• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Theory: Triple H & Stephanie McMahon played politics and got Chris Kreski demoted & Chyna fired

RLStern

Refuter of Revisionist History

You saw It coming, how she didn’t see that coming...

tenor.gif

Then why quote me? Of course it matters what I think.

I was setting you up for “it doesn’t matter what you think”, and you still didn’t see it coming no matter how obvious I made it.

tenor.gif

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
I am the One Time Survivor Winner 2020! I am the NCAA Football 2020 Prediction 2nd place - 2nd place - 2nd place holder - and I am the Commissioner of Chaos - the providing of passion - the phantom of phantasy sports - I am -

1547347503-shawn_michaels.jpg

Heart Break Kommissioner!

'I'M JUST A SEXXXXXXXY GURL!'​

RLStern

Refuter of Revisionist History
"Don't worry, yours is no better."

Lol Triple H sounded like he was gonna cry in the ring there, saying his catchphrase which actually drew sucked, when he was saying “I am that damn good” and “suck it!”

I love it keep owning that geek Helmsley.
44a1f2eb1bc7d123d7137e6a9e63619a.gif

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Win? Both sides agreed to disagree. But 'The Great One' has champions advantage which means...

AND STILLLLLL YOUR WS CHAMPION - THE GREAT ONE - BIG SEXY - THE EXALATED ONE....

SMAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRK!