled him back and hit a belly-to-back suplex from midair! He turned back to help Richards contain London, and then they nailed a legsweep/lariat combination! ONE! TWO! THRE – KENDRICK BROKE IT UP! Kendrick tossed Richards to the side and helped London up, and the two of them hit a double superkick on Burke, sending him to the outside! Richards ran over at London, but Kendrick intercepted him and hit the Sliced Bread #2! London climbed up to the top! Shoot Star Press! ONE! TWO! THREE!
Winners via pinfall: The Hooliganz (6:56)

Paul London celebrated in the ring, but Elijah Burke got up and tackled him from behind! Richards tossed Kendrick into the barricade on the outside and climbed in to help Burke. They picked up London and hit a Flapjack DDT, which Tenay called Bankruptcy, and then celebrated to the back.

--Commercial Break--

Match 2: Shawn Hernandez w/ Homicide vs Brutus Magnus w/ The Axis Powers
Hernandez spent a lot of time fighting the guys on the outside, but Homicide helped there as well so it went smoother than last week. Hernandez hit Magnus with the Cracker Jack and then called for the Border Toss, but Koslov ran over and leveled Homicide on the outside! The Powers beat him down, which distracted Hernandez long enough for Magnus to grab a rollup, with a hand on the ropes! ONE! TWO! THRE – Hernandez kicked out! They got up and Hernandez KILLED him with a Lariat, that turned Magnus inside out! ONE! TWO! THREE!
Winner via pinfall: Shawn Hernandez (10-0) (2:34)

Homicide kept trying to fight off the Powers on the outside, but Hernandez came and took them all out with his over-the-top-rope suicide dive!!! He helped Homicide up and LAX celebrated to the back.

Alex Shelley was backstage with Jimmy Jacobs, and Shelley said it felt great to be king.

--Commercial Break--

Match 3: Alex Shelley/2 Crazy Negroes vs Team Canada [Young/Dux/Williams]
Shelley and Petey did NOT get along with their teams, but Young and Dux actually went out of their way to make things difficult for Petey. As such, Williams ended up getting isolated for a pretty good stretch, but when Shelley resorted to cheap tricks and the Negroes objected, he managed to hit a flash hurricanrana on the champion and tag out to Young. He and Shelley had a decent exchange, but Shelley had enough and tagged out to Lethal. Young immediately got really aggressive, and Dux got involved from the apron. Young hit his Youngblood Neckbreaker on Lethal and covered, but Shelley broke it up and then shit broke down. Down the line, Young hit Creed in the skull with Team Canada’s hockey stick and covered! ONE! TWO! THRE – PETEY WILLIAMS BROKE IT UP?! He screamed at Young for being a dick, and Young smacked him in the face! They argued, until Lethal ran over and tackled Young out of the ring! The Negroes and Young/Dux ended up brawling on the floor as Shelley and Petey went at it in the ring. Shelley tried for the Shellshock, but Petey shoved him off and fell backwards into the ropes, WHERE ERIC YOUNG HIT HIM IN THE BACK WITH THE HOCKEY STICK! Petey stumbled forward right into the Shellshock! ONE! TWO! THREE!
Winners via pinfall: Alex Shelley/2 Crazy Negroes (7:03)

Shelley celebrated to the back as 2CN brawled with Young/Dux on the outside.

Backstage, Sean Morley and Ricky Steamboat Jr wished Wahoo McDaniel Jr good luck against Low Ki.

--Commercial Break--

A camera caught Chuck Taylor practicing punching to the air, but he noticed the camera and stopped, looking very embarrassed.

Match 4: Low Ki vs Wahoo McDaniel Jr
Rape. Wahoo’s kid did get one overhead chop off, but it only pissed Ki off further. He ran through his main offense, and then locked in the Dragon Clutch for the win.
Winner via submission: Low Ki (2:03)

Low Ki celebrated, but the Redcoats came down and attacked! Ki did fine at first, but the numbers game caught up to him. Williams ended up putting Low Ki in the Britannic Bow and Arrow, and then Taylor came off the top and hit him with an elbow drop to the expose ribs.

--Commercial Break--

Match 5: Abyss w/ Morgan vs Tyson Tomko w/ Rhino
They clubbed away at each other and had some POWAH-OFFS~! Rhino tripped Abyss from the outside, which prompted Morgan to run over and tackle him! They brawled on the outside, and eventually Abyss and Tomko got involved in their brawl so the ref threw out the match.
Result: No contest due to interference (4:20)

The teams continued brawling to the back.

Raven was walking backstage, and Ravarian was walking sadly behind him. On leashes.

--Commercial Break--

Raven and Ravarian came out to watch the followed match from the ramp.

Match 6: Rob Van Dam/Sabu vs Christopher Daniels/Elix Skipper
Both teams showed good teamwork, etc. Sabu got isolated for a good bit, but he made the hot tag after a springboard moonsault to both opponents. Van Dam cleaned house and hit a big windmill kick on Daniels. He came off the ropes with the Rolling Thunder and covered! ONE! TWO! THR – Daniels kicked out and immediately tagged in Skipper, who went for a springboard hurricanrana, but RVD countered it into a powerbomb! ONE! TWO! THRE – Daniels broke it up! Sabu came in and leveled Daniels with a leg lariat, and then turned back to hit a double suplex on Skipper with RVD. Sabu turned to the outside and took Daniels out with a plancha as Van Dam climbed to the top rope. FIVE! STAR! FROG SPLASH! ONE! TWO! THREE!
Winners via pinfall: Rob Van Dam/Sabu (6:36)

RVD and Sabu celebrated in the ring until Daniels climbed in and attacked them! Skipper joined in, but Raven yelled at Ravarian to go down and attack! They ran down and got in the ring but were hesitant to attack. They faced off with Daniels and Skipper for a while, and the distraction allowed RVD and Sabu to strike back against Daniels and Skipper, and send them out of the ring! Ravarian looked torn, but they didn’t have long to think, because Raven snuck in and hit them both with a double Even Flow DDT! Raven requested a hug from RVD and Sabu, but RVD just gave him a fist bump, and Sabu just left.

--Commercial Break--

Match 7: Planet Jarrett [Angle/Roode/Monty/Nash/Waltman] vs AJ Styles/Billy Kidman/Chad Collyer/AMW
CHAD COLLYER AND KURT ANGLE STARTED THINGS OUT! They stayed on the mat with amateur stuff for a while, and Collyer actually kept up, so Angle pretended to tag out, but then turned and punched him in the face! He stomped at him, and then let Waltman get in and toy with him. Collyer ended up breaking free pretty quickly after a flash belly-to-belly, and tagged in Storm. Roode immediately rushed the ring without being tagged in, and shit broke down within seconds. Everybody was in the ring and bodies were flying everywhere. In the end, it was everybody brawling together on the outside except for Storm and Styles. Storm went over and took out everybody else with a STORM PLANCHA~! They all stumbled up to their feet, so Styles ran across and took out all the heels with his Fosbury Flop!!!

--Commercial Break--

When we came back, Kidman got leveled by a flying shoulder block from Monty Brown, and the heels worked him down for a while. He broke free and there was a really fun sequence of everybody getting some time in the ring, and Styles topped it off with a Styles Clash to Roode! ONE! TWO! THRE – NO! NASH BROKE IT UP! He pulled Styles to their corner, and all the heels went fucking apeshit beating him down. They pretty much all got involved from the outside, but there were enough of them to distract the ref so that they never really got caught. When Angle finally got in, he really went after the back, and so the rest of Planet Jarrett followed suit. Nash finally decided to end it and went for the Jackknife Powerbomb, BUT STYLES COUNTERED INTO A HURRICANRANA! HOT TAG TO BILLY KIDMAN! He took it to Nash immediately, and hit a huge flurry of dropkicks and leg lariats. He finally went for a running Shooting Star Press, but Nash got the knees up! He went for the Jackknife Powerbomb, BUT YOU CAN’T POWERBOMB BILLY KIDMAN! He tagged Storm in, who REALLY cleaned house on everybody. Everybody ended up back in the ring again, and it came down to AMW and Roode/Monty in the ring! They went back and forth with their big stuff, but when AMW bridged Monty out, Roode was alone to be pinballed around by the tag team champions. They finally leveled him with a double big boot, and then set him up for the Death Sentence! Harris went up top, BUT KURT ANGLE WAS ON THE APRON AND HE SHOVED HARRIS TO THE OUTSIDE! Angle climbed to the top and Storm charged at him, BUT ANGLE LEPT OFF AND HIT HIM WITH A MISSILE DROPKICK! Storm flew back, so Roode picked him up and hit the Payoff! ONE! TWO! THREE!
Winners via pinfall: Planet Jarrett (15:05)

Roode and Angle celebrated in the ring, and the rest of PJ came in to join him. Monty and Roode decided to start kicking away at AMW, and the rest joined in. But Collyer and Styles rushed the ring, and Kidman eventually got up and joined the cause! A big brawl broke out, and it was all chaos! We’re outta time, folks, but we’ll see you on Sunday!

Xplosion Results (2/13)
Shawn Hernandez (11-0) over a jobber
Sarita over Rhaka Khan
Jihad over The Young Bucks
Daisy Haze over Madison Rayne
Homicide over Jimmy Jacobs

TNA World Championship

X-Division Championship

Christopher Daniels/Jimmy Rave/Frankie Kazarian vs Raven/Rob Van Dam/Sabu

Battle of the Monster Teams
Tyson Tomko/Rhino vs Abyss/Matt Morgan

Low Ki vs Doug Williams

2 Crazy Negroes vs Team Canada [Young/Dux]

Latin American Exchange vs The Axis Powers [Koslov/Kiyoshi]​

Axis

TNA Against All Odds
iMPACT Zone
Orlando, Florida
February 14, 2010

Pre-Show
No Limit over The Young Bucks
Ricky Steamboat Jr over Scott Lost
Awesome Kong over Daisy Haze in a #1 Contender’s match
Chad Collyer over Sean Waltman
Jimmy Jacobs over Amazing Red

Commentary welcomed us to the show and ran down the card, especially the huge main event of Kurt Angle vs AJ Styles.

A hype vide played, outlining the recent heat between LAX and the Axis Powers.

Match 1: Latin American Exchange vs The Axis Powers [Koslov/Kiyoshi]
Koslov and Kiyoshi jumped Homicide at the start, and sort of made him the de-facto legal man. They managed to isolate him for a good bit, but he came back pretty quick by leveling both guys with a double clothesline. He tagged in Hernandez who cleaned house pretty well. He went for the Border Toss on Kiyoshi, but Koslov took him out from behind with a chop block! Koslov beat at Hernandez’ leg like a maniac, and just latched on whenever Hernandez tried to fight to a vertical base. After a long struggle, Koslov eventually managed to keep Hernandez on the ground, and he kept working over his leg viciously, prying it into all the wrong positions. Kiyoshi got in to do the same, but Hernandez kept coming close to making the tag, so Koslov would force himself in again and continue to look awesome against the big man. He eventually locked in a Figure Four Leglock, and Kiyoshi helped keep the hold intact from the outside. The ref caught him interfering and made him break off the hold, which caused some confusion for the Powers. Kiyoshi tagged in, but Hernandez was to his knees by this point. Kiyoshi came off the ropes and tried a 540 kick to a kneeling Hernandez, but he ducked it and then caught him from behind and dropped him with an Electric Chair! Hernandez crawled over and tagged out to Homicide, who cleaned house immediately. He nailed Kiyoshi with a Shining Wizard, but Koslov grabbed him from behind and hit an inverted headlock backbreaker. He pulled him up and tried the Red Scare, but Homicide shoved him off AND HERNANDEZ LEVELED HIM WITH A MONSTER LARIAT! Koslov rolled to the outside as Homicide tagged out, and then ran across and took him out with a Tope Con Hilo! Back in the ring, Kiyoshi tried to kick away at Hernandez’ hurt knee, but Hernandez caught his leg and then hit a big Fisherman Suplex! He picked Kiyoshi up and nailed the Border Toss, then covered! ONE! TWO! THREE!
Winners via pinfall: Latin American Exchange (7:34) [Hernandez: (12-0)]

Commentary put over Hernandez’ continuing undefeated streak, but they also talked about how impressive Koslov and sort of Kiyoshi looked here. Anyway, LAX celebrated to the back.

Booker T pumped up the 2 Crazy Negroes by talking about all the shit that they’ve caused lately. They all got excited like black people do, and left to head out to the ring.

Match 2: Team Canada [Young/Dux] vs 2 Crazy Negroes w/ Booker T
Young and Lethal locked up to start and struggled for control. Neither man got it until Dux took a cheap shot from the outside, and Young wrestled Lethal to the ground and began to work over his neck, but Lethal was able to fight back with some dropkicks and leg lariats. Creed and Dux both got in, and things were more fast-paced. Creed hit a nice springboard crossbody for a long two-count, but when he went for a second one, Dux ducked it and then came off the ropes with a big knee to the gut. He stomped at Creed’s midsection, driving him to his corner, and Young joined in the beatdown. Creed fought back against Young after blocking a Death Valley Driver, but when he went for his Somersault Clothesline, Young caught him and nailed him with a lifting rib breaker! Dux got in and kneed the crap out of Creed’s ribs, and covered after a wheelbarrow facebuster! ONE! TWO! THRE – Creed kicked out! Team Canada kept beating him down, but when Dux tried to fight him into the Sharpshooter, Creed shoved him off, and caught him coming back with a kip-up hurricanrana! He crawled over and made the hot tag, and Lethal cleaned house. He tossed Dux to the outside and nailed the Lethal Combination on Young! ONE! TWO! THRE – Young kicked out! Lethal went up top for the Lethal Elbow, but Dux climbed up on the apron and knocked him down to the mat below! Dux went back to his corner, and he and Creed got tagged in at the same time! Creed raged for a bit, but Dux went back to the ribs to stop his momentum. He went for the North of the Border Brainbuster, but Creed floated over and hit a falling reverse DDT! He got up, but Young was in the ring and he hit Creed in the ribs with the hockey stick! Creed held his midsection, and Dux capitalized by picking up Creed and nailing him with a MILITARY PRESS INTO A RIB BREAKER HOLY SHIT! ONE! TWO! THRE – LETHAL BARELY BROKE IT UP! Young immediately got into the ring, but Lethal went nuts on him with big punches, and then a discus elbow sent him out of the ring. Dux came over and tried to toss Lethal out, but he landed on the apron and then nailed a slingshot Tornado DDT into the ring! Creed crawled over and tagged in Lethal, who immediately went up top and hit the Lethal Elbow! ONE! TWO! THREE!
Winners via pinfall: Team Canada (10:34)

All 3 Crazy Negroes celebrated in the ring, but Creed’s ribs were clearly hurt. They returned to the back, as Young and Dux eventually got up and looked disappointed.

Doug Williams was backstage and he talked general trash about Low Ki. He said that Low Ki was NO match for the greatest technical wrestler. Ever.

Clips of both the Tomko/Rhino and Abyss/Morgan teams destroying opponents over the last several months played.

Match 3: Tyson Tomko/Rhino vs Abyss/Matt Morgan
WE BIG. WE WRESTLERS. This happened, and it was a good exhibit for all four guys to hit power moves on other big guys. Morgan got on a big roll and started to just go nuts with hitting Tomko and Rhino with big punches. He took them both to the ground after a crossbody off the top to them both, and he continued to just keep punching them on the mat. He got really excited and began to play to the crowd to get even more pumped up, but it proved to be a mistake as he turned around into a big flying lariat from Tomko! Pwnt. Tomko wore him down on the mat and began to target his neck, and Rhino joined in some, but Morgan kept almost breaking free whenever Rhino was in. Tomko led it all, but after a bit, Rhino refused to tag out. He tried the Rhino Driver, but Morgan shoved him away. He came off the ropes and tried a lariat, but Rhino ducked it and caught him off the ropes with a thumb to the eye. He ran off the ropes for the Gore, but Morgan leapt over and caught him coming back with a Chokebomb! He tagged out to Abyss, who tossed Rhino around some. He went for a chokeslam, but Rhino kicked away, but he opted to trade blows with Abyss instead of tagging out. He sort of kept up, but Abyss was clearly bigger and stronger. Whenever Rhino had the chance to tag out, though, he decided not to. As such, he got the shit beat out of him by both Abyss and Morgan. After a few minutes of the same, Tomko tagged himself in and cleaned house. Rhino tried to help him, but Morgan quickly hit him with the Carbon Footprint that sent him flying to the outside. He celebrated, then turned right around into a big spinebuster from Tomko. Abyss came from behind and picked Tomko up for the Shock Treatment, but he slide behind and hit a belly-to-back suplex on the Monster! He pulled him up and nailed him with the Argentine Neckbreaker! ONE! TWO! THREE!
Winners via pinfall: Tyson Tomko/Rhino (7:54)

Tomko celebrated in the ring, and then eventually went over and helped Rhino up on the outside, and they returned to the back together.

A hype video played going over the Ki/Williams issues as of late.

