Theory: Triple H & Stephanie McMahon played politics and got Chris Kreski demoted & Chyna fired

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RLStern

Refuter of Revisionist History
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
To insinuate Stephanie with zero training carried Trish who was trained at that point is laughably asinine.
200.gif

Stephanie was trained to take bumps long before Trish even took a bump, she was taking Rock bottoms and other bumps. You really need to rewatch 2000, that’s a technical wrong that I will not let go and keep on bringing up from this point on until you admit you were wrong.

They were both green as grass, but in the match which I’ve watched twice this week, Stephanie was carrying Trish Stratus, you can see when she pulls Trish’s hair that she talks to her, you can see when she slams Trish’s head on the announce table that she blatantly whispers in Trish’s ears.

And that’s coming from someone who acknowledges the fact that Stephanie McMahon is a piece of trash.

Last edited:

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Trish was trained by Ron Hutchinson. Stephanie took bumps, but wasn't a trained wrestler.

You should maybe learn things instead of go by what you see on the tv.

RLStern

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Trish was trained by Ron Hutchinson. Stephanie took bumps, but wasn't a trained wrestler.

You should maybe learn things instead of go by what you see on the tv.
tenor.gif

I never said Trish wasn’t being trained before Fit Finlay, now you’ve resorted to lying.

Trish was signed before she even got any training, she wasn’t hired for any wrestling ability, she started training with Hutchinson in November 1999, and wasn’t good until late 2001. She was put on TV 5 months after which isn’t enough time for most to be ready, takes people 10 months - 2 years to be ready for a match during training.

Stephanie was already being trained and did in ring and had a match before Trish was even signed. They were both green in 2000.

You don’t take bumps if you’re not being trained, that’s the most nonsensical thing I’ve ever heard as a former wrestler.

Last edited:

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I never said Trish wasn’t being trained before Fit Finlay, now you’ve resorted to lying.

Trish was signed before she even got any training, she wasn’t hired for any wrestling ability, she started training with Hutchinson in November 1999, and wasn’t good until late 2001. She was put on TV 5 months after which isn’t enough time for most to be ready, takes people 10 months - 2 years to be ready for a match during training.

Stephanie was already being trained and did in ring and had a match before Trish was even signed. They were both green in 2000.

You don’t take bumps if you’re not being trained, that’s the most nonsensical thing I’ve ever heard as a former wrestler.
You think David Arquette was a trained wrestler in 2000, too? :heston

And yes, that's almost exactly what you said. You said Trish couldn't wrestle and was carried by Stephanie somehow.

You say 5 months isn't good enough, but if you think Stephanie received more than 2 weeks training just to take a bump I have an island off the coast to sell you. Now can you stop dragging me into these dumb arguments, I don't care. None of this is relevant. Whatsoever.

RLStern

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
And yes, that's almost exactly what you said. You said Trish couldn't wrestle and was carried by Stephanie somehow.

Neither could wrestle, Stephanie had more experience therefore carried the match. She clearly carries the match, where she guides and pulls Trish’s hair talks to her blatantly. Where she talks to Trish when she’s slamming her head on the announce table, it’s right in the match there’s no wa

Let me school you on how wrestling works. The heel or the one with more experience carries the match.

You say 5 months isn't good enough, but if you think Stephanie received more than 2 weeks training just to take a bump I have an island off the coast to sell you. Now can you stop dragging me into these dumb arguments, I don't care. None of this is relevant. Whatsoever.

Stephanie wasn’t training for 2 weeks, she had been doing in ring since before Trish was even signed, and was constantly training at WWF headquarters as seen on the first season of Tough Enough, where she also gave advice.

I don’t even like Stephanie and bring up this fact.

The Trish/Stephanie match was a little good cat fight, but technically the match sucked, it was slaps, hair pulling and showed they were green. It wasn’t a match where at any instance you can say they were skilled, it looked like two untrained women having a Las Vegas cat fight.

And you only drag yourself into the debate, I refute the claims and you always come back with more false claims. I’m not gonna stop refuting the false claims

tenor.gif

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
And you only drag yourself into the debate, I refute the claims and you always come back with more false claims. I’m not gonna stop refuting the false claims
You haven't refuted shit, bro.

And no. I didn't respond to anything in that first comment and yet you still made like 4 replies with paragraphs to me.

In fact, in one reply you made 5 paragraphs in response to me giving you the it doesn't matter and another after a :heston
(And this thread itself was dead and you still decided to post Trish stuff that doesn't matter whatsoever in regards to this Chyna story.)

I won't respond to any more of your irrelevant and unrelated Trish babble and leave you with one more

I didn't respond to a single thing you said about Trish or Stephanie so if you reply with more nonsense, you prove my point.

RLStern

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
I didn't respond to a single thing you said about Trish or Stephanie so if you reply with more nonsense, you prove my point.

You’ve forfeited as you were incapable of refuting the facts and therefore lose this debate.

tumblr_inline_pf5urk2chW1syw30a_540.gif

I won't respond

I’ll be expecting a response of some sort from you in this thread, until that happens I’ll celebrate my win of this debate.

6193affd068de31d70af7ef256cad974_w200.gif

Last edited:

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
You don't win a debate by starting one the other person never accepted.

And that was about Trish and Stephanie. I never said I wouldn't respond if you tried this bullshit.

You have not won shit. It really makes me wonder about you that you think is how you debate.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
You’ve forfeited as you were incapable of refuting the facts and therefore lose the debate.
In fact, I won the more important debate. That it's YOU that can't let go until you get the last word because you think not replying is losing.

It's quite sad if you think that's how debates are won and lost.

RLStern

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I won't respond to any more of your irrelevant and unrelated Trish babble and leave you with one more
Selective quoting is a sign of deceit. Why you always lyin'?

RLStern

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Selective quoting is a sign of deceit. Why you always lyin'?
f7d.gif
This debate is about Chyna, Trish, Stephanie... you responded, you said you wouldn’t. That ain’t no lie. You were already caught lying claiming I said Trish wasnt

Your claims were refuted.

You claimed Trish wrestled and trained before Stephanie... that’s proven false Stephanie was alread trained to take bumps before Trish even signed in November 1999. Therefore refuted.

You claimed Trish carried the match despite in the very match you can see Stephanie constantly whisper and talk in Trish’s ear and telling her what to do, specifically the hair pulling, takedown, smashing head on announce table. Therefore refuted.

You objectively lost the debate, those claims were objectively false.

If you stick with facts, proper analysis and data, you don’t get refuted as much are you do by me.

bce7c83dedf6522724405b188ded9004.gif

RLStern

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
f7d.gif
This debate is about Chyna, Trish, Stephanie... you responded, you said you wouldn’t. That ain’t no lie. You were already caught lying claiming I said Trish wasnt

Your claims were refuted.

You claimed Trish wrestled and trained before Stephanie... that’s proven false Stephanie was alread trained to take bumps before Trish even signed in November 1999. Therefore refuted.

You claimed Trish carried the match despite in the very match you can see Stephanie constantly whisper and talk in Trish’s ear and telling her what to do, specifically the hair pulling, takedown, smashing head on announce table. Therefore refuted.

You objectively lost the debate, those claims were objectively false.

If you stick with facts, proper analysis and data, you don’t get refuted as much are you do by me.

bce7c83dedf6522724405b188ded9004.gif
I didn't even mention the Trish and Stephanie stuff. This is too easy. The facts are right here for all to see now.

See, how you proved me right? You're trying to suck me right back into a debate I told you I'm not interested in.

I can't lose a debate I told you I will not partake in. Please stop trying to bait me into debating you.

That post you quoted is about you lying about my quote to not respond to more Trish bullshit, and I won't.

And the original comment was about your X-Pac shit. It's hilarious you take the word of someone you think is a liar.

The rest was because you bombarded me with like 5 posts about Trish when I never responded to it once before you did.