Thoughts on the Roman Reigns & John Cena segment?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Ron_Killing___Vince_McMahon_laughing.0.jpg

Felt like Attitude Era all over again? CM Punk reading a Bleacher Report on the Raw stage was good?
I'm wondering whats wrong with the current WWE fans but then I remember these are the same fans who chanted "You deserve it" to a reality star winning a midcard title and then I remember again why so many fans have left and why WWE and the whole pro wrestling (atl east in USA) is irrelevant as fuck
All I have to do is press one button: :finger:

Reactions: Death Walker

DualShock

Jobber
Reaction score
All I have to do is press one button: :finger:
You can push 10 buttons doesn't change the fact that most Attitude Era fans facepalmed when they saw your post. You see I don't care if you like or dislike my post, my only goal is to prove you wrong and laugh at you. You are probably one of these fans who marked out last year when the reality star The Miz started to cry after Daniel Bryan mocked him at Talking Smack "OMG look at the Miz promo teh Attitude Eraz is back".
You can name yourself after the nickname of an Attitude Era superstar and post Attitude Era smileys all you want, doesn't change the fact that you have no idea about the Attitude Era and what the ara was about. Now imagine WCW in 1997/1998 with Hollywood Hogan, Outsiders, Sting, Goldberg, Flair and you change the channel and see a reality star with the IC title crying and 2 top stars of the company who receive both "You suck both" chants argue like 2 grandmas in the ring "You suck more" "no you suck more". The only Attitude Era worthy moment in the last 10 years was Nexus attacking WWE superstars in 2010. Stop embarrassing yourself.
So thank you for the Stone Cold smiley to embarrass yourself even more because the fans can compare Austin with two old ladies arguing in the ring so they can laugh at you even more because you call that segment an Attitude Era style segment

Last edited:

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
You can push 10 buttons doesn't change the fact that most Attitude Era fans facepalmed when they saw your post.
I am an Attitude Era fan, you dumbass. I was a huge Stone Cold fan. Look at my fucking username! It's an ode to Austin.
You see I don't care if you like or dislike my post, my only goal is to prove you wrong and laugh at you. You are probably one of these fans who marked out last year when the reality star The Miz started to cry after Daniel Bryan mocked him at Talking Smack "OMG look at the Miz promo teh Attitude Eraz is back".
I marked out on that promo by Cena/Reigns because it IS vintage WWE. I want you to watch this video, and re-watch the promo again:

(Here's the uncut version of that video...)

Or... the following week:

You're telling me, that THIS isn't Attitude Era written all over it? My god, if you're laughing at me - you have no idea how embarrassing you are in the minds of AE fans. I tuned in every Monday to see what Austin was going to do next. I wanted to see him do something that would piss off Vince. Let me put it another way: Kevin Owens and Shane Mchanon got into an arguement over last week's referee stunt. But Shane got personal because Kevin Owens dropped a pipebomb of his own, by calling Shane Mchanon and his family names. Here...

And then, not to be outdone: Daniel Bryan talked to Kevin Owens in hopes of calming KO down from whatever anger high he is on... Only to find out he isn't finished yet, he's going after Bryan, too. Bryan, in turn informed KO that Mchanon's coming back next Tuesday. Reaction? Oh, man. My fucking god... Priceless.

I mean, look at that. That's just.. fucking perfect. My first thought was "Oh, yeah. You happy now? Fucking bitch." But that's the whole point of a fucking heel. And this isn't a storyline that just came out of the blue, oh no. It was progressed from show to show, including Talking fucking Smack. Yeah, the show that you don't care about.
You can name yourself after the nickname of an Attitude Era superstar and post Attitude Era smileys all you want, doesn't change the fact that you have no idea about the Attitude Era and what the ara was about. Now imagine WCW in 1997/1998 with Hollywood Hogan, Outsiders, Sting, Goldberg, Flair and you change the channel and see a reality star with the IC title crying and 2 top stars of the company who receive both "You sock both" chants argue like 2 grandmas in the ring "You suck more" "no you suck more". The only Attitude Era worthy moment in the last 10 years was Nexus attacking WWE superstars in 2010. Stop embarrassing yourself.
Hahahahaha. I'm embarrassing myself? Someone not only disagrees with you, but also LIKES my response to you. That should tell you to STFU, really. The whole fucking point of Attitude Era was to attract casuals, with anything from a pipebomb to an over-the-top storyline. And on top of that, one of WWE Network's slogans is "over the top," which is a call-back to Attitude Era.