Match 4: Low Ki vs Doug Williams w/ Dave Taylor
They went to the mat at first and fought for control for a while. Williams finally got an armbar on for a prolonged length, so he spilled out the outside and ran around the ring celebrating and shouting about how he’s the best technical wrestler in the world. Low Ki looked piiiiiiiissed, and eventually went out to get him, but Williams rolled back in. The continued their cat-and-mouse game for a bit, until Taylor tripped Low Ki on the outside, AND THE REF SENT TAYLOR TO THE BACK! Williams didn’t waste any time though, as he pounced on a distracted Low Ki on the floor. He tossed him into ring steps neck-first, and then rolled him into the ring to continue the neck work. Low Ki fought back with his chops, but Williams ducked under one. He tried a piledriver, but Low Ki shoved him away and tried a roundhouse, but Williams ducked that too, and then hit a snap neckbreaker. He was really brutal in continuing his neck work, but Low Ki hit a spinning wheel kick off the ropes from nowhere! Williams was to his feet first, but Low Ki pounced with his big chops, and then topped it off with a big roundhouse! ONE! TWO! THR – Williams kicked out! Ki tossed him into the corner and followed up with the Tidal Krush! ONE! TWO! THRE – Williams kicked out! Low Ki waited for him to get up and tried a springboard roundhouse, but Williams ducked, and then caught him from behind with a double-knee backbreaker! He immediately tried to lock in the Britannic Bow and Arrow, but Low Ki was near enough to the ropes to latch on. Williams tried to pull him off, but Low Ki kicked him away. Ki got up and Williams charged, but he leaned down and sent Williams to the apron. Ki chopped at him from in the ring, and then elbowed him until he reeled on the apron. Ki then ran off the opposite ropes and came back with a high-impact front dropkick THAT SENT WILLIAMS FLYING OFF THE APRON AND INTO THE BARRICADE BEHIND HIM THAT WAS AWESOME! Low Ki climbed out and rolled him back into the ring and immediately covered! ONE! TWO! THRE – Williams kicked out! Low Ki tried to put him into Dragon Clutch, but Williams slid behind him, and grabbed a roll-up with a handful of tights! ONE! TWO! THRE – Low Ki kicked out! They traded blows in the middle of the ring, but Williams was a dick and poked Ki in the eye. Ki tried a big elbow, but he was off-target, and Williams capitalized with a Northern Lights Suplex! ONE! TWO! THRE – Low Ki kicked out! Williams pulled him up and tried another piledriver, but Low Ki body dropped him away! He ran to the ropes and tried a springboard elbow drop, but Williams moved! Ki stumbled to his feet, and Williams planted him right on his neck with a kneeling piledriver! ONE! TWO! THRE – LOW KI KICKED OUT! Williams started to knee away at his neck and back, then went to lock in the Britannic Bow and Arrow, but Low Ki dropped down AND LOCKED IN THE DRAGON CLUTCH!!! Williams struggled and FINALLY made it to the ropes, and the ref forced the break. Low Ki pulled him up and tried the Ki Krusher, but Williams floated over! He grabbed Low Ki from behind and tried the Chaos Theory, but Low Ki fought to get behind Williams, and he connected with a release Everest German Suplex! He climbed up to the top rope and came off with the GHETTO STOMP! ONE! TWO! THREE!
Winner via pinfall: Low Ki (15:45)

Low Ki celebrated up the ramp, and Taylor entered to help Williams up in the ring.

Backstage, Raven explained to Frankie Kazarian and Jimmy Rave that their free from their contracts tonight, for one night only, to compete with Christopher Daniels. But after he and RVD/Sabu win tonight, they would be back under his control, along with Chris Daniels. Muahaha. He sent Ravarian to go find Daniels, and to enjoy their last night of freedom.

Daniels was with Lauren and he cut a promo about how he’s about to free Ravarian, so that they can CHOOSE to serve him, the sovereign leader of the Enlightened. Just then, Ravarian walked up, and the three headed out to the arena.

A video played going over the rather extensive history between Ravarian, Raven, recently Daniels, and even more recently RVD/Sabu.

Commentary again went over the stipulation: if Daniels’ team wins, Ravarian’s contracts are free from Raven’s control. If Raven wins, he gains control of Daniels’ contract as well.

Match 5: Christopher Daniels/Ravarian vs Rob Van Dam/Raven/Sabu [Ravarian’s freedom vs Daniels’ contract]
The Enlightened worked really well together in stark contrast to the opposing team. Sabu and Raven especially had trouble getting along, and while RVD tried to get them to coexist on the apron, Daniels attacked him from behind. He stomped at him some, then hit a big reverse STO, driving Van Dam’s neck into the bottom turnbuckle! Ravarian got in and did continued the neck work with their FANCY~ moves. Rave tried to lock in his Torture Device crossface, but RVD rolled out, and then came off the ropes with a spinning wheel kick! He and Rave fought to their corners and both made the hot tag at the same time! RAVEN AND DANIELS! But Kaz got in too and started choking the shit out of Raven! Sabu didn’t help, but RVD tried, but Daniels kicked him in the balls behind the ref’s back and sent him out of the ring! Daniels went back to Raven, and Rave got in and helped beat him down. SWEET RETRIBUTION, BABY! The Enlightened beat the shit out of him with raw punches, and Rave started to scratch into his forehead until he began to bleed! The ref tried to force them all out, but they refused. He threatened a DQ and Daniels was fine with it at first, but then remembered the stipulation and called Ravarian off. Raven was isolated for a stretch, and before long he was covered in blood. Daniels called for the end and went for the Angel’s Wings, but Raven spun out and hit a discus clothesline! He turned to his corner, but RVD was still on the ground, and Sabu was looking around the arena, so he turned back to Daniels and hit a step-up enzuigiri! ONE! TWO! THRE – Daniels kicked out! Raven pulled him up and tried the Even Flow DDT, but Daniels shoved him off. He charged at Raven, but Raven ducked and Daniels nearly ran into Sabu, but he stopped himself. THEN SLAPPED SABU IN THE FACE! He turned around and Raven was charging, but Daniels countered with a Blue Thunder Driver! ONE! TWO! THRE – Raven kicked out! Daniels pulled him up! LAST RITES! ONE! TWO! THRE – NO! SABU BROKE IT UP!! All six guys rushed the ring and shit broke down. Ravarian double-teamed Raven in the corner, but he exploded with right hands, and then took them both down with a double bulldog! They rolled to the outside, and he followed up with a plancha to them both! In the ring, RVD and Sabu pinballed Daniels around, but Daniels ducked under a roundhouse from Van Dam, AND IT HIT SABU! RVD looked concerned as the ref tried to push Sabu out of the ring. Van Dam turned around and Daniels tried to kick him in the balls again, but RVD caught his leg this time! He went for an enzuigiri, but Daniels avoided it, then low blowed him from behind! LAST RITES! ONE! TWO! THREE!
Winners via pinfall: Christopher Daniels/Ravarian (15:29)

Daniels got up and celebrated, and Ravarian joined him, even more ecstatic. Skipper came down, and the whole Enlightened celebrated to the back. Raven climbed into the ring and helped RVD up, who looked irate at being cheated by Daniels. Things then got awkward between he and Raven, but Raven said that it wasn’t his fault, and then he walked to the back sadly.

Shelley and Jimmy Jacobs were in the back with Lauren, and Shelley reiterated that he’s on his way to becoming the best wrestler in TNA history. He said that he already put Chris Sabin out of action, and now he’ll quash the supposed “powerhouse of the X-Division,” because he’s King of the World.

Petey Williams came out in his Steiner-esque steel mesh cap, and he posed for a bit before Shelley came down.

Match 6: Alex Shelley[c] w/ Jimmy Jacobs vs Petey Williams [X-Division Championship]
They tried the power vs speed stuff, with Petey continuing to think that he’s incredibly strong, but it wasn’t long until this became a typical X-Division match. That said, Shelley inserted some personality into by being a complete cock and being lazy in his offense whenever he was in control. Petey kept coming back with power moves, but he would overextend himself with them, and leave Shelley room to counter. Shelley finally caught on to Petey’s game plan and decided to work over the arm, and he didn’t hesitate to his the ropes or Jacobs to his advantage. Shelley went for the Shellshock, but Petey spun out and came off the ropes with a big Polish Hammer~! He wound up, but Jacobs distracted him from the outside long enough for Shelley to pounce with a bridging Dragon Suplex! ONE! TWO! THRE – Williams kicked out! Shelley pulled him up and tried the Shellshock again, but Petey shoved him off and kicked him in the gut, AND HE CALLED FOR THE CANADIAN DESTROYER! Shelley body dropped out of it, and caught Williams with a quick yakuza kick! He punted Petey’s hurt arm, then locked in the Border City Stretch! Petey struggled for a while, but eventually he had no choice but to tap out.
Winner via submission and still X-Division Champion: Alex Shelley! (16:33)

Shelley grabbed a microphone and proclaimed that he’s the best wrestler in the world today, and the fact that he’s put down Petey Williams, Volador, Low Ki, and gotten rid of that scum Chris Sabin only serve to prove that. Jacobs climbed in and strapped the X-Division title around Shelley’s waist, then the two celebrated to the back.

A few clips of AMW and Roode/Monty interviews played to hype the tag team title match. Commentary also touched on the history between Roode and Storm, and even more recently, the heat between AMW and Planet Jarrett as a whole.

Match 7: America’s Most Wanted[c] vs Robert Roode/Monty Brown [TNA Tag Team Championships]
Roode and Storm really hated each other here, which is understandable given their history of trying to one-up each other, even when allies. Both teams brawled wildly at the start, but AMW took over when a STORM PLANCHA~ took out Monty and Roode on the outside. Roode got worked over in the ring, and Storm was especially rough with him, but Roode kept up well enough, and eventually he started to wear away at Storm’s leg. Both guys connected with a clothesline at the same time, and tagged out simultaneously. Harris and Monty traded blows in the middle of the ring, and Harris got some steam after a few big punches, but when he ran off the ropes, Brown EXPLODED with a flying shoulder block. He stomped at Harris’ neck and powered him around, then let Roode come back in and use his technique to wear it down further. After isolating Harris for a good stretch, Roode went for the Payoff, but Harris elbowed out and hit a belly-to-belly! He crawled over to make the tag, but Roode mustered up enough strength to run over and knock Storm off the apron! Storm got up and tried to roll in, but the ref fought to keep him out. On the other side of the ring, Monty clapped his hands to make the tag sound, and came in to beat Harris down some more. He went for the Alpha Bomb, but Harris body dropped out! Monty got up and Harris tried a Lariat, BUT MONTY JUST TOOK IT AND STOOD THERE! Circle of Life (one-arm swinging neckbreaker) to Harris’ injured neck! ONE! TWO! THRE – Harris kicked out! Monty called for the pounce and pulled Harris up, but Harris reversed the whip and caught him off the ropes with a big spinebuster! ONE! TWO! THRE – Monty kicked out! Harris immediately rolled over and tagged in Storm! The other half of the tag team champions cleaned house, and finally tossed Roode out of the ring after a big powerbomb! Monty was up and tried the Alpha Bomb, but Storm rolled through with a sunset flip! ONE! TWO! THR – Monty kicked out! They both got up, and Storm kicked him in the gut! EIGHT SECOND RIDE! ONE! TWO! THRE – ROODE BROKE IT UP! Harris climbed in and tried to Spear Roode, but he sidestepped it and then tossed Harris to the outside. Roode tagged himself in, but called Monty over and whispered something to him. They pulled Storm up, AND THEY HIT THE DRINKING WHILE INVESTING, BEER MONEY’S FINISHER! ONE! TWO! THRE – NO! HARRIS BROKE IT UP! Roode and Monty jumped on Harris and pinballed him back-and-forth, but he ducked under a back elbow from Monty, and hit him with a big Full Nelson Slam! Roode grabbed him from behind and tried the Roode Awakening, but he turned around right into a big superkick from James Storm! Roode hit the mat, but AMW pulled him up and hit the Death Sentence! Storms covered Roode while Harris pulled Monty to the outside! ONE! TWO! THREE!
Winners via pinfall and still TNA Tag Team Champions: America’s Most Wanted (15:53)

AMW celebrated with their belts to the back.

A Kurt Angle promo played, voiced by Jeff Jarrett, providing a full profile of the TNA Champion. He talked about all the virtues of Kurt Angle, and how he’s the face of TNA and will continue to be as much for a long, long time.

AJ Styles was backstage and cut an emotional promo about how, for EIGHT YEARS he’s been holding up TNA, and now it’s suddenly caving down around him because of a few greedy, arrogant, despicable people. He said that the TNA Championship represents more than just a token of being the figure-head of Corporate TNA, and it belongs around the waist of somebody who will treat it as what it is—a representation of the greatest wrestler in the world. The champion needs to be virtuous, respectful, looked upon highly, and phenomenal. The champion needs to be AJ Styles.

Both Jeff Jarrett and Kevin Nash came down with Kurt Angle, but DIXIE CARTER~ came out and sent them to the back, saying that the best man would win, independent of outside factors.

Match 8: Kurt Angle[c] vs AJ Styles [TNA World Championship]
They faced off for a looooong time, and really took in the big-aura atmosphere. They finally locked up and fought back-and-forth for control, but neither guy was able to get any sort of advantage. They got more physical and eventually went down to the mat, where Angle briefly took control. He wrestled Styles around, but Styles managed to pull some amateur moves from his arsenal, and he managed to keep up. They went back-and-forth there for a while, but Angle eventually maintained his control. Styles kept get frustrated and backing up to regroup, but he was never really able to get a big move on Angle from the mat. They went in for one final lockup, and Angle swung around to behind and tried a quick German Suplex, but Styles blocked it with his legs, slipped behind, AND HE HIT A GERMAN SUPLEX WITH A BRIDGE! ONE! TWO! THRE – Angle kicked out! They both got up and Angle went for a fast clothesline, but Styles ducked it and came off the ropes with a missile dropkick! He shot off a big stream of aerial strikes, and then topped it all off with big spinebuster! ONE! TWO! THR – Angle kicked out! He pulled Styles up him up and tried an early Styles Clash, but Angle grabbed Styles ankle! He tried to lock in the ankle lock, but Styles pulled him in with an inside cradle! ONE! TWO! THR – Angle got out of it! Styles tried to keep up his offense, but Angle caught him charging in the corner, and he exploded out with a flying lariat. Angle tried a quick Olympic Slam, but Styles rolled out and ran off the ropes. He tried a crossbody, but Angle caught him, and he hit a fallaway slam that sent Styles over the top rope and to the outside, just like at Against All Odds 2008! Just like last time, Styles held at his shoulder on the floor. Tenay mentioned how Styles’ shoulder irked him for much of the summer of 2009 due to that very move last year. Angle rolled out of the ring and immediately began stomping away at Styles’ arm, and he used the metal barricade to help him. He continued his arm work on the inside, going back to it every time Styles tried to mount a comeback. Styles finally made a huge comeback after countering a powerbomb into a hurricanrana, and following up with a huge springboard wheel kick! Angle stumbled to his feet, and Styles picked him up and hit the Rack Bomb! ONE! TWO! THR – Angle kicked out! Styles pulled him up, but Angle scurried to the outside. Styles followed him out and Angle tried to pounce, but Styles sidestepped him and connected with a discus clothesline with his healthy arm! Styles ran back into the ring, came off the ropes and went for his Fosbury Flop, BUT ANGLE MOVED AND STYLES NAILED THE OUTSIDE GROUND NECK-FIRST HOLY SHIT! Angle was slow to get up, but when he did he tossed Angle into the ring and immediately covered. ONE! TWO! THRE – Styles kicked out! Angle roughed him up some more, now targeting both his shoulder and his neck. He pounded the back of his skull with big elbows, then pulled him up and tried a piledriver, but Styles pushed him away and hit an enzuigiri! Then a Brainbuster! ONE! TWO! THRE – Angle kicked out! Styles pulled him into the corner and tried a Tornado DDT, but Angle turned midair AND HE PUT STYLES INTO THE CRIPPLER CROSSFACE!!! WHAT!!! Styles fought like a mutherfuckuh, but Angle managed to keep him in the hold! Styles looked like he was about to tap, but he got another burst of energy and reached for the ropes! But he still couldn’t reach! He began to wane, and his arm dropped twice, but he snapped back to life, AND HE REACHED OUT AND GRABBED THE BOTTOM ROPE! Angle was beyond pissed, so he pulled Styles into the center of the ring and began throwing raw punches into Styles’ unprotected face! The ref pulled him off, revealing that Styles was bleeding between the eyes! Angle threw the ref aside and ran at Styles, but the challenger threw his legs up and hit a kip-up hurricanrana! Both guys were down for a while, and took a while to get to their feet. When they did, they began to trade blows in the middle of the ring, and Angle took the advantage by aiming his shots right at Styles’ cut. He raged with some European Uppercuts, then sent Styles into the ropes, but Styles caught himself and springboarded backwards with the Phenomenal DDT! ONE! TWO! THR – Angle kicked out! Styles picked him up and tried the Rack Bomb again, but his shoulder gave out this time! PILEDRIVER FROM KURT ANGLE! ONE! TWO! THRE – STYLES KICKED OUT WITH AUTHORITY~!~!~! HOLY SHIT, A BLOODY STYLES GETS TO HIS FEET QUICKLY AND BEGINS KILLED KURT ANGLE WITH BIG ELBOWS! PUNCH TO THE FACE! DISCUS CLOTHESLINE! DISCUS ELBOW! Angle flopped down in the corner, but Styles continued to RAAAAAGE with big unprotected elbows, until the ref pulled him back. Styles looked across at Angle, and saw him bleeding as well, and he got an eerie grin on his face, then he collapsed in the middle of the ring, with his adrenaline gone. Both guys were down, so the ref began his ten-count. Both guys were on their knees by nine, and they traded blows from that position. They eventually rose to their feet and continued to trade raw punches, until Styles hit his discus clothesline … with his injured arm! WHAT WAS HE THINKING?! Must be woozy from the blood loss, imo. Styles held at his shoulder, and Angle took advantage with an Olympic Slam! ONE! TWO! THRE – Styles kicked out! Angle pulled down the straps and went up top for his Moonsault, BUT STYLES MOVED! He crawled to the corner and climbed up, then tried the Spiral Tap, BUT ANGLE MOVED! Angle was to his feet first, and he immediately jumped on AJ, and tried to lock in the Crossface again, but Styles rolled through and hit a big roundhouse that knocked Angle backwards, so Styles followed up by trying the Styles Clash, but Angle body dropped out of it. Styles got up, but Angle came off the ropes with a HUGE lariat that flipped Styles inside out! Angle slowly climbed back up to the top, AND THE OLYMPIC MOONSAULT CONNECTED! ONE! TWO! THRE – NO! STYLES KICKED OUT! Angle immediately locked in the ankle lock, but Styles quickly grabbed the ropes, and scaled up until he made it to a vertical base, then connected with an enzuigiri! Angle hit the mat, and Styles climbed to the top rope, BUT ANGLE WAS UP! He ran to the top, BUT STYLES SHOVED HIM OFF! Styles stood him, BUT ANGLE WAS UP AND RAN UP AGAIN! And a big elbow knocked Styles silly up top. Angle drove elbows into the back of Styles’ skull, then pulled him back up, AND HE HIT A SUPER DDT!!!!!!!! ANGLE BARELY DRAPED ON ARM OVER! ONE! TWO! THREE!
Winner via pinfall and still TNA World Champion: Kurt Angle! (26:18)

Kurt Angle slowly got up and wiped the blood from his eyes as the referee handed him the championship belt. He celebrated in the ring as AJ Styles slowly got to his feet. Both guys, covered in blood, stared across at each other as the referee strapped the belt around Angle’s belt. Styles extended his hand toward Angle, who looked like he was about to accept it, but just then Jeff Jarrett and Kevin Nash came down. They patted Angle on the back and helped a very weak Angle out of the ring. He looked back and seemed like he wanted to shake Styles’ hand, but he had absolutely no energy left to turn back. Styles looked incredibly disappointed in the ring as Angle, Jarrett, and Nash headed to the back, together, with the TNA Championship in their control.

