Theory: Triple H & Stephanie McMahon played politics and got Chris Kreski demoted & Chyna fired

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

The Great One and the Commissioner decimating Hurri-Stern and his super hoes in training.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
The Hurri-Stern comeback.

RLStern

Refuter of Revisionist History
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Just saw another J.R./Conrad interview where he is caught lying.

J.R. claims Chyna was jealous of Trish Stratus due to an interview on TSN asking her about Trish, was unstable in 2000, and wanted “Stone Cold money”.

He claims this in a question based on this interview:

In the interview Trish wasn’t buried whatsoever, Chyna just answered honestly when she said she was hired for looks and not in ring skill, and even put Trish over saying Trish surprised/impressed her for being willing to learn & learning very quickly and told her to keep doing what she was doing, praising Trish.

J.R. Is absolutely lying when he claims he hired Trish for skill and that she was a great in ring star, when she had zero wrestling skill and was hired for her looks, she didn’t get trained until Fit Finlay came over from WCW and was still getting trained throughout her 2nd run from October 2001.

Trish wasn’t properly trained in ring until Chyna left, during Trish first 2 years she was there strictly for looks, for Tits and Ass, and she was a valet various wrestlers including Test & Albert who as a group were T&A as a tongue and cheek play on Trish’s tits and ass.

So J.R’s claim that she what she said was false and didn’t have a semblance of fact... is ironically bullshit, Trish had zero skills at the time and Chyna wasn’t burying her, everyone knows that Trish didn’t have in ring skills for her first two years, even Trish herself acknowledges it, so J.R. Is blatantly lying or misremembering stuff, either way it’s refuted.

J.R. then further refutes himself by contradicting himself at 1:51 of his video by admitting he hired her strictly because of her looks.

He then claims Chyna was hired strictly for her looks, when in reality her look almost didn’t get her hired because Vince didn’t want that and she was hired because she was a recruit from Kowalski on top of her unique looks, plus Triple H who she recognized from the Kowalski school insisting with Shawn Michaels.

This is another instance of J.R. lying.

He also claimed in WWF.com that Chyna asked for Stone Cold money(which even if she did wouldn’t matter since she drew more in the ratings than Austin), which Chyna then refuted in another interview with Michael Landsberg saying she didn’t ask for anywhere close to that.

What Jim Ross has against Chyna? Don’t know, but he seems to lie a lot about her.

Chyna had zero heat or jealousy with Trish Status and actually had a ton of respect for her and put her over, even before Trish paid her dues as shown in that interview from 2000.

1487_1.jpg
CmvNlOWUkAAvyvS.jpg

Last edited:

RLStern

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
X PAC let slip that she asked for more money before the affair between Triple H and Stephanie was discovered.

“X-Pac: It was a little bit before that (Triple H and Stephanie thing) when she was asking it (big money). I give a grant for asking but I wouldn’t know if that’s a hill I would have died on because there’s other things you can get.”

So J.R. did lie, they didn’t remove her from TV and fire her because she asked for more money, but because of Stephanie McMahon altercation on the Raw after Judgement day, same day Eddie Guerrero was sent home due to drug addiction and Triple H tore his quad.

X PAC is another known liar, specifically when he makes false outrageous claims as he’s made proven false claims against Chyna, but even liars let out truthful information that they had access to during interrogations

https://www.google.com/amp/s/wwfold...-h-texted-him-when-he-began-dating-chyna/amp/

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
:heston

Liars lie unless I really want to believe them this one time (and even then they corroborate the raise story).

RLStern

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Liars lie unless I really want to believe them this one time (and even then they corroborate the raise story).

Re read post, he blatantly lied on the Trish claims. Everyone knows Trish couldn’t wrestle and wasn’t hired for that whatsoever, let’s not revise history.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I wasn't referring to the Trish story since it was entirely irrelevant and I think you actually knew that. :hayden3

That said, all I have to say about yours and Chyna's thoughts on Trish not being able to wrestle is:

(Trish would carry Stephanie to a fairly decent match with good storytelling a couple months after this interview.)

RLStern

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
(Trish would carry Stephanie to a fairly decent match with good storytelling a couple months after this interview.)

Match was 4 months later, not from October of 2000 or prior, she was green.

Stephanie carried that match at No Way Out and you can clearly see her walking her through, and I don’t even like Stephanie and am a huge fan of Trish. It was a good short cat fight, but wasn’t any technical masterpiece and they clearly were green, Stephanie less green.

We can’t start revising history just to unreasoned bury someone who can’t defend themselves and who’s interviews from 20 years ago refutes claims.

J.R. lied about the Chyna/Trish claim, there’s no way around this. If you’re gonna claim Trish wasn’t green until November 2001 then you’re denying reality & revising blatant history that anyone can go back and see, that even Trish acknowledges.

:hayden3

That said, all I have to say about yours and Chyna's thoughts on Trish not being able to wrestle is:

Trish could not wrestle in 2000, she was green as grass, this is a fact even she acknowledges that. Chyna did in fact praise her willingness to learn and learning quickly. Trish admits she was green until Fit Finlay.

Let’s not revise history. I don’t understand your dislike of Chyna, she must of offended personally for you to be this bitter about her.

Or perhaps you want to defend Stephanie because 2001 is your favorite year and she was head of creative.

Either way irrational and refuted. J.R. lied twice about Chyna as he had with Russo.