Now, granted, some of the storylines such as the one you're talking about - they're embarrassing, but that was WWE trying their best to have "over-the-top" storylines that turn[ed] out bad for them. For example, I didn't like the booking for "the world's strongest man" by making him this... sexual chocolate character. That was outdone by the whole Chyna found a good friend that turned out to be trans. *rolleyes*

But, then, therein lies my point. Superstars at that time were all trying to outdo their last "holy shit" storyline, gimmick, or action. Promos at that time was all about who was better than the other. In this case, it's Cena vs Reigns.
So thank you for the Stone Cold smiley to embarrass yourself even more because the fans can compare Austin with two old ladies arguing in the ring so they can laugh at you even more because you call that segment an Attitude Era style segment
HAHAHAHA. Buzz off, loser. No, really, fuck off.

:finger:

And that's not all, last Monday, Brock Lesnar was like... "Suplex City, Bitch."

Last edited:

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
You see I don't care if you like or dislike my post, my only goal is to prove you wrong and laugh at you.

If you didn't care about getting a "dislike" then you wouldn't be crying about it.

Roll out a tub of ice cream, watch a romcom, cry some more then come back tomorrow and get back in.

• Haha
Reactions: Nikki Nitro

DualShock

Jobber
Reaction score
It's cute how you're so upset that you took your time to multi-quote my post, searched on YouTube to post multiple videos I have already seen before to prove a point but take a chill pill.

LOL no real Attitude Era fan would use terms like pipebomb, only people who became fans during the PG era and haven't seen wrestlers breaking the 4th wall, thinking CM Punk invented this call every promo that got personal a pipebomb, real Attitude Era fans call that a shootpromo or a worked-shoot promo. Pipebomb LOL a promo 10 years after the Attitude Era.
And your overuse of words like fuck, STFU and smileys with a middle finger doesn't prove anything, it makes you only look like an immature kid who was watching the Attitude Era for the first time on the WWE Network and now tries to be cool with edgy words. Saying stuff like "I am an Attitude Era fan because I tuned in every week to see what Stone Cold would do to Mr. McMahon" is like saying that you're an expert when it comes to history of Reggae music because you know Bob Marley. Everybody, even people who haven't heard a reggae song in their life have heard about Bob Marley. The Attitude Era was more than Austin and Vince, it was even more than the whole roster because the Attitude Era was a feeling, a style, a wrestling version of the society, heart, soul, passion and many more things you can't explain with words, you had to watch it live and that's missing today. You really think Attitude Era is somebody calling his opponent names? You have no idea

Interesting how you choose the Mark Henry storyline, a random storyline between a midcarder and a woman during the Attitude Era to defend a promo between the 2 top stars of the company.
Wow 1-2 people on a site that calls itself one of the greatest wrestling wrestling boards and has almost 7000 members liked your post and disagrees with me, that should really tell me to STFU :russo:
I love how you wrote with big letters how "1 person LIKED your post" on a board with 6787 members.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
If you didn't care about getting a "dislike" then you wouldn't be crying about it.

Roll out a tub of ice cream, watch a romcom, cry some more then come back tomorrow and get back in.
I am an Attitude Era fan, you dumbass. I was a huge Stone Cold fan. Look at my fucking username! It's an ode to Austin.

I marked out on that promo by Cena/Reigns because it IS vintage WWE. I want you to watch this video, and re-watch the promo again:

(Here's the uncut version of that video...)

Or... the following week:

You're telling me, that THIS isn't Attitude Era written all over it? My god, if you're laughing at me - you have no idea how embarrassing you are in the minds of AE fans. I tuned in every Monday to see what Austin was going to do next. I wanted to see him do something that would piss off Vince. Let me put it another way: Kevin Owens and Shane Mchanon got into an arguement over last week's referee stunt. But Shane got personal because Kevin Owens dropped a pipebomb of his own, by calling Shane Mchanon and his family names. Here...

And then, not to be outdone: Daniel Bryan talked to Kevin Owens in hopes of calming KO down from whatever anger high he is on... Only to find out he isn't finished yet, he's going after Bryan, too. Bryan, in turn informed KO that Mchanon's coming back next Tuesday. Reaction? Oh, man. My fucking god... Priceless.

I mean, look at that. That's just.. fucking perfect. My first thought was "Oh, yeah. You happy now? Fucking bitch." But that's the whole point of a fucking heel. And this isn't a storyline that just came out of the blue, oh no. It was progressed from show to show, including Talking fucking Smack. Yeah, the show that you don't care about.

Hahahahaha. I'm embarrassing myself? Someone not only disagrees with you, but also LIKES my response to you. That should tell you to STFU, really. The whole fucking point of Attitude Era was to attract casuals, with anything from a pipebomb to an over-the-top storyline. And on top of that, one of WWE Network's slogans is "over the top," which is a call-back to Attitude Era.

Now, granted, some of the storylines such as the one you're talking about - they're embarrassing, but that was WWE trying their best to have "over-the-top" storylines that turn[ed] out bad for them. For example, I didn't like the booking for "the world's strongest man" by making him this... sexual chocolate character. That was outdone by the whole Chyna found a good friend that turned out to be trans. *rolleyes*

But, then, therein lies my point. Superstars at that time were all trying to outdo their last "holy shit" storyline, gimmick, or action. Promos at that time was all about who was better than the other. In this case, it's Cena vs Reigns.

HAHAHAHA. Buzz off, loser. No, really, fuck off.

:finger:

And that's not all, last Monday, Brock Lesnar was like... "Suplex City, Bitch."

Duuude! TAKE A CHILL PILL WOULD YA?

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Duuude! TAKE A CHILL PILL WOULD YA?
I'm chill. He's not. He started it with insulting me. So, since he came at me, I'll come back harder.
It's cute how you're so upset that you took your time to multi-quote my post, searched on YouTube to post multiple videos I have already seen before to prove a point but take a chill pill.
Uh, you're the one started this, okay... kid. So, why don't you take your own fucking advice and take a fucking chill pill, bitch.
LOL no real Attitude Era fan would use terms like pipebomb, only people who became fans during the PG era and haven't seen wrestlers breaking the 4th wall, thinking CM Punk invented this call every promo that got personal a pipebomb, real Attitude Era fans call that a shootpromo or a worked-shoot promo. Pipebomb LOL a promo 10 years after the Attitude Era.
Grow up, dude. Nobody cares what kind of terms a specific era uses. Times change. Pipebomb was made because of Punk. Pipebombs are promos with cherry on top of it - unscripted, uncut, not meant to be on WWE TV. There's a reason why it was created. If you don't understand, why don't you go on the WWE Network, or even one of CM Punk's videos on YouTube and start understanding.
And your overuse of words like fuck, STFU and smileys with a middle finger doesn't prove anything, it makes you only look like an immature kid who was watching the Attitude Era for the first time on the WWE Network and now tries to be cool with edgy words.
I have been watching Attitude Era since BEFORE the Network was even live. You're just tying to be "cool." I don't even need to be cool. Whoopie fucking do, dude. I made a post with a lot of "fuck" and STFU, and that scares you? Go cry to your mama, puta. I don't give a fuck. If you don't like the way I talk, then leave me alone. Seriously. Nobody's forcing you to be christian, and be scared when someone's saying "fuck." So, let me scare you a little more: Fuck, Shit, Bitch, and if you can't understand spanish, don't bother looking up "puta," okay pendejo? Actually, don't look up the next Spanish word, either. LMFAO.
Saying stuff like "I am an Attitude Era fan because I tuned in every week to see what Stone Cold would do to Mr. McMahon" is like saying that you're an expert when it comes to history of Reggae music because you know Bob Marley. Everybody, even people who haven't heard a reggae song in their life have heard about Bob Marley. The Attitude Era was more than Austin and Vince, it was even more than the whole roster because the Attitude Era was a feeling, a style, a wrestling version of the society, heart, soul, passion and many more things you can't explain with words, you had to watch it live and that's missing today. You really think Attitude Era is somebody calling his opponent names? You have no idea
I never claimed to be an expert, pendejo. It was an edgy kind of era, simple as that, kid. You're trying to sount smart, but you're failing, epicly. Attitude Era brought passion to wrestling, yes, but that's because of the storylines, the gimmicks, the characters, and the list goes on. The fact that the storylines had some edge to them, as in - like I said before calling each other names, with bad words, and pop culture phrases, quotes and whatnot... All of that made up AE. If you can't understand that, then you're trolling. Actually, you ARE trolling.