Axis

TNA iMPACT: X Marks the Spot
iMPACT Zone
Orlando, Florida
February 18, 2010

AJ Styles started the show by coming out and demanding another title match, which drew out Jeff Jarrett and Kurt Angle. Jarrett said hell no, and Angle and Styles went back and forth for a bit. Before long, Chris Daniels came down to the ring and said that it’s time that he stop being looked over, and he said he wanted a title match, since he should actually be TNA Champion anyway, if the Main Event Mafia hadn’t screwed him over last year in both of his title matches with Sting. Everybody argued, until DIXIE CARTER~ came out. She booked Styles vs Daniels in tonight’s main event for the number one contendership, and the crowd went nuts. Jarrett and Angle both looked displeased, and went to the back together.

Commentary talked about the huge announcement, and ran over the rest of tonight’s card, including two Ultimate X qualifying matches.

--Commercial Break--

Backstage, Billy Kidman was saying his goodbyes to some people, since his short-term run with TNA was now done. Chad Collyer came up to him and asked if he had one more match in him, because he had an idea for a tag match. Kidman thought about it, and finally greed.

Commentary talked about the traditional Ultimate X match at Destination X, and how this year it will be Alex Shelley, the champion, and three different contenders.

Match 1: Volador vs Homicide [Ultimate X Qualifier]
Volador had a good and fun control segment, but Homcide was feelin’ murdery. Gringo Killer won it.
Winner via pinfall: Homicide (7:34)

Homicide celebrated his victory up the ramp and to the back.

Backstage, Chuck Taylor was mopping, when Jeff Jarrett walked by, and slipped on the wet floor. Jarrett screamed at him and told him that he just lost a week’s pay.

--Commercial Break--

Match 2: Billy Kidman/Chad Collyer w/ Torrie Wilson vs The James Gang
The James Gang isolate Collyer at first, but they end they were working over Kidman. Kip tried a powerbomb, BUT YOU CAN’T POWERBOMB BILLY KIDMAN, and made the hot tag to Collyer. He cleaned house with big suplexes, but BG caught him from behind with a reverse DDT! He pulled up Collyer and tried a powerbomb, BUT YOU CAN’T POWERBOMB CHAD COLLYER EITHER WTF SITOUT FACEBUSTER! A bridging German Suplex got the three-count.
Winners via pinfall: Billy Kidman/Chad Collyer (5:29)

Kidman and Collyer celebrated in the ring with Torrie Wilson, and Wilson even gave Collyer a kiss on the cheek.

--Commercial Break--

Low Ki was walking backstage, WHEN DOUG WILLIAMS RAN UP AND TACKLED HIM~! Dave Taylor was right behind him, and the kicked away at him. Williams locked the Britannic Bow and Arrow in on Low Ki, until backstage officials finally pulled him off.

Davey Richards and Elijah Burke, the Bankrupt Brothers, were backstage with Lauren. They said that they were “this” close to beating The Hooliganz last week, so they’re going to prove that they’re the better team.

Raven was backstage alone, very sad. He wished Frankie Kazarian and Jimmy Rave the best in their future endeavors, and told everybody that they probably wouldn’t see Raven for a while. Quote the Rave, Nev – Nevermind. :(

--Commercial Break--

Match 3: Brian Kendrick w/ Paul London vs Elijah Burke w/ Davey Richards
Burke was really brutal with Kendrick here, who bumped like a sock puppet. Richards got involved from the outside, so London ran over and attacked him. The distracted allowed Burke to hit the Elijah Express, and then the win.
Winner via pinfall: Elijah Burke (6:03)

Burke kept stomping at Kendrick, and Richards joined in until London chased them off.

Robert Roode and Monty Brown were seen headed for the arena.

--Commercial Break--

Roode and Brown came out to the iMPACT Zone and demanded a rematch with America’s Most Wanted. This drew out RVD/Sabu, then 2 Crazy Negroes, then Ravarian, and finally Tomko/Rhino, who all wanted tag title shots. AMW came out and proposed a five-man match next week, with one guy from each team. The winner’s team gets a title shot at Destination X. Each team seems to agree to it, but AMW tell them it doesn’t really matter who wins that match, because they can’t beat AMW. SORREH ABOUT YER DAMN LUCK~!

Backstage, Daniels was seen going into Jeff Jarrett’s office.

--Commercial Break--

Daniels was caught walking out of Jarrett’s office, grinning.

Match 4: Shawn Hernandez vs Shark Boy
Rape.
Winner via pinfall: Shawn Hernandez (13-0) (1:32)

Hernandez celebrated in the ring.

In the Planet Jarrett office, Robert Roode was BEGGING to be in the five-man match next week, but pretty much everybody thought that Monty Brown should be in. After groveling on his knees, Jarrett finally told him that, fine, he could be the representative, but to get off his knees, because he’s being a creepy little bastard. Just then, Jarrett’s eyes lit up, and he shouted at Waltman to run to Dixie Carter’s office and tell her – and then he shoved the camera out of the room.

--Commercial Break--

Commentary announced that next week’s Ultimate X Qualifier would be Low Ki vs Alex Viktor Koslov!

Petey Williams came out and said that Jacobs fucked him over on Sunday, and so now he’d beat the shit out of him, and go on to beat Shelley at Destination X.

Match 5: Petey Williams vs Jimmy Jacobs w/ Alex Shelley [Ultimate X Qualifier]
Petey was really pissed here after losing to Shelley on Sunday. Shelley got involved from the apron and Jacobs got a good control segment, but Williams fought back with his POWER~! Jacobs went for a Spear, but Williams sidestepped him and then hit a big military press slam! Jacobs rolled to the outside and Williams celebrated in the ring.

--Commercial Break--

Jacobs took back over by going to the arm that Shelley worked on Sunday, and he had some good success. Williams fought back with his health arm though. He went for a vertical suplex, but he floated over and hit a pendulum backbreaker! He went up top and tried a Senton, but Petey moved! Jacobs stumbled to his feet, and Williams hit the Border’s Edge! ONE! TWO! THREE!
Winner via pinfall: Petey Williams (15:23)

Williams celebrated in the ring, but Alex Shelley ran back down, and bashed him in the skull with his X-Division title! He helped Jacobs up, and the two went to the back together.

Backstage, Eric Young and Tyson Dux cut a generic promo on how America sucks, and how they’re an awesome tag team now.

--Commercial Break--

AJ Styles came out first, and Daniels attacked him on the ramp! He beat him down to the ring, and tossed him in, and demanded that the bell be rung, but Jeff Jarrett came out! Daniels looked confused and told Jarrett to tell the ref to ring the bell, but Jarrett said that there had been a change of plans.

He said that, quite honestly, neither AJ Styles NOR Christopher Daniels were fit to be TNA Champion, and so they certainly were not fit to face Kurt Angle in a title match. Daniels looked furious and shouted at Jarrett for being a two-timing bitch. Jarrett just laughed, and said that none of this mattered, because he and Dixie Carter had agreed upon a compromise. They hand-selected, about an hour ago, the official number one contender to the title; a man who could conceivably headline a show with THE Kurt Angle. Fortunately, that man now resides in Florida, about an hour away from Orlando. So, without further ado, the number one contender to the TNA Championship…

9 … 8 … 7 … 6 … 5 … 4 … 3… 2 … 1 …

............CHRISTIAN CAGE~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

The Instant Classic came out to the iMPACT Zone to a big pop, even as he nodded to Jeff Jarrett. He posed on the entrance ramp, and gave his smarmy grin to Daniels, who was livid. By now Styles was up in the ring, and he couldn’t believe his eyes. Styles was in awe, and Daniels was in ire, AND DANIELS TURNED AND SLUGGED STYLES IN THE FACE! His face was blood red as he stomped away at AJ Styles! But Christian Cage ran down to the ring and cleared him out! Daniels was still furious as he stomped out of the arena through the crowd. Cage helped Styles up in the ring, but Styles was still hella confused. They shared an awkward glance as the show faded.

Xplosion Result (2/20)
Hamada over Sarita
Jihad over Sean Morley/Ricky Steamboat Jr
Shawn Hernandez (14-0) over Kenny King
Los Infernales over TJ Perkins/Scott Lost
Raisha Saeed[c] over Awesome Kong when Tara debuted and helped Saeed retain

TNA Destination X - March 21, 2010

TNA World Championship
Kurt Angle[c] vs Christian Cage

X-Division Championship [Ultimate X]
Alex Shelley[c] vs Homicide vs Petey Williams vs ???​

Axis

TNA iMPACT: Not Ugly, but Definitely Unprettier
iMPACT Zone
Orlando, Florida
February 25, 2010

Commentary ran over tonight’s card of Alex Viktor Koslov vs Low Ki, Homicide/Petey Williams vs Alex Shelley/Jimmy Jacobs, Christian Cage vs Sean Waltman, and more!

Match 1: Low Ki vs Alex Viktor Koslov w/ The Axis Powers
Ki raped Koslov with the kicks, but the Russian Rarity came back with some really brutal legwork. Low Ki nearly hit the Ki Krusher, but Koslov blocked it and rolled to the outside. His stable mates aided him, but Low Ki ran across and took them all out with a tope suicida!!!

--Commercial Break--

Ki kept on his high-intensity offense, but Koslov caught a break after some interference from Kiyoshi. AVK went back to the leg and tried to lock in a reverse figure four, but Ki made it to the ropes quickly. He raged on Koslov some and topped it off with a big Dragon Suplex! ONE! TWO! THR – Koslov kicked out! Low Ki went up top and tried the Ghetto Stomp, but Koslov moved! Ki stumbled under his hurt leg, as Koslov came off the ropes a flying neckbreaker! ONE! TWO! THRE – Low Ki kicked out! Koslov pulled Ki up and tried the Red Scare, but Ki shoved him off and nailed a springboard roundhouse! DRAGON CLUTCH!! Koslov struggled, so Patrick Schulz jumped up on the apron! Kiyoshi and Magnus joined in on eth distraction and kept the ref’s attention, as Koslov was tapping out! But the re didn’t see it! Low Ki kept it locked in AND DOUG WILLIAMS SNUCK INTO THE RING! Low Ki got off Koslov, but he walked right into a running high knee from Williams! He pulled Low Ki up, JUMPING DDT! Koslov saw it all go down and rushed to the top rope! RUSSIAN ELBOW!! He called for the ref’s attention! ONE! TWO! THREE!
Winner via pinfall: Alex Viktor Koslov (12:35)

Doug Williams rushed back up the ramp before Low Ki could even get up. Meanwhile, Koslov celebrated in the ring with his fascist friends.

Commentary confirmed that the Ultimate X match for Destination X would be Alex Shelley vs Petey Williams vs Homicide vs Alex Viktor Koslov.

Christian Cage arrived backstage in a limousine, and he was greeted by Traci Brooks.

--Commercial Break--

Backstage, Daniels was pacing back and forth, furious, and RVD walked up to him. He told Daniels that what goes around comes around. Daniels got in his face and told him lay off, because he’s got bigger things to worry than a personal grudge over losing a six-man tag.

Christian entered Jeff Jarrett’s office to find Jarrett himself, Kevin Nash, and Kurt Angle. Tensions were high, but Jarrett motioned for Cage to take a seat. He explained that he and Dixie made their compromise to name Christian the number one contender because they couldn’t risk AJ Styles being the challenger for the title again. Christian started to speak up and defend AJ, but Nash told him to shut up. Jarrett said that, to be honest, Christian is not as good of an option as Kurt Angle, but he’s acceptable, and “acceptable†is better than AJ. Christian got up and laughed at the absurdity of the situation, but Angle got in his face and told him that it’s not a joke. Christian said that they’ll see who’s laughing after Destination X, and he left.

Brian Kendrick and Elijah Burke came out with their respective partners, but the referee sent them to the back before the match even started.

Match 2: Paul London vs Davey Richards
SPRIIIIIIIINT. London kept Richards off his feet with his high-speed stuff, but Richards finally got an opening after hitting a Yakuza kick to London as he was springboarding into the ring! Ouch. Davey kept on with the rape train and really worked over London’s neck. He worked his fiery comebacks but Davey kept cutting him off with big strikes and impact moves. Richards went for the Bankrupt (Michinoku) Driver (II), but London floated over and grabbed a roll-up! ONE! TWO! THRE – Richards kicked out! They both got up and Davey went for a big lariat, but London ducked and hit a big dropsault! Standing SSP! ONE! TWO! THRE – Davey kicked out! London pulled him up and tried for the Waffle Face, but Davey got out and shoved him full-speed into the corner, where he folded in the turnbuckles! He pulled himself up and Richards charged, but London pulled himself up and Davey ran into the post! London jumped to the second rope, and hit a Mushroom Stomp! Tornado DDT! He climbed back up top, SHOOT STAR PRESS! ONE! TWO! THREE!
Winner via pinfall: Paul London (9:21)

Paul London celebrated in the ring. Davey grabbed him from behind, but London exploded with a dropsault that sent him out of the ring! Davey backed up the ramp pissed off as London celebrated his win some more.

We cut to Eric Young and Tyson Dux watching the previous match, and Young said that he has an idea on how to make an impact.

--Commercial Break--

Backstage, Doug William was walking with Dave Taylor, and Low Ki ran in from behind and attacked! He threw Taylor into the wall, and then pounded at Williams with big elbows! He locked the Dragon Clutch on him and choked him out until officials could pull him off!

A video of last week’s proposal from AMW played, marking the five-man match for tonight, with the winner’s team getting a tag team title match.

Match 3: Jay Lethal vs Tyson Tomko vs Robert Roode vs Rob Van Dam vs Frankie Kazarian
Kaz and RVD were brutal with each other, and Tomko and Roode obviously had it out for each other. Other than that, it was lots of five-man action. Roode and Tomko brawled on the outside when RVD ran across and took them out with a tope suicida! Kaz walked over and flew out with a corkscrew plancha to the other three! Those four got up just as Lethal jumped up to the top rope, and leapt off with a big moonsault to them all!

--Commercial Break--

Action continued with lots of one-on-one stuff, and some three-man spots. There was a big five-way double superplex/double power bomb combination in the corner, which Kaz took the most brunt of. Lethal was the first up and he called for the Lethal Elbow! He went up top, but Roode ran over and shoved him off! He turned back around and Tomko tried for TEH BIG BEWT~ but Roode ducked and low bridged him to the outside! Van Dam ran over and tried a big roundhouse, but Roode ducked and grabbed a schoolboy! ONE! TWO! THRE – RVD kicked out! They both got up, but just then Lethal springboarded in and nailed Roode with a flying dropkick! Lethal climbed into the ring, but RVD immediately clothesline him out! He jumped to the top rope, then nailed the Five Star Frog Splash on Roode for the win.
Winner via pinfall: Rob Van Dam (14:08)

RVD celebrated in the ring, and Sabu came down to join him. America’s Most Wanted came out and offered a handshake, and the Extremists accepted.

Backstage, AJ Styles found Christian Cage and exploded with anger about how Christian went over his head and pulled cheap tricks to get a shot at the title. Christian said that an opportunity presented itself, and he took it. Besides, he said that Styles is delusional if he doesn’t think that Planet Jarrett had something in mind to lock Chris Daniels into the #1 Contender spot. If anything, Styles should be happen that it’s a friend rather than a foe. Styles questioned whether Christian was still a friend, and he stormed off.

--Commercial Break--

AJ Styles came down to the iMPACT Zone and talked about how messed up things are, and how he should still be the number one contender, and how this entire situation makes him furious. This drew out Christopher Daniels, who said that if anybody should be furious, it’s him. He said that he was double-cross by Jeff Jarrett in the same night, so fuck that guy. Styles said that at least they could agree on that, and Daniels agreed. Daniels smiled and said that maybe they could show Jarrett what TNA is all about at Destination X, and he proposed a match with Styles at that show! Styles was receptive, and they shook on it. Styles turned to leave, AND DANIELS PUNCHED HIM IN THE BACK OF THE SKULL! He pulled AJ up and nailed the Angel’s Wings and celebrated over him! He said that definitely fuck Jeff Jarrett, but fuck AJ Styles too, and then he went to the back amid the boos.

Jarrett was watching the previous segment on his television from his office, and he clearly had mixed feelings. Before he could relay them to Nash, Robert Roode barged in. He got on his knees and begged Jarrett’s forgiveness for being pinned earlier tonight and losing the tag title opportunity. Nash was more upset than Jarrett, and Jarrett told Roode to get the hell off the ground and go think of something productive to do. Roode said he was going to go do pushups for the rest of the night, and he left.

