TNA fans we are running out of excuses

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
wow, this just gets worse. samoa joe is leaving TNA some time soon. He says he hates it there and he'd rather have an entry level job at wwe than stay in tna. this is pretty bad, considering he's tna's only fuckin chance for success.

i dont know the source but i can find it.

PeepShow

Trav, WWE sucks and you are basically a Bill and Doug for the WWE. Peep, I am glad that you are still supporting TNA but I have really been dissapointed by TNA lately. I dont know whether its the fact that all the titles are on Angle or that they are slowly killing the X-Division and hiring ex-WWE guys but they have really went from being an awsome wrestling company to being just another WWE. Im sorry Peep and XB but I dont think I can support TNA anymore, they have let me down and they are in a huge slump right now, hopefully they can come out of it...

until then, I might just change my name to ROHisWrestling because THEY are a real wrestling alternative imo....

....and WWE sucks

I can respect you. I dont have a problem with that. You say ROHisWrestling. It is......And it is the best "wrestling". HOWEVER, thats it. Its pretty sad IMO that just to keep up with them and their "storyline", you have to actually watch a videowire just to keep up. Like I said, Im not bashing ROH in any way, b/c I think they are a great indy promotion. I just think that all you ROH fans are just mad b/c you know that they have been around for just as long and havent gotten as far.

As for AngryPhil, go dry hump the air......and BTW, its CenaMark55 to you son :)

hbk4894

Reaction score
how are bill and doug going to defend this i have just read the spoilers and they did not look good they looked bad and petey willams was not even used they need to take the tag team and x divison of kurt and stick the x divison on lethal or aj and the tag titles on lax or team pacman and put kurt angle vs sting for the tna world title

Reaction score
wow, this just gets worse. samoa joe is leaving TNA some time soon. He says he hates it there and he'd rather have an entry level job at wwe than stay in tna. this is pretty bad, considering he's tna's only fuckin chance for success.

i dont know the source but i can find it.

Yeah, he'll be leaving, but maybe we'll get a swerve and he'll go back to ROH (hopefully). He'd have to be used well, but I think he could be a good fit. I know this though, if Joe were to come back at one of ROH's PPV's, the buyrates would be through the freakin' roof.

Honestly though, if Joe leaves, who is TNA going to bring up to that, super main event face role. Abyss? He's in store for a few short title runs, he never struck me as something of a long term champion.

03mnm

Reaction score
Yeah, he'll be leaving, but maybe we'll get a swerve and he'll go back to ROH (hopefully). He'd have to be used well, but I think he could be a good fit. I know this though, if Joe were to come back at one of ROH's PPV's, the buyrates would be through the freakin' roof.

Honestly though, if Joe leaves, who is TNA going to bring up to that, super main event face role. Abyss? He's in store for a few short title runs, he never struck me as something of a long term champion.

They will find someone else’s Wrestling Companies always do, look at WWF when they lost Hogan, they pushed Bret Hart when they lost Hart They pushed HBK. TNA will always have options my only problem is will they book them right. Christopher Daniels, AJ Styles, Chris Harris or Petey Williams can easily take up Joes spot anyway the point I am trying to make is TNA survived before Joe and can survive if he leaves.

Reaction score
Unless TNA acts soon, they'll pretty much be dead when Samoa Joe leaves. It will just be all downhill from there. I hope to god that that doesn't happen, and I hope they change their ways. Samoa Joe is to TNA what Goldberg was to WCW, in that he was their only homegrown talent that got pushed to main event status.

Reaction score
Unless TNA acts soon, they'll pretty much be dead when Samoa Joe leaves. It will just be all downhill from there. I hope to god that that doesn't happen, and I hope they change their ways. Samoa Joe is to TNA what Goldberg was to WCW, in that he was their only homegrown talent that got pushed to main event status.

Nah, they won't be dead that soon. But, if they don't change their direction rapidly they could be dead sometime within the next two years. Just IMO.

dstebbins

Reaction score
Okay, let me just say this: TNA is spriralling downhill, I'll admit that, but at this point, it's still better than WWE. I don't even watch Raw, Smackdown, OR ECW anymore because it's such crap. I mean why is Viscera getting a push? And why is he no longer wearing a shirt? No one wants to look at that fatass's nipples! And then he does the Spock symbol.

And then there's all the injuries. Let's take a look at the injuries in WWE that have occured in the past year alone: Rey Myserio, Triple H, Shawn Micheals, Undertaker, Mr. Kennedy, Bobby Lashley, Gregory Helms, and Edge, just to name a few. TNA's wrestling may not be as good, but at least their helping their talent stay healthy (their only injury was Ron "the Truth" Killings).

And Impact's matches are not that bad. Only last week's show was mediocre. The match of the week thread's winner is usually *** at worst. House of Fun, anyone?

Well, I need to get to bed (I've got work tomorrow). Rant over for now.

The Rated R CMStar

I don't understand how someone would even think that Samoa Joe would return to ROH. You know that will never happen. If Joe were to leave TNA he will go to WWE, even if he gets lowsy booking. Of course he would return eventually to ROH, but not anytime soon.

And to say things like ROH is better than WWE and TNA, is just wrong. Yeah, it has better wrestling, but in the commercial world right now is not wrestling, is Sports Entertainment, and ROH will learn that when, and if, they go big.