J.R. also claims that he hired Trish, yet everyone and their mother knows that was Carl Demarco head of WWF Canada.

He’s blatantly lying and misremembering stuff, Trish was never good in the ring when Chyna was there, only after leaving did Finlay get her properly trained.

Chyna never buried Trish, she just stated the fact that Trish was indeed hired only on look, she didn’t have any in ring ability, she praised Trish’s willingness to learn and quickness in learning, and told her to stay on that path because it’s gonna pay off... which it did. And Trish did indeed take that advice, well.

As a recovering alcoholic who knows what it could do to you, and knowing the pain of losing a loved one, I suspect J.R. Is drinking during the interviews with Conrad, he doesn’t sound coherent and he’s taking Chyna’s criticism and analysis of Trish in 2000 as if she was talking about the Trish of 2002-2006 who had in ring ability, then claims it’s based on jealousy despite the critique being 100% correct and them being friendly backstage & working with each other with zero problem.

Trish was green as grass in 2000 & 2001, Chyna offered very good advice and mentioned that she was green which even Trish acknowledges, yet absolutely praised Trish saying she’s willing to learn and said she is improving fast and will have the ability if she kept doing what she is doing.

J.R. Is refuted and his claims proven blatant lies, everyone knew Trish was green as goo shit in 2000 & 2001, Finlay is credited for properly training her years after.

ceb7af6510aad386bc66e88b30220fe0.gif

Last edited:

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Fit didn't arrive between those 4 months so who cares.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Stephanie carried that match at No Way Out and you can clearly see her walking her through, and I don’t even like Stephanie and am a huge fan of Trish. It was a good short cat fight, but wasn’t any technical masterpiece and they clearly were green, Stephanie less green.

We can’t start revising history just to unreasoned bury someone who can’t defend themselves and who’s interviews from 20 years ago refutes claims.

J.R. lied about the Chyna/Trish claim, there’s no way around this. If you’re gonna claim Trish wasn’t green until November 2001 then you’re denying reality & revising blatant history that anyone can go back and see, that even Trish acknowledges.

Trish could not wrestle in 2000, she was green as grass, this is a fact even she acknowledges that. Chyna did in fact praise her willingness to learn and learning quickly. Trish admits she was green until Fit Finlay.

Let’s not revise history. I don’t understand your dislike of Chyna, she must of offended personally for you to be this bitter about her.

Or perhaps you want to defend Stephanie because 2001 is your favorite year and she was head of creative.

Either way irrational and refuted. J.R. lied twice about Chyna as he had with Russo.

J.R. also claims that he hired Trish, yet everyone and their mother knows that was Carl Demarco head of WWF Canada.

He’s blatantly lying and misremembering stuff, Trish was never good in the ring when Chyna was there, only after leaving did Finlay get her properly trained.

Chyna never buried Trish, she just stated the fact that Trish was indeed hired only on look, she didn’t have any in ring ability, she praised Trish’s willingness to learn and quickness in learning, and told her to stay on that path because it’s gonna pay off... which it did. And Trish did indeed take that advice, well.

As a recovering alcoholic who knows what it could do to you, and knowing the pain of losing a loved one, I suspect J.R. Is drinking during the interviews with Conrad, he doesn’t sound coherent and he’s taking Chyna’s criticism and analysis of Trish in 2000 as if she was talking about the Trish of 2002-2006 who had in ring ability, then claims it’s based on jealousy despite the critique being 100% correct and them being friendly backstage & working with each other with zero problem.
As for the rest of this... I'll say again:

I have zero desire to get sucked into a new argument in this thread.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I don’t understand your dislike of Chyna
I'm not bitter nor do I dislike Chyna, but she has a known history of lying so it perplexes me why you lift her up as God when it comes to her word.

RLStern

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Lita Interview:

“When Chyna was transitioning from working with only men and then to women, she went through Ivory and Right To Censor and then into a program with me. We had one pay-per-view match together and it was supposed to be a three pay-per-view program. So, intentionally, the first match we had was solid. It was okay, but we wanted to give the people just enough for them to go, ‘There’s something here. We want to see more.’ We held back knowing, thinking, that we were going to have two more matches, but she ended up not working there. That was the end of her time with WWE and we didn’t have that program.”

Fit didn't arrive between those 4 months so who cares.

Trish wasn’t a good wrestler until late 2001. Her match with Stephanie was a good cat fight carried by Stephanie, but she was clearly very green in that match.

Chyna never ever insulted Trish Stratus, she just stated the obvious that even Trish acknowledges, she was new to the business and didn’t have any wrestling ability, she was hired on looks.

Chyna then praised Trish Stratus(which alot of wrestlers didn’t do with the divas who were hired on looks like Kat, Terri Runnels etc) for her willingness to learn in the ring and quickly improving, while saying that if she continues doing what she’s doing it’s gonna work.

RLStern

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
tenor.gif

Throughout the entire match Stephanie is leading it, and you can visibly see Stephanie talking to Trish throughout the match. they’re so green that Stephanie doesn’t even hide it.

I don’t even like Stephanie and this is obvious. I just rewatched the PPV twice earlier this week, I suggest you rewatch 2000 & 2001.

Last edited:

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I literally just watched the match and have been watching 2001. Which I've told you repeatedly.

To insinuate Stephanie with zero training carried Trish who was trained at that point is laughably asinine.

So like I keep telling you...