Backstage, RVD and Sabu were with Lauren. Van Dam said he had a great idea; why not make their tag team match with America’s Most Wanted a HARDCORE~ match? He extended the challenge to AMW, and added that if they were really the best tag team in the world, they could handle a hardcore match with the best hardcore wrestlers in wrestling history.

--Commercial Break--

Tomko walked up to Rhino backstage, but Rhino just slapped Tomko in the face! Tomko was in a shock, and Rhino left without saying anything.

Match 4: Los Infernales vs No Limit vs Jihad
Really fast, spotty sprint for the tag teams that didn’t get into the five-man match earlier. Bashir hit the Roadside (Tiger) Bomb on one of the Japs for the win.
Winners via pinfall: Jihad (3:54)

Rave and Kazarian celebrated their win like crazy, and backed up the ramp with Elix Skipper.

Obvious propaganda of Kurt Angle going to talk to pre-schools about integrity and TNA played.

--Commercial Break--

Alex Viktor Koslov came down to watch the following tag team match from ringside.

Match 5: Alex Shelley/Jimmy Jacobs vs Homicide/Petey Williams
Shelley and Jacobs meshed way better, which let them mostly control the match for the first several minutes. The faces made their comeback after Williams gorilla pressed Jacobs into Shelley on the outside, and then Homicide ran across and took them out with a tope con hilo!

--Commercial Break--

Homicide and Williams started to work better together after a while and managed to run through Jacobs for a bit, but he managed to drop out of the Border’s Edge and hit a big Spear off the ropes! Shelley got in and immediately went to Williams’ arm from Sunday and last week, and Jacobs got in as well. They isolated him by targeting the arm, but when Shelley went for the Border City Stretch Petey rolled through and came off the ropes with a Polish Hammer, then made the hot tag! Homicide cleaned house and tossed Jacobs to the outside! He pulled up Shelley and went for the Three Amigos, but on the third one, Jacobs climbed in and nailed a reverse DDT from behind! Petey got in and charged, but Jacobs got his thumb up right into his eye, then threw him out of the ring. Jacobs tagged in and went right up to the top rope. He went for the Flying Senton to Homicide, BUT HE MOVED! Jacobs stumbled to his feet and walked right into the West Brooklyn Lariat! ONE! TWO! THRE – Shelley broke it up! Shelley pulled him up and set him up for the Shellshock, but Petey interfered and hit the champion with a Pumphandle slam! He then planted Jacobs with a big powerbomb, and Homicide went up top, and came off with the Frog Splash to Jacobs! ONE! TWO! THREE!
Winners via pinfall: Homicide/Petey Williams (14:28)

Homicide and Petey celebrated in the ring, but Shelley came in and hit them both with a double clothesline from behind! Jacobs joined in, but Homicide and Williams fought back! Williams planted Jacobs with the Border’s Edge, but then Shelley hit Williams with the Shellshock! Shelley turned around, and Homicide nailed him with the 187! Homicide picked up Shelley’s title belt and held it in the air, BUT KOSLOV SNUCK IN THE RING AND HIT HOMICIDE WITH THE RED SCARE! He held up the X-Division Championship, kissed it, and then laid it on the mat before giving it the Soviet salute, and returning to the back.

--Commercial Break--

Match 6: Christian Cage vs Sean Waltman w/ Kevin Nash
Cage was in control basically the whole time, except for when Nash interfered to give Waltman an edge. Waltman had a control segment after a big wheel kick from the top, but Christian came back after his European Uppercut from the middle turnbuckle. Cage ran through his offense, and finished it off with the Unprettier for the win.
Winner via pinfall: Christian Cage (6:38)

Christian celebrated in the ring, and Kurt Angle came out on the ramp holding his title. Christian Cage signaled for the gold as the show faded.

Xplosion Results (2/27)
Ricky Steamboat Jr over Shark Boy
Raisha Saeed/Tara over Awesome Kong/Sarita
Shawn Hernandez (15-0) over TJ Perkins
Monty Brown over Shane Sewell
Eric Young/Tyson Dux over No Limit

Destination X –March 21, 2010

TNA World Championship

AJ Styles vs Christopher Daniels

Alex Shelley[c] vs Homicide vs Petey Williams vs Alex Viktor Koslov

America's Most Wanted[c] vs Rob Van Dam/Sabu

Grudge Match
Low Ki vs Doug Williams​

Axis

TNA iMPACT: Wake Up Feelin’ Like P. Diddy
iMPACT Zone
Orlando, Florida
March 4, 2010

Christopher Daniels came out with Elix Skipper and he talked about how this company has fucked him over one too many times, despite him being THE most talented and consistent wrestling TNA. Even recently he has put together a small army and used it to rid TNA of a worthless fuck and he STILL gets no thanks. AJ Styles came out and said that Daniels doesn’t get thanks because all he does is bitch, then do some solid stuff for a couple months, then bitch, and wash, rinse, repeat. Daniels said that AJ Styles repeated that he was the face of TNA for so long, that people forgot about Daniels, and because of that, the company has fallen back into Jarrett’s for him to do whatever he wants. Styles was offended that Daniels blamed this on him, when he spent all of 2009 trying to stop it WITHOUT Daniels’ help. They got in each other’s faces, and Skipper attacked Styles from behind! Daniels and Skipper stomped away at him, and then Daniels pulled him up and hit the Angel’s Wings before going to the back.

Rave and Kaz were watching from backstage, and Rave said they should take advantage of their match and build on Daniels’ momentum.

--Commercial Break--

Match 1: The Hooliganz vs The Bankrupt Brothers [Burke/Richards]
Things were much more heated than last time, and by now both teams were really evenly-matched. Burke and Richards had London isolated for a little, but he got out pretty easy by ducking under a double clothesline and hitting them both with a double dropsault! They rolled to the outside, and the Hooliganz ran off the ropes for double suicide dives, BUT THE BANKRUPT BROTHERS MOVED AND THEY BOTH NAILED THE STEEL BARRICADES!

--Commercial Break--

The heels isolated Kendrick and kept him down with big strikes. Burke got a little cocky and left the door open for a fiery comeback, but Richards ran over and knocked London off the apron to cut off the tag. Kendrick got befuddled and walked right into a double suplex from the Brothers! Burke covered, ONE! TWO! THR – Kendrick kicked out. He stumbled up, and they did a combination where Burke did a bunch of quick jabs until he got knocked around into a HUUUUUGE right hand from Davey Richards! Burke covered! ONE! TWO! THRE – NO! London broke it up! Davey tried to toss him out, but London held on and skinned the cat back into the ring. Richards turned around, and London nailed a superkick! Burke ran at him, but London hit a quick heel kick! Kendrick crawled over! ONE! TWO! THRE – Burke kicked out! Kendrick climbed up top, but Davey ran over and cut him off. He tried a superplex, but London ran across and caught Davey with a Dragon Suplex! Burke was stumbling up, but London hit the Waffle Face! Kendrick stood up at the top and hit a Shooting Star Press! ONE! TWO! THREE!
Winners via pinfall: The Hooliganz (12:38)

London and Kendrick celebrated in the ring, until Eric Young and Tyson Dux ran down and attacked them from behind! Dux hit the North of the Border Brainbuster on Kendrick, and then Young picked up London and hit the Spike Piledriver! EY grabbed a microphone and said that Team Canada is a force in the tag team division, and should not be ignored.

Tenay said that he just received word that AJ Styles vs Elix Skipper would take place tonight!

--Commercial Break--

Jay Lethal was walking backstage when Robert Roode ran up and tackled him into the wall.

Xplosion footage played of Tara debuting to help Raisha Saeed defend her Knockouts Title against Awesome Kong.

Match 2: Awesome Kong vs Tara w/ Raisha Saeed
Kong tossed Tara around quite a bit, but Tara managed to show off a good amount of strength as well. Kong went for a really early Awesome Bomb, BUT TARA BODY DROPPED OUT! She pounced with big elbows, and got off a knee drop from the middle rope! ONE! TWO! THRE – Kong kicked out! Tara pulled her up and for some unknown reason tried the Widow’s Peak, but Kong picked her straight up and nailed a double-arm slam! She began to gain momentum, but Saeed grabbed her leg from the outside and she stumbled right into a savate kick from Tara! Kong fell to her knees, and Tara came off the ropes with a swinging neckbreaker! Kong stumbled slowly to her feet, and Tara caught her with a roll-up! ONE! TWO! THREE! Kong JUST kicked out, but it was too late!
Winner via pinfall: Tara (5:23)

Saeed pulled Tara out of the ring and they escaped up the ramp. Kong sat up in the ring and was livid.

Robert Roode came into the Planet Jarrett locker room and Monty Brown asked him why he randomly attacked Jay Lethal, even though it was pretty awesome. Roode said it wasn’t random. It was Lethal’s fault that he lost the match last week, and that he and Monty aren’t number one contenders. Monty thought about it, and said that Roode reminded him of a carnivorous wildebeest, which are rare, but very good. Roode was confused, but he accepted it.

Rhino was backstage with Lauren and he explained went off on a bunch of nothing. None of it really made sense, but basically he blamed Tomko for not getting results for their team, highlighted by losing last week.

--Commercial Break--

AMW came out to the iMPACT Zone to face Jihad. Before the match, they talked about how RVD/Sabu challenged them to a hardcore match, but they wanted some more experience before making a decision, so the following match is now a hardcore match.

Match 3: America’s Most Wanted vs Jihad [Non-Title] [Hardcore Match]
AMW had a little bit too much fun killing the quasi-terrorists. A Death Sentence through a table to Sonjay Dutt won it.
Winners via pinfall: America’s Most Wanted (3:21)

James Storm grabbed a microphone and said that was a lot of fun, so AMW accepts the hardcore challenge from RVD/Sabu. The challengers came out and said that, at Destination X, they’ll see a whole new definition of hardcore.

--Commercial Break--

Chuck Taylor came into Jarrett’s office and said that he had received a few complaints from the rest of the janitorial staff about the mess that backstage brawls make, so to please ask Robert Roode to cut out the attacks. Jarrett told Chuck to never tell him what to do. He then knocked over his lamp and told Taylor to clean it up, and buy him a new one.

Match 4: Shawn Hernandez vs Dave Segan
Rape of the local talent. Immediate lariat, and a Border Toss for the win.
Winner via pinfall: Shawn Hernandez (16-0) (0:34)

Christian Cage asked AJ Styles if he wanted him to stand in his corner tonight, but Styles questioned if he could trust him after striking a deal with Jarrett. Christian started to speak, but Styles said to save it, and that no, he didn’t want him in his corner. Styles walked away, and Christian was visibly troubled.

A TNA promotional video played, showing TNA Champion Kurt Angle beating up homosexuals. He then turned to the camera and said that TNA supports family values, like protecting marriage.

--Commercial Break--

Christian Cage came out to the iMPACT Zone and talked about how he didn’t mean to screw over AJ in anyway, and he called AJ out to apologize, but AJ didn’t come. Instead, Kurt Angle did. Christian and Kurt went back-and-forth on how Kurt led the Main Event Mafia in putting out Christian over a year ago, and how Christian returned last year and rescued the TNA Championship from the Mafia, etc etc etc. It escalated into Christian attacking Kurt, and the two brawled until security could split them up.

Backstage, Tomko was with Lauren and he said that Rhino is a fucking idiot. He pointed out that in pretty much every match that he and Rhino won, it was him that got the pinfall. And in pretty much every match that he and Rhino lost, it was Rhino that got pinned. He also revealed that Rhino’s dwindling career led him back to drinking, so he was probably drunk when he was trying to defend his actions earlier.

Alex Viktor Koslov came out and talked about how awesome he is, and how he’s the next big thing in the X-Division. Low Ki came out, pissed at Koslov beating him last week due to interference. He and Koslov brawled, but Doug Williams came out and helped Koslov beat down Ki. Homicide came out to save Low Ki, and they brawled until security could split everybody up. Kevin Nash came out and said that Low Ki/Homicide vs Doug Williams/Koslov would happen. Next.

--Commercial Break--

Match 5: Low Ki/Homicide vs Doug Williams/Alex Viktor Koslov
Ki and Homicide worked incredibly as a tag team, to the point that Cornette suggested on commentary that they should be considered tag team title contenders at some point. Lots of rape here, and we went to a commercial after Low Ki front dropkicked Koslov halfway across the ring, through the ropes, and to the outside. Ouch.

--Commercial Break--

Ki and ‘Cide kept on the momentum, but slowly the Axis Powers and Dave Taylor poured out, and each time they got set back. By the time all their partners were out, the heels were in clear control, due mostly to interference. AKV got an especially brutal-looking backbreaker on Low Ki, and at that point Williams demanded to get in. He went right to work over Ki’s back, using his stiff knees. He went for the Britannic Bow and Arrow, but Low Ki made it to the ropes. He got a big head of steam and fought both guys off, then made the hot tag. Homicide cleaned shit up, and Ki came in to help. Ki kicked Williams to the outside, and he just headed to the back, leaving Koslov alone in the ring with the other two. Ki and Homicide pinballed him around, AND THEY HIT THE GRINGO KILLER/GHETTO STOMP COMBINATION! ONE! TWO! THREE!
Winners via pinfall: Low Ki/Homicide (15:08)

While Doug and Low Ki brawled on the outside, Homicide celebrated in the ring, but Koslov jumped him from behind. He pulled him up, but Homicide hit a flash 187! ‘Cide celebrated from more, but Shelley and Jacobs came down and attacked! Homicide did fine at first, but he eventually fell to the numbers. Petey Williams came down to even the odds, and bodies were flying everywhere. In the end, Petey Williams hit Shelley with the Border’s Edge, and held up the X-Division Championship.

--Commercial Break--

Match 6: AJ Styles vs Elix Skipper w/ The Enlightened
Styles had to deal with a lot of outside shenanigans, but he managed pretty well. Skipper looked on his game here, and looked really strong on account of being on the offensive here for the most part. Styles made his final comeback after a kip-up frankensteiner, and then the Rack Bomb! ONE! TWO! THR – Skipper kicked out! They both got up and Skipper tried his Overdrive, but Styles spun out and hit a discus clothesline! Skipper stumbled up and Styles hit the Styles Clash! ONE! TWO! THREE!
Winner via pinfall: AJ Styles (7:45)

Daniels and Ravarian rushed the ring and took Styles down. All four of the Enlightened beat him around, BUT CHRISTIAN CAGE RAN DOWN FOR THE SAVE! He and Styles tried the fight it, but the four-on-two was too much. They got beat down for a bit, BUT TYSON TOMKO CAME DOWN FOR THE SAVE! All hell broke loose, and bodies were flying everywhere. In the chaos, Kurt Angle snuck down and he nailed Christian with the Olympic Slam! He celebrated, BUT DANIELS ATTACKED HIM! Planet Jarrett poured out of the locker room to help Angle. Chad Collyer ran down to further even the odds, and the 3 Crazy Negroes ran down and went right for Roode, and so they all got involved. IT WAS INSANITY~! NOBODY CAN STOP IT! WE’LL SEE YOU NEXT WEEK!

Xplosion Results (3/6)
Sarita over Sojourner Bolt
Chad Collyer over Roderick Strong
Sean Morley over Maven Huffman
Shawn Hernandez (17-0) over a jobber
Jimmy Rave/Elix Skipper over Curry Man/Suicide in an Awkward Match

TNA World Championship

TNA Tag Team Championships [Hardcore Match]

Grudge Match
Low Ki vs Doug Williams​

Axis

TNA iMPACT: Laying Down the Law
iMPACT Zone
Orlando, Florida
March 11, 2010

Jeff Jarrett was live via his office. He said that last week, Impact finished in an inappropriate manner, so he’s booking a handful of matches this week, pitting those responsible against each other: 2 Crazy Negroes vs Ravarian, Chad Collyer vs Elix Skipper, Tomko/Rhino vs AJ Styles, and a main event of Christian Cage vs Christopher Daniels. Thank you.

Match 1: Alex Shelley/The Hooliganz vs Team Canada
Shelley was a huge dick to his teammates, and of course Williams didn’t get along with Dux or Young. London and Kendrick kept running circles around their opponents, but every time they got one down, Shelley tagged himself in. It finally shot back in his face, and all of Team Canada worked together to pinball the X-Division Champion around, and Williams topped it off with an Implant DDT! They celebrated in the ring, but the Hooliganz got in. Young saw them call and warned Dux, but didn’t tell Williams. The Hooliganz ran over and double dropkicked Williams to the outside! Dux and Young tried to sneak up on them, but London and Kendrick saw them coming and hit stereo superkicks! They celebrated in the ring as we went to our first commercial break.

--Commercial Break--

Shit really broke down and it was a full-on sprint to the end, with the added element of Shelley and the Hooliganz finally working together to clean out Team Canada. It went on for a few minutes, but Young finally got sick of it, and summoned Dux to return with him to the back. Williams shouted up the ramp at them, and allowed Shelley to sneak up hit a backpack stunner. He pulled him up and tried the Shellshock, but Williams threw him off. Just then, Jimmy Jacobs ran down to cause a distraction, and Shelley low blowed Williams! He then hit the Shellshock for the cheap victory!
Winners via pinfall: Alex Shelley/The Hooliganz (14:48)

Alex Shelley celebrated in the ring, but London and Kendrick weren’t too please. While Shelley celebrated up the ring with his belt, they helped Petey Williams up in the ring.

Booker T arrived backstage, and Robert Roode blindsided him! He hit him with the Payoff on the hard ground, and then ran off before anybody could catch him.

--Commercial Break--

Backstage, Creed asked Lethal if he had seen Booker T yet tonight. Lethal said no but to focus because they have a match now.