You come at me with a post telling me that I suck because I think the new Cena/Reigns promo feels like Attitude Era. And you expect me to not respond to you with anything less than I did? Man, you're stupid. It was my opinion, and you're giving me a hard time over it? Get over it.
Interesting how you choose the Mark Henry storyline, a random storyline between a midcarder and a woman during the Attitude Era to defend a promo between the 2 top stars of the company.
Hey, grandpa, this is what I'm talking about:
You can push 10 buttons doesn't change the fact that most Attitude Era fans facepalmed when they saw your post. You see I don't care if you like or dislike my post, my only goal is to prove you wrong and laugh at you. You are probably one of these fans who marked out last year when the reality star The Miz started to cry after Daniel Bryan mocked him at Talking Smack "OMG look at the Miz promo teh Attitude Eraz is back".
You can name yourself after the nickname of an Attitude Era superstar and post Attitude Era smileys all you want, doesn't change the fact that you have no idea about the Attitude Era and what the ara was about. Now imagine WCW in 1997/1998 with Hollywood Hogan, Outsiders, Sting, Goldberg, Flair and you change the channel and see a reality star with the IC title crying and 2 top stars of the company who receive both "You suck both" chants argue like 2 grandmas in the ring "You suck more" "no you suck more". The only Attitude Era worthy moment in the last 10 years was Nexus attacking WWE superstars in 2010. Stop embarrassing yourself.
And that reality star is The Miz, or the Jersey Shore looking blueberries that appeared on TNA a few years ago, I don't remember their stupid names. Look, dude. What I was saying was that I understand that some promos were really weak, and that's how I arrived at the Mark Henry promos. There was highs and lows of AE, but in general, I've already explained myself.

Wow 1-2 people on a site that calls itself one of the greatest wrestling wrestling boards and has almost 7000 members liked your post and disagrees with me, that should really tell me to STFU :russo:
I love how you wrote with big letters how "1 person LIKED your post" on a board with 6787 members.
This thread alone attracted more than 500 views to the thread itself - so you're embarrassing yourself with these disagreements. And look, another person came forward to bust your bubble.

Tsk. Nice try, homie.

