TNA fans we are running out of excuses

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

^ And how long did it take WWE to realize that they made a mistake...only a couple of months...TNA's had Shark Boy.....pretty much forever....so...I like the guy for comical reasons...but in ring talent....no. I'm kind of pissed cause TNA would get 2 hours. Let's break this down into segements from the 2 hours.

1 Hour of Angle with World Title
15 Minutes of X Division (...sorry..that's Angle again)
15 minutes of Tag Matches (...Angle again??? How many fucking titles can this guy hold at once)
5 Minute Filler Match...(aka Joe squash match w/ jobber)
And about 15 minutes of promos....
And the 15 minutes of commercial runs around the region of...2 Hours...that's just what I think TNA would do...I like them...but if they did that....they'd lose tons of fans...

PeepShow

^ And how long did it take WWE to realize that they made a mistake...only a couple of months...TNA's had Shark Boy.....pretty much forever....so...I like the guy for comical reasons...but in ring talent....no. I'm kind of pissed cause TNA would get 2 hours. Let's break this down into segements from the 2 hours.

1 Hour of Angle with World Title
15 Minutes of X Division (...sorry..that's Angle again)
15 minutes of Tag Matches (...Angle again??? How many fucking titles can this guy hold at once)
5 Minute Filler Match...(aka Joe squash match w/ jobber)
And about 15 minutes of promos....
And the 15 minutes of commercial runs around the region of...2 Hours...that's just what I think TNA would do...I like them...but if they did that....they'd lose tons of fans...

ROFL, dude, byt the time they get 2 hrs, Angle may not even have any times. I bet he loses them all by BFG which is in less than 2 months. I bet they get 2 hrs like the week before, so if it does happen, that shit that you mentioned wont be lastin for long.

Travis40

I hope for the sake of TNA it doesn't happen...I wish Angle would just drop every belt...I'd like to have Raven (seriously) as the World Champion...he's an awesome wrestler...but I think he's past his prime. I think he should retire from in ring competition and gets the head spot of the TNA booking team along with Paul Heyman...fire Russo and Mantel...give the jobs to Raven and Heyman