TNA fans we are running out of excuses

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

03mnm

Reaction score
I cant believe I am actually writing this thread since I am such a huge TNA fan but enough is enough.

People have slated TNA ever since Vince Russo came into the company but I have always defended TNA. Over the past year the storylines have got lame, the PPV are crap, and there are no more PPV quality match ups anymore. Impact has just become a waste as we see TNA add more and more former WWE jerk offs and slowly we see less and less of the X Division. When TNA first got their TV deal with Spike they had all their products correct pushing the X division to a point where at one time the X Division Championship was the main event at the Unbreakable PPV. TNA pushed young and fresh tag teams like the Naturals, Aries and Strong, Team Canada and managed to keep veteran teams like 3D and the James Gang interesting. The heavyweight Championship division was interesting with guys like Christian, Sting, Monty Brown, Jarrett, Rhino, Abyss and more. TNA truly was the alternative to the WWE. Flip to 2007 and Impact is full of crap with TNA standing for Total Nonstop Angle. Angle is everywhere on Impact and even though his wife is hot, I am kind of getting annoyed of hearing her speak seriously I have defended TNA for the past year but looking thing on air and backstage TNA might be around next year. SO as a TNA fan what can I hope TNA do to change things, well we all here that TNA are moving to two hours in September so hopefully TNA can start making the X Division the centerpiece of the company, sign up new fresh tag team like the Natural, The Briscoe Bros and push MCMG, Triple X and LAX in the title picture to bring back some prestige to that tag division that Angle is slowly killing and how about tossing Samoa Joe the big gold. I am not the biggest Joe fan but I got to admit it hard to find anyone on the TNA roster that deserves it more (Christopher Daniels). And rebuild the heavyweight division by pushing guys like Daniels, Styles, Joe, Harris, Storm and Roode into the title picture and finally please make Angle drop all the Gold. I am Kurt Angle fan but enough is enough soon and I mean real soon I can see guys like Sabin and Shelley leaving and joining ROH which will give ROH the momentum to become the second biggest company in pro wrestling. Some thing needs to change and it needs to Change now.

Kennedy

Reaction score
I dont need excuses for TNA I will critisice if nessarcry but I will praise if called for like I think the Team Pacman duo is entertaning and could join forces with MCMG which would be a full Team Pacman and then you have a very entertaning faction which I wish carried on using the spray paint and take over like NWO!!

phantomgerald

Erm heard of the enter key? Cause I can't carefully read it but I get what you're trying to say and I agree.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
ROH!,ROH!,< now thats what I'm gonna be chanting if tna comes and puts on a show around here. but for tna-marks ,I'm not gonna give them shit for something they mark-out for,just as long as they quit thinking they'll ever take on the WWE,cause thats just Blue-er then,anyone thinking the xfl had a chance againest something as established as the NFL.

Bradders

Reaction score
Ever since Angle has been in TNA they have been going downhill, putting all of the titles on him doesn't help the company at all.

youthought

Reaction score
After Angle came TNA decide to depush the X-Division in favour of Angle. In hinsight this was a bad move but at the time someone thought it was a good idea

xtremebadass

Listen, I can't take another anti-TNA, Something needs to Change, thread here, so this is all I have to say...

It is still better than "that other crap" (especially since yesterday)

If you don't like it, then how can you call yourself a wrestling fan if you hate what they are doing, don't like it? stick it and watch something else.

Sorry 03mm, it's not directed towards you.

PeepShow

ok, I only had to read the first 2 sentences and just stoped. Your points suck, Im sorry. You say that TNAs PPVs are crap. :roflmao: :rofl1: I jusr cant stop myself. Im really sorry. I said I wasnt going to bash, and Im not, i just find it really funny that he says that. Did you at all happen to catch SS?

Exactly. Im not commenting on anything else, b/c I didnt even read the rest of it....

Travis40

^IMO SS was better than alot of the TNA PPV's.

TNA PPV's
Electrified Steel Cage
Some pill popper with every title
A guy dressed as a shark....wassupwitdat?
SOME good wresltling
SOME good comedy (AJ & Tomko)....

WWE PPV's
Khali/Batista :no:
Cena/Orton was a decent match...better than Team 3D/LAX Steel Cage
Rey/Chavo was good, even though it was predictable...it doesn't matter if it's predictable...we're talking about the quality of the matches...and another thing...if TNA is trying to break away from WWE...why are they getting old WWE stars, 2 Hours, and putting their titles on one former WWE Champ?
A good storyline (even though predictable) Mr. Kennedy/McMahon storyline...
And Austin returning (that wasn't predictable before the event)

Both are good companies IMO...but there's no way that TNA can compete with WWE IMHO...becuase TNA PPV's are only getting 30,000 buys....WWE PPV's (some of the worst PPV's ever) got 300,000 PPV Buys. TNA got 2 hours twice in history and the ratings were 1.5-1.6...WWE's getting 3.8 for Raw weekely...and TNA might not even get 2 Hours...they need HD Equipment or they won't get the 2nd hour...they don't have money to get the HD Equipment...I'd like to see them get it for some weird reason. And it'll always be like this - for every TNA fan there's 20 WWE Fans

PeepShow

I agree with you there, except for the fact that we havent see or heard from Sharkboy since TNA today back in like May, so I dont see how that can be part of your arguement.....lol

Travis40

^ Well.........hmm......:dry:....you do have a point because...........never mind

Reaction score
Trav, WWE sucks and you are basically a Bill and Doug for the WWE. Peep, I am glad that you are still supporting TNA but I have really been dissapointed by TNA lately. I dont know whether its the fact that all the titles are on Angle or that they are slowly killing the X-Division and hiring ex-WWE guys but they have really went from being an awsome wrestling company to being just another WWE. Im sorry Peep and XB but I dont think I can support TNA anymore, they have let me down and they are in a huge slump right now, hopefully they can come out of it...

until then, I might just change my name to ROHisWrestling because THEY are a real wrestling alternative imo....

....and WWE sucks

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
^^^^
the spoilers are out for the next two weeks of impact and well, just check them out, there is something on there that makes you question everything...

meh, dont feel like arguing for the 243242 time, so just to piss off peepshow

ROH>>TNA

Reaction score
I just saw/commented on the spoilers for iMPACT!. There are just so many things wrong, on so many levels with the tapings this week. Seriously, the "1 hour" argument doesn't even apply anymore, the booking is just horrendous this week.

kiddsmash

Reaction score
TNA? What's wrong with it? Kurt Angel holding all the titles and killing it cuz of his ego. I don't like Kurt much but respect his inring talent but come on the guy doesn't need all that gold to prove anything unless deep down inside he doubts himeslf. I think this was a stupid move and don't even get me started on how they have killed the X-Division. A Division I would love to see one or two hours of. Those guys are great but have to take a back seat to Angel?
I see ROH comming up as most of these guys will leave and Dixie will have no one to thank but Angle and now they are getting or might get Lesnar? Anthoer bad move. Lesnar doesn't wnat to get hurt so he'll screw-up like he did in the WWE.

There's my rant take it and swallow it like a jagged pill. :)