...As you can see - you can take a hint, but you won't. I explained to you why you should be embarrassed, but you ain't going to listen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I dnt normally give out dislikes unless its truely something I dnt like. Just expressing MY Opinion

DualShock

Jobber
Reaction score
I'm chill. He's not. He started it with insulting me. So, since he came at me, I'll come back harder.
Actually not, I haven't insulted you personally not one single time nor did I use one word that needs to be censored, the only thing I made fun of was your post not you personally. It's you who became so upset because of one R-Truth/Vince pic and started to throw a tantrum, making personal insults, posting novels, multi-quote me and wasting minutes on YouTube searching for multiple videos especially for me (that's so nice of you) I have already seen before proving once again that people who insult others lack arguments. You see, the people who were watching Attitude Era live don't insult other people, you know why? Because those people (like myself) are today older, between 33 and 53 years old and they don't use words like "fuck" on the internet anymore, it's the kids like you who watched the Attitude Era for the first time on the WWE Network who think it's edgy to use the words like "bitch" on the internet so thank you for confirming you were too young to watch the Attitude Era back then. Stay mad.

This thread alone attracted more than 500 views to the thread itself - so you're embarrassing yourself with these disagreements. And look, another person came forward to bust your bubble.
Oh boy, that makes it even worse because if this thread alone has attracted more than 500 viewers then it's even more sad that you are bragging that only 1-2 people have liked your post

Ron_Killing___Vince_McMahon_laughing.0.jpg

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Im 25 and even I remember some of the attitude era.
-
Im not one to rant and rave about anything AND I certainly DNT EVER cuss on this Forum. :emoji_grin:

@Stone Cold X:
You have the right, Just as any of us hv the right to express ourselves. I personally wouldnt let any negative comments ruin ur day.
*Now.. Unless its REAG Aka Nicole-Haze copying you. Then u hv nothing to worry about. LOL! ;)
-
I just dont want to see anyone get too worked up to where they get banned is basically what Im trying to say.

Last edited:

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
The only thing that bugs me about Cena is how he constantly smiles as he's being greatly insulted. Like you get called a fake bitch but stand there like a goof smiling?
I dnt see anything wrong with that. He doesnt let any insult bother him. He knows he's better than those who are doing the "Insulting"

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score

Uh, you're the one started this, okay... kid. So, why don't you take your own fucking advice and take a fucking chill pill, bitch.

Grow up, dude. Nobody cares what kind of terms a specific era uses. Times change. Pipebomb was made because of Punk. Pipebombs are promos with cherry on top of it - unscripted, uncut, not meant to be on WWE TV. There's a reason why it was created. If you don't understand, why don't you go on the WWE Network, or even one of CM Punk's videos on YouTube and start understanding.

I have been watching Attitude Era since BEFORE the Network was even live. You're just tying to be "cool." I don't even need to be cool. Whoopie fucking do, dude. I made a post with a lot of "fuck" and STFU, and that scares you? Go cry to your mama, puta. I don't give a fuck. If you don't like the way I talk, then leave me alone. Seriously. Nobody's forcing you to be christian, and be scared when someone's saying "fuck." So, let me scare you a little more: Fuck, Shit, Bitch, and if you can't understand spanish, don't bother looking up "puta," okay pendejo? Actually, don't look up the next Spanish word, either. LMFAO.

I never claimed to be an expert, pendejo. It was an edgy kind of era, simple as that, kid. You're trying to sount smart, but you're failing, epicly. Attitude Era brought passion to wrestling, yes, but that's because of the storylines, the gimmicks, the characters, and the list goes on. The fact that the storylines had some edge to them, as in - like I said before calling each other names, with bad words, and pop culture phrases, quotes and whatnot... All of that made up AE. If you can't understand that, then you're trolling. Actually, you ARE trolling.

You come at me with a post telling me that I suck because I think the new Cena/Reigns promo feels like Attitude Era. And you expect me to not respond to you with anything less than I did? Man, you're stupid. It was my opinion, and you're giving me a hard time over it? Get over it.

And that reality star is The Miz, or the Jersey Shore looking blueberries that appeared on TNA a few years ago, I don't remember their stupid names. Look, dude. What I was saying was that I understand that some promos were really weak, and that's how I arrived at the Mark Henry promos. There was highs and lows of AE, but in general, I've already explained myself.