Match 2: Ravarian w/ Elix Skipper vs 2 Crazy Negroes
Rave and Kazarian jumped them right at the bell and tried to keep them grounded, but the Negroes fought back, not with high-flying, but with big strikes and wild brawling. They spilled to the outside, and 2CN got the advantage after Lethal tackled Kaz into the ring steps and then helped Creed with Rave. They rolled him into the ring and knocked him around, and got their vertical suplex/crossbody combination off! ONE! TWO! THRE – Kaz broke it up! He and Lethal brawled in the corner as the ref tried to separate them, and Skipper climbed into the ring and leveled Creed from behind and hit a Sleeper Slam! The ref turned around, and Rave covered! ONE! TWO! THR – Creed kicked out! Rave kept on him and started to target his arm, and Kaz joined in. Rave tried to lock in the Torture Device (Scissored armbar), but Creed spun through and hit the somersault clothesline! But it hurt his arm just as much! He struggled and tried to make the hot, but Kaz got in first and ran across and knocked Lethal off the apron. He turned around and Creed tried the Fireman’s Carry Cutter, but Kaz elbowed at Creed’s shoulder, then landed behind him and hit the Electric Chair! ONE! TWO! THRE – Lethal broke it up! Rave ran across, but Lethal ducked and sent him to the outside. He turned around and Kaz tried the Wave of the Future, but Lethal threw him off AND HIT THE LETHAL COMBINATION! He called for the Elbow and went up top, but Robert Roode ran down! Lethal and the ref shouted at him, and Monty Brown snuck in through the crowd! He snuck into the ring and KILLED Lethal with a super fallaway slam!!! He dragged Kaz on top of Lethal, and Roode stopped his distraction! ONE! TWO! THREE!
Winners via pinfall: Ravarian (6:51)

Monty and Roode kept beating on the Negroes, and they topped it off by hitting their finishers.

Backstage, Young and Dux talked about how awesome Canada did at the Olympics, and they trash-talked the USA hockey team. They said that they would harness the power of Canada and use it to put the Hooliganz down at Destination X.

--Commercial Break--

Petey Williams entered Jeff Jarrett’s office and asked why he’s constantly booked to be on the same team as Eric Young and Tyson Dux. Jarrett told him it’s because he’s the boss, and it’s sort of funny, and then he said to leave.

Match 3: Low Ki vs Dave Taylor w/ Doug Williams
Williams and Low Ki argued at the start, which let Taylor beat him down for a bit. Ki fought back with his big kicks, until Taylor caught one and hit a big dragon whip! He stretched out his leg like a mad man, but Ki used his big chops instead to fight back. Taylor ducked one and tried to go back to the leg, but Ki surprised him with a big headbutt to the back of the head! Taylor hit the mat hard, and Ki immediately locked in the Dragon Clutch! Taylor struggled, and eventually had to tap out.
Winner via submission: Low Ki (4:26)

Low Ki immediately jumped out of the ring and ran after Doug Williams, and he caught him! He rolled him into the ring, but Taylor was up and he helped Williams contain Low Ki. They beat on him some, and Williams grabbed a mic. He challenged Low Ki to a Submission Match at Destination X, and then put Low Ki in the Britannic Bow and Arrow.

America’s Most Wanted were backstage, and they said the only thing RVD and Sabu could win at is a race to their social security pension. Also, DRUGS ARE BAD! BEER IS GOOD!

--Commercial Break--

Backstage, Koslov told Brutus Magnus that he’d be tagging with him today since at AAO, Kiyoshi let him down against LAX. Kiyoshi looked sad, but Koslov told him to shut up and head to the ring.

Match 4: Latin American Exchange vs Alex Viktor Koslov/Brutus Magnus w/ The Axis Powers
LAX ran through them at the start, but Schulz messed with Homicide on the outside and set up for a big leg lariat from Magnus. He pulled him over, and he and Koslov isolated him for a bit and started to really work over his neck. Eventually Homicide hit a belly-to-belly to Magnus off the ropes and he made his comeback, until Koslov kneed him from the apron. He tagged in and hit a Russian Legsweep, then marked out in the ring. He kept on with the neck work, but Homicide spun out of a neckbreaker and hit the West Brooklyn Lariat! He and Koslov both crawled over, and they both made their hot tags at the same time! Magnus started berating Hernandez with jabs, but Hernandez just shoved him away, and caught him off the ropes with a HUGE lariat that sent Magnus inside out! ONE! TWO! THRE – Koslov broke it up! Koslov started stomping at Hernandez, but Hernandez tossed him to the side. He got up and went back after Hernandez, but HOMICIDE CAUGHT HIM WITH A FLASH 187!!! Hernandez pulled Magnus up and hit the Border Toss, then covered for the win.
Winners via pinfall: Latin American Exchange [Hernandez: (18-0)] (6:56)

LAX celebrated in the ring.

Backstage, Tyson Tomko told Rhino not to try anything funny out there tonight.

--Commercial Break--

Match 5: Tyson Tomko/Rhino vs AJ Styles
This was tag team-style, so Tomko and Rhino were never in at the same time. Styles did very well against both guys individually, though Tomko proved to be some trouble a few minutes into the ring. Rhino got in, but Styles grabbed an inside cradle right away! ONE! TWO! THR – Rhino kicked out! They both got up, and Rhino immediately poked him in the eye, and then started beating the shit out of him in the corner. He wouldn’t let up with using up his full five-counts, so Tomko got in and pulled Rhino off of his old friend, Styles! They argued, and Styles dropkicked Rhino into Tomko then hit the Pele on Rhino! Styles used an Oklahoma Roll to catch an unsuspecting Rhino for the three-count.
Winner via pinfall: AJ Styles (4:48)

Styles celebrated up the ramp. Tomko helped Rhino up and told him not to ever pull any shit like that again, and that he was sorry he had to do that. Rhino nodded, AND THEN PUNCHED TOMKO IN THE FAZE~! He pulled him up and hit the Rhino Driver, then walked to the back.

Backstage, Jeff Jarrett was at a vending machine, and the machine ate his quarter. Chuck Taylor walked by, and Jarrett blamed it on him, and called Chuck the worst janitor ever. He then asked if Chuck could wrestle, and he said sort of. Jarrett told him that next week he’s got a match. Taylor actually looked really excited and he asked who against. Jarrett grinned, and said Shawn Hernandez.

--Commercial Break--

A TNA promotional video played, in which Kurt Angle beat up some Middle Easterns. He then turned to the camera and said that TNA condemns terrorism, and will continue to fight against it.

Match 6: Chad Collyer vs Elix Skipper
A lot of mat work from Collyer early on until Skipper went to the eyes. He worked over the back of the young amateur wrestler and continuously cheated when he could. Collyer started to come back after a front suplex off the ropes, and he followed up with some fast clotheslines. He hit a huge sequence of suplexes, and topped it off with an over-the-head belly-to-belly, and he held the bridge! ONE! TWO! THRE – Skipper kicked out! Collyer pulled him up and tried the German, but Skipper held his weight and got behind him. He tried the Overdrive, but Collyer spun out and hit the Bridging German Suplex! ONE! TWO! THREE!
Winner via pinfall: Chad Collyer (5:38)

Collyer celebrated his victory to the back.

Christian Cage asked AJ Styles to be in his corner tonight. Styles thought about it, and said yes, but only because it’s against Chris Daniels.

--Commercial Break--

Match 7: Christian Cage w/ AJ Styles Christopher Daniels w/ The Enlightened
Daniels attacked at the bell and never let up. Christian kept trying to create space by out-powering him on the mat, but Daniels was just a maniac. Cage finally caught him off the ropes with a standing dropkick, and then pounced on him with big punches. He went for a quick Unprettier, but Daniels shoved him off and caught him backwards off the ropes with a high knee to the back of the skull! He kept working over the head and neck, He tried the Blue Thunder Driver, but Cage countered into a monkey flip, and Daniels rolled to the outside. The Enlightened came over to aid him, so Cage hit his springboard corner plancha to all of them on the outside!

--Commercial Break--

Christian was bumping Daniels around, but Jimmy Rave grabbed his leg from the outside and allowed Daniels to catch him with a jumping heel kick. He kept Christian grounded for a good stretch, and Christian began to show signs of fading in and out. Christian tried to come back with chops, but Daniels hit some big elbows, and then ran off the ropes and hit a big reverse STO! He kept his position and locked in the Koji Clutch! Christian struggled and tried to make it to the ropes, but he started to fade out in the middle of the ring! His arm fell twice, but on the third time he fought it and powered to a vertical base! He elbowed Daniels off him and then nailed the diving European Uppercut off the middle rope! He bounced Daniels around and topped it off with a HUGE spear! He called for the Unprettier, but Kurt Angle came down to ringside! Styles got in his face and the two began arguing, AND STYLES PUNCHED HIM IN THE FACE! Christian got distracted by it all, and Daniels crawled over and grabbed a roll-up with the tights! ONE! TWO! THRE – Cage kicked out! They both got out, and Christian hit some big elbows. He ran off the ropes for a spear, but this time Daniels moved, AND CHRISTIAN HIT THE REF! Now it’s go time, babeh. The Enlightened immediately climbed into the ring and started beating on Christian! Styles ran into the ring, but Angle followed him and joined in the brawl! Tomko came down to help Christian, but Rhino was out shortly after and the two brawled out through the crowd. Styles clotheslined Angle out of the ring, and then dropkicked Ravarian out as well. Skipper hit Styles with the Overdrive, but Christian caught him from behind with the Unprettier! He stood up, AND DANIELS CREAMED HIM WITH THE RING BELL TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD!! He shook the ref to life, and then ran to the corner and hit the Best Moonsault Ever! ONE! … TWO! … THREE!!!
Winner via pinfall: Christopher Daniels (16:23)

Daniels was ecstatic in the ring, and the Enlightened came in to join him in his celebration. Style climbed in the ring to attack, but Angle cut him off with an Olympic Slam! Christian got up and tried to attack Angle, but his arm gave out, and Angle hit him an Olympic Slam as well! Angle posed with his title, BUT DANIELS GRABBED HIM FROM BEHIND AND HIT THE LAST RITES!! Christopher Daniels held up the title to close the show.

Xplosion Results (3/13)
Abyss over TJ Perkins
Hamada over Christie Hemme
Matt Morgan over Elijah Burke
Angelina Love over Madison Rayne
Chad Collyer/Shawn Hernandez (19-0) over No Limit

TNA World Championship

Submission Match
Low Ki vs Doug Williams

The 2 Crazy Negroes vs Robert Roode/Monty Brown

Eric Young/Tyson Dux vs The Hooliganz [London/Kendrick]

Moonlight Drive

The only real criticism of your show is that there's too much going on. Your roster is just huge. The Knockouts are almost non-existent, in the four shows since AAO there's been one match. And even this week, to build up their Pay-Per-View match AMW got one quick line while RVD/Sabu where nowhere to be seen. The Shawn Hernandez storyline has been relegated to Xplosion, where as if you're really intent on pushing him it should be on iMPACT. Have you ever considered a second brand? It'd give you a lot more room to move imo.

But otherwise, what you've got going here is great. It's a light read compared to other BTBs, but it's still thoroughly entertaining. You've got a lot of quality storylines going on, I'm especially interested to see what's going to happen with AJ and Cage. Chuck Taylor's janitor angle is unique and pretty funny, wonder where he'll end up in the wrestling scheme of things. So yeah, the only advice/criticism I can offer is to try and trim back your angles, because there's so many going on at once it's hard to keep them all on the show.

Axis

Hm, maybe a second brand. Not sure if I'd have the time. I'll definitely consider fully (well, my definition of fully) writing out Xplosion, and moving some of the undercard feuds there as well. As for the Knockouts Title, my goal is to slowly fade it to obscurity so that nobody cares when I get rid of it. Boring to write for me.

TNA iMPACT: Four’s a Crowd
iMPACT Zone
Orlando, Florida
March 18, 2010

Christopher Daniels came out and DEMANDED to replace Christian Cage as the number one contender, since he pinned him last week. Christian came out and said that the match was far from won cleanly, and so he should keep his spot. AJ Styles came out and pointed out that he has more of a case for being number one contender than either of them, on account of not spending his last four months fighting Raven or sitting at home. Jeff Jarrett and Kurt Angle came out and said that the original plan would stand, and Christian grinned widely. Jarrett started to leave, but DIXIE CARTER~ came out. She said that she knows no reason why both Daniels and Styles shouldn’t be added to the match, and Jarrett blurted that Dixie knows nothing about wrestling so to shut up. Dixie got in his face and told HIM to shut up or there would be SERIOUS repercussions. She then made it official for Destination X: Kurt Angle[c] vs Christian Cage vs AJ Styles vs Christopher Daniels. And tonight, in the main event, we would see Christian/Styles/Tomko vs Angle/Daniels/Rhino!

Commentary reacted to the big news, and announced some more of tonight’s matches: James Storm vs Rob Van Dam, Robert Roode vs Booker T, and a eight-man X-Division tag team match.

--Commercial Break--

Match 1: Eric Young/Tyson Dux vs Los Infernales
The Canucks jumped the Mexes at the bell and stomped at them for a good bit. They tossed Averno to the outside and isolated Mephisto in their corner. Dux worked his back on the mat some, and then Young got in and started toying with him. He used the ropes to stretch out his back, and then hit a big pendulum backbreaker from out of the corner! ONE! TWO! THR – Mephisto kicked out. Dux got in and they double-teamed him for a while, and got off a big double slingshot suplex! ONE! TWO! THRE – He JUST kicked out! Mephisto stumbled to his feet, and Team Canada tried a double clothesline, but he ducked under, rolled through, AND MADE THE HOT TAG! Averno came in and cleaned house with his LUCHA~, and then Averno ran over and took Young to the outside with a Cactus crossbody! In the ring, Dux tried his North of the Border Brainbuster on Averno, but he floated over and hit a reverse frankensteiner! ONE! TWO! THRE – Dux kicked out! Mephisto slid in and they set Dux up top for the Spanish Fly, but Young hopped up on the apron and pulled the luchas down, backward to the mat! Mephisto got to his feet first, and Dux clotheslined him to the outside! He and Young pulled Averno up and hit a Northern Lights/Backbreaker combination! ONE! TWO! THREE!
Winners via pinfall: Eric Young/Tyson Dux (6:33)

Young got on the stick and talked about how much America sucks. The Hooliganz ran out and chased them off.

Daniels was walking backstage, looking most pleased. RVD walked up to him and told him that he was lucky he was in the TNA Championship match at Destination X; if Daniels hadn’t punted him in the balls at Against All Odds, maybe it would be RVD that was in the match. Daniels scoffed and walked off.

--Commercial Break--

Sabu came down with a chair, but RVD made him leave it at the top of the ramp.

Match 2: Rob Van Dam w/ Sabu vs James Storm w/ Chris Harris
They went to the mat at the beginning, but Storm began to use his power to muscle RVD around. Van Dam managed to dodge most of Storm’s big stuff, though, and he fought back with his kicks. Storm went for a powerbomb, but RVD flipped through and roundhouse kicked him to the outside. He followed up with a Baseball Slide Dropkick, and then a plancha to the outside! They brawled along the outside of the ring, and Storm tackled RVD into the guardrail. Sabu came over just to be a creepy old guy, but didn’t do anything. It did allow for a minor distraction, enough for RVD to fight back a little bit, but Storm caught his leg AND HIT A POWERSLAM ON THE OUTSIDE! He rolled him into the ring and immediately covered, ONE! TWO! THRE – RVD kicked out! Storm pulled him up and tried the Eye of the Storm, but RVD spun out and hit a big spinning wheel kick off the ropes! He went up top and tried a crossbody, but Storm caught him, lifted him up, and hit a HUGE sitout powerbomb! ONE! TWO! THRE – RVD KICKED OUT! Storm tried another powerbomb, but RVD rolled through with a sunset flip! ONE! TWO! THRE – Storm kicked out! RVD fought his way up to the top rope and tried the split-legged moonsault, but Harris hopped up on the apron! Van Dam got distracted, and Storm crotched him up top, then hit a big Superplex! ONE! TWO! THRE – RVD kicked out! Harris cheered Storm on, but Sabu ran over AND HIT HARRIS IN THE BACK WITH A STEEL CHAIR! Storm turned to shout at Sabu, and RVD rolled him up! ONE! TWO! THRE – Storm kicked out! They both got up, AND SABU CHUCKED THE STEEL CHAIR ACROSS THE RING AND INTO JAMES STORM’S FACE! The ref called it.
Winner via disqualification: James Storm (7:29)

Rob Van Dam yelled at Sabu at first, but then admitted that it was pretty awesome. They left up the ring together, and AMW got up in the ring and looked kind of pissed.

Backstage, Chuck Taylor was getting ready for his match and he looked scared as shit.

--Commercial Break--

A TNA promotional video played, featuring footage of Kurt Angle beating Iranian Abbas Jadidi in the 1996 Olympic finals to win his gold medal. Current-Kurt Angle then appeared and said that he has always stood firmly against Iran, and TNA should be seen as the official Global protector against nuclear extremists.

Match 3: Shawn Hernandez vs Chuck Taylor
Taylor was scared shitless, but managed to try a punch. It did nothing. Cracker Jack and Border Toss for the win.
Winner via pinfall: Shawn Hernandez (1:06) (20-0)

Hernandez celebrated in the ring, and then helped Chuck Taylor up in the ring, and they went to the back together.

The 3 Crazy Negroes were backstage, and Booker T called out Robert Roode for being a pussy ass cracker boy.

--Commercial Break--

Match 4: Robert Roode w/ Monty Brown vs Booker T w/ 2 Crazy Negroes
They went to the mat for a good bit, but Booker showed his experience by taking control. He worked over his arm in a traditional manner, but Roode went to the eyes. Not once, but he kept gouging until the ref pulled him off. He jumped on him and pounded away at his neck, and used Monty to his advantage whenever he could. Booker fought back with his big kicks, and then nailed his dramatic running knee drop! He went up top and tried his Missile Dropkick, but Roode moved! He chucked Booker T to the outside and taunted the crowd as it went to a break.