TNA just wants to be another WWE, but hiring guys like Test and Matt Morgan they just run short to even ECW. Kurt is a bitter man mad at WWE that just uses his influence to be like HHH and put every title in TNA on him. Now he even controls the hirings of TNA.

And yeah, WWE has The Great Khali, Batista and even put Lashley in there, but for everyone of them they have Ede, HBK, HHH, Undertaker, etc...

Reaction score
Listen, I can't take another anti-TNA, Something needs to Change, thread here, so this is all I have to say...

It is still better than "that other crap" (especially since yesterday)

If you don't like it, then how can you call yourself a wrestling fan if you hate what they are doing, don't like it? stick it and watch something else.

Sorry 03mm, it's not directed towards you.

i gotta disagree with you, being a wrestling fan doesn't mean you like everything about wrestling. I'm a huge wrestling fan and it dominates my life between the backyard fed, the forum, watching wrestling, and wrestling with my brother (lol) but i also think TNA is turning to shit, much like 90% of wrestling fans. I agree with the watch something else point, but there is always the chance of them doing something right; and if I'm watching something else i will miss it. and besides even though they're running themselves into the ground with their choices i still like to watch wrestling to improve what i do when i wrestle.

I also have to disagree with the statement that it's better than the "other crap." Khali as champion is one of the worst (single) moves in the wrestling world today. But IMO, giving one man ever title for himself, including the tag title, is worse. Don't get me wrong angle is great, but there's no reason to give him every title besides to up the anty in his Joe feud. IMO, it didn't help the feud that much, and is crippling the company. Another negative about WWE is Cena still having the belt, its been something like 24 out of the last 26 months, which is ridiculous. On the other hand, something wrong with TNA which is even worse is the de-use of the X division/ that produces some of the most entertaining matches, but they don't capitalize on WWE's restrictions.

Basically what I'm tryign to say is that TNA and WWE both have a lot of problems, about the same amount. But, since TNA is a much smaller company it effects them far more. Not because WWE is more established, it's because in a week, wwe has 5 hours worth of TV time, where all their imperfections are spread out evenly. TNA only has one hour a week, and all of their problems are packed into that one hour show...

dstebbins

Reaction score
And yeah, WWE has The Great Khali, Batista and even put Lashley in there, but for everyone of them they have Ede, HBK, HHH, Undertaker, etc...

And every single one of those "good" wrestlers have been sidelined with legitimate injuries for Vince pushing their bodies too far in just 2007 alone. Edge with a torn pectoral muscle, HBK and HHH each with torn knee ligamets, and Undertaker with a bicep that was literally ripped from his bone. Among other injured wrestlers are Rey Mysterio, Mr. Kennedy, Gregory Helms, and Bobby Lashley.

And how is Kurt Angle being a multi-champ worse than Khali getting a title run? Khali is such a bad wrestler that he should be jobbing out cleanly to the likes of Hornswaggle and Funaki. Last time I checked, Kurt Angle can actually legitimately wrestle. In fact, didn't he win a GOLD FUCKING MEDAL in wrestling?

And maybe TNA has made a few mistakes, but they make just as many triumphs. Try watching Impact tonight with a sheet of paper. On one side, jot down the good things they do. On the other, jot down the bad things. They should either equal each other or come pretty damn close.

Travis40

Trav, WWE sucks and you are basically a Bill and Doug for the WWE. Peep, I am glad that you are still supporting TNA but I have really been dissapointed by TNA lately. I dont know whether its the fact that all the titles are on Angle or that they are slowly killing the X-Division and hiring ex-WWE guys but they have really went from being an awsome wrestling company to being just another WWE. Im sorry Peep and XB but I dont think I can support TNA anymore, they have let me down and they are in a huge slump right now, hopefully they can come out of it...

until then, I might just change my name to ROHisWrestling because THEY are a real wrestling alternative imo....

....and WWE sucks

Okay...so you call me a WWE Version of Bill and Doug...I said something good about TNA....they never say anything about WWE that's positive...they always find the negatives. I stated how some WWE things are bad and how some TNA things are bad...I like both companies..but I just like WWE better....now you say I'm a WWE Version of Bill and Doug...right? Well...look at what was in bold...that shows that you'd be Bill or Doug because I stated something good about TNA...so it makes me a "sheep" to say that I'm a WWE fan....if anyone feels that way...than you can fucking kiss my ass...I'm tired of this bullshit word that's been going around and it's "sheep" it just pisses me off..and even though you never literally called me a sheep...you indicated I was because Bill and Doug are TNA Sheep...hell, I used to be a WWE Sheep a couple years ago...I quit 2 years ago.

I'm tired of this goddamn word...and if I hear someone call me that again for real and call me a Bill and Doug and they're not joking, then I'm going to go apeshit on them...and shit is going to fly in HIAT. And one more thing...how does WWE suck if they're getting a 4.2 overall from Monday Night on the replay and original Raw? And how do they suck if they're the most powerful, and I'm not being a WWE Sheep or Mark or whatever here....WWE is THE greatest company EVER. You can't compare WWE and their history to TNA and their history...that's like the New York Yankees playing the Tampa Bay Devil Rays....it's always going to come out where the Yankees are the better team.

sweetj14

Reaction score
Travis40 you say a guy dressed like a shark is bad but if you take a look back at WWE wasn't there a GUY wearing dresses? now tell me what is bad