Tsk. Nice try, homie.

...As you can see - you can take a hint, but you won't. I explained to you why you should be embarrassed, but you ain't going to listen.

U do hv some good points. But, is it really necessary to retaliate like this? Just wondering. I mean, its prob only gonna make it worse. And Like I mentioned, I personally dont wanna see anyone else get banned.
As for the Spanish comments. I understand what they mean, My Mother knows a Little spanish. :emoji_smirk: *Stays quite during this thread for the time being*

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score

Tsk. Nice try, homie.

So, has your cry for attention worked out successfully yet?

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
So, has your cry for attention worked out successfully yet?
I don't need attention. Never have been. If you want to root for him, root for him. I don't care.
Actually not, I haven't insulted you personally not one single time nor did I use one word that needs to be censored, the only thing I made fun of was your post not you personally. It's you who became so upset because of one R-Truth/Vince pic and started to throw a tantrum, making personal insults, posting novels, multi-quote me and wasting minutes on YouTube searching for multiple videos especially for me (that's so nice of you) I have already seen before proving once again that people who insult others lack arguments. You see, the people who were watching Attitude Era live don't insult other people, you know why? Because those people (like myself) are today older, between 33 and 53 years old and they don't use words like "fuck" on the internet anymore, it's the kids like you who watched the Attitude Era for the first time on the WWE Network who think it's edgy to use the words like "bitch" on the internet so thank you for confirming you were too young to watch the Attitude Era back then.
There you go again with being scared of bad-words - the fact that you think it needs to be censored. Oh, poor baby. Mommy and daddy teach you not to say fuck, shit, mooty fucking fuck... My god, dude. Grow up, grow some balls.

I've already explained to you many times that I did not get "Attitude Era" from the WWE Network and you still persisting to say that I am a kid that watches it on WWE Network and pass it off as fact. That's why when I look at you, I look at a stupid idiot. Okay, pendejo?

And YES, I did need to post YouTube videos just to get you to understand it, because whether you realize it or not - I don't believe you when you say you saw it, because you act like the promos were different.

And then, you bring up my age. I ain't no fucking kid, dumbass. I'm 35, and telling you that I DID watch Attitude Era growing up. I even attended a few WWE events. One was a match between Austin and Angle - at Summerslam, no less!

If you can't believe that, then I'll bring this button again: :finger:
Stay mad.
This is the kind of attitude that I hate the most about people. I hear it all the time on Call of Duty; "u mad bro" is the leader of this attitude. You think it's funny to come down here and talk down people because it's fun. Right? Is that why you here? Because if you are, I'm done with this conversation, and I'll drag the mods/admins into here. Because I'm not going to put up with your stupid, Blue, childish attitude. So, you either cool it, or leave me the fuck alone. It was my opinion, and I'm standing by it! Now, get over it!
Oh boy, that makes it even worse because if this thread alone has attracted more than 500 viewers then it's even more sad that you are bragging that only 1-2 people have liked your post
It's comments like this is the reason why I feel that you're just here to rile people up and troll them just for attention. I mean what the fuck, dude...?
You realize that when you post images like this, you're actually saying more than what you're intending to say...? This is a picture of R-Truth, and Vince McMahon laughing, but hysterically. BUT, when you post it, the intention isn't just the laugh, but the tone of the laugh. As if you're insinuating that my post or opinion was dumb, invalid, and void. That's why when another person posted a meme with "Really?" I really think you could've just shut up.

Because as someone else pointed out: Everyone has a right to their opinions. And for you to roast my opinions as void - well... it makes you look worse than me. No seriously, go ask them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Red Rain

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
I don't need attention. Never have been. If you want to root for him, root for him. I don't care.
I wasn't expecting you to play the victim card. It was a simple yes or no question. I'll leave you to continue on in my absence.