--Commercial Break--

Roode kept up his dirty offense in the ring, but Booker came back after a flash flying forearm smash off the ropes! He bounced him around and hit some big chops, then nailed an on-coming Roode with a big superkick! ONE! TWO! THRE – Roode kicked out! Booker T pulled him up and tried the Book End, but Roode elbowed out and kicked his legs out from under him, then ran off the ropes and nailed a rolling neck snap! ONE! TWO! THR – Booker T kicked out! Roode measured him up for the Northern Lariat, but T ducked just in time, and caught him coming back with a HUGE spinebuster! ONE! TWO! THRE – Roode kicked out! Booker kept pinballing him around with huge kicks, and then nailed a big roundhouse! He got all pumped up in the ring, AND DID THE SPIN-A-ROONIE! YEAH! He called for the Axe Kick, but Monty grabbed his leg! Lethal and Creed ran over at him, and they brawled on the outside. Booker got distracted, and Roode grabbed him from behind and hit the Roode Awakening! ONE! TWO! THRE – Booker T kicked out! Roode pulled him up and tried the Payoff, but Booker held his weight and dropped into an inside cradle! ONE! TWO! THRE – Roode kicked out! They both got up, and Booker T struck first with a big crescent kick! He went up top and tried the Missile Dropkick again, but Roode moved once more! Booker T stumbled up, AND ROODE HIT THE NORTHERN LARIAT! ONE! TWO! THREE!
Winner via pinfall: Robert Roode (13:01)

Lethal and Creed checked on Booker T in the ring, so Roode and Monty attacked them! They all brawled in the ring until officials could split them up.

Backstage, Shawn Hernandez told Chuck Taylor that he’s got guts, and he respected that.

AJ Styles was with Lauren, and he openly accused Christian Cage of being in cahoots with Planet Jarrett.

--Commercial Break--

Match 5: Alex Shelley/Jimmy Jacobs/Doug Williams/Alex Viktor Koslov vs Homicide/Petey Williams/Low Ki/Volador
Fast, cruiserweight spotfest. Shelley didn’t want to get in much, but he finally did once it was against a beatdown Volador. The lucha was isolated for a bit, but came back after scaling the turnbuckle and rebounding with a moonsault to Jacobs! He crawled over and tagged in Homicide, but at that point everybody entered the ring anyway. Shit broke down and moves were tossed around, etc. Homicide went for a 187 on Shelley, but the champion shoved him away into the Red Scare by Koslov! ONE! TWO! THREE!
Winners via pinfall: Alex Shelley/Jimmy Jacobs/Doug Williams/Alex Viktor Koslov (6:55)

The heels celebrated in the ring, but Koslov grabbed Shelley from behind and hit the Red Scare! Jacobs attacked him, and eventually everybody was going at it! We got a big finishing move train, and in the end Homicide hit the Gringo Killer on Alex Shelley! He grabbed the X-Division title and held it up to celebrate.

Kurt Angle was with Lauren, and he openly stated that, indeed, Planet Jarrett had hired the services of Christian Cage. Sorry, AJ.

--Commercial Break--

Match 6: Chad Collyer vs Kiyoshi w/ Magnus & Schulz
Collyer forced him to the mat and wrestled the hell out of him, until Kiyoshi skirted to the outside for cover. Collyer followed him out, but a distraction from Magnus and Schulz let Kiyoshi nailed a Mongolian chop to the back of his head! He rolled him into the ring and beat him down for a bit, using his kung-fu kicks to do it. He went for his Butterfly Crescent, but Collyer ducked under it and hit the Bridging German Suplex! ONE! TWO! THREE!
Winner via pinfall: Chad Collyer (4:19)

Collyer celebrated his win to the back.

AJ Styles and Tyson Tomko were talking last-minute strategy for the main event when Christian Cage walked up. He started to talk, but AJ cut him off by calling him a traitor. Tomko took to Christian’s defense, and told AJ that Kurt was probably lying about Christian being hired by them. AJ walked off and said, “we’ll see.â€

--Commercial Break--

Jeremy Borash announced the face trio as the “Christian Coalition,†but Styles took offense and asked to be announced separately.

Match 7: AJ Styles/Christian Cage/Tyson Tomko vs Kurt Angle/Christopher Daniels/Rhino
The faces ran right through their opponents to start, based mostly on the heels’ inability to get along. Tomko booted Rhino to the outside as Christian clotheslined Daniels out. AJ tried to dropkick Angle out as well, but he grabbed onto the ropes and slid out. He regrouped with Rhino and Daniels on the floor, but Styles ran across and took out all three with his Fosbury Flop!

--Commercial Break--

In the ring, the faces were still running circles around their opponents, until Daniels kneed Christian off the ropes, and Rhino leveled him with a flying shoulder block. He beat him down in the corner, then let his tag partners join in. There was especially a lot of hostility between Daniels and Angle, who kept try to one-up each other with their offense. Angle finally called for the ankle lock, but Daniels tagged himself in! Angle got in his face and they argued, which allowed Christian to capitalize with a dropkick that sent Angle into Daniels, and they tumbled out of the ring! Christian crawled over to the make the tag, and he nearly tagged in Styles, he hesitated! He thought about it, but by then it was too late and Rhino ran over and pulled Christian back! Boo. They isolated him some more, but it was mostly Rhino since the other two were being Blue. Rhino went for the Gore, but Christian jumped over and caught him from behind with a reverse DDT. He crawled over, AND MADE THE HOT TAG TO TOMKO! The big man came in and cleaned house, and Styles joined in as well. Angle snuck in and went for the Triple Germans on Tomko, but on the third, Christian stopped him and nailed a big belly-to-back suplex! Styles springboarded in and hit a flying Splash to Angle! Tomko covered! ONE! TWO! THRE – Daniels broke it up! Shit broke down and everybody brawled around the ring. They hit a big finisher train, and it ended when Angle hit Styles with the Olympic Slam! WAIT, NO! TOMKO LEVELED ANGLE WITH TEH BEWT~!~! He pulled him up quickly! ARGENTINE NECKBREAKER! THE COVER! ONE! TWO! THREEEE!!!
Winners via pinfall: AJ Styles/Christian Cage/Tyson Tomko (14:55)

Tomko celebrated like crazy at having just pinned the TNA Champion, and Christian joined him. Styles slowly climbed in and patted Tomko on the back, and then he and Christian shared an awkward glare. Tomko ignored them and kept celebrating, AND HE TURNED INTO A GORE~! Rhino beat him down, but Styles and Cage made the save. Daniels climbed back in and attacked Styles, and Angle joined in the brawl as well. WE’LL SEE YOU ON SUNDAY~!

Xplosion Results (3/20)
Hamada over Rhaka Khan
Shawn Hernandez (21-0) over a jobber
Daisy Haze over Velvet Sky
Sonjay Dutt over Shark Boy
RVD/Sabu over No Limit

TNA World Championship
Kurt Angle[c] vs Christian Cage vs AJ Styles vs Christopher Daniels

Submission Match
Low Ki vs Doug Williams

The 2 Crazy Negroes vs Robert Roode/Monty Brown

Tyson Tomko vs Rhino

Eric Young/Tyson Dux vs The Hooliganz [London/Kendrick]

Axis

Reaction score
TNA Destination X
iMPACT Zone
Orlando, Florida
March 21, 2010

Pre-Show Results
Chad Collyer over Roderick Strong
Awesome Kong/Roxie Laveaux over Raisha Saeed/Tara
Abyss/Matt Morgan over Patrick Schulz/Brutus Magnus
Booker T over Elijah Burke

Commentary welcomed us to the PPV and ran down the card, with some insight and a little bit background for the big matches. They then sent it down to the ring to get the wrestling action started.

Match 1: The Hooliganz vs Eric Young/Tyson Dux
Fun sprint at the start, but Team Canada started to get really aggressive, and they managed to get a good isolation segment on Kendrick. Dux tried to fight him into the Sharpshooter, but Kendrick pushed him off and caught him off the ropes with a dropkick to the knees! His legs came out from under him, and Kendrick exploded with a stiff enzuigiri, and then made the hot tag! London cleaned house with his high-flying, but Young grabbed his leg from outside the ring to slow him down. He shouted out at Young, but Dux snuck up behind and grabbed a roll-up with tights! ONE! TWO! THRE – London kicked out! They both got up and Dux went for the North of the Border Brainbuster, but London floated over and nailed the Waffle Face! ONE! TWO! THRE – Young broke it up! All four guys were in the ring and shit broke down really fast. London and Kendrick hit an awesome double superkick to Young, then pinballed Dux around the ring a bit. London hit a big neckbreaker to Dux as Kendrick headed up top, but Young leapt up onto the apron and shoved Kendrick down to the mat below! The ref came over and yelled at Young, and London was distracted. Dux grabbed the hockey stick from ringside and smashed London in the back of the skull! He called for the ref’s attention and covered to steal the win!
Winners via pinfall: Eric Young/Tyson Dux (10:08)

Dux immediately hopped out of the ring and met Young at the ramp, and they escaped as the Hooliganz realized what just happened.

Jeff Jarrett arrived backstage in his limousine, and he found that the back door was locked. He threw a fit, and saw Chuck Taylor walking by. He yelled at the janitor and told him that he was useless, and that he should have unlocked all the doors before the PPV. Chuck informed him that the door he was trying to enter was a closet, and Jarrett got even more pissed. He told Chuck not to tell him what’s an entrance and what’s not, and that he earned a match tonight against Sean Waltman and BG James, so to find a tag team partner. Jarrett walked off and Chuck looked concerned, but then his eyes lit up.

A hype video played going over the Low Ki/Doug Williams feud, and how it came to this submission match. Clips of both men using their submission finishers played, as well as voiceovers from Williams claiming to be the best technical wrestler in the world.

Match 2: Low Ki vs Doug Williams [Submission Match]
In the first few minutes, both guys put each other into several different submission maneuvers and kept countering the other’s to get their own. Low Ki definitely targeted in on the neck, but Williams was sort of all over the place in what part of the body he was working over. Low Ki was the first to go for his finisher, but Williams rolled away from the Clutch and hit a big high knee of the ropes. He pounded away at Ki some, but then a series of a rolling/pendulum/double underhook backbreakers that really affected Ki’s spine. Williams kept up the back work and finally went for the Britannic Bow and Arrow, but Low Ki made it to the ropes. Williams tried a powerbomb, but Ki rolled through AND LOCKED IN A REVERSE DRAGON CLUTCH WITH WILLIAMS STILL STANDING. The Brit quickly began to fade, but he ran backwards into the corner to get Ki off of him, but Ki stayed on and crawled around to put in the Bite of the Dragon! The ref forced the break from the ropes, but Ki kept on his offense with his huge kicks. Williams caught one and tried to overpower him, but Ki leapt up and hit an enzuigiri! Ki climbed to the top rope and tried a crossbody, but Williams moved and Low Ki smacked his ribs on the mat! Williams quickly locked in a Camel Clutch, and used one of his arms to pound away at Ki’s exposed ribs! He struggled, but finally made it to the ropes, but Williams used his full five-count before letting off. Williams stomped away at Ki’s ribs and back and kept him grounded for a bit, until Low Ki flipped out of the Chaos Theory, AND LOCKED IN THE MILLION DOLLAR DREAM FUCK YEAH! Williams flailed around trying to get the ropes, but Low Ki pulled him down to the mat! They wrestled around on the ground, but Ki kept it in! Williams rolled over several times until he spilled out of the ring, BUT KI KEPT IT IN! Williams used the ring to get to his feet, and he sprinted backward and drove Ki spine-first into the guardrail, and Ki finally let go. Williams kicked Ki in the ribs, and then drove him over and over again into the guardrail, back first. He tossed Ki back into the ring and went up top for the Bomb Scare, BUT LOW KI MOVED! Williams stumbled up holding his knees, and Low Ki leveled him with a roundhouse! He stumbled back into the corner, and Ki sandwiched him with the Tidal Krush! He tossed Williams to the middle of the ring, hopped on him, and locked in the Dragon Clutch! Williams struggled for a long while and nearly made it to the ropes, but Low Ki pulled him back to the center of the ring! He struggled some more, but Ki kept him right in the middle, AND DOUG WILLIAMS TAPPED OUT!
Winner via submission: Low Ki (16:22)

Low Ki celebrated his win to the back as Doug Williams held at his neck in the ring.

AJ Styles was backstage, and he said that it doesn’t really matter if Christian is in cahoots with Planet Jarrett tonight. Tonight, he’s got three different opponents--three different enemies--and none of them are going to stop him from reclaiming the TNA Championship.

Hype video for Roode/Monty vs Lethal/Creed.

Match 3: Robert Roode/Monty Brown vs 2 Crazy Negroes
The Negroes ran through their adversaries at the start, but Roode managed to keep Creed’s attention while Monty KILLED him with a running shoulder block from behind! They raped the young Negro and pretty much tossed him around like a rag doll. Roode was cocky at times, but when Monty was in it was just brutal. Roode called for the Payoff, but showboated long enough for Creed to crawl through his legs! He nearly made the hot tag, but Roode grabbed him and pulled him to the corner and tagged in Brown. The big man immediately went for the Alpha Bomb, but Creed rolled through with a sunset flip! ONE! TWO! THR – Monty kicked out! They both got up and Monty went for a lariat, but Creed ducked under and came off the ropes with a headscissors takedown, then he made the hot tag! Lethal cleaned house with big dropkicks, and got off a big inverted suplex to Roode! Monty came over and went for a military press, but Creed nailed a crossbody off the ropes and took Monty down, with Lethal landing on top! ONE! TW – Monty kicked out, WITH AUTHORITY~! Creed and Lethal worked together to hit a DDT on Monty, and then Lethal went up top. Roode started to climb into the ring, but Creed dropkicked him out and followed up with a plancha! In the ring, Lethal jumped off with the Lethal Elbow, and it connected! ONE! TWO! THRE – MONTY BROWN KICKED OUT!!!!!!!!!!! Lethal couldn’t believe it, so he went up top again! Monty got up and Lethal tried a Double Axe Handle, but he was caught and Brown hit a fallaway slam! ONE! TWO! THRE – Lethal kicked out! Brown continued to beat Lethal down, and Roode eventually joined in and they got another control segment. This one didn’t last as long though, as Lethal countered Roode’ Payoff into the Lethal Combination! ONE! TWO! THRE – Brown pulled him off and broke it up! He stomped at Lethal, so Creed took him out with a springboard dropkick! Creed rolled Monty to the outside, but Roode snuck up and leveled Creed with the Northern Lariat! He turned around, and Lethal hit an atomic drop, then followed up with a standing dropkick! He went up top, but Roode crotched him, and nailed a Superplex! ONE! TWO! THRE – Lethal kicked out! Roode got up, but told the ref that he thought he hurt his back. He had the ref look at it while Lethal got up, BUT MONTY COME OUT OF NOWHERE AND KILLED HIM WITH THE POUNCE! Roode’s back was suddenly fine, so he waltzed over and covered Lethal, ONE! TWO! THREE!
Winners via pinfall: Robert Roode/Monty Brown (12:59)

Robert Roode went crazy in excitement, and he hugged Monty Brown, who looked at him strangely. The Negroes got up and looked upset in the ring, so Roode taunted them before going to the back with Monty.

Alex Shelley was backstage with Jimmy Jacobs, and he said he was going to win the first Ultimate X match in FOUR YEARS that was for the X-Division Championship. He said it would go a long way in establishing him as the best X-Division wrestler of all time, and overall King of the World.

BG James and Sean Waltman were already in the ring when Chuck Taylor came out. He introduced his tag team partner . . . SHAWN HERNANDEZ~!

Match 4: Shawn Hernandez/Chuck Taylor vs Sean Waltman/BG James w/ Kip James
Hernandez ran through Waltman and BG to start off, and with them both down, Chuck Taylor begged for the tag, and Hernandez gave it to him! Taylor came in and fed on the crowd’s excitement! Arm drag to Waltman! Dropkick to James! He climbed to the top rope! Flying crossbody to Waltman! ONE! TWO! THRE – BJ James broke it up! He distracted the ref and allowed Kip to slide into the ring and level Chuck with a big clothesline! Waltman got up and stomped away at Taylor on the mat, and BG eventually got in and wore him down really brutally. The heels cheated liberally to keep Taylor under control, and Waltman finally called for the end. He tried for the Comedown, but Taylor spun out AND HIT AN ENZUIGIRI! HOT TAG TO HERNANDEZ! He cleaned house with HUGE lariats, and caught BG running at him with a big spinning powerbomb! Waltman stumbled to his feet, and Hernandez nailed the Cracker Jack! Kip jumped up on the apron, but Chuck Taylor ran over and knocked him off with a dropkick! Hernandez turned back and pulled Waltman up, and nailed the Border Toss! ONE! TWO! THREE!
Winners via pinfall: Shawn Hernandez/Chuck Taylor (3:40) [Hernandez: (22-0)]

Hernandez put Chuckie T on his shoulders and they celebrated to the back.

Christopher Daniels said that he’s been looked over and screwed over time and time again in this company, but tonight that changes, because he’s going to win the TNA Championship for the first time ever. That’s not just a promise; it’s a prophecy.

A video showing the build-up to Tomko/Rhino played.

