The Worst Songs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Yea if I'm in the right mood grunge can be great. late 80s hip hop was OK, but only because it got away from that super early hip hop sound.. I can't handle the really early 80s rap for the most part.

90s hip hop is untouchable dude, you don't want to carry on that debate. 80s hip hop was so cookie cutter, everyone had the same type of flow and rhymes, not to mention that cliche sounding 80s beat most tracks stick with. 90s was the true birth of hip hop as I loved it.
Hall and Oates in the 80s were great though. I just don't like 90s music, especially since I listened to this

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Every decade has crappy pop music you could post.

GZA >> 80s hip hop

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Skynard is for gun toting rednecks anyway, why would you like that shit

Perhaps I'm a gun toting redneck?

But really, they're just a cool band to listen to whilst driving/on a road trip. I do hate Sweet Home Alabama and Free Bird quite a bit though, for what it's worth.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Hall and Oates in the 80s were great though. I just don't like 90s music, especially since I listened to this

I think that we can all agree that every decade of music is objectively bad because they've all had multiple bad pop songs, right guys?