Thoughts on the Roman Reigns & John Cena segment?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
I wasn't expecting you to play the victim card. It was a simple yes or no question. I'll leave you to continue on in my absence.
No, it was not a simple yes or no question. It was sarcasm. I can read more than you realize.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Hey, Red? Just a question here...
Did u go back thru and re read from the begining who actually started all this mess in the first place? I know I went back to page 1 and began reading thru. Now, Im personally NOT rooting for anyone seeing as to we are allowed to voice our own opinions. Now, I dnt want to see this thread get blocked or see anyone get banned.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Hey, Red? Just a question here...
Did u go back thru and re read from the begining who actually started all this mess in the first place? I know I went back to page 1 and began reading thru. Now, Im personally NOT rooting for anyone seeing as to we are allowed to voice our own opinions. Now, I dnt want to see this thread get blocked or see anyone get banned.
:henry2:
Hey, I was cool until someone thought it was a great idea to quote me, and berate me.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
:henry2:
Hey, I was cool until someone thought it was a great idea to quote me, and berate me.

Is it really necessary to get back at him for berateing you? Cause that will only make him more mad. And I dnt think u want that, Do U? It would just make the situation worse. U can always ignore him, IF u ever need to. Now, Im not saying u HAVE to.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Is it really necessary to get back at him for berateing you? Cause that will only make him more mad. And I dnt think u want that, Do U? It would just make the situation worse. U can always ignore him, IF u ever need to. Now, Im not saying u HAVE to.
This makes him mad? :bige:

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
It will just make his replies worse and then this "Situation" will only get worse rather than better
Well, that's his fault. He's the one that started it. Had he not quoted me with an insinuation that I am dumb for stating my opinion... This would all have been a better thread, but no he made his own bed, let him sleep in it, and suffer.

• Haha
Reactions: Red Rain

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Well, that's his fault. He's the one that started it. Had he not quoted me with an insinuation that I am dumb for stating my opinion... This would all have been a better thread, but no he made his own bed, let him sleep in it, and suffer.
Amen.

Reactions: InSaNe

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
U can always end it and not talk about it anymore? I Mean, The way I see it, That sounds like the better option. Dnt be mad at or hate me for saying that. If it comes down to it, then ur best option is to IGNORE him. Enough said. :emoji_grin:
-
Anyways...
I liked the segment between Roman and Cena. At first I really did thought that Rome forgot his lines. Unless THAT was part of the promo... ?

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
FFS, I actually didn't read all of this sh*t. Emotional arguments are far too nauseating which is exactly how pathetic this was. I'm dumber after reading it and I only read maybe 10% of it.

Your opinion was cool but your intent sucked. Asking him to 'suffer' pretty much sucked too.

Now you understand why I disliked your posts. Hopefully, it's over because Haze was able to talk some some sense into you.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
"You cant fight fire with Fire but You can fight fire with water"
In other words, Enough is enough. Can we please just get this thread back on topic?
-
@Stone Cold X: If u want to talk about the attitude Era, By all all means Go Ahead, But its best to create a thread for that sole purpose. Im just trying to be friendly here. And I liked the vids btw.
-
@DualShock:
If u have a bone to pick with @Stone Cold X, Its best to do it in A private Message rather than to get the whole Thread involved.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
"You cant fight fire with Fire but You can fight fire with water"
In other words, Enough is enough. Can we please just get this thread back on topic?
It was never my intention to derail the thread. It was him that wanted that. I was simply making my opinion and that was supposed to end there. And no, you don't fight fire with water, you fight fire with fire. Because if you fight water to fire with a person like that, that person will just walk all over you and treat you like nothing. Therefore everyone who sees what he's done to you, will be left with the impression of a particular idea. You gotta defend yourself.
@Stone Cold X: If u want to talk about the attitude Era, By all all means Go Ahead, But its best to create a thread for that sole purpose. Im just trying to be friendly here. And I liked the vids btw.
I'm a friendly person. I had no intention of making this "Attitude Era" a new subject, it was merely my opinion that the whole promo by Reigns/Cena just reminded me, and felt like Attitude Era based on the things I mentioned in this thread. I'm not in the mood for repeating myself.
@DualShock:
If u have a bone to pick with @Stone Cold X, Its best to do it in A private Message rather than to get the whole Thread involved.
I'm not going to respond to those PM's. I'm done with him.
FFS, I actually didn't read all of this sh*t. Emotional arguments are far too nauseating which is exactly how pathetic this was. I'm dumber after reading it and I only read maybe 10% of it.
And that was the point. Not specifically targeted at you, but him, rather.
Your opinion was cool but your intent sucked. Asking him to 'suffer' pretty much sucked too.
Oh, no. You misunderstand me, I'm not asking. I'm telling him. Because his next post decides what I do next. I already made it clear.
Now you understand why I disliked your posts. Hopefully, it's over because Haze was able to talk some some sense into you.
Don't worry about me. I got this.

Get out your popcorn, and enjoy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Death Walker

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
:hhh4:
Hope Im not in the room when it goes down. Im serious. Your better off to just hit the ignore button on the guy. Now, Im not going against you or anything. Instead of dropping the whole convo entirely, Your just gonna make it worse on Ur self til eventually one of you ends up getting Banned. If Not both of you. He started it, Its time that u end it in a respectable manner, Stone Cold. :henry2:

Last edited:
Reactions: Death Walker

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
200.gif