Match 4: Tyson Tomko vs Rhino
Lots of power-offs at the start as each guy tried to prove to be the tougher one, but it quickly turned into a wild brawl, switching between inside and outside of the ring. Tomko nearly hit TEH BEWT~, but Rhino moved and Tomko got caught up on the top turnbuckle. Rhino went to work on Tomko’s knee with some pretty brutal torque, and he kept shutting down Tomko’s comebacks by going back to said knee. Rhino finally called for the Gore, but Tomko rolled out of the way and caught him off the ropes with a HUGE flying clothesline! Tomko pulled him up and tried the Argentine Neckbreaker, but his knee gave out! Rhino slid out behind him and bounced off the ropes and came off with the GORE~ GORE~ GORE~!~! ONE! TWO! THRE – NO! TOMKO JUST KICKED OUT WHAT! Rhino was irate and punched the ref in the face! He picked up his motionless body and tossed him to the outside! Tomko got up and immediately tried the boot, but Rhino ducked and kicked Tomko in the balls, then nailed the Rhino Driver! Another referee finally ran down and counted it! ONE! … TWO! … THRE – NO! TOMKO KICKED OUT AGAIN! Rhino went apeshit and picked the new ref up by the collar, but the ref threatened a DQ, so Rhino set him down. He turned around, AND TOMKO HIT TEH BEWT~! ONE! TWO! THREE!
Winner via pinfall: Tyson Tomko (9:50)

Tyson Tomko celebrated up the ramp and motioned for the title. Rhino got up looking beyond pissed off in the ring.

RVD and Sabu were pushing a shopping cart of weapons down the hall.

Christian Cage said that he took the TNA Championship away from a politicking bastard last year, and he’s going to do it again tonight.

Match 5: America’s Most Wanted[c] vs Rob Van Dam/Sabu [TNA Tag Team Championships – Hardcore Match, Tornado Tag Rules]
Lots of beating the shit out of each other, and the spots built to get bigger and bigger. First it was chairs and trashcans, and the ECW kept being surprised at how AMW was keeping up, so they’d up the “hardcore” factor. Storm finally pulled out a table and the crowd went nuts. He set it up in the corner and tried to toss Sabu into it, but old man Sabu ran up it and countered mid-air with a Tornado DDT! ONE! TWO! THRE – Storm kicked out! A bloody Chris Harris climbed into the ring and the champions pinballed Sabu around, and topped it off with a double back suplex! They stood up and celebrated BUT RVD LEVELED THEM BOTH WITH A LADDER, YEAH! He used the ladder to send Storm to the outside, and then he body slammed Harris onto the ladder. He went for the Rolling Thunder, but Harris moved and Van Dam collided with the steel! Harris got up, but Sabu grabbed him from behind and nailed a reverse DDT onto the metal ladder! ONE! TWO! THRE – Harris kicked out! Sabu went up top and tried an Arabian Moonsault, but Harris moved! He stumbled up, but RVD nailed him with a big roundhouse! He went up top, and hit the FIVE! STAR! FROG SPLASH! ONE! TWO! THRE – Storm broke it up! He went for the 8 Second Ride, but RVD spun out and hit a big superkick! He set up the ladder, and the grabbed a steel chair and set it open in the ring. Sabu got up and hit the triple jump moonsault to Storm, and then RVD chucked the chair at Storm as an exclamation mark. Harris got up and tried to fight both guys off, and he did knock Sabu out of the ring, but RVD tossed him out as well. He climbed up the ladder and went for a ten-foot high splash, BUT JAMES STORM MOVED! HOLY SHIT RVD HIT THE MAT WITH NOTHING TO STOP HIS FALL! Storm slowly rose to his feet, just as Sabu got into the ring. Sabu went at him, but Harris came out of nowhere and speared him through the ropes, and both guys crashed to the outside! Storm pulled RVD up and nailed the Eye of the Storm through the table in the ring! ONE! TWO! THREE!
Winners via pinfall and still TNA Tag Team Champions: America’s Most Wanted (16:32)

A battered James Storm celebrated in the ring, and a bloody Chris Harris eventually got up and joined him. They held their belts up and celebrated to the back to a huge ovation.

Kurt Angle was backstage and he promised the TNA fans that he would keep the TNA Championship, so as to represent them with integrity, intelligence, and intensity.

Footage of the Ultimate X qualifying matches played, along with the subsequent brawls that the fours guys had.

Match 6: Alex Shelley[c] vs Homicide vs Petey Williams vs Alex Viktor Koslov [X-Division Championship – Ultimate X]
I just wrote a spotfest, so what’s the point. It’s an Ultimate X match, come on. Shelley tried to avoid action whenever he could, and generally played the chickenshit heel. Homicide murdered people. Petey tried to toss people around a lot, and really went after Shelley. Koslov really stepped up his game, and yeah. Jimmy Jacobs and the Axis Powers both got involved at points, and the sheer number of foreigners nearly got AKV the win, but Williams grabbed Schulz and military pressed him up, then chucked him upward at Koslov to knock him down. Williams climbed up the X, and met Homicide in the middle. The duked it out above the mat, AND HOMICIDE HIT A 187 FROM THE TOP! Shelley slid into the ring and rushed up the X, then grabbed the belt in the middle, after having been laying outside the ring for damn near six minutes. What a cock.
Winner and STILL TNA X-Division Champion: Alex Shelley (17:16)

Alex Shelley celebrated over the carnage with his championship belt in hand. He started to leave, but somebody in a Sting mask jumped the barricade and gunned right for Shelley! The champion looked concerned, but security tackled the culprit before he could get to him. He tried to break free, but security kept him in control. In the all the commotion, his mask fell off, AND IT WAS CHRIS SABIN! Shelley was dumbfounded and he rushed to the back with his belt while security pulled Sabin out though the crowd.

Commentary tried to act like nothing happened, and moved on with the show. They switched gears to talk about how Jeff Jarrett is trying to rebrand TNA under the face of Kurt Angle, and then sent us to a hype vide.

Hype video. Yuh.

Match 7: Kurt Angle[c] vs Christian Cage vs AJ Styles vs Christopher Daniels [TNA World Championships]
Bell-to-bell action here with lots of double, triple, and even quadruple-person spots. Daniels was really aggressive, especially against Styles, and he kept trying to get at Angle, but Angle schooled him on the mat time and time again. Cage kept doing hit-and-run shit on Styles just to piss him off, and Styles ended up getting flustered and turning into a running reverse STO from Daniels. Angle rolled right into the ring and tried a German Suplex, but Daniels blocked it and hit a snap neckbreaker. He pulled the champion up and tried for the Angel’s Wings, but Angle spun out and hit the Olympic Slam! ONE! TWO! THRE – Christian pulled Angle off! Angle and Cage stared off and started to trade blows, and Christian started to gain the advantage with his epic punches, but Angle went to the eyes and followed up with a big belly-to-belly. Angle quickly pounced on his ankle and started to stomp away at it, and then put in the ankle lock! Christian struggled, but Angle kept him in the middle of the ring. He pulled it harder, but Styles springboarded in and nailed Angle in the back of the skull with his flying elbow! Angle stumbled up and Styles nailed the Rack Bomb! ONE! TWO! THRE – Angle kicked out! Styles went up to the top, but Daniels was on the apron! Styles managed to fight him off and kicked him to the outside, but when he turned around, Angle was up! He sprinted up to the top and nailed a super belly-to-belly! ONE! TWO! THRE – Christian broke it up! Cage tried to bounce Angle around, but Daniels got involved and took them both out with a double bulldog from the corner! Daniels started to go after Christian’s ankle too, and before long, Styles joined in as well. There was a series where Angle had the ankle lock in, on Cage but Daniels took him out with a reverse frankensteiner! Then Daniels put the ankle lock in on Cage! He kept it in and Cage struggled until Styles broke it up by connecting with the Phenomenal DDT from the corner! He looked down at Christian, AND HE LOCKED IN THE ANKLE LOCK! He held it for a while, and Christian really struggled with it, AND STYLE PUT IT INTO A GRAPEVINE! Christian looked like he was about to tap, but Angle dove across the ring and broke it up! All four guys started to trade moves, and it ended with Daniels hitting Angle with the Last Rites! ONE! TWO! THRE – Styles broke it up! Styles pulled Daniels up and tried the Styles Clash, but Daniels shoved away and kicked him in the gut, then tried for the Angel’s Wings, but no! Styles spun out and hit his big discus clothesline! STYLES CLASH! ONE! TWO! THRE – NO! CHRISTIAN BROKE IT UP! Styles got right up and got in Christian’s face and called him a bitch, AND CHRISTIAN SLAPPED HIM IN THE FACE! Styles was taken aback, and Christian tossed him out of the ring! He turned around, AND ANGLE HIT THE OLYMPIC SLAM! ONE! TWO! THREE!
Winner via pinfall: Kurt Angle (21:03)

Kurt Angle got up as the ref handed him the belt, and he celebrated in the ring. Styles rolled in and looked at Christian on the mat, and Styles was furious. He exited and walked up the ramp, and Daniels and Christian eventually did the same. Angle celebrated some more as the show closed.

Axis

Reaction score
TNA iMPACT
iMPACT Zone
Orlando, Florida
March 25, 2010

Commentary talked about the fallout from Destination X, and then tonight’s card. The announced the Redcoats vs 2CN, Shelley vs Volador for the X-Title, and a huge main event of Styles/Cage/Tomko vs Angle/Nash/Waltman

Match 1: The Redcoats vs 2 Crazy Negroes w/ Booker T
Williams was on fire here and beat the shit out of both the Negroes, but they managed to work together to fight him off, and then really pinballed Dave Taylor around. Creed went for his Fireman’s Carry Cutter, but Taylor gouged him in the eyes and then hit a big powerslam. He and Williams isolated him on the mat and really stretched out his midsection. Williams mixed in his stiff knees to work over the ribs, and then called for the Britannic Bow and Arrow, but Creed quickly made it to the ropes. Williams pulled him up and tried the Chaos Theory, but Creed elbowed him away and hit a springboard crossbody! The move really hurt his ribs, so it took him a while to crawl over to his corner, and Lethal and Taylor got tagged in at the same time! Lethal exploded with fiery punches, and then a set of quick dropkicks. Williams climbed into the ring illegally and tried his flying double knees, but Lethal rolled out of the way and then tossed him into a hurricanrana by Creed! Taylor stumbled up in the ring, and Creed planted him with the Fireman’s Carry Cutter! Lethal climbed up top and hit the Lethal Elbow, and covered! ONE! TWO! THREE!
Winners via pinfall: 2 Crazy Negroes (7:02)

The Negroes celebrated in the ring, then to the back.

--Commercial Break--

Rhino stormed into the arena and started tossing around tables around backstage. A bunch of road agents (D’LO BROWN SIGHTING!) came over to calm him down, but Rhino threw them all away and shouted that he was going to find Tomko.

Team Canada (Young and Dux) came down to the ring with their Canadian flags on hockey sticks. They had a Canada Party and just generally trolled the audience, until the Hooliganz came out! The teams brawled, until Dux smacked Kendrick over the head with one of their hockey sticks! Young and Dux beat London down, and then superbombed him through the table set up in the middle of the ring! They celebrated to the back, and Kendrick rolled into the ring and tried to help London up, but he was out. Some medics came down and put him in a neck brace, then helped him to the back.

Chris Daniels was walking backstage, furious, when RVD came up to him and made a smartass comment amount Daniels losing the match at Destination X. Daniels got in his face, smirked, and said he’d regret that.

--Commercial Break--

A video played with Angle’s voice-over talking about American traditions and the threat of socialism, and then he vowed to not stop until bullshit European health care was killed.

A short interview between Mike Tenay and Christian Cage played, with Cage saying that he clearly wasn’t welcomed in TNA, so he’d be on his way again after tonight. He wished good luck to his friends, especially Tomko, and he called out to Styles that he still considers him a friend, and he encouraged him not to feel entitled to anything, but to continue being the AJ Styles that fights for everything.

Backstage, Rhino was still raging, but Jeff Jarrett came up to him and told him to go home for the night. Rhino refused, but Jarrett told him he wasn’t kidding around. Rhino looked upset, but turned and left the arena.

--Commercial Break--

Commentary announced that the following match was for the number one contendership to the tag team championships.

Match 2: Rob Van Dam/Sabu vs Ravarian w/ Elix Skipper [#1 Contenders Match]
Ravarian jumped their opponents at the bell and beat them down for a bit, but they managed to fight back with their high-flying, and eventually sent them both to the outside. RVD and Sabu ran off the ropes and took them both out with double suicide dives!

--Commercial Break--

RVD and Sabu kept up their teamwork to keep the advantage for a while, but they eventually started to slow down, which Tenay attributed to their brutal match on Sunday. Kazarian was the first to take advantage by catching a slow Sabu off the ropes, and hitting a big jumping heel kick! He and Rave isolated him on their side for a good stretch, working over his neck and back. Kaz started to taunt the crowd a lot and Sabu began a comeback with big punches and kicks, but Kaz ducked under one of his leg lariats and then nailed a Hangman Neckbreaker! ONE! TWO! THR – Sabu kicked out! Kaz pulled him up and threw him into the corner, then called for the Flux Capacitor, but Sabu elbowed him off the top, and then followed up with an Arabian Moonsault! Kaz and Sabu went for their tags, and Kaz made it first! Rave pounced on Sabu and tried to pull him back by the leg, but Sabu shoved him off and made the hot tag! RVD cleaned house with his big kicks, until Skipper jumped onto the apron to cause a distraction. RVD briefly paid attention to him, but Sabu ran over and speared Skipper through the ropes and to the outside! RVD turned back around where Rave was running at him, but RVD exploded with a big roundhouse! He went up to the top rope, but Kaz climbed into the ring! The referee tried to force him back to the corner, just as Chris Daniels ran down to the ring! With the ref’s attention on Kaz, Daniels jumped up to the apron and shoved Van Dam to the mat below! He slowly stumbled to his feet, and Rave immediately hit the All of the Rave! ONE! TWO! THREE!
Winners via pinfall and #1 contenders to the TNA tag team championships: Frankie Kazarian and Jimmy Rave (13:41)

Daniels climbed back into the ring and celebrated with his young protégés. They went to leave the ring, but RVD caught Daniels and kicked him with a roundhouse kick from behind! He spilled out of the ring and tried to get back in as RVD taunted him, but his stable mates held him back and pulled him up the ramp.

AMW was backstage in their locker room, watching the previous match and drinking beer. Somebody knocked on the door, and Storm told Harris that he ordered a prostitute, so it was probably that. He summoned her in, AND IT WAS JACKIE MOORE. She was embarrassed and said that this is what she’s been doing since they fired her, so Harris said that as of right now she was re-hired. Storm said that she had a job to do first, and THEN she was re-hired as a manager. Then he shoved out the cameraman.

--Commercial Break--

Volador came out first for his match, and then Alex Shelley. As soon as Shelley came out, CHRIS SABIN JUMPED THE BARRIER AND TACKLED HIM TO THE GROUND WHAT WHAT WHAT COMMERCIAL BREAK, HURRY!

--Commercial Break--

They completely ignored what just happened, and Shelley came out as usual.

Match 3: Alex Shelley w/ Jimmy Jacobs vs Volador [Non-Title]
Simple back-and-forth match, with Shelley gaining his advantage due to cheating and interference from Jacobs, and he used a lot of his offense to work over Volador’s arm. Volador got a big head of steam with his lucha after blocking the Shellshock , and eventually hit a big spinning powerbomb off the ropes! ONE! TWO! THRE – Shelley kicked out! Volador went up top and went for his Moonsault, but Shelley moved! He rolled over and locked in the Border City Stretch, and Volador had no choice but to tap!
Winner via submission: Alex Shelley (6:00)

Jacobs rolled in with the X-Division title and strapped it around Shelley’s waist, and then they celebrated to the back.

--Commercial Break--

Tomko and Styles were talking backstage. They were kind of arguing about whether or not to trust Christian, with Tomko saying yes and Styles saying he wasn’t sure. It turned into a discussion about the TNA title, and both said they wanted a shot at the belt, and things got awkward. Just then, Christian walked up, and they all left together.

Match 4: Low Ki/Homicide/Shawn Hernandez vs The Axis Powers w/ Schulz
Ki/Homicide and Koslov/Magnus went at it for a while, but Kiyoshi eventually got in and fucked things up by going for a roundhouse on Low Ki. He just sort of took it, then raged on the Jap with crazy chops and stiff kicks. Hernandez got in and really tossed him around some, and ended up killing him with the Cracker Jack! He tagged in Homicide, who went right to the top and hit a Frog Splash! ONE! TWO! THRE – Koslov and Magnus broke it up! All six guys went at it in the ring, and the three heels worked together to toss Hernandez out, and then beat Homicide down in the corner. Low Ki tried to come to his aid, but Schulz distracted him and Magnus nabbed him from behind with a falling neckbreaker. The Powers isolated Homicide for a good stretch until he hit a 187 out of a powerbomb by Kiyoshi! He was really fatigued by then, but he managed to crawl over and tag in the big man! Hernandez cleaned house, and planted Kiyoshi with a running powerslam! ONE! TWO! THRE – Koslov broke it up! Koslov pulled Hernandez up and tried a Side Russian Legsweep, but Hernandez shoved him away and into a spinning wheel kick from Low Ki! Magnus ran into the ring, but Homicide immediately floored him with the Brooklyn Lariat! Hernandez pulled Kiyoshi up and hit the Border Toss, then covered for the win!
Winners via pinfall: Low Ki/Homicide/Shawn Hernandez (7:52) [Hernandez: (23-0)]

The faces celebrated to the back, and Koslov looked pissed off at Kiyoshi in the ring.

--Commercial Break--

Commentary announced that next week, DIXIE CARTER WOULD CONFRONT JEFF JARRETT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RING LIVE ON TNA IMPACT.

Match 5: AJ Styles/Christian Cage/Tyson Tomko vs Kurt Angle/Kevin Nash/Sean Waltman
Good teamwork by the faces, and Christian especially ran through everybody and threw himself all over the place. Nash eventually caught him off the ropes and tried a powerbomb, but Christian rolled through and came off the ropes with a crossbody! Nash got up and stumbled into the ropes, and Tomko clotheslined him out, and then Christian up with a big plancha! Angle and Waltman rolled out to help to help him, so Styles ran across and took them both out with a Fosbury Flop!

--Commercial Break--

The faces continued their steam, but Styles starting being kind of a dick, and didn’t want to tag out to Christian so he stayed in, despite getting beaten down and having some opportunities to make the tag. They kept Styles grounded really well, and they really worked over his chest after his missed a Stinger Splash into the corner. Waltman got cocky and taunted the crowd, then casually went for the Comedown, but Styles spun out and hit a discus clothesline! They both fought to their feet and Waltman went for a roundhouse, but Styles duck and ran to the corner, then came off with the Phenomenal DDT! Styles crawled over and made the tag to Tomko, even though he was further away than Christian. Tomko cleaned house, but Angle met him with a series of Triple Germans! ONE! TWO! THRE – Tomko kicked out! Angle called for the ankle lock, but Christian raided the ring! Nash cut him off with a big boot, and then Angle put Cage in the ankle lock, going back to the hurt ankle from on Sunday! He kept it in, but Styles got in the ring behind Angle. He looked and thought about breaking it up … AND STYLES HIT ANGLE WITH A GERMAN SUPLEX! Nash came over and military pressed Styles to the outside! Nash turned around, right into a spear by Christian! Waltman came over, but Christian got him with a quick Unprettier! Angle got up behind Christian and signaled for the Olympic Slam! He waited for Christian to turn around, BUT TOMKO CAME OUT OF NOWHERE AND LEVELED ANGLE WITH TEH BEWT~ TO THE SIDE OF THE SKULL! ONE! TWO! THREE!!!!
Winners via pinfall: AJ Styles/Christian Cage/Tyson Tomko (15:48)

Tomko got up and was absolutely ecstatic at having pinned the TNA Champion for the second week in a row! Styles came in and was a bit irked at first, but then held up Tomko’s arm. Christian joined them and shook both of their hands, and then left to the back. Styles and Tomko continued celebrating to close the show.

Xplosion Results (3/27)
Roderick Strong over Kenny King
Sean Morley/Ricky Steamboat Jr over The Young Bucks
Velvet Sky over Madison Rayne
Matt Morgan over Sonjay Dutt
Awesome Kong over Tara

Lockdown - April 18, 2010

America's Most Wanted[c] vs Ravarian​

Axis

Reaction score
TNA iMPACT: I Wish I Were in Dixie
iMPACT Zone
Orlando, Florida
April 1, 2010

Jeff Jarrett started the show in the ring and announced that at Lockdown, the traditional Lethal Lockdown match WILL take place. He has handpicked a team to represent Planet Jarrett at the show. Who will his team be facing? Well, he’s not quite sure yet, but he knows that’s why Dixie Carter plans on confronting him tonight.

Dixie came out and was a bitch to Jarrett, but it earned her a face reaction. She basically called Jarrett out on overextending his powers, and facing a severe backlash, starting tonight and continuing even harsher if it keeps up. As such, she said she has a HUGE announcement concerning “her†team for Lockdown. Jarrett interrupted her and said that it doesn’t matter who she throws up against because he has the greatest team ever assembled in anything ever: TNA Champion Kurt Angle, X-Division Champion Alex Shelley, hottest tag team sensation Robert Roode and Monty Brown, and the one and only…

…SHAWN MICHAELS~! HOLY SHITCOCKS!

April fools.

Even better, it’s…

…DON’T PISS ME OFF, I’M THE GODDAMN FOUNDER OF THIS COMPANY ME MYSELF AND I, “DOUBLE J†JEFF JARRETT!! Jarrett’s team came out as he called them down, and the five of them stood confidently in the ring.

Dixie was a bit taken a back, and expressed that she herself would surely have a hard time putting together a better team, so she has put the responsibility in the hands of this man …

MICK FOLEY~!~!~!~!

Foley came down and the crowd went nuts for his return. Foley talked shit to everybody in the ring, especially Jarrett, and then announced that he had for sure selected three of his five team members: Tyson Tomko, Chad Collyer, and AJ STYLES! Those three came down and YOU COULD CUT THE TENSION WITH A KNIFE OMG. Dixie then booked tonight’s main event as AJ Styles vs Alex Shelley, and the two got in each other’s faces as we go to a break.

--Commercial Break—

Commentary talked about the huge segment that just happened, and the ramifications. Tenay also said that since Alex Shelley is in Lethal Lockdown, there would be an X-Division X-Scape match at the PPV, and the winner would receive an X-Division title match whenever and wherever they wanted. It would be a seven-man match, and the qualifying matches would take place over the next few weeks. First, this:

Match 1: Homicide vs Sean Waltman [X-Scape Qualifying Match]
This was mostly Waltman bumping around for Homicide’s offense, but he did managed to have a brief control segment after he shoved away a 187 and nailed a roundhouse to the back of Homicide’s head. He worked over the back of his head and neck for a bit, and topped it off with a big neckbreaker from the second rope! ONE! TWO! THR – Homicide kicked out! Waltman pulled him up and tried the Syxx-Factor, but Homicide shoved him away and caught him coming with an over-the-head belly-to-belly! He built up some momentum with big strikes and then exploded with a big running arched boot! ONE! TWO! THRE – Waltman kicked out! Homicide went for the Gringo Killer, but Waltman floated over. He came off the ropes and tried a spinning wheel kick, but Homicide hit him mid-air with a missile dropkick! Waltman folded up, and he rested on his knees, where Homicide hit a Shining Wizard! ONE! TWO! THREE!
Winner via pinfall: Homicide (6:11)

Homicide celebrated in the ring.

Backstage, Chris Daniels was making out with Daffney, then Ravarian walked up and said it was time for their match, so they left with her.

--Commercial Break—

Match 2: America’s Most Wanted/Jackie Moore vs Ravarian/Daffney
Ravarian kept not wanting to get it, so it was a lot of wimminz wrestling, which the crowd shat on, because I write crowd reactions, and women’s wrestling pretty much sucks. Kaz finally got in and punched Jackie in the face, which caused Storm to overcoming and run into a running elbow by Rave! Ravarian kept him isolated for a bit, and they really started to work over his arm, using the ropes to their advantage when they could. Rave tried to lock in the Torture Device, but Storm powered up and hit a one-armed powerbomb, then made the hot tag! Harris cleaned house with big southern punches, but Daffney got in his face, so Jackie Moore ran over and leveled her with a Lou Thesz Press! Storm climbed into the ring, and AMW called for the Death Sentence on Rave, but Elix Skipper ran down to the ring for the distraction! Harris went out after him and Storm looked on, and Kaz snuck in and hit Harris with the Wave of the Future! Rave crawled over on top of Harris! ONE! TWO! THREE!
Winners via pinfall: Ravarian/Daffney (7:01)

Ravarian celebrated in the ring, as Skipper backed up the ramp, but Rob Van Dam ran out onto the stage and attacked Skipper from behind! He tossed Skipper into the ring and their scheduled match was NEXT!

--Commercial Break—

Match 3: Rob Van Dam vs Elix Skipper
RVD beat Skipper around until Chris Daniels ran down to distract him! Van Dam mouthed off to him, and Skipper pounced with a sleeper slam! He tried to wear RVD down, but he fought back with big kicks! Daniels grabbed RVD’s leg from the outside, and now Sabu ran down to attack Daniels! Ravarian also ran out to distracted RVD, and it was chaos all around the ring. Skipper tried the Overdrive, but RVD spun out and hit a roundhouse kick! He ran off the ropes and hit the Rolling Thunder, then covered for the three-count!
Winner via pinfall: Rob Van Dam (5:55)

RVD celebrated in the ring and Sabu joined him, but Daniels and Ravarian climbed into the ring and attacked! Skipper joined in, and they all beat RVD and Sabu down, but AMW ran back down and helped clear the ring! The Enlightened escaped and scurried up the ramp.

Rhino arrived to the Impact Zone again, and he was clearly just as pissed off, and probably drunk. He threw tables around, and then ran over and tackled janitor Chuck Taylor into the wall. Jeff Jarrett came over to cool Rhino down, and then offered Rhino a match with Chuck Taylor tonight, and Rhino smiled and said that there would be pain.

Mick Foley was backstage with Styles, Collyer, and Tomko. They were talking some strategy, and Tomko tossed out the idea of adding Christian to the team, but Styles shot it down. Styles mentioned that Jerry Lynn could be a good choice, but Tomko said that he sucks so no. Foley said to calm down, because he already knows one of the other guys on the team, and he’s here tonight! The other, he’s working on, but more on that later.

--Commercial Break—

Footage played of Paul London going through a table last week at the hands of Team Canada, and Tenay explained that London is still out due to the bump.

Match 4: Brian Kendrick vs Tyson Dux w/ Eric Young
They went to the mat to start and were pretty even, so they started busting out high-flying moves, but couldn’t seem hit each other. Within the first couple minutes, Kendrick went for the Sliced Bread #2, but Dux shoved him off. He was quite shaken and immediately went after Kendrick’s arm to stop it from happening again. Kendrick tied to fight back with kicks, but they weren’t THAT strong, so he was unable to mount much offense. Dux really started to lay into him and resorted to all kinds of cheap maneuvers, in addition to plenty of outside shenanigans by EY. Dux nearly got the win after a big military press slam, and then argued with the ref over the count. With Dux preoccupied, Kendrick grabbed a roll-up! ONE! TWO! THRE – Dux just kicked out! They both got up and Kendrick immediately berated him with kicks, but Dux caught one and then tackled him down into the Sharpshooter! Kendrick struggled in the middle of the ring, but he finally made it to the ropes! Dux pulled him up and tried to military press him, but Kendrick slid behind him and surprised him with a hurricanrana! Dux stumbled up and Kendrick nailed a facebreaker knee smash! ONE! TWO! THRE – Dux kicked out! Kendrick pulled him up and tried the Slice Bread #2, but his arm gave out mid-air! As soon as he got to his feet, Dux went for the North of the Border Brainbuster, but Kendrick floated over, came off the ropes, and exploded with a flying forearm smash, AND THEN A KIP UP! He went up top, and he came nailed Dux with the FLYING ELBOW!! The crowd was going nuts as Kendrick made a heart shape with his hands, AND THEN BROKE THE HEART YEAH! HE TUNED UP THE GODDAMN BAND, PEOPLE. Dux slowly got up to his feet, AND BRIAN KENDRICK HIT THE SWEET CHIN MUSIC! ONE! TWO! THREE!
Winner via pinfall: Brian Kendrick (8:06)

Kendrick celebrated up the ramp and did an HBK-esque dance, while Young helped up Dux in the ring, and they were pissed.

--Commercial Break--

Match 5: Low Ki vs Kiyoshi w/ Patrick Schulz [X-Scape Qualifying Match]
Low Ki and Kiyoshi traded huge kicks at the start, and Kiyoshi’s were bigger, but Ki managed to get them off quicker so he managed to gain an advantage. He pinballed Kiyoshi around some, but Schulz grabbed his leg from the outside and let Kiyoshi strike with a MONGOLIAN CHOP~! He followed up with a sick straightjacket neckbreaker and covered! ONE! TWO! THR – Ki got an arm up! Kiyoshi measured him up and tried his Butterfly Crescent Kick, but Low Ki ducked under it and nailed a huge roundhouse. Kiyoshi fell back into the corner, so Ki followed up with the Tidal Krush! He jumped on Kiyoshi and locked in the Dragon Clutch to eventually get the submission victory.
Winner via submission: Low Ki (5:02)

Ki celebrated in the ring.

Backstage, Chris Daniels talked shit about RVD and Sabu, and said that he wants Sabu one-on-one next week to send RVD a message.

--Commercial Break--

Kurt Angle pumped up Alex Shelley backstage, and told him to go out and beat AJ Styles for Planet Jarrett, for TNA, for America, and for all that is holy in the world.

Match 6: Rhino vs Chuck Taylor
Rape, but really long rape. Taylor got in no offense, but Rhino continued to toss him around like a rag doll. He nailed a Gore, then a Rhino Driver, and then covered! ONE! TWO! THRE – Rhino pulled up Taylor’s shoulder to stop the pin! He picked Taylor up once more and hit another Rhino Driver! ONE! TWO! THREE!
Winner via pinfall: Rhino (2:43)

Rhino pulled a motionless Taylor up again and nailed another Rhino Driver! He called for another one, BUT SHAWN HERNANDEZ RAN DOWN!!! He clotheslined Rhino out of the ring, and then picked Taylor back and carried him to the back!

Backstage, both AJ Styles and Alex Shelley WALKED~!

--Commercial Break--

Before the match, Shelley got on the mic and told the crowd that everybody believes that AJ Styles is the best wrestler in the world, but tonight he’ll prove differently.

Match 7: AJ Styles vs Alex Shelley
Ohhhh shit. They went to the mat to start, and Shelley was super aggressive, which really threw AJ off. Styles kept trying to quicken the pace, but Shelley continuously dodged his moves and put him right back on the ground. Styles finally gave up his original game plan and met Shelley on the mat, and they had a technical wrestling clinic. Styles started to overpower Shelley, so he went with a poke to the eyes, and Styles went to all fours, so Shelley stepped on his hand! He started to stomp the crap out of Styles’ hands and then put him in a series of wristlocks and Styles fought back with some kicks to the thigh. He wound up and hit some big punches, but then he used his hurt hand and stutters, so Shelley capitalized with an enzuigiri! He followed up by trying a powerbomb, but Styles rolled through and got Shelley in position for the Styles Clash! Shelley shoved him away and rolled to the outside and pointed to his head to indicate that he’s always thinking. Shelley taunted the crowd some, so Styles ran over and nailed him with a baseball slid dropkick! Shelley flew back to the barricade, so Styles ran off the ropes and leapt out with his Fosbury Flop, BUT SHELLEY MOVED! Styles collided with the steel barrier and Shelley got a huge grin on his face as it went to a commercial break.

--Commercial Break--

We came back and Shelley was really doing a number to Styles’ shoulder. Styles kept trying to make his fiery comebacks, but Shelley continued to go to the arm to slow him down. Shelley tried to lock in the Border City Stretch, but Styles scurried to the ropes! Shelley choked him out there, then pulled him up and tried the Shellshock, but Styles spun out and hit the Pele! He landed on his arm, so he was slow to get up, but when he did he exploded with a bunch of dropkicks and then a big roundhouse! ONE! TWO! THRE – Shelley kicked out! Styles pulled him up and tried the Rack Bomb, but Shelley elbowed at the shoulder to break free and then hit a single knee facebreaker! ONE! TWO! THRE – Styles kicked out! Shelley pulled him up and tried a backpack stunner, but Styles kicked away. He went for a hurricanrana, but Shelley held him up and then planted him with a powerbomb! ONE! TWO! THRE – Styles kicked out! Shelley waited for Styles to get up then tried a superkick, but Styles evaded it then came off the ropes for a crossbody, but Shelley caught him mid-air with a missile dropkick! Styles fell back into the corner, and when he stumbled out Shelley charged and connected with a running reverse STO that sent the back of AJ’s skull into the middle turnbuckle! Shelley covered! ONE! TWO! THRE – NO! STYLES JUST KIKCED OUT! Shelley was irate, but he called for the end and then dragged Styles into the middle of the ring and locked in the Border City Stretch! Styles struggled for a while, but he wasn’t anywhere near the ropes! He finally managed to bridge up a little bit, and then countered it into an Oklahoma Roll! ONE! TWO! THRE – Shelley had to break the submission to get out! Shelly pulled him up and went for the Shellshock again, but Styles flipped through it and snagged an arm drag on his way down. Shelley hopped up and ran at Styles, who caught him with a kip up frankensteiner! Both men got up, and Shelley tried a lariat, but Styles ducked it and hit a falling inverted DDT! ONE! TWO! THRE – Shelley kicked out! They both got up again, and this time Styles immediately hit his stiff discus clothesline with his good arm! He called for the end and went up top, but all of Planet Jarrett poured out from backstage and surrounded the ring! Styles was distracted long enough for Shelley to crotch him and hit a huge super belly-to-belly! ONE! TWO! THRE – Styles kicked out! With both men down, Foley, Tomko, and Collyer ran down with plywood and started going after Planet Jarrett! Eventually the chase and subsequent fight spilled into the ring, and Styles and Shelley got involved, and the ref threw out the match :(
Result: No contest due to interference (16:59)

Planet Jarrett continued to brawl with Team Foley in the ring, and it could not be contained. Finally bodies started to get laid out one-by-one. Angle eventually got an Olympic Slam on Tomko in revenge for last week, but then Styles nailed Angle with a Springboard Tornado DDT!! He celebrated in the ring, but Shelley snuck in and nailed the Shellshock! He celebrated alone in the ring to close the show…

WAIT!!! NO!!! SOMEBODY JUMPED OVER THE BARRICADE! IT’S CHRIS SABIN! IT’S CHRIS SABIN! TENAY, HE DOESN’T EVEN WORK HERE ANYMORE BAH GAWD!!!!! Sabin slid into the ring and started laying into Shelley, who had no idea it was coming! He beat the shit out of him with huge mounted punches, until Shelley pulled away with the ropes and escaped out of the ring! Sabin shouted up the ramp at him, as Foley slowly got up in the ring. He grabbed a microphone and announced Chris Sabin as the fourth member of his Lethal Lockdown team! Alex Shelley looked absolutely dumbfounded as Sabin just smiled in the ring to close the show.

Xplosion Results (4/3)
Awesome Kong/Raisha Saeed/Daisy Haze over The Beautiful People
The Bankrupt Brothers over No Limit
Raisha Saeed[c] over Madison Rayne
Matt Morgan over Roderick Strong
Doug Williams over Amazing Red [X-Scape Qualifying Match]

Lockdown - April 18, 2010

Lethal Lockdown
Planet Jarrett [Jarrett/Angle/Shelley/Roode/Monty] vs Team Foley [Styles/Tomko/Collyer/Sabin/???]

America's Most Wanted[c] vs Ravarian

X-Scape Match [Winner gets an X-Division Championship match whenever and wherever they choose]
Homicide vs Low Ki vs Doug Williams vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ???

Grudge Match
Rob Van Dam vs Christopher Daniels

Shawn Hernandez vs Rhino​